I Lost My Summer With You (Co...

By chocomint89

Two lovers badly broke up because of one's ambition then fate played with them and got meet in such an uncomf... More

Foreword
Lonely Streets
Do I Really Love Her?
Uncomfortable With You
I Want To Make It With You
What Do I Call You?
What Am I To You?
Messing With Me Again
The Choice
The Finale
The Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Let's Forget Everything

154 5 0
By chocomint89

JESSICA POV

After what happened between me and TaeYeon that night was so wrong to the point that I hated myself very much for easily giving up on her. I'm craving for her after so long I haven't touched by anyone and the warmth of her body into mine brought back the memories of us, I'm crying every single night after we broke up and leaving her was the huge mistake I've ever made and until now I couldn't forget how we deepen our kiss and her lips into mine but felt regret because she already has her girlfriend who could love her more than I can give her. The guilty feeling inside eating me up at night, I never told anyone even Director Kang about what happened because it makes me feel the bad guy in TaeYeon's love story with Tiffany. Shall I pursue her?

"What are you thinking Ms. Jung?" Sunny asked me working with TaeYeon's team makes me feel uncomfortable knowing she might told her about our bitter past.

"Huh?"

"You're spacing out again." Wendy interrupted as she sketching the design on my runway.

"I'm fine." I lied but my eyes always staring at the door behind in case TaeYeon will enter and she's kinda late for our meeting.

"Where's TaeYeon?" Director Kang spoke maybe she's glancing at me and looks worried so she's the first one who question TaeYeon's team.

"She has an errand so she couldn't join us today but we will do our best in her behalf Director Kang." Sunny answered in behalf of their team who diligently working on the plan since were staying at the venue until the final day.

"Is she sick?" I asked curiously.

"No, but her girlfriend is sick and couldn't go to work so that's why TaeYeon rushed to their apartment." Sunny explain before everyone get back to their tasks.

*Should I text her?* The thought keeps on nagging me and want to know about TaeYeon's reaction because before I woke up she already left the room leaving no traces.

"Miss Jung are you sure you're okay?" Wendy worries when she caught me spacing out again.

"It's nothing really." I answer back smiling back at her.

"Creative director Jung maybe you need to get some rest since you're working overtime." Director Kang intervene in our conversation with her serious expression as she walked behind me patting my shoulder in assurance.

"I will be fine I don't want to leave them behind since TaeYeon wasn't here too." I insisted before Director Kang pulls back my chair gently dragging me and went out the room.

"Are they dating?" I accidentally heard Wendy asked her colleague Irene as we left the room.

---------------

"What's wrong with you?" Director Kang asked as we walked side by side on our way to my room.

"You're acting weird after I left your room and seems like you're bothered by something." Director Kang knew me alot since we're working for so long but I have no courage to tell her the truth that me and ex got sex after she left me.

"I'm just nervous that's all." I lied to her.

"Are you sure?" Director Kang pulls me into her embrace makes me shocked because she's holding me so close into her chest.

"I'm sorry for avoiding and leaving you behind because I'm tired." She says tightening her hold into me but my heart felt sorry for her because I'm lying on her and felt guilty at the same time.

"Are you giving up on me?" I asked because she said that she will pursue after she accidentally confessed on me.

"Of course no." Director Kang seems so serious but my heart never beat like how TaeYeon makes me fell in love over and over again. Maybe, I'm still too inlove with my ex girlfriend that I couldn't forget about her.

"Just get some rest." Director Kang gently carry me in bridal style so put my arms around her neck as she walked me into my room.

*Don't fall for me Seulgi.* I close my eyes thinking if I've made the right decisions.

"Let's not fall in love." Director Kang blurted out makes my eyes widen as I glance into her expression who gave off a sad smile on her face.

*Maybe she got the signal already.* I thought to myself but my heart feels heavy because she honestly said to me.

"Let's do it." I answered because I knew to myself I still in love with TaeYeon and I wanted her back again.

END OF POV

--------------

AUTHOR'S POV

"Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" TaeYeon was worried because Tiffany's coworker called her that she fainted and brought her to the hospital so she hurriedly went home leaving my colleague Sunny with the instructions.

"I'm fine." Tiffany coldly answered.

"Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?" TaeYeon asked worriedly while tucking her under the blanket.

"I said I'm fine. Don't you hear me?" Tiffany softly yell at her girlfriend before she turns her back into TaeYeon.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked her.

"I want to sleep." She said back but she never look at the latter.

"Let's go home after you recover." TaeYeon said while fixing her stuffs and clothes.

"I will be back to my province after I pack my stuffs from your home." She coldly said.

"Why so sudden? You didn't tell me about leaving?" TaeYeon asked her again and these time she's dead serious because she didn't tell her anything.

"Let's break up." TaeYeon's knees turns weak after her words sink into her.

"Why? Did I've done something wrong?" She felt her tears falling because for the second time she will be left alone again and it hurts TaeYeon so much.

"I'm sorry because I fell out of love." Tiffany silently cried because she couldn't take it that she's lying to TaeYeon but she knows that her girlfriend doesn't love her, she's just lonely and she needs someone but her heart still belongs to her ex Jessica.

"Fell out of love? That's bullshit." TaeYeon trying hard to lower her voice but her anger took control that she wanted to smash the window if they weren't in the hospital.

"STOP BULLSHITTING ME TIFFANY!!! TaeYeon cried holding her chest.

"I'm sorry." Tiffany cried by herself.

"Tiffany look at me." TaeYeon called but her girlfriend never look back.

"Tell me infront of my face that you don't love me anymore." TaeYeon plead before she get on her knees infront of Tiffany.

"Sorry, I don't love you anymore." Tiffany looked back with tears as she faces TaeYeon who reflects the same expression like hers.

"Tiffany, are you okay?" Suddenly, the door open and someone appears in a hurry.

"Sorry I'm late."

"SooYoung." Tiffany tried to stood up and called the woman who suddenly appears.

"You're cheating behind my back?" TaeYeon's anger became more intense after seeing someone whom she doesn't know and called by her now ex girlfriend.

"That's enough, TaeYeon." Tiffany defend SooYoung who carefully help her.

"Okay, I get it you're with someone while I'm away. I totally get it Tiffany Hwang." TaeYeon tried to held back her tears while watching Tiffany with someone else holding her.

"Fine. Let's break up and forget everything." TaeYeon nod while holding back her tears as she slowly leaving the room with a heavy heart.

"Are you sure I'm okay here?" SooYoung spoke after TaeYeon leave the room.

"I will be fine. Thank you for coming." Tiffany embraces her bestfriend who came from the province after she called her and make TaeYeon believe that she's cheating on her so she could broke up with her easily since she made up her mind and the hurt doesn't go deeper.

"You already told your girlfriend?" Tiffany asked SooYoung because they only pretending infront of TaeYeon since her bestfriend already got a girlfriend.

"Yoona understand and she send her regards to you as well." SooYoung smile at her bestfriend in her arms.

"Thank you." Tiffany smile back.

"No worries and you should get back home because we're missing you so much." SooYoung says.

"Help me moved out." SooYoung nod in response helping out her dearest friend.

---------------

To be continued.

A/N: I will finish these story soon few chapters remaining and thank you for all of your love and support 💜

With Love,
chocomint89

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Healer By Naru

Fanfiction

152K 2.8K 29
Completed. Another TaeNy story for all the Locksmiths out there. :)
26.7K 614 38
Alien Tiffany searching for the true meaning of love, she wants to prove herself that she could love and Taeyeon will be the first one to find her bu...
19.5K 546 44
Disclaimer: This is a twitter story many pictures will be shown and if you don't know twitter better create one🙌 Same school since High school but J...