forever love (Taekook)

By vjk143

boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021 More

chapter 1
chapter 2(past)
chapter 3
chapter 4
introduction
Another's Note
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
author's note.
new story
New Story

chapter 6

3.9K 129 13
By vjk143

Hi bunnies!
Hope you guys are okay.
Here's another chapter.
Enjoy reading 💜.

Jungkook dropped jimin at his home. And goes to his own house. Jimin calls him to dinner but Jungkook refuses.

On the way home, Jungkook asked Jimin, "What happened?" But Jimin replies that nothing happened. Jungkook doesn't trust. But he doesn't ask further.

Jimin goes inside the house. Inside him and Yoongi's parents are sitting in the hall.

"Hello uncle aunty how are you?"Asks Jimin. Because of Yoongi, the mood is not good. He is sad. But he doesn't want to hurt everyone else, so he pretends to be okay.

"We are right. And start calling us Mother and Father."Says Yoongi's mother. She likes Jimin very much. What he has done in the past is not to be forgotten, but everyone has to move forward in life, this is the law of nature.

Jimin smiles "Yes aunty-- I mean mom" Jimin speaks. He smiled Nervously.

All laugh at Jimin's cuteness.

"Jimin just changes his clothes and comes back. "Jimin's mummy says to Jimin. Jimin shakes his head and says yes.

Jimin goes to his room. He takes his clothes out of the closet and goes to the bathroom. Today it takes more time to bathe than every day. Jimin doesn't want to see Yoongii. Yoongi does all this for her parents. But Jimin loves Yoongi. Yes love! Jimin and loves since and saw. But maybe this is the punishment of un karma, who loves a person and will get married together But that person will never love him. Many questions come to mind as to why God is doing this. Jimin goes down after calming the mind.

Yoongi was sitting there. Talking to Jimin's father. Jimin takes a deep breath and goes and sits all together. Yoongi sees Jimin coming down. Yoongi gets up and walks towards the ground. Yoongi smiles. Yoongi pulls Jimin into a hug. Jimin also hugs Him.

After pulling away yoongi dropped picks on jimin's forehead. His parents were watching. They are very happy. No one doubts that jimin and yoongi play. Jimin puts a fake smile on his face.But no one can recognize.

Jimin sits in the side of yoongi. Both the parents start talking about the preparation of marriage.Jimin and Yoongi demand a simple marriage. Their parents do not agree at first but finally agree. Everyone eats at night talking happily. Yoongi and Jimin did not talk to each other. But both continued their acting.

Yoongi and his parents take their own leave. Yoongi kisses Jimin on the cheek as he leaves, Jimin also kisses him on the cheek. But don't forget that this is just a play.

Jimin goes into his room without saying a word. his parents first got confused but they thought that he is just missing yoongi.

******

Jungkook, on the other hand, goes home. He wanted to meet Taehyung but couldn't. His mind wanders in the thought of taehyung.

The same goes for dinner. But now both will meet each other, because the deal has been sealed. Jungcook is very happy. Happiness cannot be denied. Jungcook can't be happier.He will do everything to make Taehyung forgive him.

******

Taehyung arrives at his home. Yoongi put him down and went back, he was going to Jimin's house. Taehyung is a little annoyed. Junghyun and Taegguk have gone to their grandparents' house. Taehyung is ready to go to her parents' house.

Jungkook makes him feel very nervous. Still Jungkook's presence affects him.‌Taehyung wants Jungkook not to be around him.taehyung will do anything to keep him away. He will be less in office. Taehyung is thinking of handing over all the work to his secretary and Hoisok.

Taehyung is refreshed and goes to his parents' house. After many days, everyone sits down and eats together. Taehyung is happy but his mind is on Jungkook wondering what to do with his boys. Taehyung wants to tell Jungkook but what will Jungkook do if he deprives them of their children. Taehyung's reason for living is his offspring. Taehyung could not survive if Jungkook snatched them too.

"What happened jin taehyung Asks.Jin noticed today that Taehyung was lost in his thoughts while dining.

"Nothing happened, Hyung," Taheyung replies. Taheyung knows that his brother has seen his face and understood everything. Yoongi and Jin have become like best friends after everything that has happened in the past. Taehyung lies whenever Jin realizes from his face that Taehyung is lying.

Jin frowned"If Taheyung I am not just your brother I am like your friend. You can tell me what's going on in your mind. You don't have to keep everything in mind. I know coming here later is not a small thing for you but understanding does not stand for anyone. What Jungkook and Jimin both did is a shameful thing.Also give yourself a chance. Forget everything. Jimin and Yoongi are married. No search for yourself who can love you. I know it's hard to forget your first love But how can you be alone all your life? If not yours, think of your own children. Father's love is necessary to live. I am not saying that you do not take good care of and love your children, you are a very good mother to them. You understand what I mean."Jin calmly explains.He knows how his brother has lived in the past. He still remembers when Taehyung tried to take his own life.

Taehyung nodded"Should I tell Jungkook about our children or not?" Taheyung asks Confusingly.

"Taheyung is up to you to decide. But it's not easy to tell Jungcook. Jungkook may be angry but you have to talk calmly"Jin tells him.

Taehyung sighed"But what would I do if he took the children away from me. You know, Hyung, I can't live without them, "says Taehyung Sobbing

Jin looks at him sadly, "Taheyung I can't tell you this. Maybe he'll do it for five years away from his children." And not knowing that he has children. Maybe he will do anything."Jin responds to Taheyung with fear. Her brother has seen a lot of suffering in the past. He does not want his brother to suffer in the future.But it is not easy to live with a burden on the heart. And sometimes in the future, Jungkook will have to bury this. Taehyung lets Jungkook know before anyone else finds out. If Jungkook knows about it from someone else, then maybe the talk will get out of hand.

Taehyung says nothing. Maybe Jin is right. Just keep thinking about taehyung all night like this. Junghyun and Taegguk are both sleeping in his arms. Taehyung looks at both of them with loving eyes.

In the morning, Taheyung goes to Junghyun and Tengguk to drop off school. Taheyung met the principal and refused to divulge any information about the two children. The principal also agrees with him.From there he goes to his office.

His secretary bows Respectfully, "Good Morning Sir." Greet his secretary

"Good morning Lisa. Come to my office with my schedule today. "Taheyung instructs her and goes into her office. Taheyung sits in his chair and takes a deep breath.

Knock~~~~~~

"Come in," says Taheyung.

Lisa comes inside. Open the file and tell taehyung his schedule."Sir, today you have a meeting with Mr. Jeon. The details of the product have to be decided in the meeting. I have made a presentation, once you check.And let me know if there are any mistakes, "says Lisa, and handed the presentation's pen drive to Taehyung.

Yes i will check and give you. Give me a coffee. "Taehyung orders his secretary.

She nods to the secretary, "Okay sir, I'll bring it." Saying goes out of the room.

Taheyung continues to do his job. In a few moments Lisa comes back with coffee.

Lisa puts the coffee on the table "Sir this is your coffee. Anything else you want? "

"No, I don't want anything else. I've checked everything. And everything is fine. You can do your job now. Inform me when Jungkook comes."Taehyung said. Lisa goes back to work after saying yes.

Taehyung Sighed. Drinking coffee boosts one's self-confidence to face jungkook.Jungkook is still the weakness of taehyung and will probably last a lifetime.

The meeting was after lunch time. Taehyung was eating and Lisa informs him that both Jungkook and Jimin have come for the meeting.

Taehyung instructs, "Tell them to wait in the meeting room. I'll be there in just 5 minutes." Lisa does what Taehyung says.

Taheyung eats in a hurry. And goes into the meeting room

"Sorry for being late "taehyung apologizes.

"No problem. Let's start the meeting," says Jimin with a smile

Taheyung sits in his chair. And gestures to his secretary to resume the meeting.

The meeting ends sometime around 4 p.m. Taehyung's eyes seemed sleepy. he didn't get enough sleep last night

Everyone else was leaving the room. Taehyung, jimin, jungkook and Lisa were just sitting. Jungkook was checking the files.

Taehyung looks at his secretary, "Lisa! Yoongi calls and asks to come to my office."Taehyung says in a low voice to Lisa who is sitting next to him.But Jimin was listening. Feel a tweak to his heart. He thinks "taehyung, yoongi will meet again. What's going on between them. Why are both so close? So why doesn't yoongi marry taehyung. Why is yoongi doing this to him?

Jimin gets lost in his own thoughts. It comes out of his thoughts when Jungkook calls him"jimin- jimin what happened" jungkook calls jimin

Jimin Jungkook sees "umm nothing"then looks around confusedly"Where did everyone else go?" Jimin asks the question

Jungkook looks at him and frowned" All gone. What are you think? What is bothering you? You know, You can tell me. This is not about your and yoongi's the wedding right?

Jimin shake his head quickly. "You think That's what I was thinking about my wedding clothes." Jimin smiles sheepishly. He coughs to hides his nervousness.

Jungkook didn't buy it. He looks at Jimin. "Jimin I really don't trust you but I won't push you. I respect you.You can tell me anytime if something goes wrong with you. I'll be there for you. " Jungkook says Assuredly.

Jimin nodded yes. He is very happy to have a friend like Jungkook in his life.taehyung was his only friend in the past. But because of a mistake he lost his friend. Then Jungkook and he stayed next to each other. jungkook became his friend. No one can take taehyung's place in his life.

Jimin and Jungkook both come out of the meeting room.There yoongi stood alone. J Jimin thinks that yoongi waiting for taehyung. That's why he doesn't meet yoongi. Jungkook was watching this. That's when yoongi grabs Jimin's hand and stops him from going. Jimin looks back and raises his eyebrows.

Yoongi smiles at Jimin "I was waiting for you" yoongi says. His eyes travels to jungkook who is standing behind jimin.

Jimin looked at him assumingly" I thought you were waiting for taehyung" jimin responded. He is really pissed right now.

Yoongi looked at him with questioning look" huh? Why should I wait for taehyung?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin looked at him with cold face" Normally you come to pick him up. So I think you are waiting for taehyung"Jimin speaks. In fact, he was talking about yesterday.

Yoongi found out why Jimin said this. This So jimin saw it yesterday. "But today I came to pick you up. Mom told me I had to take you to dinner today."Says yoongi as he grabbed jimin's hand and walked out.

Jungkook is standing there like a idiot. He sighed heavily. And start walking towards the parking lot. He doesn't feel like going to the office. So he plans to go to the park. Put the car near the park and go to the park.

Sitting there watching small children playing. He remembers the old days, When he and Taehyung both come on a date in the park . A little boy fell while Jungkook was in his thoughts Jungkook gets up quickly and goes to help the little boy. He helps the little boy to get up. Then he lifts up and sits on the bench and puts the baby on his lap.

Jungkook looks at the child anxiously, "Hey baby, are you alright?"Are you hurt anywhere ?? "jungkook asks the little child anxiously.

The little child looks in front of him."No uncle I'm fine thank you" The little boy answers with a laugh. He cleans his clothes with small hands.

Jungkook gives a smile to a small child "What is your name baby" Jungkook happily asks the little child.

The little boy looks at the jungkook with big eyes"my eomma calls me gukie "taegguk replies.

Jungkook looks at him with delight "Beautiful name for a baby like you" Jungcook speaks to make a small child happy.

Little taegguk claps "Thank you uncle." Taegguk speaks to express gratitude.

"Aww welcome baby. Now tell me what are you doing here alone? Where are your parents? "Jungkook asks the child softly so the child is not afraid.

The eyes of a small child grow big with fear. Slowly tears come to my eyes. "I only have mommy. I came here with my brother and uncle. I came here playing. Uncle doesn't know. Will he leave me like dada did."taegguk asks with tears in his eyes.

jungkook hugs him. And patting his back and swayed in his arms ."No baby your uncle will not leave you here. Now stop crying. Let's find your uncle.Good kids don't cry like that. Stop crying." Jungkook tries to keep the little boy quiet by speaking softly.

Jungkook himself is shocked by his behavior. He never knows how to treat small children in such a way. But for this little boy he feels a different affection.

Taegguk stops crying after a while.

Then the taegguk's name was heard. Jungkook looks back at the man. Jungkook is shocked to see the man.

Hope you like it.
Have nice day.
Drop comments 💜.
Purple you 💜.
Don't forget to vote.
I know that my writing skills are not that amazing but please support me.

Stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 224 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎
1.1M 34.8K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...
17.6K 622 31
§boy×boy. §mpreg. §agnst.
178K 6.8K 32
ᴤᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴈɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀᴤ ᴤ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [3ʀᴅ ᴏᴈ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 2018] ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [19ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴄ...