Fairy Tail x Male Reader

By whothehellishe

A young boy joins fairy tail after being found by Gildarts More

Paralogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 28

2.2K 38 11
By whothehellishe

Outside of the Palace, royal guards are running around, preparing for the activation of the Eclipse Cannon. All under the direction of Princess Hisui and Minster Darton. As Hisui is ordering the guards, the noise of armored footsteps interrupts her. Both Hisui and Darton look to see Arcadios approaching them.

Arcadios: Princess.

Hisui: Oh! Sir Arcadios! You're all right!

Hisui is delighted to see that Arcadios is alright while Darton looks to the ground in shame.

Darton: Colonel! About the Palace of Perdition... That was. err... entirely a misunderstanding on my part...

Arcadios: Let's let bygones be bygones. Do all these people know about the Eclipse 2?

Hisui: Yes. I'm having all the soldiers brought up to speed now. I can only hope the Garou Knights are informed quickly, too... The time traveler was telling the truth. I am now shifting the Eclipse Project to its second purpose.

Arcadios: You're going to abandon our original plan to destroy Sir Zeref?

Hisui: No. I am simply removing an immediate threat for now.

Arcadios steeled himself as he drew his sword, much to Hisui and Darton's shock.

Darton: What are you doing?!

Darton screams at Arcadios, who places the blade in Hisui's hands. She is too stunned to move as Arcadios grabs the blade of the sword and points it at his throat.

Arcadios: A true knight must never doubt his lord's words. I am prepared to give my life when your words come true. I doubted you for a fleeting moment. I am willing to accept... my dishonor... and my death.

Darton: Have you gone mad?!

Darton is silenced by a glare from Arcadios. He then turns his attention back to Hisui, who has yet to move a muscle.

Arcadios: Princess. Please tell me the truth.

Hisui: Sir Arcadios... What is this all about?

Hisui questions him as her hands start to tremble.

Arcadios: I met the Time Traveler you speak of. Said person had no knowledge of the Eclipse 2! The Time Traveler knew what was going to happen, but shed tears for having no way of preventing it!

Hisui: No, the Time Traveler gave me clear instructions on how to prevent it.

Arcadios: Then you're claiming this person is lying?! I can't... I can't think of anything she'd have to gain by lying to her friends!

Hearing his answer, Princess Hisui's eyes widened as her response shocked both Arcadios and Darton.

Hisui: Huh? "She?" The person from the future who advised me... was a man.

Back in the Palace, everyone was on guard as the massive black shadow had swallowed every guard in the hallway, along with the Garou Knights.

Happy: All the royal soldiers...

Carla: ...Were pulled into the shadow!

Pantherlily: Why are we all right?!

(Y/N): I don't know, but be ready for anything.

Loki: Someone's coming!

As Loki says, someone starts to emerge from the darkness. They walked closer to your group with a delighted smile plastered on his face. His hair was both black and white, black on the right side of his face and covering his right eye while his white hair was only the left. Peeking out from his bangs, a scar ran over his nose and around his left eye was a tattoo. 

(Y/N): *thoughts* He looks... familiar...

Natsu: Who are you?

???: To where do shadows stretch... The past, the future... or the hearts of people? This brings back memories, Natsu Dragneel, (Y/N) Belersion. I've come from further ahead in time. I'm Rogue.

Everyone's eyes widened as the man named Rogue stopped in front of the group. Everyone was surprised that another person from the future had arrived.

Natsu: Rogue? You're Rogue?

Wendy: The Sabertooth member?

Lucy: You came here from the future?

F. Lucy: I'm not the only one?

(Y/N): Looks like it. *thoughts* But did he come back to warn us as well?

Back in the Plaza of the Palace, Princess Hisui and Arcadios were discussing the situation. 

Arcadios: There are two people who have come back from the future. One is Lucy, who came to warn her friends of a looming danger.

Darton: The other came to warn the Princess of the danger.

Hisui: Both share the same goal. They came to save this kingdom. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if a third or fourth one appeared. *hands Aracadios his sword* You're a knight. Point your sword where it belongs. I'm going to open the gate. To save this kingdom, I am going to draw my own blade.

As events are unfolding, you and the rest of the rescue team were talking with the future Rogue.

Loki: You took out all the royal soldiers. Are you here to help us?

Natsu: You seem different.

(Y/N): Yeah, might be that scar across his face. Or did you always have that scar? Hey Natsu, did the current Rogue have a scar on his face?

You asked Natsu, who shrugged his shoulders, not knowing if he did or not.

Carla: Why did you come here from the future?

Future Rogue: To open the gate.

Lucy: Eclipse?!

Future Rogue: The Eclipse has two different uses. It can be used as a time travel device... or as an offensive weapon known as the Eclipse Cannon. It's the one and only way to defeat the ten thousand dragons.

Future Lucy: Defeat the ten thousand dragons.

Natsu: Oh, it's simple, then! You're on our side!

Happy: Hooray! We can beat the dragons!

Wendy: Our future is saved!

While everyone was happy that Rogue was there to help save the future, you narrowed your eyes and put up your guard. From your discussion with Zeref, the Eclipse Gate is only made to operate as a gate, nothing less and nothing more. Zeref didn't tell you anything about it being used as a cannon.

Future Rogue: No, it isn't that simple. I've come here from seven years in the future. Seven years from now, dragons rule the world.

Natsu: Dragons do?!

Wendy: Th-Then what about the people who survived?

Future Rogue: Not even 10% of humanity survives. And the Eclipse doesn't have as much power as it does now, of course. Unless the dragons are stopped here and now, this world will be done for.

Natsu: So you're gonna open the gate and blast'em, right? Seems simple to me!

(Y/N): You should know by now that nothing is that simple Natsu...

Rogue: Hm... Seven years ago, now, in other words, someone stopped the gate from opening.

Lucy: Stopped it? Why would anyone do that?

Future Rogue: As a result, the gate never opened... and the Eclipse Cannon couldn't be fired at the ten thousand dragons. This person led the world to its destruction. I'm here to eliminate that obstacle.

Carla: How violent. Surely you could just explain the situation to them instead?

Lily: There's no need for killing.

Future Rogue: Words aren't enough to prevent things at major junctures in time. Even if I do persuade this person now... they'll still end up closing the gate. It's set in stone.

Lucy: Set in stone?

Future Rogue: There is no escaping fate. Those who live, live. Those who die, die. The one who closes the hate will close the gate. No matter what happens. As long as they're still alive.

Natsu: You're not making any sense at all. Who is this "obstacle" of yours anyway?

Everyone waited for Rogue to answer as every second seemed to grow even more tense. Rogue closed his eyes as you noticed that his hand started to tighten. He then raised his hand as shadow magic started to gather around it.

F. Rogue: You... Lucy Heartfilia!

The shadows fired towards Lucy as everyone's eyes widened and started to turn around. You were about to intercept the attack, but before you could stop Future Rogue's attack, your arm was knocked off course, something had pierced your hand while the force from it hand 

(Y/N): Wha-?!

You looked up to see a sword had pierced your palm, causing your arm to be pinned to the wall. Grabbing the hilt of the sword and yanking it out, disregarding the pain in your hand,  you turned to the person that threw it. Your eyes connected with familiar purple eyes.

(Y/N): Valerie?!

The newly arrived Sabertooth member remained silent as she stared at you pensively. She remained silent , but before you could get a better grip on things, the condition of Future Lucy came first.

Lucy: Wh-Whoa! Are you-?!

Hearing Present Lucy screaming, you turned to see Future Lucy on the floor as everyone ran towards her. A smoke trail of shadows was coming from the spot that Rogue's attack had landed as she wasn't moving at all.

Happy: Lucy!

Everyone stared wide eyed at what had just happened. You clenched your fists tight as the blade that Valerie had thrown to keep you from interfering had snapped in two from the pressure. While everyone was shocked at Future Lucy taking the attack, Rogue was confused on what was going on.

F. Rogue: Two Lucys?!

F. Valerie: Looks like we were off...

Valerie said as she walked by Rogue's side. As the two of them talked between each other, Present Lucy kneeled down beside Future Lucy and lifted her up.

P. Lucy: Hang on!

Happy: Lucy!

F. Lucy: I... never closed... any gate...

P. Lucy: I know! And I never will! Why didn't you protect yourself?!

F. Lucy: You're further in the past... than me... If you died... I'd disappear too... It feels so strange... having myself watch me die...

P. Lucy: It's strange for me too! Don't die!

As Lucy begged her future self to hang on, everyone else was shaken up at the idea that Future Lucy was going to die. 

Pantherlily: H-Hey! Can't we use healing magic?!

Carla: Her wound's too severe. There's nothing we can do...

Future Lucy: I thought I'd never see you guys again... But I got to see you all one last time... Just that makes me happy...

Happy: Lucy... No... Don't die...!

F. Lucy: I'm not from this time... No, I'm not from this world... But this world's me... *caress Happy's head* gets to keep living with her friends... Don't be sad...

Happy: We are sad! It doesn't matter what world you're from or what anyone says! Lucy is Lucy! You're our friend! Of course we're gonna be sad!

Happy wails while you and Natsu grit your teeth. Future Lucy lets out a lugubrious smile before turning her attention to Present Lucy.

F. Lucy: Say... let me see your guild mark...

P. Lucy: Huh?

Lucy raises her right hand and shows the pink fairy tail emblem on it as Future Lucy uses her left arm to caress it. Her eyes started to shed tears while the same was happening to present Lucy when she released something.

P. Lucy: You... Your right hand...!

Natsu's lip started to quiver as flashbacks started to appear in his head of Lucy showing him her new emblem. Her smile radiating happiness about being accepted into the guild.

F. Lucy: I wish... I could've had... more adventures...

Future Lucy's head falls limp as well as her hand falls as well. 

Future Lucy: *thoughts* Protect... the future...

The group stays silent as everyone except Natsu turns their head to look at the man who caused this. Future Rogue and Valerie had ended their conversation as they were observing the scene. 

Future Rogue: She doesn't recall shutting the gate

Lucy: Enough already. I would never shut it, yet you went and...!

Future Rogue: You haven't shut it yet, but you will, in a few hours from now.

Lucy: I'm not going to shut the gate! Why do you keep accusing me?! What's your goal, anyway?!

Future Rogue: The gate will close! As long as you remain alive! 

Lucy: My future self said I won't shut it! I choose to believe myself!

Rogue: There is no truth in your words! Everything has already been decided by fate!

Rogue started to gather more magic into his hand as the shadows started to condense in his palm. However, before he could fire his spell at the remaining Lucy, his attack was interrupted.

Natsu: Then I'll just turn fate into a pile of ash!

Natsu turned around and blasted Future Rogue with fire dragon slayer magic. The force of the spell sent him sliding down the hallway.

Natsu: I won't let anyone take Lucy's future from her!

F. Lucy: *echo* Protect the future...

Natsu: I promise

Natsu glared at Future Rogue as tears ran down his face. Everyone was ready to battle the new threat that had taken their friend away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 13K 33
(Fairytail Various! X Reader) []COMPLETE[] "You're a freak!" "She's a demon!" "She'll kill us all!" A small girl lay awake in her room, wondering why...
1.3K 79 20
Mune Blythe. A boy abused by his parents, goes to sleep one night and wakes up in a meadow not knowing where he is. He finds a dragon named Jacira. J...
353K 8.3K 51
What if you were raised by storm dragons and on the day they disappear you come across a young boy your age with pink hair looking for his dragon, ho...
101K 3.5K 58
Natsu x f! black reader [Anyone is welcome to read] ↳You meet Natsu at a young age and have a crush on him but get separated when your dragons disapp...