๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”

By maya_lara1

"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Ar... More

|๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ| & |๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ|
Chapter |1| He's Back
Chapter |2| Damned Fate
Chapter |3| Bodyguard
Chapter |4| Tease
Chapter |5| Studying
Chapter |6| Going Insane
Chapter |7| Awkward
Chapter |8| Aaron Black
Chapter |9| Cheerleader Jealousy
Chapter |10| Cara Rose
Chapter |11| Angry Daddy
Chapter |12| The Green Eyed Monster
Chapter |13| Midnight Talks
Chapter |14| First Taste Of The Dark Side
Chapter |15| A Secret Unfolded With A Tear
Chapter |16| Lakeside
Chapter |17| Red
Chapter |18| The Hope Of Friendship
Chapter |19| One Little Mistake
Chapter |20| Bare Ass
Chapter |21| Coffee and Gossip
Chapter |22| Screwed
Chapter |23| Auction
Chapter |24| Lovers
Chapter |25| Inebriated Mind
Chapter |26| Dastardly Sins
Chapter |27| Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag
Chapter |28| Addiction
Chapter |30| My Salvation
Chapter |31| The Past Meets The Present
Chapter |32| A Gift From The Heart
Chapter |33| The Truth Hurts
Chapter |34| The Flight
Chapter |35| Paris I
Chapter |36| Paris II
Chapter |37| Paris III
Chapter |38| Paris IV
Chapter |39| Paris V
Chapter |40| I Need You
Chapter |41| Daddy
Chapter |42| Snowball
Chapter |43| Trusting Pleasure
Chapter |44| Monster
Chapter |45| Drink, Fuck, Repeat
Chapter |46| Exposed
Chapter 47| No Fight Left
Chapter |48| The Two Loves Of Her Life
Chapter 49| A Mother's Intuition
Chapter |50| A Father's Regret
Chapter |51| Brothers For Life
Chapter |52| The Ending No-One Wished For
Epilogue
Chained Princess
My Stories

Chapter |29| Not My Girlfriend

8.7K 216 70
By maya_lara1

K I A R A ' S P.O.V

Three hundred, three hundred and one, three hundred and two, three hundred and three...

I had been in this room for a week. My phone is somehow, turned off and completely ignored, I've haven't showered in what feels like forever and my heart hurts.

I've been counting the rain drops. The small tiny droplets that remind me of tears, something I've shed far too much of.

After leaving the room, I found Tessa and we got a taxi home. She didn't press me about what happened, although I'm pretty sure she could guess from my sex crazed hair and the fact that nearly everyone heard my cries of pleasure.

As soon as I got home, I went straight up to my room, locked the door and cried. I cried because I had finally let go of Tristan in my heart and it hurt, more than anything in the world because this time, it was me who broke his heart.

I couldn't bare to look at anyone, or speak. I refused to leave, even after my dad threatened to remove the door. The next morning, he did just that.

Surprisingly my mum didn't protest, she let him do it and then ran in the moment it was gone. I knew she had an idea of what had happened, but she didn't speak a word until my dad finally left.

We needed some girl talk, my mum said.

I merely said one word, Tristan. She wasn't even surprised, instead she cradled me to her chest and let me cry. Tristan had tried to come in but my mum stopped him before he could even see how pathetic and disgusting I looked.

I couldn't bare to face him, I felt horrible.

My dad and brothers still asked me everyday what had happened, I gave them the same answer. It was my fault.

Only a few days ago did I find the strength and courage to tell my mum what had happened. She didn't judge, nor did she speak, but I could feel her disappointment.

I guess this was why dad wanted to keep me away from boys, and for once, I wished I had listened.

There was a knock on the door, I ignored it per usual, but it was still pushed open. I could smell fresh cinnamon pancakes as my mum walked in, a tray of food in her hands.

"Honey, you have to eat." I continued to stare at the window, counting the rain drops that trickled down the glass. "This is not good for you. You're a teenage girl, you should be out having fun!" Her peppy tone did nothing to brighten my dark mood.

I felt trapped, lost and broken. For once, I couldn't see a way out.

"Mum, please leave." My voice was void of any emotion of any kind.

"You didn't eat at all last night and only had some grapes for breakfast. That's not healthy at all honey. You're going to make yourself ill."

"What's the point in eating? Or living really? All there is in this world is pain and suffering. I can't do anything without hurting another." I let myself break at the end, I was struggling to keep all the pain and torment inside.

"That's not true. You have family and friends who are all here for you. There's even one right here,"

"Mum, please take Tessa and leave I don't want..."

"Now, now Princess. I can't believe you're trying to kick me out already?" My whole body froze. No, it couldn't be.

Slowly, I lifted my head up and gasped when he walked further into the room. He was wearing a black trench coat, a tight fitted shirt underneath and slacks with matching shiny leather shoes. His hair was left in its unruly curls, framing his perfect face.

"What are you doing here? My brothers and father will kill you if they catch you." A deep chuckled left his throat, causing my panties to dampen. Seriously girl, not now.

"You underestimate me Princess," I ignored him, turning to my mum instead.

"Why is he here?" She smiled sadly, pushing back my greasy hair.

"You know why." Ugh, why was she so fucking clever? "It's been barely a minute and already you've said more words than you have all week."

She stood, setting the pancakes down on the dresser. "Your dad and brothers are out, they won't be back for a while giving you two plenty of time to talk."

"Talk about what?" I snarked, earning a sharp glare from her.

"Whatever you want Princess," I eyed him carefully as he sat on the edge of my bed. "I'm yours for the next hour." I didn't smile, or blush, or speak. I sat there, looking empty.

I listened carefully as the door clicked shut, and sat up, leaning back against my headboard. I didn't dare to look up at him, in the fear of losing myself in his eyes once again.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" I didn't reply, I just continued to stare down at the covers. "So, you're just not going to talk to me? Well, I'm not leaving so I better get comfy." He lay back, squashing my feet under his heavy body.

After a long awkward pause, he sighed. "I was worried, you know. You didn't reply to my texts, answer my calls, show up at school.."

"How do you know I haven't been to school?" He merely smirked in response.

"Are you forgetting who you're talking to? I can find out whatever I want." His effort to make me smile or laugh, failed miserably. He cleared his throat, turning the conversation serious.

"But really, I was scared. I've never felt so scared before, not knowing if you were safe or not drove me crazy. I couldn't sleep or eat, I was about to take the risk of coming here when I got a call from the mafia wife herself. She's very worried about you. She practically begged me to come here. I was stunned by the fact that she knew there was something going with us. When I asked her how, her response was that she was a mother knows everything." I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"See, there's that gorgeous smile." He chuckled, leaning forward. His fingers grazed my cheek softly, and he gently tipped my chin up. "I've missed it. I've missed you."

"If you found out what I did, you would want to leave." He retracted his hand and gave me a forced smile.

"Try me," This was part where I lost everything, where I lost Aaron. The guy I had finally begun to open up to, the man I had fallen for.

"I slept with Tristan." I watched as he stilled. Pure rage filled his normally calm eyes, and he bawled up his fist, grabbing the covers furiously.

"It's...okay." He forced out, causing me to shake my head.

"After he said he loves me, I told him that I loved him too." I didn't think he could get any angrier but I was proved wrong. The guilt inside of me grew by the second and I felt horrible under his menacing gaze. "But that I wasn't in love with him. I broke his heart, I let him go...or tried to at least."

"Wait so, you're not in love with him?" I froze for a moment, not expecting that question.

"I don't think so otherwise, why would I not be with him? Why would I choose a non-exclusive relationship that's purely based on sex, than a real one with him? One where I would have someone committed to me in every way, someone who loved me and was willing to do anything to be with me? It just doesn't make sense. I had forgiven him, become friends with him, so why couldn't I be with him?"

"Why couldn't you?" He pressed, placing his hand on my thigh. I felt my body freeze under his touch.

You already fucked things up with Tristan, about time to do the same with Aaron.

"Because I realised, no matter how stupid it sounds, I would rather have a small part of you...than nothing at all. Simply because I've fallen for you. I have feelings for a guy who just wants sex, and I chose that over love, because I can't deny how strong they are and how amazing they make me feel." He looked lost for words.

Aaron Black looked lost for words.

"You've...you've fallen for me? You have feelings for me?" I didn't have the strength to repeat myself so I just nodded my head. "How could you ever want a monster like me? I'm bad for you."

"Maybe I want a little bad in my life right now?Maybe I want to give the villain a chance for once? You hurt me, once before. You used me, and I forgave you for that but I'm still scared Aaron because somehow you have this hold over me. This power to influence what I do and what I feel. What I want is you Aaron, and I can't keep denying it any longer."

He let out a long sigh and stood up abruptly. Pacing the room back and forth, he ran a hand through his thick curls, a look of pure exasperation on his face.

"You're serious?" I nodded. "You want me? Kiara Romano...wants me?" I laughed harshly, standing up too.

"Stop saying my name like that. Stop thinking I'm this perfect person who's too good for you."

"You are too good for me!" He screamed, causing me to flinch. "You're beautiful and smart and delicate and strong. You're everything a man wants in a woman."

"Just not you." I muttered, knowing this was the end for us. I'm such an idiot. Why did I have to open my big mouth?

"Are you kidding me? You're everything I want. You are perfect, in every single way, but I'm scared Kiara." He'd never sounded so raw before, so truthful.

"Scared of what? Because if you're worried about breaking my heart, it's been broken before and healed. It can heal again."

"It shouldn't have too, you should be with someone who has the power to give you everything. You should be with someone like Tristan. I screwed up your relationship before, give him another chance."

"I can't believe you right now? I can't believe what you're saying?" I took a step back in disbelief. I honestly couldn't believe Aaron was trying to push me into Tristan's arms, not after everything that has happened between us three.

"It's the truth. He's the better man. He's the one for you."

"No, you don't get to decide that. I do, I make my own decisions. I choose you, I want you. I at least what to give us a chance. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life asking what if? What if we gave us a chance?"

"It's a risk Kiara, the biggest risk you will ever take." I smiled, walking closer towards him.

"I like taking risks, I like taking a chance. I want you." I whispered, holding his face. He groaned, placing his forehead on mine.

"You're killing me Princess. I want to say yes, so bad."

"So say it. Take a chance with me Aaron." I pulled back slightly and fell into the trap of looking into his eyes.

The blue orbs were filled with fear and uncertainty. The Aaron I knew wasn't scared of anything, turns out his biggest fear is commitment.

"Damn it Princess, you're making it hard to say no." I giggled.

"Say yes then." I bit my lip in anticipation, waiting anxiously for his answer.

"Are you ready to go to the dark side then?" He smirked devilishly, causing me to grin.

"I've been ready ever since we broke into that house together. I felt something that day, now I can't wait to explore it." I whispered, leaning up on my tiptoes as our lips began to touch.

The kiss was light and soft, his tongue slowly explored my mouth, a symbol that we had all the time in the world. Because now we did.

Pulling back slightly, I frowned. "You know this means you can't sleep with anyone else. I have to admit I did get extremely jealous when I found out about those girls."

"I know Princess, and I'm sorry. I thought I could do commitment but once again, you've proved me wrong. I haven't slept with anyone since our night together. You have to promise me the same though, if it wasn't for the non-exclusive part of our deal then I would have killed Tristan." I chuckled, trying to mask the pain behind my laugh.

"So, what's our label now? Am I your girlfriend?"

"No." My face fell at his blunt response. "You are so much more than that. You are my Princess, and I don't like labels."

"So, we're lovers who are exclusive?" He shrugged.

"I guess so, just don't read so much into it." I nodded, as his arms wrapped around my waist to hug me. "It's really embarrassing but I can't get hard for any other girl apart from you."

I laughed into his neck. "That's kinda sweet."

"See I can be nice for you," We both smiled at each other once more, before leaning in for a kiss.

"Aww, that's so sweet." Our heads both snapped to the door. My mum was leaning against the doorway, a bright smile on her face.

"Mum," I whined in embarrassment, burying my face into Aaron's chest.

"What? I've never seen my daughter kiss someone before, even though I know you have. Among other things." She gave me a pointed look to which Aaron laughed at.

"Honey, do you feel okay to go back to school? There's still time and I would hate for you to miss out, especially so close to graduation."

"Yeah, get your cute ass to school." He tapped my ass, grabbing a handful of it.

"Hey, my mum is here." I whispered removing his hand. I glanced over at my mum, who was staring down at the floor, giving us a little privacy.

"I don't care. I've missed this."

"You've missed my ass?" I drawled.

"I've missed more than your ass, but hurry up and get to school. Do not let Tristan stop you from achieving your goals. Graduation comes first, so go to school, work your sexy ass off and earn your diploma Princess."

"Uh fine," I grinned, playfully rolling my eyes. I planted a kiss onto his lips, before walking straight into the bathroom.

***

A A R O N' S P.O.V

I smiled as I watched her go. My Princess, my girl. She was finally mine.

I felt my heart clench when she skipped out of sight. This indescribable feeling was consuming me, all of me. It was...fear, mixed with affection, admiration and care.

I knew I felt something for Kiara, even though I've tried so much to push it away. I buried my feelings for her deep down, trying to push aside my feelings for the one girl who'd managed to change everything.

Never fall in love, never commit to anyone.

That was the most important rule my father gave me, the one thing he said to me on his death bed. I tried so hard to not feel, but she ruined everything.

It sounds bad when I say it like that, but really...it's everything. She is everything. My hope, my light and hopefully my salvation.

Kiara Romano will be the death of me.

"You have feelings for her." Gabi's voice brought me out of my thoughts. I silently walked over to her, noting how she watched my every move.

"I like her." She smirked.

"I can tell. Just don't break my baby's heart," She looked at the locked bathroom door. "She's been through so much pain, now she needs to laugh. She needs to live and love. Help her do that."

I smiled. "I'll do my best."

After leaving the house, I got in my car and drove straight to the office. I wiped the silly grin off my face, the cause of reading Kiara's cheeky texts, and put on my scary facade. My men feared me, as did my enemies, and that's exactly how I ruled my empire. My legacy.

"Have you tracked them down yet?" I said to my second in command, Rahul, walking straight towards my office.

He was panting, trying to catch up to my long strides. "No, they moved warehouses again."

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath.

"They stole another shipment again." I clenched my jaw, stopping myself from punching the cement wall besides me.

The Serpents were this new gang which had suddenly arose out of nowhere. They were strong, quick and invisible. For some reason, they seemed on targeting me and the Romano mafia.

They wanted power, they wanted to be on top, and what better way than taking down the top dogs.

"What about Kane? Anything on him?"

"No, it's like he doesn't even exist." Kane was the leader and that's all we knew. No last name, no face to match the cowardly acts. He's a pussy who refuses to fight with his men.

"Boss, they sent something." I took a seat behind my desk, and grabbed the envelope Gavin passed me. I pulled out the contents and slammed my fist down onto the desk, causing it to shake.

"Out!" I ordered, sending him scurrying away. It was a picture of me and my Princess. We were in Starbucks, and she was laughing. Her beautiful face was lit up with happiness but marred by the red marker circling her face.

She's next. It read on the back.

I had to protect her, no matter the cost. Even if it meant the destruction of my empire.
________________________________

A/N: Finally exclusive!!! And we got a little insight into Aaron's mind!!

Thoughts on Aaron?

What do you think he will do??

Bring a smile to my face and please press that vote button. Also feel free to write a comment, I love hearing from you guys! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 555 21
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐; ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
393K 9.4K 61
(My other books are better) ๐Ÿ˜ญ) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
1.2M 26.9K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
2M 63K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...