Oregairu X Cote: Boredome Is...

By GreyMc163

After Ayanokouji escape from the "White Room" and getting his "Freedom" decide to attend Sobu High School loo... More

Info
Chapter 1 Part 2
Chapter 2 Part 1

Chapter 1 Part 1

3.2K 105 48
By GreyMc163

Btw if you guys are wondering i am gonna base the story/fanfic on the anime mostly but some things in the story will use the light novel as the base i hope you guys like it still, and sorry if my grammar and writting sucks this is my first fanfic, also English is my second language so sorry again hope you enjoy the chapter bye.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hachiman Pov:

I was leaving the library going through the halls with a piece of paper in my hand while i was monologue to myself about youth.

Hachiman: (monologue) If failure is the halfmark of being young like they say. Then someone who fails on making friends must be at the peak of youth, right? However i'm sure they would disagree. All of this are just their double standards at play and nothing else. Here's the bottom line, fools that enjoy their youth. Should go kill then self.

*Time Skip*

I was in the office with Hiratsuka Shizuka a.k.a my homeroom teacher she is tall women almost in her 30s with long black hair unkemp bangs covering her eyes. She is wearing a lab coat over her black vest with a dress shirt underneath, black pants and a tie she wears loosely.

She was reading my homework as she asked the topic of the high school student life when she finished she look at me and said.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: Everyone should die? tell me Hikigaya. Is that the topic i ask for?.

I averted my gaze to the side and said.

Hachiman: Well, you asked us to write
an essay on "a reflection of your high school years".

She then ask me.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: Then why did you turn in this drival, what the hell is this?.What possessed you to write this.

Hachiman:Uhhh.....

Hiratsuka-Sensei: Good grief, is this why your eyes look just like a dead fish's.

Hachiman: Do i look that full of DHA?,
That means i'm quite smart.

I said with a playfull tone but she look very angry at me and i started to sweat.

Hachiman: i-i did look back at my high school life. Isn't every high school kid like this these days and ages?.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: Don't just run your mouth, ya brat.

With a disappointing tone i said.

Hachiman: "brat", well sure when we compare to you, one night say that i-

I did not complete my sentence, because suddenly she punched the side of my head with a angry and scary expression she said.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: didn't your mother tell you that mentioning a women's age will get you kill!.

Suddenly we heard a knock at the door she said.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: Come in.

The door open and i saw a boy with average height, brown hair, brown eyes. he is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka my classmate, he is wearing usual his poker face as he entered the room. He ask sensei.

Ayanokouji: Why did you call me here i didn't do anything and my profile is pretty good?.

Sensei then said.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: You didn't do your homework about high school student life, why is that?.

He then look at Sensei for a while then let out a sigh and he speak.

Ayanokouji: *Sigh* I don't have enough experience in this subject to be writing about it.

He said that with his poker face. Sensei then look at us then tell us to follow her, we exited the office. I was walking beside Ayanokouji now that I got a better look at him, his eyes were kinda like mine but more dull and lifeless i was looking at him and wondering why his eyes look like that then he notice that i was looking at him and ask.

Ayanokouji: Is there something on my face?.

I stuttered then said.

Hachiman: N-no i was just wondering why you always have that poker face and your eyes look dull and lifeless, sorry if i mad you uncomfortable.

Ayanokouji: I see, no worries.

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person Pov:

Kiyotaka: (monologue) he's sharper then he looks, he reminds me of myself a bit, maybe he can entertain me a little.

After walking for a bit we stop infront a classroom, then Huratsuka-Sensei open the door. Reveling a empty classroom with a buch of tables and chairs in the back, in the middle of the we noticed a girl with average height and fair skin, she has long black hair, adoring her hair are two red ribbons just above each shoulder, her most striking feature are a pair of pierceing blue eyes. That can only be described as very beautiful.

She was sitting on a chair while reading a book, then look at the door noticing our presences and said.

???: Hiratsuka-Sensei. Didn't i asked you to knock before coming in.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: But you never respond when i knock, though.

???: That's because you don't wait for a respond before barging in by yourself. So, who's the weirdo's?.

Hachiman look at her annoyed, while Kiyotaka look at her unfaze by her insult. But he was been observing her for a while now

Hachiman: (Monologue) I know this girl, she is from Class J is a class that consists of 90% girls, among them, the most well-know student would be her Yukinoshita Yukino a.k.a the "Ice Queen". There isn't a single person in this school who does't know her name.

Kiyotaka: (Monologue) So this is Yukinoshita Yukino, she kinda reminds me of my cat a bit. She seem prideful and smart. But she also seem to hide her personality by wearing a "Cold Face" mask, hhmmmm interesting. What will that cold exterior be once the mask is lifted.

Hachiman: I'm Hikigaya Hachiman from class 2-F.

Kiyotaka: I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from the same class.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: They will be joining your club.

Hiratsuka-Sensei said making Hachiman look completely shocked, and Kiyotaka still look unfaze.

Hachiman:Uhh.... Wait joining what club?.

Hiratsuka-Sensei then look at Hachiman making him shivered and stuttered saying.

Hachiman: T-then i have no choice but to join.

Hachiman said, and Kiyotaka did not anything just watched from behind. Then Huratsuka-Sensei said while pointing thumb at Hachiman.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: You will join this club as penance for the joke of an essay you turn in to me. Anyway, as i'm sure you can see his soul is as rotten as his eyes. That's why he standar before you as a pitiful loner.

Hiratsuka-Sensei then pointed at Kiyotaka and said

Hiratsuka-Sensei: About Ayanokouji I don't know he seemed dead from the inside and lonely like Hachiman, while they are in the club, i'd like to mend their twisted mentality. This is my personal request from me.

Kiyotaka: (Mind) That actually does't sound half b-

Kiyotaka thought were interrupted by Yukino saying.

Yukino: I refuse.

Kiyotaka: (Mind) Well nevermind.

Yukino: Looking at that guy's vulgar and scheming eyes males me fear for my life.

Yukino said while looking at Hachiman.

Hachiman: (Mind) Like i waste my time looking at those paltry plains you call breasts. No, really!.

Hachiman thought as he look away in
annoyance, Sensei then said.

Hiratsuka-Sensei: Relax. This guy got quite the calculating mind and self-preserving instings. He definitely won't do anything that could go againts the law. At beat he's a minion.

Hiratsuka-Sensei said while crossing her arms

Hachiman: Can't you just say i can make sensible decisions?.

Hachiman said in a disappointed tone and sweatdrop. Yukino then said

Yukino: A minion, huh? I see.

Hachiman: (Mind) Not only did she ignore me, she actually agreed with her!.

Yukino: Well, i Can't really Deny a request from a teacher. I will do as you say.

Hiratsuka-Sensei the let out a small smile and said

Hiratsuka-Sensei: Good. I'm counting on you Yukinoshita

Hiratsuka-Sensei said while she exited the classroom. Hachiman has a mixture of confusion and shock on my face, while Kiyotaka was unfaze as ever.

Hachiman: Whaa..?

Kiyotaka: (Mind) This will be interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kiyotaka Pov:

After Sensei lelf Me and Hikigaya stay in the room with Yukinoshita, i thought about the reason i was here.

Kiyotaka: (Monologue) And here a thought i kept a low profile appearance, but i guess this club can entertain me. Then again this might gonna be a shackle to my "Freedom".

I thought to my self, i let out a sigh and asked Yukinoshita.

Kiyotaka: *Sigh* Can i grab a chair and sit?.

She look at me and said.

Yukinoshita: Sure go ahead.

I nodded and grab the nearest chair and sit down a few meters from Yukinoshita, when i was in my thoughts i hear Hikigaya growling like a dog at Yukinoshita. I stayed silent and took out my phone, then she look at him and said.

Yukinoshita: Why don't you have a seat?.

Hikigaya: Huh? All right, sorry about that.

In a panic Hikigaya quickly grab the nearest chair and put it down to my left, and sit. Then i heard Hachiman whispering to my ear he said.

Hikigaya: Hey Ayanokouji do you know what club this is?.

I look at him and said.

Kiyotaka: No. (Mind) but i have a pretty good guess at what club this is.

We heard a sigh coming from Yukinoshita, she closed her novel and look at us while saying.

Yukinoshita: If you have something to say, go ahead and say it

Hikigaya: What club is this?

He said while having confuse look on his face.

Yukinoshita: Take a wild guess

Hikigaya: I'm sure it's the literature club.

He said proudly. She the said.

Yukinoshita: Really? And why is that

Hikigaya: This room doesn't provide a special environment or any tools. Plus, you were reading a book the entire time.

He said smughly while crossing his arms.

Kiyotaka: (Mind) Not a bad guess and deductionnig, but thats wrong.

I thought to myself, Then she said.

Yukinoshita: Bzzt, wrong answer.

I see Hikigaya looking at me asking for help, she then said.

Yukinoshita: The point of this club is to do what we're doing right now.

Kiyotaka: (Mind) Well i will take the guess then.

I Thought, and said

Kiyotaka: It's the service club or the club were students come in and ask for help. Right?.

When i finished she look at me while smiling a bit and said.

Yukinoshita: That's right, welcome to the service club, we welcome you.

Kiyotaka: (Mind) We? Isn't she the only person in before we got here?

I thought, and said

Kiyotaka: But when we got here, your
the only one in the room, doesn't that mean you are the only member of the club?

She then blushed, and quickly turn away. So we can't see it but i notice it. She then said.

Yukinoshita: Shut up, your here so that i can help you with your problem, so be grateful.

Kiyotaka: (Monologue) So that's what under her "Cold Face" mask, she gets flusterd when she gets it wrong huh. Help me huh sorry but i don't think i can be "help" i'm just a horrible and foolish human being Yukinoshita.

Hikigaya: B*tch please. "Problem"? I'm pretty talented, you know. I ranked 3rd in our grade for the japanese proficiency test. I'm more dashing than most, too. You could I'm top of the line, if you ignore the fact that i have no friends or a girlfriend. So i don't need your help.

He said proudly while standing up from his chair. I'm a bit suprised he could say have no friends or a girlfriend in a proudly manner, but my face won't show it. Then she said.

Yukinoshita: The same thing could be said about your friend over there he got the brains and skills, he's like a slightly better version of you. But fact you can say that so proudly is kind of amazing. Weirdo, you're creeping me out here.

Hikigaya: Shut up. You're the last person i want to hear that from, you freak.

I sigh and take that as a complement while thinking.

Kiyotaka: (Monologue) Their sure are going at it, but your using an interesting technic there Yukinoshita to make Hikigaya to talk to you

Yukinoshita: From what i can tell, the reason you're all alone ia that rotten nature and twisted sensitivities of yours. And about your looks you ought to know that beauty likes in the eyes of the beholder. In other words, the only one who can decide whether you're "dashing" is me.

She said smughly, getting Hikigaya more and more annoyed. I know Sensei is listing on the other side of the door, i let out another sigh and thought.

Kiyotaka: (Mind) Hiratsuka-Sensei what are you trying to do with me here?

Hikigaya: It sounds ridiculous, but you're kinda making sense.

Yukinoshita: Anyway, that concludes our mock corversation.

Yukinoshita says as she brush her hair, making me still unfaz by her technic and sighed while Hachiman is confuse, then said.

Hikigaya: Say what?.

Yukinoshita: If you two can talk to a girl like me. I think you two should be able to talk to most other people as well.

Kiyotaka: (Monologue) So that's it huh you want me to talk and open up to someone, that might work on him Yukinoshita but not me, but i guess i can play along and have some fun with it. This will be interesting and entertaining.

I thought and sighed thinking about my "reveal" and said.

Kiyotaka: Sorry Yukinoshita, It's not like i can't "handle a conversation" with someone i just don't want to, I have lost trust on humanity for a long time now because of Him, i can't trust anyone even you, Hikigaya, or even Hiratsuka-Sensei.

When i finished i thought to myself.

Kiyotaka: (Monologue) Now how will you react, and what will you do with this information Yukinoshita, Hikigaya, and especially you Hiratsuka-Sensei? This will be an interesting turn of event.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Soooo what do you guys think about the chapter do you like it or not, and like a true man of culture i use the japanese introduction of last name then first name.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Note's:

- Their names are gonna change as the Pov switch between the 3rd person and Character Pov, like if its Kiyo Pov its gonna use their last name but not for himself and the teacher are just Sensei.

- 3rd person Pov are gonna use their first name and adding the teachers last name to Sensei like "Hiratsuka-Sensei".

- like in the original Kiyo will be badass/smart but unlike the original he is looking for some entertainment not a normal high school life because hes bored living by himself with his cat self for a few years.

- Kiyo have a cat that is living with him for a few months now. Kiyo's cat name is kinda like Yukino's name, so thats why Yukino reminds Kiyo of his cat.

- for those that didn't get it Kiyo class is the same Class as Hachiman which is Class 2F

- If you guys wondering Kiyo is 1st in all subject at school and good at basically anything else at school, making him very popular and well know by the students. Except communication, making friends, and some other things because of his trust issue.

- Kiyo trust issue are because of what he experience in the "White Room" and what he has been taught
by "Him". Making it hard for him to trust people and making friends.

- Kiyo thinks that the people who are trying to be his friends are just in it to use him or get on his good side, so he does not make an effort on making friends or having a conversation with his classmate or other people in general.

- "Him" if you guys dont know is Professor Ayanokouji a.k.a his quote on quote "Father" on papers.

- Kiyo slowly but surely will trust the service club members, and others.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The rundown version of the note is basically Kiyotaka is highly intelligent and very strong, a straight A student but also a loner while being very popular and well know at school, have trust issue and thinks people are gonna use him once they are friends.

I hope you guys like how im gonna do the names of the characters in this story/fanfic, i know i know its gonna be confusing for some people but i like doing it this way so yah just roll with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.9K 30
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a mysterious individual. Despite being at the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School where you can get any job you...
147K 5.6K 47
As I entered the room, I could see the silhouette of 'That Man' standing with his back turned against me. His face then slowly turned to me. Moments...
43.6K 1.3K 10
This Starts after Year 2 Volume 2 of Classroom of the Elite where Ayanokouji, Horikita, and Kei Karuizawa are sent to another school for a special ex...
177K 3.5K 34
The echoes of the unanimous special class had faded away, and Ayanokouji was ready to take his first step towards an all-out battle. But before he co...