❝Stars Aligned❞ » Katsuki B...

By badwhcre

A new student enrolled into UA, one with abilities she cannot begin to fathom, abilities she never knew of an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

10

2.7K 100 13
By badwhcre

It's been a total of three days before you finally woke up, your head pounded severely inside your skull and you were confused as to where you were until you seen Bakugou across the room sleeping on the chair and you looked in the other direction to see Recovery Girl at her desk.

"Oh, you're awake." She smiled sweetly at you, walking up to your bed and touching your forehead to make sure you weren't running a fever.

"How are you feeling? Do you remember anything?" She asked you a couple of questions, making you sit there and think about what happened before.

All you could remember, however, is the villains storming in and you battling a few of them off and after that it was a blur. You tried your best to remember but doing that just made your head hurt even more than you thought it could.

"I only remember the villains and them trying to fight me, after that it's just blank. What happened?" You panicked and you glanced back at Bakugou who had bandages wrapped around some spots on his arms.

"Did I do something? Did I hurt anyone?" You asked again, your heart beginning to race at the thought of your quirk getting out of hand again.

"Relax, everyone is fine. You came here in severe condition, that young boy saved your life." She explained and your eyes shot over at Bakugou then back at her.

"Bakugou saved my life? That's a surprise."

"Well, believe it you idiot." You suddenly heard his voice, he was still half asleep and very tired from how uncomfortable the chair really was.

"I'll be back, I'll go grab you some food." The nurse smiled at you then left the room, leaving you alone with him and you started to grow nervous.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" You barely said over a whisper and he scoffed, getting angry just thinking about it again.

He waited to yell at you about this for three days, three, and now that he sat in front of you, he didn't want to make you feel incredibly bad for what had happened.

A sigh left his lips as he stood up and dragged the chair next to the bed you laid on, taking a seat with his arms crossed over his chest.

He started to explain what had happened from the beginning, how the villains appeared and everyone got split up. He went into detail about how he had easily kicked the villains ass and he smirked at the thought of it, proud of himself.

"No one cares about that part." You teased him, rolling your eyes at his cockiness and he gave you a cold stare before continuing his story.

He talked about the beam of lava that shot up like a erupting volcano and how he knew it was you. He was the first one to run to the scene to see you screaming with agony and being too far gone to even hear him screaming your name. He noticed how your skin was burning off your body and he leaped in to grab you.

As you sat there and listened, looking down at your arms as they were completely healed up and looked like they haven't been burned at all then you looked down at his arms and reached over to grab them.

Bakugou was about to yank his arms back but you were quick to unwrap the bandages and look down at the burn wounds he had on random spots of his arms.

"I did that, right? I burned you?" Your eyes met his and his stare was blank, emotionless like he didn't want to confirm it because he knew it would hurt your feelings.

You sighed, your thoughts running rapid as you thought about the events he had just told you. It was your fault. You killed people, even if it was just villains, you actually injured people and on top of that, it was your fault Bakugou had gotten burned from your quirk.

"It's not that big of a deal, I'll be healed up once Recovery Girl has recovered from healing you." He moved the bandages back around his arms and you stared down at your lap for minutes, spaced out and not realizing the tears falling from your eyes as you stayed silent.

Bakugou saw a tear fall on your lap and he grew quiet, the awkwardness he felt inside of him was telling him to just leave you alone but he was glued to his seat and he shook his head as he sat up and leaned towards the bed.

"Hey, dumb ass. There's nothing to be upset about, everyone is fine. You're fine, I'm fine. That's all there is to it." He forced it out of his mouth, trying to be as reassuring as possible but you could tell how uncomfortable he was.

"Yeah, maybe."

-

It was now the next day, the first time you'll be coming back to class since the incident that unfolded days ago. The three day coma you were in had everyone worried, including your overbearing father who gave you a lecture about your lava quirk and you knew that would lead to more training.

Your feet slowly made its way into the classroom and all the students stood by your desk where they left candy, balloons and a teddy bear for you to make you feel better for what had happened.

"We missed you!" Ashido spoke first, almost tackling you in a hug and suddenly the whole class was embracing you in a group hug.

You felt your emotions on the edge of collapsing and making you want to cry again but you held it pretty well together as you thanked everyone and sat at your desk when Aizawa made his way inside.

He kept the lecture short and sweet, mentioned there wouldn't be any training till tomorrow for reasons he didn't explain until he asked you to stay put after class.

Your nerves started to get the better of you, another lecture about your lava quirk from Aizawa himself. You stood in front of his desk, fiddling with your fingers behind your back as you refused to make eye contact with him.

"We had a meeting recently while you were in your short coma. We agreed that certain days of the week, you'll be training with different pro teachers. Today you're with me." He went straight to the point and you stared at him in disbelief for a second before he made you follow him out the door and to the field.

You changed into your gym uniform before making it out there and you stood in front of Aizawa as he started to give you advice about your quirk at hand.

"Now, we're going to start off easy. I don't need you blacking out again, just try to bring up a little bit of lava— just a little drop." He told you and you nodded your head, staring at the ground as you tried to feel the heat underneath the Earth.

It had taken you almost five minutes and you completely overworking yourself to see a hint of lava rise from the ground.

Aizawa had noticed how drained you were just by bringing up a drop and gave you a short lecture about your quirk and what you should be doing at home to train yourself to have more control of that side.

He knew you had great potential with that side of your quirk but the fact that there's been two incidents of you getting out of control, he could easily tell how dangerous your quirk can be and you needed to be watched closely.

After he was done training with you, you were sent off and you quickly changed back into your uniform and walked out the front gate, startled when you had seen Bakugou standing by the gate waiting for you.

"What are you doing here?" You held your bag on your shoulder, your feet stopping in front of him.

"What do you think? Waiting for you, now come on." He gestured and you furrowed your eyebrows, following behind him.

"Why are you waiting for me? I can walk home just fine."

"I know."

"So? Why are you here?"

"Just quit asking questions and come on." He scoffed, looking back at you then looking ahead again.

Bakugou wouldn't admit to you how worried he was the days you were passed out in the nurses office. How he stayed there for hours after class everyday until you woke up. He couldn't explain why he did that and why he stayed but he did.

Maybe he felt like you were never going to wake up or never fully recover from what had happened and he wouldn't admit to being afraid of seeing that side of you.

The incident repeated in his head constantly. Even when he slept, he would see your body and your skin melting as your loud screams of agony echoed throughout his head. Your screams reminded him of a wild banshee that was scared and alone and in pain.

He stood next to you, walking and staying quiet as his mind repeated the event like a broken record and you had noticed how quiet he was, the blank stare on his face made you worry a bit but you remained quiet and walked beside him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Uno ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

1.9M 103K 18
── love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.
335K 12.5K 43
After being chased from her home, (Y/n) is forced to embark on a journey to escape the ongoing war. On the way, she meets Katsuki Bakugou; the hot-he...
66.7K 2K 39
⚠️ SLOW REWRITING⚠️ Izuku Midoriya, a common blood nobody chased by two overly powerful naive young men who can't hold the grasp of their positions...
585K 24.7K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. ✦ katsuki bakugo x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'snack' 𝙖 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 04...