𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓸�...

By AelenaVelaryon

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
𝓩𝓮𝓻𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻
🅟🅐🅡🅣 🅞🅝🅔
𝓤𝓷𝓸
𝓓𝓸𝓼
𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓼
𝓒𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓸
𝓒𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓸
𝓢𝓮𝓲𝓼
𝓢𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓮
𝓞𝓬𝓱𝓸
𝓝𝓾𝓮𝓿𝓮
𝓓𝓲𝓮𝔃
𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮
𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓮
𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓮
𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮
𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓲𝓼
𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓮
𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓿𝓮
𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮
𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓾𝓷𝓸
𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓭𝓸𝓼
𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼
𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓸
𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓸
𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓲𝓼
𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓮
𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓸
𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓿𝓮
𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪
𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓨 𝓤𝓷𝓸
𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓨 𝓓𝓸𝓼
𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓨 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓼
𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓨 𝓒𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓸
𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓨 𝓒𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓸
𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓨 𝓢𝓮𝓲𝓼
𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓨 𝓢𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓮
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ!!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓸

30.3K 947 121
By AelenaVelaryon

LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN

DEATH NUMBER ONE: ALARIC SALTZMAN

"𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖"

Ever since Rhaenyra's visit at the Salvatore house, everyone had been nervous and terrified. Not that they would admit to anyone or even each other. What scared them the most was that there was no sign of either the Mikaelson's, the hunters or their mother. Nothing. When they asked the hybrids all they said was that they had disappeared. They wondered when she was going to make their move. It was much later when Alaric Saltzman had disappeared. He was supposed to meet Damon and Elena but he never showed. It was as if he had disappeared from the face of the earth. Rhaenyra had taken him back to Dragonstone. As they made their way towards the stairs drogon flew by scaring the life out of the Hunter.

Dean and Kol snigger but cough afterwards to pretend they hadn't laugh. "Boys" their mother said as they made it to the top. "Mr. Saltzman" she greeted him with a smile. A smiled that it seemed beautiful to him yet sinister. He and his friends murdered her son and she was smiling. That only meant something. She was planning something. "Welcome to Dragonstone, Alaric" the hybrids and Alaric walked behind Rhaneyra while Dean and Kol walked beside their mother. They made their way towards the tower of healing. "Come on in, Alaric" the hybrid pushed him in. "Why am I here?" Alaric asked making her smile. "You're here to help me bring Finn back" she replied calmly. Alaric on the other hand was not so calm.

"You look shocked, mate" Kol stated. "You're the sacrificial lamb, little hunter" Dean smirk. Dean would've never let an innocent person get killed but Alaric Saltzman wasn't as innocent as he seemed. Finn, had been in a box for nine centuries, he never hurt anyone, yet they killed him anyway. She had all she needed, she had Finn's body, she already knew the spell all she needed to do was say it and bring her son back.

"I didn't want to do this, Alaric. Yet, here we are. They took my son. Before, there was nothing I could do. But now, I can always bring them back" she whisper on his ear. "I hate that I have to do this. I actually liked you" she stood up. "So, you're gonna kill me for something Damon and the rest did?" he asked. "I'm gonna teach them a lesson, my dear Alaric. But you won't die. Well, you will, but you'll be the thing you hate the most. A vampire. I told you, your dark side will be shown soon. Well, the time is now" Alaric was confused but there was nothing he could do.

She began her chanting and mixing all the herbs. Her palm caught on fire.

That same hand she put it on Alaric's chest, he didn't feel the burn but he felt pain. He was gonna suffer, she was gonna making suffer more. With her other hand it was like ashes going into Finn's body.

She could feel Alaric dying. And then, came the last sacrifice. Hers. The last thing Alaric saw was Rhaenyra elevating and and absorbing the power, then everything went black for him.

When the everyone entered the saw their mother turning back to her human form. Finn woke up with a gasp.

"Hello, Finn" his mother's voice brought him out of his shock. He didn't even hug his siblings, he ran straight to his mother. He didn't cry or anything he just simply held her close. He believed that his family wouldn't try to bring him back, he thought they would simply forget him and move on with their lives like they had done before. He believed he was the least favorite one.

Rhaenyra who could hear his thoughts grabbed his face, making him look at her. "I am your mother. I love you more than anything in the world. I would burn cities to the ground for you. And I will. Don't you ever think that me or just siblings don't love you. Because they do. They all cried for you" she said the last part with a smile. Finn turned to his siblings who shook their heads denying the accusations, but after a second he was engulfed in a hug. Rhaenyra walked over to Alaric.

"What's wrong with him?" Finn asked. Their mother smirked. "He's in transition. He'll be a vampire hunter. Hunting his friends and those who have aid them on causing chaos in town. Do you think his love for his friends will overcome his hunter and dark side?" she asked. "He's gonna kill whoever gets on his way" she added making Kol and a Klaus smirk. "Mother, you're evil" Kol said with a smirk. "We're all psychopaths" Kol said. Dean, Sam and Finn gave him a look. "Fine, only the fun ones are psychopaths" he corrects himself rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me, but even if I'm no psychopath I can be fun" Dean argues. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, hunter" Kol says with smirk annoying Dean. "Boys, stop it" both boys stopped talking. "Klaus could you bring Alaric with us?" Klaus nods. As they arrived to the Klaus' mansion they see the Scooby gang standing by the door about to ring the bell. But, before they could Finn opens the door, leaving the whole gang shocked.

"Hello," Finn greets with a smile. "Miss me?" he then asked. "Ladies, gentlemen, what a surprise" Rhaenyra said even when she knew they would be showing up soon rather than later. "What can we do for you?" Rhaenyra asked. "Where's Ric?" Elena asked. "Oh, professor Saltzman?" she asked innocently. "I saw him a while ago. He helped me with something" she replied. Everyone looked puzzled, well the Scooby gang did. Rhaenyra then gave them a smirk. "Only a life pays for a life" she said randomly. The Scooby gang looked confused still.

"Alaric Saltzman had to die so my son could live" she explain, with a satisfying looked on her face. It satisfied her to see Elena's heart shattered. Damon's face said it all. Pain. Sadness. Anger. "It hurts doesn't?" she asked. "Losing someone you love and care about?" she added. Klaus showed up wi his body. "Here he is" she said as Klaus pushed him towards Damon who barely caught him. She turned but stopped. She looked back at the Scooby gang. "Don't fret. This is only the beginning of your punishment"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 10K 112
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐯�...
1.5K 54 5
'𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲...
975K 19.8K 27
"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞! 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢�...
80.1K 2K 33
-'𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘔𝘴. 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦'- 𝘐𝘯 𝘸...