The Untold Story

By Gaming_Empire

Follow y/n on his journey as he try to run and forget his past and try to have a better future only for his p... More

Chapter 1
Update Bio
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

319 4 1
By Gaming_Empire

"Speaking"
[Thoughts]
(Author)

Y/n pov

[From what I manage to gather about my war God mode that what I took to call it. Anyway I've learned that if it activates on its own when I'm enraged and I start a rampage with whatever goal I have on the mind or subconsciously but if I trigger it I just become more violent and completely stop caring about life.]

Which is something I'm actually ok with for now but I still want complete control over myself. So I'll keep working at it for now though I can't.

Weiss:"The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Now you might be wondering why around Weiss. Even though I have been avoiding team RWBY without my team around well.

Ren:"Nora get down from there."

They are here team RWBY invite us out to see the festival set up. Nora and Pyrrha jump at excepting Pyrrha want to do this for Jaune because even though he's doing better he is still a little upset. But he and Pyrrha are getting closer so she might get him to forget.

[But I don't think Weiss should keep that smile on her face it creepy.]

Ruby:"I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out..."

Even though this was a truly fun friendship activity there was a book store we passed that I want to checkout.

Y/n:"I'll  catch up with you guy later."

I just started to leave but I still manage to hear them talking.

Blake:"do you think he's avoiding us."

Ruby:"hmm Nah."

That all I heard before I'm out of earshot. What was that Tukson's Book Trade it just stood out to me. It wasn't anything special on the outside or inside.

Store clerk:"well come to Tukson's Book Trade home to every book under the sun how may I help you."

Y/n:"first is that just your slogan or do you have every book under the sun."

I gave him a smile

Sc:"well I don't actually have ever book but I do have a nice collect here."

Y/n:"well what type of book do you have."

Sc:"I got all genre is there anything specific."

Y/n:"not really I'll  just pick whatever peaks my interest."

[Now what something that stands out to me]

I don't know what lead me to the fairy tale section. I guess because I was never read one growing up. Some stood out to me The Warrior in the Woods, The Two Brothers, The Girl in the Tower, The Story of The Seasons, and The Grimm Child. That one for some reason interests me the most. I decided to buy them all and get started reading.

Sc:"oh your interest in the classic The Grimm Child terrified me as a kid."

Y/n:"yeah I never read a fairy tale before so I decided why not might be good."

Sc:"what your parents didn't like fairy tales or something?"

Y/n:"my parents died when I was young so I wasn't told much in the story department."

Sc:"I'm sorry for your lost."

Y/n:"It ok so how much do I owe you?"

Sc:"you know, how about you just take them. Just make sure you come back and tell me what you thought about them.

Y/n:"are you sure well I won't look a gift horse in the mouth bye and thanks."

I left before he can change his mind emotional blackmail is great.

I wanted to go find my team but I check my message first. Got one talking about how they headed back to Beacon so I just teleported back to the room.

Y/n:"yo I'm back."

I jump on my bed and started reading

The Grimm Child

In the story, siblings Poppy and Oak are playing outside a forest despite their parents' wishes for them to stay close to home. Poppy dares her brother to go into the woods and finds him with his face pale-white and eyes blackened, with a terrified look on his face. The two rush home, terrified.

That night, Poppy wakes up and finds that her parents were dead and that Oak was missing. She races to her best friend's home and finds their parents died as well, seeing Oak slumped over the bed with his hair now as pale as his skin and red veins covering his face. Poppy ran away, going from how to house only to find more dead people, eventually figuring out she was in a ghost town now. Going back home, Poppy went to grab bags to escape, only to find that beneath her bed was another body. Feeling a chill, she realized that she had come into contact with the body that hosted the Chill, and had become possessed herself.

Ok, this is the first time hearing about a chill but that possession ability is definitely going into the arsenal if I'm right The Chill is a possession-type Grimm that can possess (capable of hopping from host to host) through touch. When possessing people Chills are indistinguishable from another person, however, they cannot speak, or will only repeat their victim's last word over and over again. When not possessing anyone, Chills are incorporeal and live in the shadows.

Moreover, Chills cannot control a body for more than a few minutes, thus making it impossible to slaughter a town like in the fairy tale. They instead rely on the element of surprise and the unwillingness of people to kill their friends and loved ones to steal a victim's fate.

After being possessed, most victims of the Chill die once the Grimm leaves their body.

Ruby:"Blake! Wait! Come back!"

They're so loud I stayed up all night reading the stories it was already midnight. The second most interesting to me was The Story of the Season and the concept of magic and I think I finally got what the maidens can do.

The power of the Maidens is magic and is independent of Dust use and distinct from a Semblance. It is not powered by Aura, and a Maiden does not need Aura to use her powers. The Maidens are able to use any elemental power they choose, not being limited to their season.

I wanted to see if I can use magic so I gave it a shot I close my mind held out my hand. I started to envision what I want in front of me I want fire to appear in the palm of my hand I couldn't feel the heat but I knew it was there. I open my eyes starring at the flames for a moment everyone was asleep so I didn't have to worry about them. My eyes were glowing a dark purple I only had one thing to say.

[My semblance is overpowered]

This is something I truly couldn't wait to use I teleport back to the Forever Falls Forest. I activate war God mode I used it to act as a beacon so Grimm would come to me. It didn't take long for Grimm started to appear I don't stop to count. I started to kill them in droves I used every element to see which one spoke to me. It didn't take long to pick good old lighting using lighting magic to stimulate my body, Nora's High Voltage to strengthen and Charge as a defense. I even started to apply lighting to my screws killing the Grimm was a fun past time but unfortunately, all good things come to an end. The sun started to show its head and the Grimm started to dwindle down to zero and here I stood in a destroyed part of the Forest. That wasn't that hard to fix up with some magic even though. I want to try to fly my way back to Beacon but I chose to hold off on it.

I teleport right outside the down didn't want to see anyone getting dress if I don't have to. No response I don't hear anything inside they most have left. I go inside and check my scroll I had a few messages but one asking to help find a missing kitten. ok, I guess I'm helping now ok what a good place Blake would run away yesterday she's not at school so she most definitely in the city but where. I'm not going to look all over the city randomly. Blake's a Belladonna that means she was most likely is or was a White Fang member there was a lot of dust stolen people are saying it the White Fang practically all stores are out for a short time. So where is a place people normally get shipment at the dock yeah I'm going to the docks.

                                                                                                 -Timeskip-

So I wait at the docks until nightfall I flew overhead and watch the dock. After nightfall, it didn't take long to find Blake with a sun-kissed hair monkey Faunus flew down closer to them.

Monkey man:"did I miss anything?"

Blake:" not really. They've offloaded all the creates from the boat. Now they're just sitting there."

Mm:"cool. I stole you some food."

Blake:"do you always break the law without a second thought?

Mm:"hey, weren't you in a cult or something?"

She didn't like that so she just glared at him

Mm:"okay, too soon.

Y/n:"so is that a no on the food."

They both were startled to hear me they turn around pointing their weapons at me.

Blake:"who are you"

Monkey man look a little spooked oh I forgot I put on a mask I got on the way to Tukson's Book Trade.

I think I'm going to get a voice changer for this. I lifted the mask my silver eyes pierce through the night.

Blake:"Y/n what are you doing."

Y/n:"I was asked to find you after you ran away yesterday."

Blake:"how did you know I was going to be here."

Y/n:"two reasons because you are a Faunus and because of your last name and all those rumors about the White Fang just lead me here."

Speaking of which we heard a bullhead landing White Fang started to walk out.

Blake:"oh no."

Mm:"is that them?"

Blake:"yes. It's them."

Wf:"alright. Grab the tow cables."

Mm:"you really didn't think they were behind it, did you?"

[I feel they forgot I was here wait isn't that Roman Torchwick]

Blake:"no. I think deep down I knew. I just didn't want to be right."

Roman:"hey. What's the holdup."

Roman:"we're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment, Soo why don't you animal try to pick up the pace."

[So Roman and the White Fang are working together or maybe for no I doubt they work for a human so with but I wonder what Romans giving the White Fang must be good if they work with a human]

Blake started to hold Roman hostage guess I was too lost in thought.

Roman:"what the--? Oh for f-"

Blake:"nobody move!"

The White Fang member started to move pointed their weapons at her.

Roman:"Woah! Take it easy there little lady."

I gonna go check out one of their bullheads no one noticed me going into one. Most White Fang was outside and there were two pilots.

Wf (x2):"aaahhh"

I threw them both to the ground hard enough to shatter their aura.

[Alright let start flying]

They already had some cargo attached I just drop it I don't need the dust. Don't know what happened inside the cargo it exploded on its own. I was having fun flying around until a girl with orange curly hair or is it red, oh and Ruby is with her oh just great. The girl with the curly hair attack my ship with swords floating swords does she have a telekinesis semblance wait no there string attached but how can she control the- oh I'm going down.

I just teleport right next to blake.

Y/n:"well that was fun maybe I should buy [or steal] a bullhead"

That girl took out the bullheads pretty easily and Roman just ran after that. I didn't feel like stopping him and it not my job. The police should up shortly after I learned curly and monkey Man names there Penny and Sun Wukong. After getting a closer look I realized that Penny was a robot a realistic robot whoever built her must be a genius. I already told my team that Blake was found and they could stop looking if they were still out.

Yang and Weiss with team JNPR finally showed up did they not hear the explosion well it doesn't matter I only stated this long because the police had questions.

Before I could leave though Weiss stopped me I guess I'm getting too predictable when I teleport. I'll start working on that they want to leave together and need me for a ride. I don't think anybody noticed Penny leaving. After Weiss and Blake had their talk about how Weiss doesn't want to hear about Blake's past that my take away from it we all head to the dorm taking everyone back was a little taxing but I recovered pretty fast. I was tired so I just took a shower jumped into bed and let darkness overtake me.

Fin

Word count 2265

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.2K 25
In Patch there are two individuals who don't have a normal life since their mother has been gone. Over two years their father had abused them due to...
72.4K 888 10
Y/N has always been a freak of nature in other's eyes. He was never able to summon glyphs, he looked nothing like his family. Soon, he's taken in by...
948K 13.2K 86
Disclaimer: I do not own Rwby by Rooster teeth, Undertale by Tony Fox, or any of the images, videos, songs or references that are put on this story o...
956 21 12
Note this is my first story I will improve as time goes on so don't mind a few mistakes here and there also I own nothing Rwby is owned by rooster te...