Wake up

By CalebBryant

This is how I tend to wake up in the morning. More

Wake up

7 1 0
By CalebBryant

Wake up.
Eyes open,light pulses with a blurry feeling then a sharp slash.

Eyes close, enveloped in darkness and shapes that cannot be described.

Eyes open,focusing on the off white slats of the blinds and the trees silhouette behind them.

Eyes close,the image of just a second before still imprinted into your eyes.

Groans fill your throat as your make a desperate attempt to disappear in your blankets and warmth of your bed as well as tucking your arms close to your chest and your knees to your elbows.

The cold air bites and thrashes at your skin as you throw the blankets from your body to the distant foot of the bed to try and shock yourself awake.

Shives erupt from your spine and shake your body with a quick jolt.

Then a lightning flash of cold bursts over your skin and seeps into your flesh.

It’s morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.6K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
1.6K 95 36
الشخصيات عايلة خالد الابو خالد يبلغ من العمر ٥٠ ويشتغل وعنده شركة زوجته ساره عمرها ٤٤ حنونه وتخاف على عيالها وطيوبه الأبناء سعود عمره ٢٦ يشتغل م...
6.2K 562 98
𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 �...
3.3K 158 39
"El eco de un adiós" es una obra literaria que sumerge al lector en un profundo viaje emocional a través de los escritos íntimos y sinceros. En este...