MY BEAUTIFUL BODYGUARD (COMPL...

By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

Zee Pruk Panich was one of Thailand's most prominent artistes. He came from a well-known wealthy family as we... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTORY
Saint Security
Meeting Thailand's Number One Star
You're Hired
You Are Not The Boss Of Me
You LITTLE FUCKER!
Selfish Prick
Kissed By His Beautiful Bodyguard
I Kissed A Man And I Liked It
The Suspect
Protecting Him
Running Around In Circles
The Stalker
Bloodbath
Revenge
Second Chances
I'm Jealous, Asshole!
Bratty Babies
I'm Jealous, Baby!!
Go For The Jugular
We Are At War
The Royal Decree
No to Boy Love or whatever that SHIT is!
You Stupid Jealous Jackass!
Family
Saint Junior and His Crazy Daddies
His Cranky Sulky Bossy Baby
Caught In The Act
Baby Zee
Daddies Night Out

Threats

3K 181 55
By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

"Are you feeling okay? Do you need a doctor to check on you again?" Zee questioned Saint.
"I'm fine... Trust me."
"I don't trust you." Zee replied but Saint simply smiled at him.
"There's food in the kitchen... I will go down and give my report to the police. Do you want us to send you home first?" Saint asked.
"No worries... I am safe here. Dome is safe at home. I can wait." Zee stated.
"The bathroom is there... My room is over there if you need to freshen up... And the kitchen is... well you know where it is Mr Panich."
"Go sort whatever it is that you need to sort... I'm good." Zee urged Saint.
"If you say so Mr Panich."
"Get that head check again!" Zee muttered while Saint stared at him.
"See you soon." Saint told him and walked towards the elevator.
"See you." Zee said.

    The moment Saint left, Zee fell onto the closest chair to him. He talked to his fans but for the love of God he could not remember anything that he said. He remembered that some of his fans were crying. He remembered he himself teared up. He remembered Saint warm hand on his back supporting him when he felt as if he was close to falling apart. He closed his eyes and sighed. Everyone was safe. Everyone dispersed. Zee was just glad that nobody would get hurt again because of him. He jerked up right when his cellphone blared. It was Dome.

"Hello Jackass." Zee murmured and Dome laughed.
"Hey brother to a Jackass." Dome muttered and Zee smiled when he heard what his brother said.
"How are you Zee?"
"I don't know... I don't even remember what happened to tell the truth." Zee shared.
"You looked nervous as hell... But that made your speech more human. Regardless Zee... Your fans understand you and they have dispersed. I love that you will get lawyers to help some of them them too Zee." Dome told him.
"I'm just happy that nobody else is hurt... That's all."
"You sound so tired Zee."
"I am mentally drained." Zee replied.
"Then come home." Dome said.
"I'm going to stay here for a while... I am still shaking Dome."
"I didn't see that you were that nervous... You sure you're alright Zee?"
"Yes and no."
"Maybe I can head there and get you? Or... Maybe ride the helicopter there and fetch you?" Dome asked.
"The helicopter is here and I can just head home soon with the helicopter Dome." Zee told him.
"And... We still haven't solved the stalker thing. You stay home with Saint's people... Be safe." He added.
"You too Zee." Dome replied.
"By the way... Is HwaHwa there? I think I hurt her feelings just now." Zee murmured.
"She was just... Too much? She was not helping us Zee... But that's just my opinion." Dome replied.
"She's still here... She's in the living room and she said about wanting to wait for you." He continued.
"She's still there? I don't want her to wait for me... I might be home late." Zee explained.
"You tell her that... I don't want to." Dome grumbled.
"Are you afraid of HwaHwa?" Zee snickered.
"She doesn't seem to favour me... Since you moved with me... Just saying." Dome answered.
"She just wants me safe..." Zee said.
"If you say so Zee. Come back home soon Zee..."
"Will do."
"Bye Zee."
"Bye Dome"

    Zee sighed. He pressed Hwahwa's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Zee... Why are you still there?"
"Hi HwaHwa."
"Why aren't you back home?"
"I will..."
"It is NOT safe for you to be there!"
"I'm at Saint's apartment... How can it not be safe HwaHwa. Don't worry too much."
"Zee... I've been with you since the beginning. I care about you and your career and you KNOW that... These things that are happening are scaring me Zee!" HwaHwa told Zee.
"I know that HwaHwa... I'm scared too... But I trust Saint Security to do their jobs." Zee tried to reason.
"I don't Zee... Scary things still happen. Come on Zee... Move back to our company. You could live there like you used to. It is safer there than your home."
"Fine... I could move in if Dome is willing to follow me." Zee responded.
"Your apartment at the company is a studio apartment... Having him there is not feasible." HwaHwa argued.
"Then maybe... He can stay in another studio apartment there... Can you arrange that for me HwaHwa?" Zee questioned him.

    Zee was greeted by silence. He then sighed and closed his eyes.

"HwaHwa... It has been a long day... Why don't you head home first? It's getting late. We'll discuss about this tomorrow... Alright?" Zee tried persuading her.
"Zee... I want you to know that... NOBODY... I mean NOBODY supports you like I do... And you KNOW that!" HwaHwa countered.
"I know that HwaHwa... And I thank you so much... You and your sister are my closest friends after all." Zee stated.
"Trust me Zee. Trust us because we only want the best for you."
"I do trust you HwaHwa..." Zee murmured and then he sighed.
"I am your manager and I am your friend... I only want the best Zee."
"I know HwaHwa..."
"I will... I will head home now..." Zee told her.
"Good." HwaHwa responded.

Zee stared down at his cellphone. Not once did HwaHwa say anything about the injured fans, not the injured Saint Security people, not the police and not his speech. Not once did she ask about the situation at Saint Security. She only cared about him. HIM! Zee felt that her devotion was too much because he too just like everyone else was just a person. He had never seen this side of HwaHwa before but maybe she was under duress just like him. When people are face with stressful and horrible situations, they would react differently. Zee concluded that HwaHwa was acting rather strangely due to the stressful nature of her job and that she cared a lot about him. Plus with everything that was happening, HwaHwa reacting in such a way was understandable in Zee's opinion.

"Mr Panich?" Saint's voice brought Zee back to reality.
"Oh... Hi... Is everything okay with the police?" Zee asked Saint.
"Yeah... Just so you know... Saint Security will not be filling any charges." Saint stated.
"Thank you so much on behalf of my... Fans." Zee whispered while his eyes stared at the bandage on Saint's head.
"I apologise on their behalf as well." He continued.
"Apology accepted."
"I better head home... Could you find someone to send me home please?" Zee asked as he slowly stood up.
"Sure... Follow me..." Saint walked towards the elevator and Zee followed him.

There was some dry blood on Saint's  shirt collar and Zee unconsciously touched it. He felt awful for causing him pain and injuries. He looked at the dry blood but his mind was so far away.

"You okay Mr Panich?" Saint asked him without turning around.
"Yeah..." Zee murmured.
"It's just blood." Saint told him.
"It is still BLOOD." Zee answered.
"I know what you're going to say..." He added.

    Saint turned his head and smiled.

"What am I going to say?" Saint questioned him.
"That you'll live." Zee replied.
"You read my mind." Saint asserted.
"Far from it..." Zee murmured with his hand was still on Saint's bloody shirt collar.

    Saint slowly turned around, faced Zee and stared at him. The hand that was on Saint's shirt collar fell to Zee's side.

"I think you and I... Connect in some ways you know." Saint whispered.
"I don't know..." Zee just shrugged with his eyes studying Saint's shirt collar.
"Now... As I am looking at you like this Mr Panich... What do you think is on my mind?" Saint's eyes glinted.

    Zee's heartbeat became considerably faster by the second. He slowly raised his eyes and was greeted by Saint's intense gaze. He could not understand why he had no control over his emotion nor his capacity to think when Saint stared at him in such a way. Zee was even more exasperated because Saint seemed to know him too well as well. He was being transported to their first kiss and how Saint bit his lip. His cheeks began to stain with embarrassment with the recollection. Zee sharp intake of breath could be heard when Saint touched his face with such tenderness.

"What's on my mind... Tell me..." Saint murmured and waited.
"That you..." Zee finally said.
"That I..." He stuttered.
"Tell me..." Saint urged him.
"You..."
"Me...?" Saint questioned.
"That you want..."
"That I want what?" Saint smiled.

    Zee's brain seemed to lose its cognitive capability. Saint brought his hand away from Zee's face.

"Tell me... Please..." Saint begged.
"That... That..." Zee stammered.

They continued to stared into each other's eyes.

"That.. You... Want... To..." Zee murmured.
"KISS ME!" He blurted out loudly and at the same moment the elevator opened.
"What? KISS YOU?" Pavel emerged from the elevator.
"Sure... I don't mind kissing you Mr Panich! Always been a HUGE fan." Pavel grinned cheekily and walked closer to Zee who was rooted to the ground too shocked to do anything.
"STAY AWAY from him." Saint pushed Pavel's face with his hand roughly and the man staggered a few steps away.
"Why are you here?" Saint questioned him.

Zee on the other hand simply stood there blushing like there was no tomorrow.

"The helicopter is unavailable. We're sending a few people to the hospital... So I'll drive Mr Panich back home." Pavel explained.
"You stay here... I'll drive Mr Panich." Saint told Pavel.
"Why....?" Pavel raised his eyebrows suggestively.
"It's my job?" Saint replied.

Zee was still standing there like a statue. In his mind he was begging for the ground to swallow him whole.

"I came here with Mr Panich... Why is it YOU... That are going back with him?" Pavel questioned.
"I'm the boss and I said so." Saint countered.
"Hah... Using your Big Boss card... Not fair..." Pavel winked.
"Let's go Mr Panich." Saint said to Zee.
"Mr Panich?" He called Zee again.
"Okay..." Zee whispered and slowly walked into the elevator like a zombie.

Saint and Pavel got into the elevator after Zee got in. That was the longest elevator ride of Zee's life. He was glad that he was standing behind Saint and Pavel because he was embarrassed by what had just happened. That was the second time that he embarrassed himself in Saint's apartment. He prayed to God that he would not step into Saint's apartment ever again because bad luck would always befall onto him.

*******************************************************

    Saint brought Zee to his Lexus after he had briefed his people and gave them assurance that everything was going to be fine. Before they left the headquarters, Pavel came running and gave both of them some sandwiches and water. Zee did not realise how hungry he was that when Saint gave him the sandwich, his stomach decided to make the most horrible sound. Saint asked him to eat and he suggested that they both eat before they headed home. After they had finished their sandwiches, Saint left Saint Security headquarters. The traffic had dwindled down quite considerably making driving out of Bangkok easier.

"I'm sorry that no other teams are available to escort us home." Saint explained to Zee.
"They are still busy with everything else." He continued.
"Are you alright?" Saint asked the very quiet Zee.
"I'm fine..." Zee replied.
"I'm sorry about Pavel... He's crazy like that."

Zee slowly nodded.

"You were right you know..." Saint whispered.

The was a long silence after that.

"I did want to kiss you... I know this is so unprofessional of me... But I did Mr Panich." Saint confessed.

Zee slowly turned towards Saint. He was glad that it was at night and the interior of the car was dark. He did not want Saint to see his face.

"Are you surprised Mr Panich?" Saint asked him. Zee took his time to answer the question.
"No..." Zee answered.
"I wanted to kiss you the first time I lay my eyes on you." Saint admitted.
"Forgive my bluntness... I think I am extremely attracted to you Mr Panich." He continued.
"I know that you are attracted to me too." Saint asserted.
"I'm sorry for telling you all this Mr Panich... Just now... If Pavel were not there... I would've pinned you up against a wall." Saint told him.

    Zee had no idea what to say to the man. He was attracted to him from the first time he saw him in his home too. His beautiful bodyguard was attracted to him. To think that he hated his guts at the beginning. The fact that Saint wanted him as much as Zee wanted Saint made Zee a little apprehensive.

"I know I am being utterly unprofessional... Forgive me..." Saint murmured.

    Zee continued to stare at Saint. There were so many things running through his head at that time.

"I..." Zee trailed.
"I think..." He continued.
"Wait!" Saint suddenly said.
"Huh?" Zee looked confused by his outburst.
"I'm sorry..." Saint who looked at him with such affection a few seconds before was looking a little on edge.
"Someone is following us." Saint's eyes flickered up to the rear view mirror of his Lexus.
"What?" Zee immediately turned his head but he could not see anything peculiar about the vehicles behind them.
"Shit... We have to take care of ourselves Mr Panich. My people are nowhere near us." Saint growled.
"There's a vest behind you... Grab it and put it on." Saint instructed him.
"Don't worry... I will protect you." He added.

    Saint slowly increased the speed of his Lexus. They were in the slow lane and he changed lanes to check whether his hunch was right. When they got into the fast lane, Saint noticed that the car followed them.

"Yeah... We're being followed." Saint muttered.
"Is this... Is this a bulletproof vest?" Zee croaked.
"Yes... Put it on please... I don't want to take any chances." Saint's voice was grave.

    Zee unbuckled his seatbelt and put the vest on. Saint changed lanes again and he continued to drive on the slow lane. His focus was on a dark car following them a few cars behind. Saint noticed that the driver was quite skilful. Then, he remembered the intruder who managed to get into Zee's house. The intruder was quite skilful in defending himself or herself. Then, there was HwaHwa. Could the one following them be HwaHwa? Saint shook his head as his primary objective for the moment was to protect Zee from any threats. The one following their car was definitely a threat.

"Is... Is the car still following us?" Zee questioned and Saint nodded his head.
"Yes... But not for long. I'm good with what I do Mr Panich." Saint actually smiled at the terrified Zee.
"Have you secured your vest?" He asked Zee.
"Yes."
"Good... Now... Put your seatbelt back on... I don't want you to get hurt because Mr Panich..." Saint did not finish his sentence.
"What?" Zee whispered.
"I haven't tasted your lips and I don't want to die before I do." Saint murmured seductively.

    Saint instantaneously sped up and Zee found himself holding on to his dear life from sheer fear. He did not even have time to react to what Saint had just said.

"I'm... I'm scared." Zee's voice shook from the trepidation of being in the fastest driven car he had ever ridden in his life and also being followed by his stalker.
"I won't let anything to happen to you Mr Panich... Have faith in me." Saint replied as he continued to manoeuvre his Lexus on the fastest lane.
"Fascinating..." He murmured.
"What... What is?" Zee queried.
"Your stalker is not a bad of a driver..." Saint stated and Zee cursed when Saint suddenly took a right turning.

    The car screeched and drifted on the road. Zee closed his eyes from fright but he could feel his body being pulled to one side. He could feel when the car was finally moving in a straight line a few seconds after that. When Zee felt that the Lexus was once again being driven at a slower pace, he opened his eyes.

"Time to get reinforcements." Saint told Zee.

    Zee could see Saint pressing a button on his steering wheel.

"Pavel... We're being followed on Highway 69. I need eyes. I might shake the car off but I need information. Track my car so that you can use the CCTV on this highway. I need plate numbers... Anything..." Saint said.
"The car following is... is a dark coloured... Sedan... Probably a Honda." He continued.
"I'm going to let it follow me for a few minute but after that... I'm going to get Mr Panich to safety." Saint ended the call.

    Saint turned to the terrified Zee.

"Sorry that I scared you." Saint murmured.
"Is it still following us?" Zee questioned.
"Yup."
"But don't worry... In a few minutes we will be at a safe place. I promise you." Saint smiled confidently.
"Okay..."
"I thought you've done a number of action movies... I've seen you've driven really fast before..." Saint muttered.
"Stuntmen?" He asked Zee.
"Yeah... I'm not an action packed macho manliness kind of... Man... I don't even drive that fast." Zee replied.
"Well... Thank God one of us is an action packed macho manliness kind of man." Saint joked.
"It's... It's not funny." Zee responded.

    He was terrified beyond comprehension.

"I'm sorry... Forgive me..." Saint asserted and he put his hand on Zee's neck and slowly started massaging it.
"You'll be fine... Okay...?" He asked.
"Could you please have both your hands on the steering wheel?" Zee requested.
"Sorry... Sorry..." Saint quickly put the hand that was on Zee's neck on the steering wheel.
"In a few minutes I will take the next intersection... I have to do it fast so that it can't follow us... Okay?"
"Okay..."

    Saint continued zooming on the highway. Just like he told Zee, out of the blue he swerved to right again and instantly took the intersection. Again, Zee closed his eyes.

"We're good... We're good... And here we are..." Saint declared and Zee opened his eyes.
"Welcome to North Bangkok." He announced and got into an empty parking lot.

    Zee turned off the lights and he left the Lexus. He jogged to the main gate of the humongous parking lot and watched the moving traffic. Zee was in the car still breathing erratically from what he had just experienced. He could see Saint talking on his cellphone and eyeing the traffic at the same time. Zee jumped in shock when his cellphone rang.

"Hell... Hello?"
"Zee? Where are you?"
"HwaHwa?"
"I'm... I'm somewhere in North of Bangkok." Zee informed her.
"North of Bangkok? Why are you there Zee? Where are you exactly?" HwaHwa asked him.
"I'm not sure..." Zee craned his neck to clearly see where he was.
"Where Zee??" HwaHwa demanded.
"Don't come to me... It's dangerous!" Zee told her.
"Dangerous?? That's why I have to come and get you Zee! This is getting out of hand!" HwaHwa countered.
"Don't worry HwaHwa... Saint is with me... And I know he will ensure my safety." Zee explained to her.
"WHERE ARE YOU... Tell me Zee! I'm worried!" HwaHwa begged.
"I've got to go...."
"Zee! Tell me..."
"Sorry HwaHwa... Got to go."
"Zee!!!"
"Bye HwaHwa." Zee said and hung up.

Saint walked back to the car and got in.

"I think we managed to lose the stalker." Saint told him.
"Really?" Zee questioned and Saint nodded.
"We're waiting for another car to be sent here... The stalker already knows about my Lexus so it is better we change into a different one."
"Okay..." Zee answered.
"Wasn't that thrilling?" Saint asked him.
"No." Zee replied with a really horrified look on his face. Saint grinned when he looked at his face.
"I think I just realised something about you." Zee added.
"What is it?"
"You can be worse than Pavel." Zee answered and Saint smiled.
"You shouldn't smile." He continued.
"Why not?"
"Because it was TERRIFYING!!!" Zee told him.
"Forgive me Mr Panich... I just wanted to make sure that we were safe... YOU were safe." Saint explained.
"Thank you... I know... But it was scary..." Zee asserted.
"It was... I'm not saying no." Saint replied.
"You're an adrenaline junky." Zee muttered.
"To a certain extent... Yes..." Saint answered.
"Mr Panich... About what I said..." He continued.
"About my attraction towards you... I was not kidding nor was I lying. I was telling you the truth." Saint convinced Zee.
"I will not force you to do anything about it... I just want you to know that I find you attractive." He continued.
"I know I am your bodyguard and I know what I am telling you is something unprofessional but I want you to know." Saint told Zee.
"Why? Why do you want me to know?" Zee questioned him.
"So that we could do something about this." Saint replied while pointing at him and Zee.
"IF you want to do something about it." He added.
"You know there is something between us Mr Panich... You can't deny it." He continued.

Zee swallowed nervously while staring at Saint. The image of the bottle hitting his head and smashing into pieces with his blood dripping from his head filled Zee's mind. Dome's life was threatened because of him. His fans were injured because of him. Many were injured that day because of him. Saint was injured because of him too. With a stalker looming in his life, he simply could afford to see people around him to get hurt. He did not want to see people he cared the most to bleed because of him too. Zee's eyes caressed Saint's face. He then stared into his eyes. He looked at Saint's delicate lips. Then, he eyes rested on the bloody bandage. He slowly raised his hand and touched Saint's face.

"I lead a very public life because of what I do... Just look at what happened today... People got hurt... You got hurt... Some people have really REALLY bad intentions. I don't want anyone else to get hurt." Zee whispered.
"I am not denying the attractions that we have... But I don't think that it is the best of time for it..." He murmured.
"I understand Mr Panich. 100%." Saint replied.
"It's... It's for the best." Zee said and pulled his hand away.
"I should be protecting you at all cost... I shouldn't..." Saint went on.
"Mr Panich... I have a request." He continued.
"May I kiss you? Please?" Saint smiled  but Zee could see his eyes were filled with longing.
"I know you don't want us to...." He stated but he could not finish his sentence.

Zee looked at Saint. He raised his hand and held Saints's face again. Saint saw that Zee was thinking and weighing his next move. He waited. He wanted the next move to be made by Zee. The man staring at Saint moved his face slightly closer towards him. He could still see the longing in his eyes. He too longed for Zee. Zee could suddenly feel Saint's hand on his neck. His touch made Zee's heart beat faster. They inched closer. They could feel each other's breath. Zee's hands fell on Saint's shoulders as their lips touched. It started slowly. Then, both of them were slowly consumed by their needs. Zee opened his mouth and Saint slid his tongue. Both men groaned when their tongues met. Their hungry breaths filled the car. Suddenly, Saint stopped the kiss and pushed Zee slightly away from him.

"We've kissed before." Saint was hit by the realisation.
"We did... When you were injured." Zee shared.
"The library incident... What Dome said was all true..." Saint murmured.
"I thought I was dreaming all this time!" He grinned.

Saint rubbed Zee's lower lip with his thumb and licked his own. He could still taste Zee's on his tongue and absolutely wanted more from him. He gave Zee a smile and pulled Zee to him. Their lips were merely inches away. Their breathing became more laboured. Saint groaned when Zee nibbled his lower lip and pulled away. Zee too smiled at him. Then, they kissed again. Zee and Saint immediately opened their mouth and devoured each other. They could not get enough of the kiss. Zee playfully nipped Saint's lower lip again and a little harder than before. Saint moaned and returned the favour. He started nipping Zee's lips and the man growled with pleasure. Saint suddenly remembered something. The little bites he gave on Zee's lips brought him another realisation. Saint stopped kissing Zee and pulled away from him a little.

"I bit you... Didn't I? I thought it was a dream." Saint smiled.

His seductive eyes caressed Zee's alluring lips. Zee gasped when Saint  suckled his lower lip. Saint's hands were holding Zee's face and his eyes pierced into Zee's as he slowly let go off Zee's lower lip from his soft bites. Saint gasped when Zee took over their kiss. He trailed kisses on Saint's neck. He moaned louder when Zee gave soft bites where his neck meet his shoulder. Zee slowed down and he pulled away. They were both breathing heavily.

"You don't know how much I want you." Saint's voice was hoarse with need.
"You also don't know how hard I am right now for you." Zee murmured and smiled.
"Mr Panich... You look absolutely aroused." Saint asserted and Zee laughed.
"For a person with an injured head... Your other head seems faring rather well." Zee countered making Saint laughed too.

Saint grinned and nipped Zee's jaw. Zee held Saint's neck and slowly massaged it. They both realised how much they wanted each other and how much they needed each other's touch.

"I'm sorry Mr Panich... You might not want us to do anything for now... But I can't promise you anything." Saint  whispered.
"We're in your car in a parking lot." Zee reminded him while putting his hand on Saint's chest to caution him. He could feel how fast Saint's heart was beating for him.
"They can't see us." Saint told him.
"Too risky Saint..." Zee stated.
"One last kiss please?" Saint begged.
"I doubt it'll be your last... You look... ravenous." Zee murmured.
"It takes one to know one." Saint smiled.
"You have smiled so many times in this car tonight than I have seen you smiled the rest of last month!" Zee complained making Saint grinned.
"Kiss me Zee... So I could die a happy man.:" Saint begged.
"Don't say things like that!" Zee punched his shoulder.
"Let me taste you lips and your tongue and your..." Saint begged.

Lights from a car distracted them from their conversation. The car entered the parking lot and they both became alert. Saint initially thought that it was his people but his thought was totally wrong. It was a familiar looking sedan. It was a dark coloured Honda too. Saint's blood froze.

"Fuck..." Saint growled.
"Saint..." Zee whispered.

    At the same time, Zee's cellphone rang like crazy. Zee held his chest from the shock of it.

"Who's calling you?" Saint asked Zee without moving his eyes from the other car.
"It's HwaHwa." Saint could hear Zee said.
"Put on your seatbelt Zee. Now!" Saint instructed him.
"Ignore the call."
"O... Okay..." Zee's voice trembled.
"Don't worry... I will protect you Zee... Have faith in me." Saint told him.
"Al... Alright." Zee whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 178 20
Narong Mapapreet (Pavel) is bored, so much so that he decides to make a bet with his friends, he wagers that he can successfully hit on the handsome...
32.4K 983 28
A Young & succesful CEO named Zee Pruk Panich falls in love with his modeling partner when he collabs with his friend's company. The feelings will gr...
37.8K 1.9K 17
They told him that his name was Saint Suppapong. They also informed him that he was 23 years old and the man broodingly standing the at foot of his h...
630K 17.9K 86
This is a mature story filled with smut and fluff... I've been inspired by this weeks episode of Why R U and my smutty brain won't let me rest until...