Stripped And Tainted | ✓

By MySoulinLines

♕~Let me be the big bad wolf to fulfil all your naughty little desires~♕ Stripped And Taint... More

☾♕Stripped & Tainted♕
☾♕The Cast
☾♕Prologue
☾♕Chapter 01: Left Tainted
☾♕Chapter 02: Dreams Tainted
☾♕Chapter 03: Breathe Tainted
☾♕Chapter 04: Leave Tainted
☾♕Chapter 05: Take Tainted
☾♕Chapter 06: Fuck Tainted
☾♕Chapter 07: Cuddle Tainted
☾♕Chapter 08: Saved Tainted
☾♕Chapter 09: Claimed Tainted
☾♕Chapter 10: Punish Tainted
☾♕Chapter 11: Math Tainted
☾♕Chapter 12: Us Tainted
☾♕Chapter 13: Bond Tainted
☾♕Chapter 14: Morning Tainted
☾♕Chapter 15: Cheat Tainted
☾♕Chapter 16: Sacrifice Tainted
☾♕Chapter 17: Strictly Tainted
☾♕Chapter 18: Drink Tainted
☾♕Chapter 19: Chase Tainted
☾♕Chapter 20: Love Tainted
☾♕Chapter 21: Perfectly Tainted
☾♕Chapter 22: Poison Tainted
☾♕Chapter 23: Break Tainted
☾♕Chapter 24: Expectingly Tainted
☾♕Chapter 25: Born Tainted
☾♕Chapter 26: Shift Tainted
☾♕Chapter 27: Lately Tainted
☾♕Chapter 28: Dead Tainted
☾♕Chapter 29: Held Tainted
☾♕Chapter 30: Odyssey Tainted
☾♕Chapter 31: Here Tainted
☾♕Chapter 32: Back Tainted
☾♕Chapter 33: Fed Tainted
☾♕Chapter 34: Rapture Tainted
☾♕Chapter 35: Mark Tainted
☾♕Chapter 36: Heat Tainted
☾♕Chapter 38: Talk Tainted
☾♕Chapter 39: Hunt Tainted
☾♕Chapter 40: Want Tainted
☾♕Chapter 41: Re-cap Tainted
☾♕Chapter 42: Reunion Tainted
☾♕Chapter 43: Unexpectedly Tainted
☾♕Chapter 44: Capture Tainted
☾♕Chapter 45: Memories Tainted
☾♕Epilogue
☾♕ORIGIN OF SPECIES♕

☾♕Chapter 37: Led Tainted

575 32 4
By MySoulinLines

Song: It’s Not You It’s Me by Bea Miller ft. 6lack🎶

~ If you’re already feeling lost what’s left for you to lose ~

Chapter Thirty Seven: Stripped and Led

When I woke up he was gone, our son was still in my arms. I was too tired and sore to move. I just laid there, my thoughts mingled up in nothingness, my mind was tangled blank mess. When I thought of thinking my mind went numb.

When Odes woke up I gave him a bath and dressed him, I mind linked Fazirya to come help me take care of him as I showered as well. I had brunch plans with some Lunas that stayed after the Gala but I mind linked Tesoro to let them now I wasn’t feeling well and to if possible postpone it.

I knew exactly were Banner was, we’d been talking about it for a while now but he just left without a goodbye even, knowing he could possibly die. It’s been five years since Blair left and the rogue war if everything went according to plan will be over with a month or two.

Other than the Royal Pack, Gold wolf has been more hands on when it came to the war. We sent more warriors, six of our best were most packs sent one or two of the ones they wouldn’t care to lose.

Packs like the Ghostly Havens that sent a newly shifted omega she-wolf, packs like the Black Crescents that sent banished wolves even Red Eclipse was wrong to send Blair knowing she hadn’t shifted yet.

Though they were good packs like the Gustily who sent Rohan the best they had, the Silver-storms who sent their Beta Heir and the Black Hurricanes who helped as much as the Gold Wolf. I know all this because for four months Banner has been training me to run the pack in his absence whether or not he returns.

I really hope he comes back home safe even after last night, we’d just promised not to hurt each other but once again, here we are and it feels like our love keeps floating around in limbo.

I let the thoughts stop, for the next month I had to be stoic as Alpha regent till Banner comes back.

I walked into the kitchen to see Fazirya on the floor of the living room getting her face smashed into the carpet by Odes who was kneeing her down, sounds horrific but it was just funny. I let them play while I took an after pill, wouldn’t want that happening again.

It’s not that I wouldn’t love my baby if I had another one but right now my Odes is enough.

“I was out powered by a one year old I’m so ashamed”, Fazirya groaned out and I carried Odes off her and into his high chair and pecked his cheek. All I want to do is shower him with love.

“So want to talk about last night before I get back to Alpha duties at Gustily and drop this stoic Alpha regent act with me Noni”, Fazirya said as she made herself comfortable on one of the chairs next to the kitchen island while I made our breakfast, bacon and eggs for us and Cerelac for Odes.

“Nothing really, went into heat my mate’s wolf and mine conspired against me, woke up to an empty bed and now I’m here”, I say nonchalantly. “You don’t have to sound like your past it when you’re not I’m sure Banner only wants to give you some time”, Fazirya said as she played peck a boo with Odes as I scrambled the eggs.

“He didn’t even say goodbye Fazie he could die out there and leave Odes and I and he didn’t even say goodbye”, I vented out. I know we weren’t in the greatest place but he could still have said goodbye. “You know how gold wolves are when it comes to feelings and I’m sure Banner just didn’t know what else he could do”, Fazirya said and I rolled my eyes as I plated the eggs and got to fry the beacon.

“I forgot you guys became besties while I was you know…” I said. “Dead… sort of but hey at least after all this Rohan will be back I would have also gone to fight but I don’t even trust anyone enough to be Alpha Regent once if I leave”, Fazirya said.

“Have you thought of what to do in case that idiot mate of yours doesn’t come to his senses”, I asked. “Well Rohan’s already found his mate and I don’t want to even be alpha so I’ll try my best to convince him”, she said.

“You know Roh has never been one for power he nearly refused to be adopted by your parents just because”, I told her as I plated the beacon and grabbed some OJ as I made some baby food for Odes. “I just hope his mates nice”, Fazirya said as I gave her plate and she mumbled a thanks then dug in. “This is Rohan were talking about plus I know his mate”, I said with a smug smile as I sipped on my juice remembering that my best friend and brother are mates.

“Wait how?” Fazirya asked.

So I told her about the whole Blair fake rogue thing and she seemed content she was mind linked by someone in her pack and she had to leave immediately.

I looked at Odes who was dosing and nearly fell face first into his breakfast, it was so cute as he tried with all his might to stay wake. I smiled to myself and carried him out of the high chair, wiped his face from all the baby food and put him to bed in his room, he looked so peaceful and all mine to love and protect, “Never turn two”, I whispered placing a peck on his forehead before leaving for work, this is going to be a long month.

~ One Month Later ~

The past month has been stressful as hell but all around uneventful, I haven’t heard from Banner once but Odyssey assures me he and Rhiyan are okay. I really don’t think I can take being Alpha Regent any longer.

Jayce went along with Banner as well as most of the warriors I’d gotten to know will training, Warrior Loretta -the undercover rogue whose cover was blown- and I had got to know each other but she also left to get herself some sweet revenge, Tesoro has been gone the whole while she only returned yesterday and she went straight to her room.

Her search for her mate and sister seems pointless after five years but I urge her not to give up. Gamma Hannah and her mate Malcom are now expecting their first child, she’s two weeks pregnant and between that and gamma work she’s swamped which leaves me as the alpha, Luna, beta, gamma, delta I’m everything right now.

In between taking care of Odes and all my responsibilities, the endless paper work, phone calls, meetings and dealing with whatever’s going on with my mate and I was exhausted and all I wanted to do was shut the world out and take a nap on this huge desk in front of me.

It took a lot of convincing but after all the work slamming into me from every which way Fazirya managed to talk me into getting Odes a nanny. Kellen is seventeen, she’s sweet and mated to Wales, blond blue eyes and after making her take a blood oath to make sure she’d never hurt or let anything hurt Odes, I finally felt fifty percent comfortable with her taking care of Odes. 
I’m his protector can you really sue me for being over protective.

Three knocks on the door brought me back to reality, I shook my head of my thoughts and kept my expression stoic, “Come in”, I said.

Wales came in. Wales has been like my second in command through the past months, he’s a warrior, eighteen and extremely timid. “Alpha”, he greeted with a bow keeping his eyes to the ground you’d think after a month he’d be comfortable around me but it’s like we just mate I think it’s understandable I’d barely got used to being Luna now the pack calls me alpha –against my wishes.

“Yes Wales”, I said. “We got word that the rogues were successfully defeated with minimal death and a few causalities”, he said. “Anyone from Gold Wolf”, I asked. “A few injured none confirmed dead”, he said.  “Thanks for letting me know”, I said. ‘Gamma Hannah, Warrior Everest, Warrior Earnest, Doctor Graham report to my office immediately’ I mind linked and found Wales wishing to be excused when I cut the link. “Wales you stay”, I told him and a few minutes later everyone I called for was in the office.

“Warrior Everest take fifteen of our men to secure the border they still might be some fleeing rogues or some looking for vengeance, Gamma Hannah you’re on making sure the pack lands are safe, Warrior Earnest prepare the cells and some guards I have a feeling my mates not returning alone, Wales make sure the new mansion is prepared for the new members, Doctor Graham get your team ready to take care or the injured. Okay everyone get to work”, I said and they all scattered to do the work I’d assigned them.

“You’ve been good at this whole Alpha Reagent thing I’m glad the pack is in good hands”, Tesoro said as she walked in and sat on one of the chairs. I got up and pulled her into a hug and then leaned against the desk. “I’m just glad this whole rogue war is over and I can just relax and spend time with my son”, I said.

“I missed you”, she said sheepishly. “No you didn’t you clown you’re just saying that”, I said. “You’re right I didn’t think of you at al…” Tesoro started but I was mind linked and zoned her out. “What is it”, she asked. “That was Warrior Everest”, I said.

I’d been anticipating this day for a month I’m on very neutral ground I turned to Tesoro only to be met with anticipation written all over her face. I sighed and told her. “They are back”

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Word Count: 1804

Okay I was gone for a minutte but I'm back now ~ Everybody by Logic

Anywho I'm back like promised and I brought gifts. ahem ahem *coughs* smutt ahem ahem *smirks* coz I love yous.

So sit back relax and let me take you for a ride. I got five chapters ready for you.

✨Enjoy and happy new year✨

Mmmmmbyeees for now ~ Tisha💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 155 33
(UNDER SUPER HEAVY EDITING) You will NOT understand this if you start to read it right now!!!!! Please don't read this yet!! I'm re-editing this whol...
366K 16.1K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
14.5K 657 37
Meet Ashlyn Clarke, your typical self-centered College girl. She cares about herself, her family, and her future. She's a no-nonsense girl, who can't...
7.7K 430 14
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...