The Remaining Beauties✔- Shin...

By JustForTheFanfic

"Bound by chains the Omega was heard to be, determined to win, he was at last set free." Chained Beauty; the... More

⬾♔───AUTHOR'S NOTE───♔⥇
⛓Picture Perfect⛓
⛓Baby & Toddler Matters⛓
⛓A Frightening Experience⛓
⛓A New Addition⛓
⛓Three Angry Kings⛓ | NSFW
⛓A Warning To Their Enemies⛓
⛓Mini Beauties⛓
⛓Family Outing⛓ | NSFW
⛓Reunited⛓
⛓Eleven Years Too Long⛓
⛓Stay Hidden, Stay Alive⛓ | NSFW
⛓Royal Visitors⛓
⛓Seduction⛓ | NSFW
⛓The Power Of The Beauties⛓
⛓Scare⛓
⛓Something Unavoidable⛓
⛓Birthday Baby⛓
⛓Devising Plans⛓
⛓Three Days Travel⛓ | NSFW
⛓The Kingdom Of Nixis⛓
⛓Early Return⛓
⛓Agreement⛓ | NSFW
⛓Warning War⛓
⛓Reassurance⛓
⛓Shocking News⛓
⛓Forced⛓
⛓The Force Of The Nara Lily⛓
⛓The Beauties' Plan⛓
⛓The Wrath Of The Chained Beauty⛓
⬾♔───EPILOGUE───♔⥇ | NSFW

⛓Beauties⛓

471 24 1
By JustForTheFanfic

Setting: T H E  P A L A C E  O F  A R M O X I A

Credit to the artist Chaka Rakka. I made a few alterations to the picture like changing the name and adding the spiral but 100% credit goes to the artist of the image used above.

Izuku was early today and as promised, he had figured out how the beauties would stay in the palace and practice without the Armoxians or any arriving tourists would know who they truly are. 

He was heading to their private training room where his mates would already be. It was a Saturday so Himori and Natsuki were home which meant that they would have to watch over them as well. They were accustomed to having to work and watch over the children so it was no problem for them.

The Omega nodded to the guards at the door, pushing them open right after and then walking inside. He locked the door behind him, eyes roaming around the room to look at all of the beauties who were standing around and conversing with each other. Izuku's mates were included as well as his two children who were occupied in the corner playing on their own.

The beauties in the room greeted the chained beauty and Izuku did the same as he walked further. They were all seated and Izuku could see that they were wearing the clothes that were given to them or placed in the closets in their rooms. He had asked them first if they were comfortable with the clothing change before giving them the newly made clothes, however.

Now that he was there, he had some things to discuss before he actually saw their powers. Izuku had to tell them who they were going to pretend to be while staying in the palace to keep their secrets hidden. They weren't going to be doing the job exactly but just so that no suspicion would be raised.

"Until we get this issue resolved, the thirteen of you will be staying under this palace roof as different kinds of workers. It'll keep the Armoxians' questions at bay so that no questions would be asked," Most of them looked like they wanted to question it but Izuku raised a hand. "There are people looking for the remaining beauties and it would be really bad if they had to know that you were here. It's bad enough already for me and my family alone."

Hitoshi stepped up, both hands behind his back and head lowered as if he was thinking. The purple-haired Alpha sighed, raising his head and saying, "Some of you will be servants, others guards, and the remaining, fighters," He held up his hands and motioned his fingers to quote what he had said. "You can trust that the Armoxians living in the palace will keep to themselves since Katsuki and I know who you are. It wouldn't be a surprise that they know you are beauties already but still don't show your power as the chained beauty stated."

"As much as I love you guys," added Katsuki. "If you so much as show anyone who you are, I'll fucking kill you. They had been put in danger's way once already and I'd be damn if that shit had to be repeated again. If a war had to start, we," he continued as he pointed amongst himself and his two partners. "should be the main targets. Not you, not them."

Hitoshi ended up having to pull Katsuki aside to calm him down. He could see the sweat rolling down his head and that wasn't a good thing when he was angry considering the quirk that he had. Izuku could faintly hear them talking but the words weren't clear. However, he knew exactly what they were talking about and it made a sigh past his lips as he ran a hand through his hair. Katsuki still hated when anything related to war had been brought up because he believed that it was his fault that Izuku, the baby, and Himori almost got kidnapped. 'I should've just taken you to the safe room damn it,' he would say whenever they were discussing strategies. It was random but Izuku understood why.

Izuku didn't want any more attention to be drawn to Katsuki so as Hitoshi talked with him, he clasped his hands once to gather everyone else around him to listen. He could see how some of them wanted to ask what had happened but dared not do it and he was glad for that. Although Izuku was still skeptical about leaving Himori to go to school and Natsuki to go to daycare, he still allowed them to attend because he didn't want their education to fail because of his fears. He would try not to think about it but even though he never showed it, it was almost always on his mind if they would be safe, even in a kingdom that they ruled.

He wasn't as bad as Katsuki, and Hitoshi was tolerable with it. The purple-haired Alpha's protectiveness still showed though but Katsuki was the worst amongst them. Izuku was surprised that he never went to their learning institutions with every chance that he got to check up on them.

"I guess you all can show me your powers one by one and a few things about them. Since you're living with us, it would be a good thing if we get comfortable with each other," suggested the chained beauty with a gentle smile. His green eyes would sometimes avert to his two mates who were still talking with each other but he kept focus on the beauties in front of him. He was glad that they weren't talking as loud anymore but the anger mixed with sadness could be seen clearly on Katsuki's face as he answered to a sighing Hitoshi.

"Should we give you some time, chained beauty? It's no problem," Izuku knew the female that asked him the question as Ochaco Uraraka. If he was being honest, for the time that he had spoken with her whether it was just to send some stuff or give an answer to his question, she was polite. He also didn't think that she was one of them who had agreed with their other friend when they had rudely talked to Izuku. If anything, she was one of them who tried to talk them out of it.

Izuku looked up at her and smiled as best as he could with a shake of his head. "I-It's alright, really," He had already put off dealing with them long enough and he couldn't do it any longer. Hitoshi, as quiet and standoffish as he was, was the best person that Katsuki could talk to right now. He just had a way with words that could get anyone to calm down and just go along with what he said.

Ochaco, none of them actually didn't appear as if they believed Izuku but they didn't question it. Izuku didn't pay any mind to that. Instead, "Himori," he softly called out to the 3 and a half-year-old who was taking something out of his sister's hand that she was probably placing into her mouth. The prince hopped up and ran over to his Baba, still a little shy to meet the 'weird' people as he called them so he hid behind Izuku.

All Izuku had to do was nudge his head over Katsuki and Hitoshi and Himori understood right away. He watched as Himori ran over to his fathers, interrupting the tensive conversation between them with his joyful nature. The tension had immediately left the room, leaving nothing but Himori's giggles as he was lifted by Katsuki.

"Yeah," Izuku said to himself again, reassuring no one but himself that what he said was correct. "Everything is really alright." And before he could get carried away again, he got to work, conversing with the other beauties and getting to know them and their powers personally as the four members of his family stayed with each other for the remaining time.

By the time everything was done, Izuku had known each of their names without mistake and all of their powers. He had to admit that all of them were really good and were pretty useful. Their powers were all to kill for as well which meant that keeping them hidden was the correct thing to do. 

He could see that they were tired because he had them show him what they were for quite some time. Some of them complained that they were rusty, saying that they couldn't use their powers on the outside very often which Izuku understood fully. It would take a while for them to be able to use them like they did one time but he would help them get through it. It took him years to grasp his powers and yet, he was still doing it.

Katsuki and Hitoshi had walked over with Himori and Natsuki since they were watching from the side. They already do their training at noon and then their power training in the evening so doing that now would just tire them out. "Finished?" Asked Katsuki from over a giggling Natsuki who kept patting him on his face. Izuku hummed, eyes averting to Himori who was sitting on Hitoshi's shoulders.

"Yeah, maybe we should get something to eat now?" The servants had led the other beauties who waved on their way out back to their rooms. If they didn't want to eat at the table, their lunch would be brought up to their rooms. Izuku assumed that some would eat alone which wasn't a problem at all. However, by tomorrow, they would be in their positions to start 'working' in the palace.

"Yeah, Natsuki had been giving me sh..." Katsuki trailed off and looked down at the baby who was looking up at him with questioning round red eyes. "She's been bugging me the entire time and I think Himori is hungry too but he knows how to keep his cool unlike someone," A growl emitted from the blonde as he glanced at the upset babbling baby in his arms. 

"Alright fine, I hear ya," Katsuki muttered to a still complaining Natsuki as he walked out of the room. Izuku and Hitoshi laughed from behind him but not loud enough for him to hear. They were glad that he wasn't angry or upset anymore.

Izuku turned to Himori who had looked at him after seeing his father facing in his direction. A wink was thrown at him along with a silent 'good job.' Himori never liked to see any of his family members upset and would do anything to make them happy.

That earned a smile from him which Izuku was happy to see. Everyone seemed to be fine and he could only hope that it lasted longer. If he could repeat happy times, he would in a heartbeat, drowning out all of the bad experiences just so he wouldn't have to think about them again.

"Thinking about something?" Asked Hitoshi from beside Izuku. Izuku didn't realise that he was zoning out, shaking off the thoughts that were swarming around in his mind to answer his husband.

"Nothing to worry about," he gave a reassuring smile as they headed to the kitchen. They sat down at their seats, Izuku switching with Himori since the little boy wanted to sit down at the head of the table. It was a very long one so if he was to sit at the other head, it would've been too far from his family.

They ate their lunch in peace, Himori fussing when he had to eat vegetables. With one look from Hitoshi, however, he wasn't complaining anymore, stuffing them in his mouth even though the pout was still present.

Natsuki, on the other hand, was giving Katsuki a hard time, palms slapping on the tray of her highchair and her head turning away from the goop that she saw on the spoon. Katsuki was growling which made her more agitated and her cries getting louder. Izuku sighed and was about to feed her instead but what Natsuki did next had all of them surprised.

She pushed away Katsuki, mini explosions setting off when she did so. The blonde had to pause when that had happened, eyes closed and mouth set up in sneer from all of the baby's food on his face smothered with a few ashes. Hitoshi was heard snickering but other than that, he kept his eyes down on his food to avoid the glare that came from Katsuki. Himori was full out laughing at Katsuki and Izuku was just looking at the baby in shock who was now giggling as well.

"I'm not gonna even bother saying anything," huffed the blonde with furrowed brows as he took up the napkin and began to wipe the food and spots from his face. Izuku was now chuckling a little as well, also taking a napkin to wipe the little food that had gotten on Natsuki's hands. Once that was done, he then went to the kitchen to get more for her. Natsuki ate better with Izuku and it honestly just concluded that she loved to mess with her Alpha father.

"Well, that's your feisty little princess," Hitoshi murmured with a snicker as he placed the fork in his mouth. Katsuki averted his eyes upward and rolled them, placing the dirty napkins beside him so that he wouldn't forget to get rid of them when he moved.

"But you're gonna pay for that tonight," The purple-haired Alpha snickered under his breath, glancing at Katsuki who threw a wink his way. Izuku smirked as he put the fork in his mouth but didn't say anything about it.

"We'll see about that," Izuku heard Hitoshi clearly but Katsuki didn't. The Omega wasn't ready for what he was going to witness tonight but he had to admit that seeing his two Alphas fight over who would bottom and top was a turn on. He almost couldn't wait to see what was going to happen.

"Oh yeah, we might have some guests coming tomorrow," Katsuki told them, chewing and swallowing the food in his mouth. "But they are from Nixis. I know you remember them, right Tosh?" 

Izuku looked confused as his husbands talked. It only surprised him more when Hitoshi rolled his eyes and stabbed a piece of meat with his fork. "How could I forget?"

"What's wrong with them? Aren't they just from one of the neighbouring kingdoms?" Katsuki scoffed, clicking his tongue and looking at Izuku with a shake of his head.

"A couple of years back, probably five, six, the king offered his Omega son and daughter to us but we turned them down saying that he had a mate which was a big damn lie," Katsuki told Izuku, cutting the food that was on his plate. "We wouldn't be surprised if they are coming for that again."

Izuku's brows furrowed. "But they know that you two are married and mated so I don't think it would be a problem," Hitoshi laughed amusingly, raising his hands in Izuku's direction and waving them wildly.

"They don't care about that. Their customs believe that Alpha Kings can have more than one Beta or Omega mate; something like a harem."

Izuku pouted, inhaling and exhaling rather loudly. "They wouldn't be mated by now?"

"One is twenty-three and the other, twenty-five. I'm sure by now if they were mated, we would've heard about it, maybe get an invitation to the ceremony," said Katsuki with a shrug. "I wouldn't put it past them to not show up tomorrow without some sort of plan- you know, I think they'd even perform for us. Not that I'd freakin' care. It'd be fun to watch them waste their time."

The fork lingered in Izuku's mouth longer than it should have as he thought about what his Alphas said. He trusted them and he knew that he had no reason to be jealous but he couldn't help it. "When will they be arriving?"

Hitoshi looked at Katsuki with a questioning look to which he returned. "Around the evening time, why?" Asked Hitoshi. Izuku only smiled, green eyes averting to purple ones and then red ones when he responded.

"Nothing, it's just that it's the Armoxian way to welcome royalty by dance and song. What kind of king would I be if I didn't go along with it?" Hitoshi and Katsuki weren't quite sure where Izuku was going with anything but they weren't opposing it. 

"So... a performance tomorrow night?" Izuku hummed as he took a sip of his drink. "Hell yeah, that's fine by me. We should maybe invite them more often," Hitoshi rolled his eyes and scoffed at Katsuki's words.

"No need. I don't think they'll be coming back after tomorrow," Izuku answered with quite an innocent smile. Both Hitoshi and Katsuki had stopped chewing, eyes widening when they probably caught something.

"You're not gonna kill 'em, are you?" Katsuki whispered which made Izuku laugh.

"Of course not and no, I'm not going to hurt them either Hicchan," Izuku added when he saw Hitoshi ready to open his mouth. They didn't look like they believed him and Izuku started to laugh. "I'm serious. I'm not stupid to put us in danger like that."

Katsuki's eyes squinted when he looked at his Omega mate. "Alright fine but we are still getting that dance tomorrow," Hitoshi nodded along with what Katsuki said with a raise of a finger.

"Baba, can I see pretty dance too?" Himori questioned with a little smile which earned a nervous chuckle from his Omega father.

"Maybe some other time alright? You and Natsuki will be sleeping anyway," Himori pouted but didn't protest, he only nodded his head. Izuku was glad that was all it took. Now all they had to do was prepare for their visitors.

⬾♔───𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲───♔⥇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.6K 37
"In this world lies a chained beauty, an Omega of power and rarity." Deemed the last of his kind, Izuku has to do everything to protect himself. Even...
8K 252 120
Twitter @FuqOutta IG @ASelfishSymone AO3 @Lovelyselfish Discord: https://discord.gg/MMWWZVtw If anyone wants to talk about the book or give me sugges...
3.4K 199 29
Completed. ~~ Izuku Yagi...an extremely prestigious omega...coming from one of the most wealthiest family in the state of Japan...his father being th...
214K 6.4K 29
Katsuki Bakugou, a hot tempered, constantly angry, Pomeranian lookin ass- Alpha....Is the soon to be ruler of the Fire kingdom. So... What happens wh...