dangerous // bakugou x reader

By llunyya

what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
After Story 1/?
After Story 2/?
After Story 4/4
*1/2*
*2/2*

After Story 3/?

2.2K 63 36
By llunyya

"It's okay (y/n), it was just training. Your grades won't decrease or anything."

"I know, Uraraka. I don't really care actually."

Gathered in Momo's room, you girls were talking about what had happened during the last two days of your training. They were surprised that you and Bakugou got in a physical fight, but it was going to happen sooner or later. You two were the same in a way.

"At least you didn't hurt eachother seriously." Toru murmured.

You sighed and layed down on the carpeted floor. You had the next day to yourselves so you and the girls decided to have a little sleepover, which honestly, you needed.

Waking up in the middle of the night as usual, you made your way downstairs and got yourself a bottle of water, sitting on the couch afterwards. You layed down and opened your contacts, Mira's name popping on the screen. Hesitating, you tapped it and put your phone near your ear.

Your one hand started playing with your soft hair while you were biting your lower lip, and as the phone kept calling, you felt your heart ache even more. Your phone hung up by itself eventually, but as you looked at the name more, you called again, and again, tears falling down your red cheeks.

After some time you had finally fallen asleep with your phone in your hand. Bakugou had gotten up early in the morning for his daily jog but he got startled when he saw your sleeping figure on the couch. He approached you and took your phone, his eyes softening as soon as he saw the person you were trying to reach.

He sighed and before he left, he shut the door loudly, purposely so that you would wake up. After realising that you had fallen asleep on the couch, you stretched and stood up, making your way to Momo's bedroom. And when he saw you walking up the stairs, Bakugou finally began his jog.

...

"Today we're going to patroll the city, there is a notice that villains are going to attack, so I'm going to pair you up."

After pairing up most of your classmates, Aizawa's eyes finally landed on you.

"(y/n) with Bakugou-"

"Oh come on!"

"And I don't want to hear anything else."

Bakugou sat down once again, making you sigh loudly. You glared at Aizawa whereas he threw you a quick glance, irritating you more. He clearly knew what he was doing.

"You may go and wear your suits, meet with your pair outside and head to the center of the city."

Everyone stood up and made their way to the changing rooms, Aizawa pushing you out of the classroom, totally ignoring your attempts of trying to change his mind. After getting outside the building, you saw Bakugou waiting for you with his arms crossed.

"You sure like taking your sweet time!"

"I had a hard time wearing my suit today." you murmured.

"Must be because of the weight that you've gained." he added, laughing hysterically.

Veins popped on your forehead from the sudden need to strangle him, but you took a deep breath and crossed your arms.

"I'm glad that you noticed actually! That means that my ass workouts have paid off, my suit wouldn't even fit!" you smirked, his smile soon fading. "I would appreciate you stopped looking at my ass like a starving dog though, it's kina creeping me out."

"Tsk. Shitty girl." he murmured, knowing that you had the upper hand on this argument.

...

"This is so boring damn it!"

You enjoyed the cold breeze hitting your pink cheeks as you were walking around town. By getting too distracted by your own thoughts however, you bumped into Bakugou's back.

"Watch it will ya?"

"Relax." you replied, flicking his forehead.

While having your casual teasing-fighting, a loud explosion caused you and Bakugou to fall to your knees. You stood up when things started to get calmer but Bakugou grabbed your arm and covered your head as another explosion shook the whole city.

He helped you get up not long after and you two ran towards where the dark smokes were coming from, only to see Kirishima running past you, but you quickly stopped him with your bending quirk.

"What's going on?"

"A dude put bombs in two separate buildings, we don't know where the second building is though because it hasn't exploded yet! We need to help the citizens quickly!"

Bakugou helped Kirishima destroy parts of the building that were falling near the road while you got your attention grabbed by Uraraka who was motioning for you to follow her.

You glanced upwards and saw the employees screaming and trying not to fall from the edges of the broken walls. You used the stairs and got to the top of the building, Uraraka following from behind. When you reached the top floor, everyone approached you and begged for your help.

"Alright everyone, calm down! We are going to save you."

Your quirks weren't really useful for a time like this, so with your strength you carried 2-3 people off the building, Uraraka getting the rest outside with her floating quirk. After 5 minutes, everyone was outside safe and sound, so you rushed to turn off the building's electricity for safety reasons.

"Where are the others?" you asked, trying to catch your breath.

Suddenly, the whole building started bending towards your direction, your eyes widening in shock.

"EVERYONE BACK OFF NOW!"

Panicked, the citizens ran away from the building, you pushing the ones who were frozen in place from the shock forcefully.

"(y/n) watch out!" Uraraka shouted.

Without having a choice, you got on your knees and covered your head, but lucky for you, Tsu wrapped her tongue around your waist and pulled you seconds before the building fell.

The three of you hugged each other and hid in a corner, as you felt small parts of the building hit your body. When everything got calmer, you opened your eyes and saw your friends smiling at you, offering you a hand to stand up.

"Thanks guys." you calmly said.

You glanced around at all the damage, but what mattered, however, was that the citizens were all safe. As you were about to take another step, you winced in pain and grabbed onto Uraraka's shoulder.

"(y/n)? What's wrong?"

"I might have broken my ankle. It hurts like hell."

"A part of the building must have hit your ankle when I grabbed you. Sorry."

"Don't apologise." you chuckled. "You saved my life Tsu!"

You ruffled her hair and allowed her to help you walk to where the rest of your classmates were, sitting on a nearby bench while waiting for the UA bus to come.

"You did good with saving the citizens girls, we had no major injuries." Aizawa informed you, but after some time, sirens could be heard approaching you.

"An ambulance? Is anyone hurt?"

Your friends shrugged their shoulders but then you realised that Bakugou was nowhere to be seen. You glanced at Kirishima, who stiffened as soon as your eyes met his.

"W-Wait, you were with Katsuki a second ago! Where the hell is he now?!"

Kirishima visibly started shaking and raised his hands as if telling you that he didn't know.

"Relax problem child." Aizawa said while pinching your cheek.

You let out a deep sigh and decided to give him a call but as you waited for him to answer, you slowly started getting even more anxious. You got up and started walking towards the area where Sero told you he last saw him, secretly so that Aizawa wouldn't see you.

While running around, limping due to your broken ankle, you decided to give him one last call, when you actually heard his ringtone nearby. You followed the sound and saw him kneeling down on the ground, the villain slowly getting closer to him. Your heart fell to your stomach and your body moved on its own.

You ran in front of him, protecting him from any attacks, and stopped the villain with your bending quirk, Bakugou's eyes widening at your appearance.

"You goddamn heroes always need to ruin things! It's your fault - wait, you're that double quirk holder kid?" he smirked. "I was hoping you'd be here so that I fully took my revenge."

"What are you talking about?" you asked, your arm trembling from the exhaustion and pain.

"You see, some years ago, there was a villain attack in the same street. My best friend was trapped under a building, holding on for dear life! Eraser Head was watching him beg for help but didn't even move an inch closer towards him." he said, his voice cracking. "That's why I'm going to take away what's precious to him."

Struggling, he reached for his jacket and grabbed a gun, both you and Bakugou flinching at the sight.

Bakugou stood up immediately and pushed you behind him.

"Leave the gun down and listen to me. What you're doing right now isn't-"

"Oh shut up! You don't even know what's like losing someone dear to you!"

"Believe me, I do." you replied calmly, Bakugou's eyes softening at your words.

You tried your best not to lower your arm by putting your other hand under it for further support. But your bending became weaker and weaker as the minutes passed.

"Everyday, I keep remembering the times we spent together. How we would laugh about stupid stuff.. talk to each other about what was bothering us. He was my person.."

You glanced at Bakugou, his eyes already on yours, and you quickly looked away, hiding the fact that that was exactly how you two felt about each other.

"(y/n) (l/n)! I'll make Eraser Head pay!"

Your eyes widened when they landed on the guy's gun. You pulled Bakugou by his arm and jumped in front of him, the sound of the gun startling you both, everything else feeling like it was going in slow motion. Falling to your knees, you quickly put pressure on your lower stomach, your hand instantly getting covered in blood. Bakugou was frozen in place from the sudden shock, his heart stopping when he saw some of your blood fall on the ground.

"(y-y/n).."

The villain seemed to be shaken as well after realizing what he had done. With all of your remaining strength, you got up and used your quirk on him, only this time you half-closed your hand, keeping it in that position long enough for the villain to fall unconscious.

Releasing a deep sigh, you fell to your knees once again and stared at the ground, Bakugou moving closer to you, his hands visibly shaking.

"D-Did the bullet pass through my back?"

"N-No.."

Closing your eyes in relief, you stood up and wrapped Bakugou's arm around your shoulders, helping him stand up as well after noticing that he had probably fractured some of his ribs.

"Wait, you're-"

"I'm fine, now hurry before I pass out."

While you two managed to take some steps, the sudden sound of another building falling caught your attention.

Oh shit.. the second building.. you thought after feeling yourself become weaker by every second.

Bakugou quickly covered your one ear with his palm, bringing your head closer to his chest, and the last thing you remember before passing out was a deafening explosion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 54.1K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
28.6K 272 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
3.3M 97K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
42.9K 821 25
She like me but why? No one has ever liked or loved me. "Do you know what did you just say?" I ask so she can take it back. "Yes, yes I know Shota an...