The Inevitable

By GenieThomas21

After her sister died she was forced to grow up. To prepare for a title she never wanted and fulfill the expe... More

Authors Note
CONGRATULATIONS!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10!
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's note 🗣

Chapter 9

22 1 0
By GenieThomas21

It's a Saturday night and I have one hour to get ready for a date with Xavier. I decided on a light grey sweatshirt that says Arizona with dark blue jeans and my Af1. As much as I would love to wear some fancy dress, I have handprints around my arm from when Dale grabbed me, but it should be healed in two days give or take. 

*Picture inserted* 

Xavier offered to pick me up but I kindly declined in case the date goes completely horrible and I have no other option but to leave. I added a gold butterfly necklace to my look and a pair of dark shades to hide any sign that I was ever crying. I styled my hair in a lazy bun and made it messy just to give off this 'don't care look.' Just when I was about to walk out of my room I ran back for my lip loss and car keys then left. 

~30 minutes later~

"Hey good day, my name is Samantha White, a table for two please?" I told the waitress sweetly.

"No problem Ms. White, right this way." When we arrived at the table she asked if I wanted to order right now but I kindly denied and told her when my friend arrived we'll order together. 

"I take a class of water though if you don't mind." Time to take my pain medication anyway. 

I checked my phone every 2 minutes to see if Xavier messaged me to say he's outside or at least on his way but nothing. No calls, No messages, No voice notes. NOTHING. Maybe he's stuck in traffic?

~2 hours later~

If I told you my date stood me up would you believe me? I arrived at this stupid ice cream 30 minutes after leaving my house and Xavier is nowhere to be seen. I even called him once and still got no reply. I grabbed my phone angrily and walked towards the parking lot outside the little shop to get my baby Betty. Just when I opened my car door to hop in and leave this dumbass place a car came speeding down the road and parked a few spaces to the left of my own. The man seemed to be in a rush to get inside the shop, I thought it was a heist for a second. But can you imagine to my surprise when I saw Xavier looking all tousled? 

He immediately senses someone staring at him and when his blue eyes met my hazel ones it softened a bit. A look of regret and shame crossed his face as he jogged over to where my car is parked but I had enough of him for one night. I jumped in my car, locked the door, and reversed out of the parking lot. 

"SAMANTHA PLEASE! I'M SORRY," Xavier shouted after my car. 

How can I be so stupid to let this new kid that doesn't even know me set me up in public? I'm so dumb to think he might be different. I sped down the highway and wiped the occasional tears that made an appearance. I couldn't even feel Daisy anymore, I'm so tired. 

I was speeding down the highway so fast that I reached home in 10 minutes when it usually takes me 30 minutes. I pulled up into my garage, parked Betty, and headed inside my house. I just needed to sleep and that's exactly what I did. Sleep. 

~*************~

I woke up to a banging on my door...a very angry banging might I add. I wasn't gonna open it when clearly that person is taking their anger out on my wooden oak door. I checked my phone and saw it's 10 o'clock in the morning...who wakes someone up so early on a Sunday?

"Samantha Rosalina White, I hear your heartbeat whore!" Shit. Is that Stacy? 

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR SAMANTHA OR I SWEAR TO THE MOON GODDESS AND MY DEAD FATHER I'LL BREAK IT THE FUCK DOWN!" After her last threat, the pounding stopped completely and I can only assume she getting ready to break my door down. I stumbled to my feet, tangling up my body in my comforter, and ran to the door as if there's gold behind it. When I opened the door, I started to wish it was gold instead. Stacy stood there with two iced Starbucks coffee in her hand and a subway bag in the other, but her face clearly showed she was pissed as fuck. 

"Hey...best friend," I said trying to break the ice after ignoring her for days.

"Spill.Everything." She grumbled and dropped everything on my desk. Well, that could've gone worse.

~***************~

A few hours later, with some tears, and a tub of ice cream, Stacy is holding me in her arms while I cry my eyes out like a newborn baby. 

"I-I just wanted him to love me," 

"It's okay baby he's just a prick that will get what's coming to him," She said softly and took a spoonful of my chocolate chip ice cream behind my back. I pulled away to look at her and a gasp left my mouth.

"You're really eating my ice cream Stacy," I accused and pointed a spoon at her. She held her hands up and chuckled at my behavior, then threw a pillow at my face. I threw one back at her...now we're in my bedroom throwing pillows and breaking shit. Just when I thought I won the war, she tackled me to the bed with her laughter dancing throughout my house. Sigh, I love her so much. 

"Hey S?" I asked

"Yeah Mantha?" She replied 

"Thank you for always be there for me. You're the bestest best friend in the whole wide world and I don't know what I'll do without you. Your mate would be very lucky to have you. I love you to the moon and back sweet cheeks." I confessed. 

"Thank you Mantha. Your mate wouldn't know what hit him when you move on, just stay strong baby. I love you to the moon and back too." She cried and I feel like this is my human being. You know people always have someone to turn too and they're always there for them? Stacy Williams is and will forever be my human being. 

~5 hours later~

"Mantha my friend is having this really huge birthday party and we should go! Especially since you didn't even celebrate your birthday." Stacy suggested.

Silence fell between us for a while and I thought about it what could possibly go wrong? The bruising on my arm has faded away to almost nothing and I took my pain meds so I'm feeling completely fine. I deserve to have fun and enjoy my life till I have to take over for my father. 

"What the heck. Let's do it!" I yelled at my ceiling and Stacy joined me as we got up and started checking for outfits to wear. 

~****************~

I decided to take a long shower, wash my hair, and shave my lady parts while my best friend got ready. I walked out of my bathroom with all the steam flooding out and my eyes had to be the size of the moon when I saw what Stacy decided to wear. 

Stacy recently dyed her shoulder-length hair pitch black and used my flat iron to make it dead straight for tonight because it's usually wavy. She did light makeup which consisted of wing eyeliner, mascara, and matte black lipstick. Since our color code was black, she matched her look with a black pencil dress that hugged her body like a second skin and to finish the look with thigh-high leather boots.

*Picture inserted of Stacy dress* 

"Wow S, you look fucking amazing." I complimented her and couldn't stop staring. My best friend is a goddess and I'll admit that any day. 

"Thanks Mantha, now it's your turn to get ready," Stacy gushed and we got right down to work. 

After the finishing touches were made to my hair, I looked like a fallen angel. Any signs of me being beaten up and heartbroken walked right out the door. I finally looked like I am worthy of my title and I couldn't be anymore happier. I decided to wear my black thin strap dress with a low v-line cut. The dress has straps lined with diamonds coming all the way up to my body and stops mid-rib. I was thinking about wearing leather boots like Stacy but ended up wearing my red bottom heels. I wore a matte blood-red lipstick, and Stacy styled my hair in a bun with curls hanging out of it lazily. I sprayed my favorite vanilla Victoria Secret perfume and applied a little bit of mascara to finish my look.

*Inserts picture of Samantha's dress*

"You look so beautiful Mantha. Now let's get to this PARTY!!!!!" She screeched and we ran to the garage, ready to jump into my Betty.

"WAIT! I have to write my mom a note or she'll kill me." I said and quickly ran to the sticker notes on our kitchen table.

'Went out with Stacy to have some fun, be back soon. Love you, mom.' ---Samantha W.

"LET'S GOOO BITCH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and I'm sure the neighbors heard us, but we didn't care. This is how I wanted to enjoy my life and I'll do what the fuck I want.

Word Count: 1641

08/01/21

A/N

THIS IS THE DAY YOU GET ALL 10 CHAPTERS *SCREAMSSSS*

I'm excited for everyone to read and enjoy! 

Why did Xavier show up 2 hours late for a date he asked for? Why is Dale such an asshole? Is Samantha completely healed? Does she really want to be the Beta Female of the Crescent pack? Or does she see herself doing more? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT ON TOTAL DRAMA WATTPAD! 

(Anyone noticed that catchphrase from total drama island? no? okay find)

I'm gonna upload this now <3 Bye babies

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND ADD this book to your library! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 949 112
When I locked my gaze with hers, everything became clearer. While my wolf screamed 'Mate' in my head with joy and excitement. I whispered with despai...
35.9K 525 8
HIS DESTINED MATE -- PUBLISHING He wasn't her mate, and she would never allow herself to be tied down to a man she could never love. She wanted a fa...
1.2K 79 28
Olivia embarks on an uncanny adventure trying to find her truth, having to go into hiding as a rogue in a new town, to most of her memories unknowing...
464K 13.3K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...