The Great Protector

By yamivee

Asami Sato attended Republic City high, Her father, Hiroshi, is a multi millionaire, which puts a target on h... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 1

7.9K 146 109
By yamivee

---Sato Masion---

Asami woke up to the sound of knocking on her bedroom door "yes?" she said in a sleepy voice "goodmorning miss Sato, you must start getting ready if you wish to make it to your first day of school" her butler said staying on the other side of the door 'shit, I can't be late my first day' she thought as she stumbled off her bed hitting the floor "Are you alright Miss" he said waiting for her to come out "I'm alright, uh... I'll be right down" she said as ran to her closet "Very well, I'll have the cooks get started on breakfast" he said and walked down stairs.

An hour or so, Asami came down stairs to the dining room where she saw her father reading a newspaper and two plates with pancakes, a plate for each her and her father.

"goodmorning father" she said as she sat down in front of him and started to eat her pancakes. He looked up from his newspaper to have a good look at his daughter "goodmorning sweetheart, you look lovely" he said with no expresstion on his face and went back to reading his news paper.

Asami finished up her breakfast, grabbed her bag and was about to walk to school till her father stopped her "please be safe, no drinking, no drugs" he said waving waving a finger around "Dad, I'm going to school not a party" she said crossing her arms, he sighed "I was your age once, we didn't need a party to be able to drink" he said the last part with a chuckle "anyways I wanted to give you a little something" he reached in his pocket "Remember that piece of junk car your mother use to drive?" he said looking into her eyes "of course I do, you and I spent everyday fixing that car after her death, she loved that car, if only we got the engine working again" Asami said with a frown "well, I was able to replace the engine, and now it runs even better" he said and pulled out the keys to the car out of his pocket and handed it to Asami "are you SERIOUS, you're the best!!" she said repeating the words 'thank you' six times giving him a tight hug.

she walked out the mansion and headed to the garage with her father to see the car for herself. as the garage door lifted, a black car with red lining, black tires with a white circle on each of them, red seats and no top, exposing the seats started to unveil "don't worry about rain or winter, I'm planning on getting myself a new car, so you'll also have mine for days like those" he said with a smile, she got in the car and turned the engine on, the car let out a roar putting her in aw, she fell in love "drive safe, have a good day" her father said backing away from the car "I will, thanks again this means alot" she gave him a warm smile and with that she drove off.

she made it to the parking lot of the school and parked her car in a open spot, she smiled at the thought of her mother driving her around places when she was a kid. She got out the car and started to head inside.

"ASAMIIII!!" Opal and Bolin screamed her name insync as they tackled her in a hug "it's been so long" Bolin whined hugging his friend "its only been a week since we seen eachother" Asami said with a giggle "it felt like forever" Opal joined Bolin's whining "guys you're going to break her" Mako said catching up from behind with a smile. They let her go "thanks Mako" Asami chuckled. Asami and Mako used to date but ended things because Mako was a dumbass a cheated on Asami but they stayed as friends and the realationship as friends grew stronger overtime, Asami never let the pass define him, but she didn't want to try to be with him again, she didn't want to lose the bond they have now.

The four friends walked into the main office to get their lockers and their schedule

"aw man we don't share a class together" Bolin complained

"at least you have every class with at least one of us, and not only that we all share PE and lunch, its not the end of the world bro" Mako pointed out

"Hey Asami, look we have all the same classes" opal said with a cheesy smile

"That's great! I can't believe we're in Junior year already, time goes by fast...we should probably find our lockers before we're late" Asami said looking at the clock on the wall.

they headed to their lockers which were surpisingly they were all next to each other, Mako's locker,356, was next to Opal's,357, which was next Bolin's,358, but Asami's was, 360, leaving locker 359 untouched.

"Of course it was one off" Opal giggled, they laughed and headed to their first class, Opal and Asami headed to history while Bolin and Mako headed to math.

---2 weeks later---

Asami was on her way to school but she stopped by a cafe to get some drinks for her friends. once she got to the school she saw them waiting for her on the benches by the main enterance.

"I brought coffee" Asami said handing them their own cup

"you're a life saver" opal said gladly taking one

"oh you magnificent creature" Bolin said grabbing two and handing one to Mako

"thanks Asami" Mako said taking a sip

they headed to their classes and plained to meet up at the football feild for lunch. Opal and Asami were the first to show up.

"so when are you going to tell Bolin your feelings?" Asami asked teasing her friend

"ugh, I don't know, I don't even know if i should, I dont want to ruin our friend ship" Opal sighed

"oh come on he clearly likes you" Asami said comforting Opal

Opal giggled "if that were true I wouldn't be single" she said looking at Asami

"well what if he thinks it'll ruin the friendship, you guys do think a lot alike, it's creepy" Asami said with a shiver like she goosebumbs making Opal punch her on the arm "OW...what is wrong with you?" said Asami rubbing her arm

"hey guys" Mako said walking with Bolin towards the girls

they sat down and started to eat their lunch together and talk.

---Mean while at the Sato estate---

Hiroshi was finishing up his paper work in his office when he heard a light knock on the door "come in" he gave the person permission to enter, the butler entered the room "good afternoon sir, there is a man wanting to speak with you, he works with chief Beifong, he said it was urgent" His butler said with a bow "bring him here please" Hiroshi ordered "very well" his butler exited the room and went to get the man.

A couple minutes later a man, about the same hight as Hiroshi maybe shorter entered the room, he was wearing a Republic City Police uniform.

"pardon the intrusion, I'm officer Lee, I'm hear to deliver a message" he bowed as he reached Hiroshi's desk

"No worries, can I offer you a drink, Lee" Hiroshi asked

"no, thank you" Lee said taking a seat

"very well, whats this message thats so urgant?" Hiroshi asked

"there are a group of men after you, sir... just two days ago patrol officers spotted men in all black sneaking around half a block away from here" Lee said in a professional tone

"how do you know they're after me? maybe they were just kids having fun" Hiroshi asked confused

"one of the metal bending officers was able to catch one the those men, the chief was not going easy on the man, he spilled everything just this morning, they're after you and your daughter, he said you and this group had a history, he said you were a traitor to their group and that you owed money like loads" the officer said

"did he say anything else?" Hiroshi asked with wide eyes

the officer pulled out his note "yes, he said to tell you 'you should've given us back the money when we first asked you... Yasuko could have lived, we are asking again 1.2billion is what you owe us... or Asami is next, you are where you are because of us" the officer pointed out.

Hiroshi's eyes started to water, the thought of losing Asami the same way he lost his wife made him upset. 'I thought they would've left me and asami alone after the incident with Yasuko' he thought feeling frustrated 'I did what I had to do to survive, so Asami can survive but I just put her indanger' he cried

"what do you want to do next?" the officer asked

"I need to talk to Asami when she gets home, I'm going to have to take her out of school and move.... I can't pay that much money I can't even pay half" Hiroshi said fustrated

"very well, come by the police station and let us know your final decision" the man said shaking Hiroshi's hand and left.

-------------------------
A/N: this my first time writing, sorry if there were any Errors.
let me know what you think. and please leave me some suggestions.
I well post the first 3 chapters today and try updating every other day.
Thank you!!! yami out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 169 7
❝ You're not just the Avatar, Korra, you're my big sister, too! I have a duty to protect you, too! ❞ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆ Kiara, the younger sister...
26.1K 573 10
Korra was involved in a horrid accident that left her paralyzed. Within that time, her world became a blur of anger and secret feelings for her best...
72.1K 1.6K 20
Korra and Asami have an apartment together near campus. Both of them have a secret they don't want the other knowing. But what happens when one of th...
49K 1.8K 28
In an era of monsters and kingdoms, all Korra ever wanted was to be a respected knight. But there's only one problem- women aren't allowed to to be k...