𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 -𝘞...

Από luvfor_ant

10 kids checking into the hospital for mental problems can all these kids survive to get out and to be with t... Περισσότερα

𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 (Closed 🔐)
𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝕴𝖓
10-03-20
1-27-20
9-10-19
11-17-20
11-18-20
Jan, 01 2021
Jan, 02 2021
04-23-19
Jan, 03 2021
Jan, 16 2021
Jan, 21 2021
Jan, 24 2021

08-15-20

114 8 6
Από luvfor_ant

The little girl giggles as her sister smile and drops to the floor pretending to be dead. She runs to her. "V!" She says and gets to her with a bubbly smile. She shakes her but she doesn't move. "V!?!" She shouts. She kept shaking her still no movement.

"Mom. Dad!! Something is wrong with Vera. She not moving!!" She shouts frantically. "MOM!" A lady come running out. She runs to her daughter's. "Honey call the hospital." She says and her other daughter nods and runs in to grab the phone and calls the famous number everyone knows. "911 what's your emergency?"

10 years later

"It's pointless bullshit Jan." The girl says. The woman sighs. "For the last time, if you go-" she gets cut off by a scream. "IM NOT DOING IT! I DON'T WANT TO GO AND BE SOME TYPE OF PERSON WHO IS THROWN AWAY BY THEIR FAMILY!!" she shouts. "YOU WILL GO AND THAT IS FINAL!" she heard her stepdad shout. she laughs and rolls her eyes and turns to him.

"And who do you think you are. I will have you into pieces with one punch Adam. You shut your damn mouth cause nobody asked you a damn thing." She snarls at him.

"VERA COME HELP ME!!" her youngest sister Haley yells she huffs. "Were not done." she hears her mother say. "Later Jan." She shouts back to her.

Vera Raine O'Hara

theraven-

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1M 41K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
172K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
361K 12.8K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
430K 15.4K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...