𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 32 - The First Task

951 21 1
By thethinkingpen

After last night, I couldn't focus on anything. Since Harry and Ron were fighting like little kids, two groups were formed. Harry, Neville and I and Ron, Hermione and Seamus. It was unbearable. The only time I got with Hermione was in the dorm at night, when we're both tired to the most.

The next day, Harry, Neville and I head to the Black Lake. Whenever I used to go to The Black Lake, I used to sing. Since the boys didn't know that I sing, I decided to bring out the artist in me. I had carried my easel, canvas and few colors, which Harry carried the whole way. We reached and I set up my easel on a flat surface and start my painting.

"Erm, Liv, I just wanted to apologize for that night. I shouldn't have been rough with you; you were just trying to help" Harry said walking over to me.

"It's okay" I said smiling and went back to my painting. It was just a normal painting of The Black Lake, but with the night view, stars and moon shining bright, with a couple in front of it. I was in the middle of my painting when Neville waved to someone. I saw Hermione, Ron and Ginny come whispering something and walking towards us. I put my brush down, walk over to Harry and look at them.

"It's already been through enough people. Why don't you just tell him yourself?" Hermione said whisper-yelling at Ron. Ron whispered something in Mione's ear and she came over to us and said, "Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you" I furrowed my eyebrows.

What?

"Is that right? Well... what?" Harry said, same expression on his face as me.

"Err..." Hermione said and went to Ron and came back again.

"Dean was told by Parvati that... Please don't make me say it again. Just, Hagrid is looking for you" she said and turned around.

"Well, you can tell Ron, that-" Harry said when Hermione snapped at him, "I'm not an owl!" clearly fed up of this childish feud.

I shrugged and went back to my painting. I picked up my brush and continued.

"Liv, will you come with me? To Hagrid's?" Harry asked and I nodded. I was painting the couple when I subconsciously drew me and Draco. I didn't realize it until after I finished it. Neville and Harry had already left, while I completed my painting. I was just packing up my stuff when I heard Pansy behind me.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Mudblood Middleton" she said as Crabbe and Goyle accompanied her, Draco was not with them, damn, if he would've been here, the bullying would be to a minimum.

"I was just leaving, Parkinson. You can have the place to shag these two" I said as I picked up my canvas and closed my easel. It didn't take her a minute to snatch the painting off of my hands, while Goyle held me to my place.

"Now, isn't it beautiful?" Pansy said as she went closer to the shore.

"Like you'd know to appreciate art, Parkinson" I snapped back, trying to free myself from Goyle, which was pointless as he was much stronger than me.

"Oops" she said as she dropped my beautiful painting into the water.

"No!" I yelled, when I saw the colors of my painting wash away in the water.

"Let's go boys" she said and Goyle pushed me before leaving, making me closer to the shore and near my painting. I took the wet canvas in my hand, as I saw it get ruined in front of my eyes. Tears falling down my cheeks. I had spent hours on it.

I stood up, wiping my tears, when I heard crunching of dry leaves. I looked up from my painting to see Draco leaned against a tree, smirking. I sniffled and said, "What do you want?"

His smirk quickly changed into an expression of worry when he saw me crying.

"What happened to you?" he asked as he came closer to me and lifted my chin up with his finger.

I shoved the ruined canvas on his stomach and said, "Why don't you ask that slut of a girlfriend of yours?" and I ran out of there, leaving my ruined painting with him.

When it was after curfew, Harry and I went to Hagrid's and then he took us into the forest.

"Hagrid, where are we going?" Harry asked as Hagrid walked in between me and him.

"Just pay attention, it's important" he said and I looked at Hagrid and asked, "What's with the flower, Hagrid?"

"And did you comb your hair?" Harry asked.

"As a matter of fact, I did, you might like to try the same thing now and then" Hagrid replied sarcastically as Harry's hair had grown a bit long. I giggled and high-fived Hagrid.

We stopped dead in our tracks when we heard some sort of roar.

"Hagrid?" a soft voice came through woods, a lady's voice. Hagrid ran towards the voice.

"Oh, the cloak. Put on the cloak" Hagrid said as Harry and I draped the cloak over us and walked behind Hagrid. "Thanks" I muttered softly.

It was Madam Maxine's voice. "About time" I whispered and Harry made a disgusting face. 

Yeah, right, like he doesn't wanna kiss me. *eyeroll*

We then followed them to a clear opening and saw fire – breathing dragons. I looked at Harry and gulped, who looked more terrified than me.

"Dragons? That's the first task? Please tell me you're joking Hagrid" Harry said as he put the cloak on our shoulders.

"Come on, Harry. They are seriously misunderstood creatures" Hagrid replied and then a dragon breathed fire out, making us duck ourselves.

"Although, I have to admit, that Horntail is a right nasty piece of work. Poor Ron nearly fainted just seeing them, you know?" Hagrid completed.

"Ron was here?" Harry asked looking shocked.

"Oh, sure. His brother Charlie helped bring in the dragons" Hagrid said looking down at us.

The next morning, I was walking out of class into the courtyard, when I saw some sort of pins that people were wearing. 'Cedric Diggory! Potter stinks' was written on the badges. I knew just the person who could stop it. I went by the courtyard searching for Cedric, and there he was sleeping on the bench, wearing the badge. I went over to him and looked down, while he sat up straight.

"Can I have a word?" I said looking at him. "Alone?" I added looking at his friends, who quickly scattered away.

"You're wearing the badge, Ced?" I said angrily. He shot me an apologetic smile and pulled me to sit beside him.

"My friends forced me into it" he said turning towards me slightly. He removed the badge from his robe, whereas I was staring in front of me, not meeting his eyes.

"Yeah well, I think that your friends forced you into the tournament too, didn't they?" I said harshly.

"What? I thought you agreed that you were okay" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"I was until I-" I stopped and he placed a hand around my waist, "Go on" he said, and I took a sharp breath in.

"I heard someone say that people die in this tournament, Ced. I don't want that for you" I said finally looking at him.

"I'll be careful, just like I promised" Cedric said cupping my cheeks. I sighed and nodded.

"Now the badges-" I said and he completed, "will be gone" I smiled until Harry came towards us.

"Dragons, that's the first task. They've got one for each of us" Harry said and Cedric's expression changed from smile to frown.

"Are you serious?" he asked standing up.

"And Fleur and Krum, do they..." he asked that if they knew. Harry nodded.

"Hey, listen about the badges, I've asked them not to wear them, but-" Cedric said but Harry cut him off and said, "Don't worry about it" and left.

He sighed and sat beside me. "So, dragons, huh?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows while he pressed his lips in a flat line. We were talking when I saw Harry and Ron at the entrance of the courtyard.

"Oh boy, it doesn't smell good. I'll see you before the first task, Ced" I said placing a haste kiss on his cheeks which he gladly returned and I ran to Harry. But they didn't fight, just mean words to each other, that's it. When Harry saw me running towards him, he came back and we stopped in front of a tree when Malfoy shouted, "Why so tense, Potter?"

"My father and I seem to have a bet, you see. I don't think you're gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament" he said as he jumped down from the tree and walked towards us. "My father thinks otherwise. He thinks you won't last five" he chuckled.

"I don't give a damn about what your father thinks, Malfoy" he yelled and pushed him. I ran behind him. Why do I keep running to and from guys? "He's vile and cruel and you're just pathetic. Like father, like son, huh?" he said and walked away. I was still standing near Draco, when he pulled his wand out of his pocket.

I put a hand on his hand and said, "Malfoy, let it go. Don't-" before I could finish, I was already pushed by him onto a bench nearby, which I clearly didn't sit, but stubbed my head hard on to the rock made bench, drawing blood instantly, which still didn't stop him. Harry turned around to see me and came beside me. Malfoy was stopped by Professor Moody, "Oh, no you don't, sonny" he said and he quickly turned him into a ferret.

"I'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned! You stinking, cowardly, scummy, back-shooting-" he said, at each word his wand going up and down, so did the ferret. 

Oh, erm, I mean Draco.

"What are you doing?" Professor McGonagall came to my side and kneeled down and asked Moody. "And what happened to you?" she asked looking at me.

"Teaching" replied Moody still toying with the ferr- Draco.

"Is that a student?" she asked and I had already cut open my skull, giving me quite a blood loss, I felt unconscious.

I fluttered my eyes open and saw Hemione reading a book. "Do you ever stop reading?" I asked her as I sat up on the bed.

"Thank Merlin, you're awake. We need to get you out of books and into exercise, so that you don't bloody fall when a git like Malfoy pushes you" she said as she called Madam Pomfrey.

She came and said, "Now, you have about 12 stitches. Don't put too much pressure onto it and be careful. You are free to go" and handed me a potion to drink.

I came and sat in the hall with Mione and the others. We sat and had dinner, when Malfoy came over and said, "Erm, Middleton, can I talk to you?"

"Can she talk to you? You're bloody lucky that I don't kill you, Malfoy for hurting my baby sister" Chris said coming over at the table and kissing my head.

"It's fine, Chris" I said standing up. "Yes, what is it, Malfoy?" I asked as I folded my hands over my chest.

He looked around to see angry faces staring at him. "A-Alone?" he stuttered and I nodded. And we left The Great Hall and went to a deserted corner.

"Now, what is it, Malfoy?" I said taking the support of the wall. He came closer and looked at my wound. "Can I?" he asked touching my forehead. It stung a little, so I flinched. He quickly drew his hand back. I nodded and, "Sure, go on. Look at the damage you did, Malfoy" I said coldly.

He carefully opened the wound and looked at it with wide eyes. He closed it and quickly cupped my face forcefully with his one hand, fingers on my left cheek, whereas thumb on the other and his hand tightly gripping my waist and said, "Never. Come. In. Between. When. I'm. Fighting. With. Someone" he said gritting his teeth.

Is he kidding me? How can he be so fucking bipolar? 

"Are you kidding me, Malfoy?" I said as I pushed him back. "So, it's my fault that I stopped you from fighting, which would've probably gotten you in detention or worse, but you didn't stop, even when you saw me in blood? It's my fault that I had to stay in the hospital for two days, unconscious? It's my fault that I had to get fucking 12 stitches because you broke open my skull? You are so bipolar" I said shouting at him and pushing him with question, tears filling my eyes.

"Don't you dare raise your voice-" he said as he hit another wall

"I'll raise my voice any fucking way I want to. Who the hell are you to tell me?" I said raising my voice more, causing Harry, Hermione and Ron, come into the deserted hallway.

"Now, scatter, before I hex you. LEAVE" I shouted, he looked at me and went the other way. With all the shouting that I did, I opened up a few of my stitches which I had to get again and it was fucking painful.

After a few days, with sufficient care and proper maintenance of my wound, I was out of hospital, we were sitting in The Great Hall, doing our homework, when Cedric called, "Psst! Psst!" I turned around to see him and raised my brow signaling what? 

He then pointed his finger to his robe and I noticed, no badges. He wasn't wearing them, as a matter of fact no one was wearing. I smiled happily and leaned closer.

"Thank you, Ced" I said, but before I could turn around, he said, "Not so easily, missy" he grabbed my wrist. "You owe me" he said bouncing his brow up and down. "Alright" I said, he placed a kiss on my hand and I turned around, continuing my homework, blushing furiously.

I heard Draco mumble under his breath "Slut" and leaving the hall. Before he could reach the gate and pointed my wand at him and he tripped, making the whole hall erupt in laughter. I wasn't just going to let him walk away after he disrespected me like that.

We all went to the Quidditch Pitch to see the first task. I was sitting with Hermione and Ron and Draco and his goons sat in front of us, it took everything in me, to not punch the blonde. Hermione dragged me from the crowd and we went to the Champions' tent.

I hadn't seen Cedric and I did promise to see him before his first task. It was only plausible. We went through the pitch, dodging any unwanted attention and I was pretty sure Draco's eyes were following us.

As soon as we entered, Hermione hugged Harry, probably scared that her best friend had to fight a fucking dragon and I ran to Cedric who pulled me into his arms, his frown and nervousness changing into a smile and calmness. He put me down and examined my forehead.

"I'm fine, Cedric" I said as he placed a kiss on my forehead. Our heads turned as soon as we saw a flash of camera capture something. It was Harry and Hermione hugging.

"Young love, how stirring. If everything goes unfortunate today, you two might even make it on the front page. Or you two might." Rita Skeeter said, first looking at Harry and Hermione, then me and Cedric. I just rolled my eyes at her. Before I could say anything, I was interrupted.

"You have no business here. This tent is for champions and friends" Victor Krum said sternly, which made Hermione blush a little. Before I could leave the tent, I softly pecked Cedric's lips, to which he looked surprised. "Just for luck" I said and we left.

First up was Cedric, we all watched him face the dragon, Cedric transfigured a rock into a Labrador to distract the creature. While the dragon turned to chase the dog, Cedric went for the Golden egg. Everyone cheered for him.

Although he retrieved it, the dragon lost interest in the dog, preferring to go after Cedric. The dragon burned Cedric on the side of his face, and he barely managed to get away from it. He was tended to by Madam Pomfrey , who applied an orange paste to his face to heal the wound.

Victor and Fleur completed their tasks and then it was Harry's turn. As soon as Harry entered, the crowd cheered his name.

'Harry! Harry! Harry!' The crowd went silent when Harry was taking in his surroundings. He saw the golden egg and went for it. 

Ok, that was an idiotic move. 

Did he forget that there was a dragon? He was just missed by the Horntail's sharp tail and the crowd ducked too, groaning. The dragon breathed fire and Harry quickly took shield behind a rock.

"Your wand, Harry. Your wand!" Hermione yelled through the crowd. He heard Hermione and mumbled a spell and kept taking shield behind the rock. Up until this point, Draco was laughing, but as soon as Harry climbed on his Firebolt, he too cheered. He flew by the egg, almost grabbing it but missing it by a few inches.

At this I saw Draco groan a bit and cover his face with his hands, like he was disappointed? 

"What a suck up" Crabbe said and Goyle laughed and I hit Crabbe and Goyle in the back of their heads with my hands at the same time. "Ow!" they both groaned and looked at Draco. He turned to see me and looked at them and said, "What? You deserved it" and I smiled lightly.

As soon as Harry flies high in the sky, the dragon breaks loose. 

Was that suppose to happen?

"Was that chain supposed to break so easily, Mione?" I asked in true terror and when I turned to see her face, she was terrified as well. We all looked up to see both of them fly out of the pitch. It was dead silent. My eyes fixated in the direction Harry went, I didn't even realize it when Draco had placed a hand on mine that was on the railing. I looked at him and he nodded, reassuring me. I sighed and smiled. Everyone started to cheer at the sight of Harry emerging from behind a mountain. He flew from over us and grabbed the golden egg.

"Ha-ha! Suck it, Malfoy" I said as we ran towards Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.1K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...
178K 5.4K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...
55.5K 2.2K 29
Severus Snape x Original Female Character After the Dark Lord emerged victorious from the war, having finally killed Harry Potter, new laws were ine...
393K 9.7K 83
this book goes along with the Harry Potter movies, years 3-7 then some afterwards SEXUAL CONTENT SLOW BURN Cynthia Aurora Morningstar has never been...