We Young [โœ”๏ธ]

By jisung__pwark

Hybrid au The Dreamies are all hybrids. Taeyong and Johnny are their owners. Some are adopted, while some we... More

โ™…Mark: Ashโ™…
โ™…Chenle: Mistyโ™…
โ™…Renjun: Auroraโ™…
โ™…Jaemin & Jeno: Cocoa & Opalโ™…
โ™…Haechan & Jisung: Rocky & Aquaโ™…
โ™…Angel In Disguiseโ™…
โ™…The Hybrid And The Summonerโ™…
โ™…No Longerโ™…
โ™…Ice Boxโ™…
โ™…Seesawโ™…
โ™…Ascensionโ™…
โ™…Playdateโ™…
โ™…Positionsโ™…
โ™…Improvementโ™…

โ™…Lost in Paradise: FINALโ™…

1.1K 55 2
By jisung__pwark

Mark's POV

3 Months Later

Today's finally our first anniversary of the day that we all became a family~.

We decided to make it the day that Haechan and Jisung joined us, since they were the last of us to be taken in.

To start of our celebration, we each dyed our hair a different color a few days ago, not including our ears and tails.

I dyed my hair a greenish blue, to somewhat match my eyes.

Chenle dyed his hair brown.

Renjun dyed his hair a pinkish brown, and cut it to a normal length so that he could see.

Jeno dyed his hair brown as well.

Jaemin dyed his hair a grayish blue.

Haechan dyed his hair an orange brown.

Jisung dyed his hair dark brown with light brown streaks.

Johnny dyed his hair a burgundy brown.

And Taeyong dyed his hair a dark blue.

Yesterday, we went to this amazing amusement park together. It was the first time that we had ever been to one.

We were scared to get on most of the rides at first, but in the end, we all had fun. Even Jisung had a blast~.

But today, we don't know what our hyungs have in store for us.

Noon

"Here we are kiddos~"

"Everybody out~"

Johnny and Taeyong cheered excitedly.

We got out of the car, but we were instantly confused to see only a vast grassy field.

"It's so pretty here~~~!"

I had to hold Renjun's hand, to ensure that he didn't run off out of his excitement.

"It is pretty isn't it~?

Johnny smiled.

"What's that hyung??"

Jisung asked, pointing to a mysteriously large basket.

"This is a basket that usually goes with a hot air balloon~. We're going to ride in it~"

Johnny explained.

"But..., how do we ride in it without a balloon??"

Chenle questioned, hopping inside of the basket.

He really likes hopping into boxes and baskets, regardless of if he's in his cat form or not.

"That's the surprise~. I'm going to carry it~"

Taeyong cheered.

"Huh?? But how hyung???"

"Magic~"

Taeyong shifted a little bit to where only a few things changed.

His hair changed to black and white. His eyes changed to their glowing yellow color. His wings came out, enough to make his arms disappear. Finally, his feet changed into talons, and I have no doubt that his legs changed under his sweatpants too.

He flew up over the basket, and used his talons to grab on to the springs on top.

"I'll be the one piloting this balloonless basket~"

He cheered, perching himself on the springs.

"Everybody climb in~. We might be high up, but you'll all get to see a very pretty view~"

Johnny opened a small door on the basket, and we all gathered inside.

Johnny made sure to latch the door shut, and Taeyong started raising the basket off of the ground.

Jisung seemed a little scared, but Johnny held on to him and he almost immediately relaxed.

Taeyong looked like he was having the time of his life as he flew up higher, but not too high.

He wasn't flying too fast either, so the wind that flowed through our hair and fur felt really nice.

The view was amazing too. Everything below us looked so small, and the mountains in the distance were so beautiful~.

Multiple birds flew passed us too, so we got to admire them up close. We even came across a huge lake after a while, and we got to see the sunlight glistening against its surface.

"Happy Anniversary guys~"

Taeyong and Johnny both cheered.

Taeyong smiled as he flew, and Johnny brought us into a group hug. This was what they had planned all along for today~.

They wanted to show us an unforgettable view, to commemorate an unforgettable change in our lives.

The unforgettable day of when we all found our way to our true home.

"Happy Anniversary~!"

We all cheered and hugged Johnny back, taking in all of this truly unforgettable moment.

-

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 33 25
Y/N AND DREAM! Meaning YOU and DREAM, on a journey in this world of imagines. Hi guys, I'm here to add to your delusional self and make your imaginat...
318 33 7
โI think we found our forever at the wrong time.โž ~~~ ๋‚˜ ์žฌ๋ฏผ FANFICTION NCT DREAM Highschool AU STATUS: ON GOING neocultss_ 2024