WHO ARE YOU? | OT7

De MiraKleLetters

"Every dark hollow pipe has an opening at the end, a ray of light is waiting for you there. So don't stop in... Mais

AWARDS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 18

592 45 38
De MiraKleLetters

*Track- Please play the above video for a better experience or play"Heartbeat (BTS) - Smyang Piano" from my Spotify playlist provided in the story description.* (Do play it in Background to really feel it)

"Are you ok, Bora?" Asked Chan,

He was holding me to keep me from falling. I was flight sick and I felt nauseous that I couldn't even walk properly.

His parents were waiting outside. Chan and his parents asked me to stay with them because I wasn't feeling too good. So after denying multiple times, I ended up agreeing to stay with them until the wedding day. Chan also wanted to visit the countryside. So, we decided to go to the wedding ceremony.

Next Day

Why do you want to shop here?" questioned Chan, parking the car.

"Ah...Actually, I used to work here earlier as a part-timer. So I thought I can meet others again and It's also one of the best places to get outfits and accessories. All in one. You know." I answered.

"Oh... If Bora says so, then it must be amazing." He said with a smile and wink.

We both giggled and entered the showroom. Chan wanted to gift me a dress for my birthday. So he decided to buy me one today itself. So I can wear it for his cousin's wedding day too.

Nothing much changed in the showroom except the interior designs and new workers. As soon as I entered my eyes met with Ms Park Jiwoo, Asst. manager, who interviewed me years ago for the salesgirl job. She immediately walked to me as soon as she saw me along with a tall man, who seemed to be in his late 20s.

"Anneyong, Bora. Nice to meet you again." Ms Park hugged me.

"Anneyogasseyo." I bowed when she moved back.

"Who is this guy? Your boyfriend?" Ms Park pointed towards Dong Chan.

"No, no. just a friend," I responded immediately.

Chan giggled.

Aigoo. Why the hell is his ears red now? Wait...is he blushing?

"Ms Park, you continue. I have an important call. Excuse me." Said the tall man and left.

"I think so many new employees are appointed! Is he also a new employee. But he doesn't look like a sales staff!" I asked about the tall man.

"What! Employee! Did you forget him? He is our manager. You worked under him for months. Don't tell me you seriously forgot him?" said Ms Park, frightened.

"What? He wasn't it, Mr Kim Seok Jin, son of CEO?" I asked with a confused face.

"Huh. Kim Seok Jin. No. pabo! This was the manager since the day you joined. He is the son of CEO and his name is not Kim Seok Jin, it's Kim Sung Ho." replied Ms Park.

What. How can it be possible?

"Let's go in." Chan interrupted.

"Oh yes. Let's go, Chan. Ms Park Excuse us." We bowed and left.

After a lot of outfit rejections, Chan finally gave me an "OK" for a dress. I bought 2 dresses and got matching shoes and accessories. Then he chose a few outfits for him. When he was looking for shoes I met Hayoon. She was now wearing an ID card instead of a name tag. Seems like she is now a full-time worker. She looked at me and waved. I walked towards her.

"Hey. Hayoon. How have you been?" I asked.

"Great. Now I am working in the service department in-charge here. But still, our manager has no change in his nagging character." She said, exhausted.

"Ah. When did the Manager Mr Kim Seok Jin left?" I enquired.

"What? Kim Seok Jin. Are you ok? We never had anyone with that name. You and I always worked under Mr Kim Sung Ho. You forgot?" she replied, shocked.

What? Something is not right here. No one remembers Jin. Something is odd.

Chan paid for the purchase and we left. I was sitting in the car, closing my eyes, still wondering why no one recalls Jin. I was lost in my own thoughts when Chan parked the car in the library parking.

"Why you are parking here," I spoke.

"I have to get a book, which mom asked me to take." He replied getting out of the car.

We went inside the library. It's the library where once I used to be the receptionist. I looked around. Chan and I started to search for the book his mom asked for. That's when I saw the book that I offered to Kim Namjoon when I met him in the library. I turned the pages with a smile. When someone walked towards me.

"Excuse me. Lee Bora?" a man asked me.

"Yes. Do I know you?"

"Of course. Remember we met here last time. A few years ago, when you used to work here. You offered me a coffee. Night at 11 pm. My story about a girl. Remember?" he tried to make me recall.

Wait. How he knows this. These all are memories of Kim Namjoon.

"Oh. Are you Kim Namjoon's friend?" I asked.

"What. No. it's me, Kim Nam Ju. Seems like you forgot. Anyway. Nice to meet you." He said and left with a disappointed face.

My head hurts. Something is not right. I have to find out.

I was full confused. My phone vibrated. I took it out. It was a message from a bank for their new policies. I was about to keep it inside when I saw my bracelet. The star stones colours are changed.

Why are they all black now? They were in seven different colours earlier. How come I've not noticed it until now!

For some reason, my mind told me to visit that place, from where I found the bracelet.

I searched for Chan in the library.

"Can you lend me your car? I will see you at home." I asked him.

He shook his head and gave me the key without asking further questions. I took the car and after a 2 hours drive, I reached the beach where I found the bracelet. It's evening already. I got out of the car and checked my bracelet again.

Huh. The star stones are white now.

The place was all the same other than the sky. It wasn't night, still. The sky was turning orange now. I can hear the wind and waves. But it was a different feeling now. I went near the rock bench were I cried that day missing grandma. I looked around. No one was there again. I sat on the bench again. Covered my face with my palms.

"What's happening? Who are they? What's this bracelet? Can someone ever answer my questions?" I whispered.

"So you finally came." A warm-gentle voice.

I lifted my head. And then what I saw was something unbelievable.

(This is getting messy now. What made her get so shocked? And why can't anyone remember both Jin and Namjoon? Why did her bracelet keep changing colours? I guess you will get a few answers in the next chapter.) 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3K 258 34
(Completed) IT IS A BEAUTIFUL LIFE OF A GIRL AND HOW SHE ENDS UP FINDING HER TRUE LOVE. ME BASICALLY ARMY WANTED TO LOVE NAMJOON. BUT WAS VERY MUCH...
121K 9.4K 95
A troubled - soon to be - college girl is ravaged by uncontrollable hallucinations that she can't explain. Making an unexpected friendship with a str...
1.8K 527 15
"I saved you and I became a human." Feather fell. The colour of the feather would decide what would happen to a particular person. Having this uniq...
34.1K 1K 27
This story is inspired of their reality show IN THE SOOP. How the members were granted a relaxing vacations with mother nature. But with one twist...