WHO ARE YOU? | OT7

By MiraKleLetters

"Every dark hollow pipe has an opening at the end, a ray of light is waiting for you there. So don't stop in... More

AWARDS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 11

859 56 24
By MiraKleLetters

*Track- Please play the above video for a better experience or play "P.O.P (Piece Of Peace) pt.1- J-hope" from my Spotify playlist provided in the story description.*

I closed my eyes and prayed.

Suddenly, I felt someone pulling me towards him and we trembled and fell.

"Hey, you... hello... are you ok??" Calm honey-like voice.

I slightly opened my eyes. He lifted me as soon as I looked at him.

"Are you ok?" he asked again.

"Ye...yes I'm fine. Thank you for saving me." I said with embarrassment.

"Are you mad or what? Don't you care about your life? Can't you walk properly? If you can't then you must better take a taxi home." He shouted.

I don't know why I gave a pressed smile. And kept my head down.

"Home. That's what I'm trying to find now. Actually, I care about my life but it seems my life doesn't care about me." I replied with a trembling voice.

There was an awkward silence for a moment. Suddenly it started raining. He grabbed my hand and ran towards a coffee shop shed, nearby. A few more people were standing there. I looked at the boy who helped me. He was looking up at the rain with a bright smile.

He looked like a Korean. He was tall enough, have fair glowing skin with black colour hair. His face shape is long, very defined high cheeks bones and super perfect thin upturned nose. Really defined cupids bow and smear shaped lips. There is a mole on his upper lip. He has big smiley eyes which were almond-shaped that look very awake and happy with perfectly curved eyebrows.

Damn it, that jawline. I can cut an apple with it, right?

He was giving me a tourist vibe. He wore a yellow T-shirt, Black ankle folded jeans with printed black shoes. He was also carrying a little black side bag with many stickers on it. In conclusion, he gave me a warm energetic vibe.

The rain stopped after a while. I decided to leave when he came and stood in front of me.

"Are you a Korean?" he asked with his arms crossed.

"Yes," I responded with a soft tone.

"Great. Sorry to ask but, where are you going and what did you mean by the words earlier? Don't tell me you were intentionally trying to commit suicide." He gave me a questionable look.

"Seriously. Why will even I try to die? It was just because I was lost in my thoughts. That's it. Sorry for causing trouble for you." I replied in a frustrated tone.

"Ok ok...Fine. Calm down. Seems like you are going through a lot. A cup of coffee is good for relaxing. It's on me. Come on let's get in." he said with a wide smile.

I can see his little dimples.

I had nothing to do anyway. So, I accepted. We went inside and ordered two coffees. He started the conversation by telling me about a few of his travelling stories.

"So I have told you a lot about me. You know what, even your bracelet is shining brighter than your face. Come on, now tell me something about yourself. I am curious. And you haven't even answered my previous question." He asked while sipping his coffee.

"Umm. Myself, Lee Bora. Here, people call me Ami."

"What! that's it? Ok, fine I won't force you. I was just asking because I thought sharing your worries will help you a bit."

"Hmm. I am sorry but I'm bad at this point. I never had any friend to speak to or I can say no one ever tried or maybe, I never had time to make friends who can stand with me in my troubles and console me. I think life would have been easier if at least I had parents." I said looking out of the café through the glass.

"It's not easy, even if you have parents or friends. Because it's your life, not theirs. You have to walk through the paths of your life alone. You are the standard for happiness and you walk the road. Every person is a warrior in this world of survival. You shouldn't be making choices because of a fear of something, but you should be making them of hope and possibility. Remember even a coin has two sides. So it depends on you which side you choose to see." He paused and took a sip of the coffee.

"Positive and negative are just like the two sides of life. Even, when you're confused at the middle of the road; when you want to give up, just shout and ask yourself, SO WHAT? Just the way, even if the rain stops and the clouds go away, you must still stand." He continued with placing both of his arms on the table and bringing his face forward with a warm smile.

I don't know why, but I felt a bit fine after hearing his words.

"Oh, I lost the time track. Let's go now. I will pay" he said and paid the bill.

We came out and I thanked him for his time.

"Ah...wait. I didn't ask your name. What's your name?" I asked.

"Jung Hoseok." He replied again with a bright smile forming a heart.

I slightly bowed in response.

"And listen, no matter how dark the future path might get, somehow, somewhere there will be someone or something waiting for illuminating your way. Never loss hope." He shouted and left.

I looked up at the sky and took a deep breath. That's when my phone rang. It was Ma Dong Chan's call.

"Hello Chan" I responded

"Where are you?" he said in a tensed voice.

"Ah...I'm at the nearby coffee shop. Why is something wrong?"

"You...you just stay there. I'm coming there, right now." He said and hanged up the call.

Now, what's wrong with him?

He arrived after 5 minutes and stopped his car right in front of me. He came out and gave me a stare.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked by going a few steps backwards from him.

"Don't you think I am supposed to ask this question to you? Am I a joke to you?" he seems to be angry.

"Wait, wait. Calm down. Why are you acting like this?"

"Wth. I just went to your shop because my aunt asked me to invite you to our home today, for dinner. After all, it's her birthday today. But guess what. I met your boss and he told me everything. Can't you just call me once? Phabo" He yelled.

"Ah...Actually it was all of a sudden and don't worry! I will take care of everything by myself." I replied politely.

"Just shut up and come with me." He said and opened the car door for me.

"Wait! where?" I was confused.

"To aunt's home, where else." He grabbed my hand and led me inside the car.

"But..."

"Just keep your mouth shut. You're going to stay there with us. That's it. I talked to my aunt too." He said in a strict tone.

"But why are you doing all this for me?" I questioned.

"Why can't I?" he looked at me.

I stayed silent the whole time as I was speechless at the way Chan acted. But Chan kept scolding me for not informing him. We reached home and aunt was standing just at the doorsteps.

"Omo! Bora. Are you ok dear?" she hugged me as soon as I saw her.

I bowed and greeted her then.

"Aunt, I told you about her stay!" Chan said.

"Of course why not. Feel yourself home here. Let's eat together now." She said with a smile.

We had dinner together and I got a huge room with a beautiful garden view on the balcony.

Yes, Chan's family is rich. So, is his aunt

"Wow. It feels so great. This bed is so soft." I laid down on the bed.

I was blank when Jung Hoseok's image appeared inside my brain. I just smiled, don't know why!

"Maybe, looking at the bright side isn't that bad," I said to myself and went to sleep.

(Yes...Negatives can be dissolved inside the pool of positivity just the way ARMYs sorrows dissolves BTS songs. Let's look at the positive side just the way Lee Bora aka AMI learned now. Hope you enjoyed it. Wait for the next chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1K 27
This story is inspired of their reality show IN THE SOOP. How the members were granted a relaxing vacations with mother nature. But with one twist...
8K 656 29
[ COMPLETED ] I ran upstairs looking for an escape but there was none. There was no hope. I was trapped in a dark room. I was scared but I knew even...
9.5K 564 12
Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and...