Overblot slayers tw x kny rea...

By Otaku44444

Y/N is a demon slayer traveling with her sister Nezuko. During a fight with a demon she and her sister both w... More

Prologue(Why must you make me suffer kami-sama?πŸ˜₯)
(1) meeting demon raccoon and birb man
(2)Getting stereotyped by a talking mirror
(3) Best girl is revealed
150πŸ’Special Lillia Vanrouge
(5) Having meaningful talks with Card Bitch #1 and Snake boi
300πŸ’+Vil's birthday special
(6) oh shit dood

(4) demon cat meets demon girl+abusing ghosts

2.3K 72 19
By Otaku44444

"This is..."

"mmmmhm mmhm"

"Nezuko, don't say that!"

"Right, right. Please come inside."

The girls follow the dean into an old building.

"Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain. I'm going back to do more research. Make yourselves at home. Don't go wandering around the school! Goodbye!" The dean says abandoning the girls.

"The dust reminds me of the snow back home. Right, Nezuko?" (Y/N) says walking around the, living room fixing a few things.

"Mmhm!"

"What are these things? There seem to a lot of them." (Y/N) says fooling around with a chair putting it in different positions to try to figure out what it is.

"Mmhm."

"You're right Nezuko, maybe it is a new type of chabudai*" the (h/c)ette says, putting the chair in an upright position.

"mmhmm" Nezuko says pointing out the window.

"It's raining..."

"Hyii! It's really coming down!"

"Ah!"

"Mm!"

"Gyahaha! You've got this stupid look on your face like a spider being attacked by a water gun! I'll have no trouble sneaking back into school. Come on, come on. If you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in, you've got another thing coming!"

"Water gun..? Anyway, why do you wanna get into this school so much anyway?"

"That's simple! I'm a genius who is destined to be a great magician! I've been waiting for the Ebony Carriage to come pick me up. But... But...Hmph! The Dark Mirror just doesn't have an eye for this. So that's why I came here on my own. Not letting me in would be a loss for the world, humans just don't get it."

"By the way what's a magician?"

"Eh!? You seriously don't know what a magician is!?" Grim asks, horrified.

"Should I know?" You ask, tilting your head.

"mm?" Nezuko tilts her head with you.

"Well a magician is this person that can use really strong and powerful magic like bam, bam, bam!" Grim says punching the air with an excited look on his face.

"So are magicians like demons?"

"Demons..? Wait, who's that girl with you!?"

"Oh, this is my sister Nezuko, she's a demon", you introduce Nezuko with a smile.

"hm!"

"Nyaa! So cold! The roof is leaking!" Grim squeals as a drop of water hits his head. "Fgyaa! It keeps coming! My adorable ear fire is gonna go out at this rate!" More water hits the demon cat's head.

"Magic should fix this leak up real quick.... Wha, you can't use magic? Pfft! You're useless!"

"Then why don't we work together!" (Y/N) says with a smile so bright it made the raccoon-cat squint.

"Huh? Help you? No waaay! I'm just a regular monster staying in a rainy place. You better get a can of tuna ready before I do any work."

"Ok, I'll see if I can find a bowl or something." The girl said walking out to the hall with Nezuko in tow. While walking Nezuko starts to growl all of a sudden.

"Nezuko, what's wrong. Wait, what's that smell? It smells like death and the scent is getting stronger", The elder sister says, scrunching her nose.

In a flash the girls do a one-eighty and come face to face with...

"Hihihihi.... Ihihihihi...We haven't had a guest in so long...I'm itching for some action. Ihihihihi!"

"Yurei*!"

"What are you freaking out...Gyaaaaaaaa!!!! g-g-g-g-ghoooooooooooootts!!!" Grim scream, walking in on you.

"The people living here got scared of us and left."

"We've been looking for more ghost pals. How about you guys?"

"Uuu, uuuuhーー! Grim, the Great Magician, isn't scared of some ghosts!!! Punahhh ~ ~ ~ nnn!!" Grim shouts, hurling fireballs at random.

"Where are you aiming?"

"Over here, over here! Heeheehee!"

"Shoot! Stop disappearing!" Grim yells with desperation. "Are you closing your eyes while attacking!?"

"Shut up! Don't try to give me orders!" Grim yells, irritated.

"I'll give you a can of tuna if you listen!"

"mm!"

"Wah...!? Mmmgmm, I-I'm a genius. I won't let one...

"Ihihihihihihihi!"

"Bunch of cowards ganging up on us!"

"For a limited time, I'll give you one more can"

"Hey, you! Tell me where the ghosts are!"

"Leave it to me! On your left!"

Grim shoots fire in the direction you said. The ghost dodges the fire but gets kicked by Nezuko, while you go slash the other ghosts in half.

"Gah! If I was still alive that would've killed me for sure!"

"I hit it! Alright, let's chase them all outta here!"

✖️

"Funaa ~ !!!"

"mhm!"

"Hee, heeeeeeee! We're goners! Run away~~!!"

"E-eh? We.. won?"

"Thank you."

"Ha-hee.. That was scar...No, I wasn't scared at all! This is nothing for the Great Grim! How 'bout that that, ghosts? You do-hey, hey!" Grim shout as Nezuko tries to pet him with a closed eye smile.

"Good evening. I have graciously brought you supper. Eh?! You're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw out of the school, what are you doing here?!" Crowley screams ducking to hide behind Nezuko.

"Hey!" You shout, weirded out by the grown man hiding behind your little sister."Hmph! I exterminated the ghost problem! Be grateful!""Hmm? What do you mean by that?"

One explanation later~

"Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here so students keep away from this dormitory. And that's why it is now empty. I'd forgotten that. However, hmmmm....For you two to work together to get rid of them."

"I'm not gonna overlook that "together" comment. They were just standing there watching. And I did this for a can of tuna. Ah! I haven't gotten that tuna yet!"

"I'd like the three of you to show me how you exterminated those ghosts."

"But we already gotten rid of all the ghosts! Before that: Give. Me. Tuna!"

"Grim's right, not about the tuna part, but the ghosts are gone sir!"

"I shall be the ghosts. If you beat me, I'll give you tuna cans. For I am gracious. Now then, Transformation Potion!" Crowley shouts, taking out a vial of mystery liquid and gulping it down.

"Eeeeeeeh, I don't wanna. This is a pain and I have to team up with them again..."

"This might be a chance to get into school" you murmur to Grim, making his face light up like Rengoku-senpai's nichirin blade.

"Grrrnnuuu..This is the last time! You absolutely, absolutely have to give me the tuna!!!"

✖️

"Hee-haaa.... How 'bout that!?" Grim pants proudly.

"I can't believe... There is a person who can command monsters. Hmmm.. Actually, my teacher senses were telling me since the uproar during the entrance ceremony..that you have talent as an animal or wild beast trainer. But... no matter how ... " Crowley mutters to himself.

"Excuse me sir?"

"Yes?"

"Could you possibly let Grim stay here with me?"

"What now? Let a monster live here?"

"Please!"

"mmhmm!"

Your and Nezuko plead with sparkling eyes

"... Hah.. It can't be helped. Alright." Crowley says, looking away,"Funa!? Really??""However. I can't simply allow someone, let alone a monster, into school who wasn't selected by the Dark Mirror. Also, I can't let you be a freeloader here until you return to your own world.""Well... talk about short-lived joy...""Listen until the end. Concerning the fact that your soul was called here, the school has to take responsibility as the owners of the Dark Mirror. For the time being, you'll be permitted to stay in this dormitory for free. But, other necessities you will have to provide for yourself. Seeing as you have nothing to your name... Fufu, here is my proposition."

"What exactly are you going to make me do?" You gulp as Nezuko growls in suspicion.

"No need to fret, I'll have you do maintenance and odd jobs around campus. From what I can see, you're pretty decent at cleaning. Would you three like to become the "handyman" of the school? This way you will receive special permission to remain on school grounds. You'll also be able to research going home or study whatever you desire in the library. For I am gracious. However! Only after your work is done." Crowley proposes.

"Eeeh!? I'm not okay with that! I wanna wear that fancy uniform and be a student!"

"It's fine if you're unsatisifed. I'll simply toss you out again." Crowley says as you deadpan.

"Ffgnnaa!? I get it! I just have to do it. Just do it!"

"Understood sir!"

"Mmhm!"

You and Nezuko say with that bright smile making both Grim and the dean squint.

"Wonderful. Then, you two, starting tomorrow, endeavor to be the best handyman at Night Raven College!"

"Yeah!"

"mmhm!"

"woo..?"

chabudai - a table that people in Japan use, it has really short legs and is a bit shorter than a chair

Yurei- A ghost in Japan. After doing some research I know that the ghosts from Twisted Wonderland are actually Jibakurei, which is a Yurei that has no malicious desires and is tied to a certain place

Your comments are literally making me cry. Thank you so much you guys!!!😀😃😄😁😆😂🥰😊☺️. My stories are nothing without readers like you! Btw the way feel free to recommend any character from the kny or tw universe for the 110💝 special!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 1.8K 19
Mitsuki (Y/n) is a girl came from the Mitsuki family..After a bloodline decade of Mitsuki's Muzan Kibutsuji slaughtered everyone that has the bloodli...
46.3K 1K 19
you're y/n tokito. Yuichiro and Muichiros older sister. Who the wind hashira slowly falls in love with throughout the years working together Age: 17...
2.8K 76 11
A demon slayer fanfiction. [Nezuko x male reader] The darkness was your world. You lost everything so you became a demon slayer in order to prevent...
8K 308 15
(THIS IS A CROSSOVER BETWEEN DEMON SLAYER AND SKY CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT AND PLATONIC) β˜†~While being rebirthed Y/n wakes in the human realm full of so...