Lost and Found

By Melanin_Baddii

"You don't know me." "Yes, I do. And this is not you." "You don't know me well enough to know if this is me o... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Tattoos & Piercings
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
I NEED HELP
Chapter 13
New book
Chapter 15- Special Chapter
Chpater 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
URGENT
Important A/N
Question

Chapter 14

5.3K 111 40
By Melanin_Baddii

Months have passed by. Tomorrow is December 16.

My birthday.

Then after that is Christmas, then News Years, and then me and Levi will be going to Spain. I've already sent my people down there months ago so they could have the one of the 3 mafias find them and gain their trust. I have people all over the place. They all chose their own roles to play, maids, cooks, guards, business dealers, even strippers. Levi and I leave January 3rd. This took a long time because

1. My family wanted to spend the holidays and my birthday with me which I couldn't deny and

2. We had to get my people down there little by little and we have A LOT of people on the inside. They had to come up with a plan to get in the mafia and they had to gain their trust.

They got into the mafia because one the assassins who owes me a favor has a secret gang. We're allies and he has the second best gang. Nobody knows that of course except gang members. He moved to Spain and started to "harass" people so they could get into the mafia, acting as if they had no where to go. They mainly got in because of their abilities. They wear the earpieces and contacts at all times in case something happens or someone finds them when they take them off.

Now moving on to another topic,

Me and Levi have been doing amazing these past few months. I still remember the day when I confessed and he asked me that question.

Flashback

He should be here soon. It's been 4 days since my coronation and I'm currently standing on the bridge where me and Levi had our first kiss. I called and asked him to come here, saying it's urgent.

A few moments later, I hear footsteps behind me.

"Artemis! What's wrong?! Are you ok?! Do you need anything?! What's-" he got off by me laughing. "Why are you laughing?"

"Levi, nothing's wrong. I just wanted to talk." I say and nods telling me to continue. "I've...been thinking about what you said... about how you feel about me and..." I take a deep breath. "I like you to. I wasn't too sure of it before but now I know. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to realize. I mean you how I can be when I'm thinking an-"

I'm cut off by him putting his lips on mine. I close my eyes and kiss back, melting into his embrace. He pulls away and puts his forehead on mine smiling at me."

Flashback over

That's when I confessed. The memory plays in my mind before another does.

Flashback

I'm sitting at the edge of the lake in my bathing suit with my feet in the water. Me and Levi have been going out a lot ever since I confessed a month ago.

We're on a date right now. He wanted to take me to the lake since it was hot today. I see him swimming towards me and he comes out from under the water and stands in between my legs. He wraps his arms around my waist while I wrap mine around his neck.

His glasses are off which is a rare sight because he never takes them off unless he has too, and today was one of those times. He kisses me and I kiss him back. We stay at the lake for a few moments more. I didn't really swim too much and I had my hair up so I was pretty much dry. I took my underwear, bra, and romper out my bag and changed in the back of the car while Levi packed everything up. Once I was done, I put my bikini in my bag and finished packing everything up while he changed.

After the lake, we went to get ice cream and then went to the park. Levi laid down on a park bench, propping himself up with the arm of the bench and pulled me in between his legs. He's gotten way more confident with being around people and especially with me.

I like it.

We stay there eating our ice cream in each other's company. We finish our ice cream and I get up to throw them in a nearby garbage before going back in between Levi's legs.

"Tessa."

"Hm." I say, letting him know that I'm listening while I play with his fingers.

"Will....will you be my girlfriend?"

I freeze. He wants me, ME, to be his girlfriend!!??

"Tess?"

That's when I realize that I haven't said anything for a while and he was getting nervous. I turn around his arms so I'm facing him and kiss him.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Lev." I say and he smiles.

Flashback over

I smile as the memory plays again and again as I shower. When I get out, I go to my closet to pick out an outfit. I had to dress professionally since I will be talking to the commanders in my gang and the mafia dons and their sons and I need them to take me seriously. I get dressed in a black skirt with a white long sleeve shirt and black heels. I put my hair up in a bun, do my makeup, and put on my earrings. I take out my purse and put in my gun, knives, some important documents, a small mirror, my lipgloss, a charger, my wallet, mints, gum, hand sanitizer, and lotion.

....what? This job gets messy and I want something to keep my hands clean and smooth when soap and water isn't available.

Once finish with that, I spray on some perfume called poison and the smell is to die for. I put on my black coat and grab my keys, phone and umbrella because it's raining.

I walk downstairs. Everyone else has already left. Mom and my aunts left to get my dress for my birthday, my youngest brothers (anyone under 19) and cousins all left to get their tuxes and everyone else left to go to the warehouse to handle some business. We've been talking about the mission only at my headquarters since it's the only place we know for sure that isn't compromised.

The 3 mafias have been finding moles for the past few months and there weren't too many but we're still cautious. I walk to the garage and get into the new car I recently bought as an early birthday gift for myself. The other boys were jealous. Well, if they didn't spend all their money on video games and condoms then they could have a car like this but that isn't the case now is it?

I get into my gorgeous car and drive out of the garage.

I drive to Starbucks to get a quick breakfast. I got myself a sausage, cheddar and egg sandwich with a cinnamon dolce latte and I got Levi a roasted ham, swiss, and egg sandwich with a white chocolate mocha and make my way to headquarters.

Artemis' order

Levi's order

When I arrive, I get out of my car and put up my umbrella. I hand the keys to one of the guards who goes to park the car and walk inside. It's bustling inside. People are moving around trying to get papers and documents to each other, people are going to train, and it's overall pretty busy. I walk into my office and take my coat and sit down. I decide to get some work done and eat my breakfast since I have time before everyone arrives.

After working for not even 5 minutes, I hear a knock on my door.

"Entra." I say and Levi walks in.

"Hey. One of the guards said to come to your office."

I grab the bag with his food inside and his drink and walk towards him. He takes the bag and drink and puts them down on my desk before wrapping his arms around me in a hug. I love his hugs. I return it as best as I can, getting on my tiptoes because he's so tall. He gives me a passionate kiss before pulling away and brings his foreheads to mine.

"You...look absolutely gorgeous." he says. I thank him and he lets me go, sitting down to eat. We sit there in silence sipping, on our drinks until Cora comes in telling us that they're here. I tell her to lead them to the conference room and that I'll be there in a minute. I take out a two mints and give one to Levi. We walk to the conference room and walk in and all eyes are on us.

....well

me.

I go to the head of the table and sit down, putting my bag on the table as well as Cora comes to stand beside me and I start speaking.

"Good morning gentlemen. I hope you are all ready for the mission taking place. I've called this meeting to finalize some details with you and if you have any questions."

"So, why exactly have we waited this long for the mission?" William asks. They're testing me again. I sigh.

"You all really need to stop testing me. But so you won't ask, I'll just tell you everything. I sent my people down there months ago. One of my allies who's associated with The Siren has a gang and has gone down to Spain to harass people. However the only people he will be harassing are my gang members, allies, and assassins who owe me a favor and who hate the 3 mafias we're going against. I sent them down there so soon so the mafia could find them, take them in, and give them a role. They would have to gain the mafia's trust and the ability to be in their conference rooms or with the dons in general. We need people who can explore the house freely without being suspicious. They will wear the contacts and earpieces at all times. Me and Levi will be leaving January 3rd so we can give the spies some more time and to spend the holidays with our families as they requested. Until I get back, I want everyone in all 3 families to be living at headquarters since it's the only place that's not compromised. Don't bring anyone except your most trusted guards and hackers who have been working for you for a long time. Cora will be taking over for me until I get back so if you have any questions, tell her and she will contact me. As for the training, Cora and my other trainers will continue to train your men." I look at my father and uncle Ivan as I say the last part.

They all nod and we continue talking about the mission. We talk until 3:00 in the afternoon. Everyone leaves to go home and I go to my office and sit in my chair. I spend another 20 minutes going over everything, making sure everything is perfect. Levi comes in without knocking and gives me a pointed look.

".....what?"

"You're overworking yourself again. Come on. I know you're hungry. Let's go get some food." he says and takes my hand to pull me up. He helps me put on my coat and takes my car keys. I leave my purse but grab my phone and we head out. He pulls up to a restaurant that belongs to my father and takes my arm to walk me in.

"Table for 2 please." Levi says to the hostess who leads us to a table. We order our food and drinks when the waiter comes and talk random shit until the food comes.

"So, your birthday's tomorrow. Have you picked out your dress for the ball?"

"My aunts and mom are picking it out and the girls are figuring out what shoes will go with it along with the makeup." I reply. "Speaking of birthday's, what do you want for yours?"

"Nothing. I have everything I could ever want or need." he says while taking my hand.

"Well I'm not taking nothing for an answer. I'll find you something to buy."

Levi's birthday is July 15. I was thinking about having a small pool party with our friends and of course my youngest brothers and cousins will be there. They've become pretty good friends with Levi. I just have to buy him a gift. And I have to buy him a gift for Christmas too. We finish up eating and he drives us to headquarters since we'll be staying the night. We get to my room and I kick my shoes off and sit on the bed.

"My feet are killing me." I say while rubbing my foot. Levi sits on the bed, pulling my feet on his lap to rub them. I sigh.

"How about I make you a bath. It is your birthday tomorrow after all. And you deserve to be pampered with all the work you do." he says and gets to make my bath. When the bath is ready, I strip my clothes get in. Levi comes in a few minutes later and sits on the edge of the tub.

He start shampooing my hair and massaging my head. This is life. I'm with the boy I like. I'm having a relaxing bath. What could be better?

The next morning

I wake to see Levi sitting up playing a game on his phone while he plays with my hair. I hug him tighter and he puts his phone down to look at me. He smiles and kisses my head.

"Good morning Princesa. Happy birthday."

"Thank you Lev."

I say and roll off him and sit up in bed, stretching and yawning. He then rolls over and lays on me. I play with his hair and we stay like that for a while before I decide it's time to get up. I take a shower and get dressed in comfy clothes. I then go downstairs and see Levi making breakfast. I set the table and we sit down to start eating.

When we finish, I wash the dishes while Levi goes to his room to shower. I go back to my room to brush my teeth. I grab my phone and the car keys and go to my office to get my coat. When I get there, I put on my coat and walk out to the door. I see Levi anding there with his hands in his pockets. He wraps his arms around my waist while mine go to ok his chest and we kiss.

"I'll come by later. I have to pick up your gift first." he says once he breaks the kiss and I nod. I get in my car and head home.

When I get there, I walk in and go to my room. I take off my coat and shoes and put my bag on my desk. I then head to Aspen's room and jump on him.

"What the heelllll." he whines.

"Happy birthday big brother."

"Shut the fuck up and get the fuck off me you fatass pig." he says and pushes me off the bed.

"Rude. And to think I was actually gonna come and cuddle, but I guess not."

"Nooooooo staaaayyyy. You're soooo warrrrrrrrm."

"Nope." I say back popping the 'p'. "You already kicked me off the bed."

I head out his room and go to Ashur's room. When I get there, I see him sleeping as well. I jump on him like I did with Aspen except this time, he rolls over so his back on the mattress and hugs me closer.

"Happy birthday fratello."

"Happy birthday sorellina."

We stay like that for a few minutes more until his door opens revealing Aspen. He comes over to the bed with a tired expression on his face and plops down on the mattress. He tugs me away from Ashur so I'm in the middle of them and they both cuddle close to me and we fall asleep once again.

I wake up and see Aspen and Ashur still sleeping. Ashur has his arm around me while Aspen's head lays on my chest and I play with his hair. I look over at the clock and see that it's now 2:15. Well damn. My brothers start to stir awake and start complaining that they're hungry. We get up and go downstairs to get something to eat. When we get to the kitchen, we see Vanni, Enzo, Dom, and Andre (Giovanni, Lorenzo, Viktor, and Leandre. Their nicknames are in characters).

"Well well well. Look who finally decided to bring their lazy asses downstairs." Viktor says with a smirk. He comes over to give me hug and ruffles the other two's hair. "Happy birthday you trouble makers."

Leandre and Lorenzo do the same as Vik except Leandre holds the two into a headlock. I smile and walk over to Giovanni who also gives me hug. I help him with lunch despite his protests. Nothing too big, just some pasta. We finish eating lunch and mom, dad, and Dante come back to the house. We spend the day together until it's time to get ready for the ball. The girls(Mia, Kate, Ziya) all come over along with my aunts to help me get ready. When they finish my hair, makeup, and nails, I go into my closet to put on my dress and shoes and I look in the mirror.

Wow.

(Btws, the item at the very top is a circlet crown)
They really went all out. The dress is light and gorgeous. The shoes are comfortable. My hair is beautiful. My nails and makeup look flawless. I walk out the closet and they all gasp.

"Sweetie...you look...amazing." mom says and gives me a hug. She then takes my hand and leads out the hallway to the entrance of the ballroom where everyone else is. My brothers, cousins, father, uncles, and grandpas all look up at me and give me compliments. They all go down the stairs leaving me, Aspen, and Ashur alone.

My father starts speaking but we don't go down until he calls our names. Aspen and Ashur hold out their arms for me to take and I do. We walk down the stairs and everyone starts clapping and cheering. They walk to their friend's table with me still on Aspen's arm. We talk for a while before I go to find my friends. I give the girls and guys a hug and Levi gives me a kiss.

"Woah woah woah. What the hell happened with you two?" Ziya says in confusion.

"OH MY GOOOOSH! No way!" I nod at Kate as she squeals and starts jumping up down. "You two are datiiiing."

We all laugh at her. We all start to dance, me with Levi, Kate with Xander, Mia with Sean, and Ziya with Ryder. Zack stays behind to talk with some available bachelors at the party. We didn't do gifts unless they were from the other mafia families. Since our birthday is only a few days away from Christmas, we get all our gifts then. The night ends with laughs, food, and being together.

This is the best birthday I could ask for.

Aspen and Ashur's suit

Whatcha think? To be very honest, I personally don't really like his chapter but it was all I could come up with. We're getting close to the mission and I have A LOT of ideas. Tell me what you guys think.

Plz read ⬇️

I'm also going to say this now instead of putting it in an a/n. I'm going to be writing a new book. I won't be publishing the chapters until I get a few of them done. Also, pleaaase give some ideas for Captured Mafia Princess becuz I don't know what else to write for that one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 133 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by her pa...
1M 24.9K 46
Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out with a few burns or be flung into it and ge...
2.2M 50K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
173K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...