โœ”๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐’€๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น |...

By ralph_vitar

"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก!" ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ โญ‘๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:เผ…๏ฝก.๏ฝกเผ…:*๏พŸ:*:โœผโœฟ โœฟโœผ:*๏พŸ:เผ…๏ฝก.๏ฝกเผ…:... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Š๐ข๐ ๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค
๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ญ
๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐’๐š๐ง๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐๐š๐›๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐€๐๐จ๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐‹๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ
๐‰๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ
๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐€ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ค๐ž
๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‰๐จ๐›
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
Sequel

๐๐š๐ ๐ˆ๐๐ž๐š

12.1K 135 252
By ralph_vitar

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

Kids | Current Joys

◁◁   ▐ ▌   ▷▷

" Oh, I am just a kid
I always make mistakes
I never say I'm sorry
'Cause they're mistakes that I made "

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

Harley's Pov

I came into the house and immediately got greeted by my only best friend, my dog Bacon. I pet him and then we went straight to my bedroom.

I took a nap and then woke up the next morning. After 5 minutes of procrastinating, I decided to get up, make my bed, and get ready to go to Dayanna's.

"Good morning Mom," I say jogging to the kitchen where she was making breakfast.

"Hi, sweetie. How are you feeling?" She asked. The sizzling sound of bacon filled the room.

"Just great. I'm so happy it's finally summer. I can finally rest all day" I squealed and then randomly started dancing.

"Well I'm glad you're happy" She laughed while putting my plate on the table.
I sat down and then looked around the room searching for my brother.

"Where's Ham?" I asked.

"He woke up early to go play ball with his friends" She informed me.

"This early?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I know. But I'm not concerned since I at least know he has friends." She sat down in front of me. "Which by the way you should start to make."

"Oh please don't start with this again"

"No no, I feel like it is something we need to talk about. I mean you haven't had a single friend in years. And all the interactions with girls you have are fights. Harley please all I'm asking is for you to make at least one girlfriend" She begged me.

"Are you done? I don't need friends ok. I'm good by myself. And I do have a girlfriend so you could stop complaining. And I was thinking of going to her house today, with your permission of course." I said.

"Wait what? You do? Oh my god, why didn't you say? What's her name?" Excitement shaped my mom's face.

"One question at a time Mom. Her name is Dayanna. She's a girl from school. She's nice."

"Oh, honey you don't know how happy you've made me. Now what are you waiting for? Go to her house." She demanded that I take my plate.

"Ok ok. Bye mom "

Time Skip to 15 Minutes

I walked on the sidewalk with the paper in front of me. The neighborhood was new to me. I had never been to this side of town.

The houses here are nice. Most are white and have porches. I bet they are all modern and simple on the inside.

"Over Here!" I look to my right to see Dayanna standing outside what I assume is her house waving.

"Hi," I walked toward her.

"Wow I didn't think you'd come but here we are!" She hugged me.

"Yeah well my mom thinks I have no friends but I'm here to prove her wrong. " I reply and yet she grins proudly.

"Cool. My parents aren't home so we have the house to ourselves. " She tells me. All of a sudden a door opened and slammed shut coming from another house. I turn around to see the house in front with A lady carrying a little girl on her side.

The blonde little girl was crying and pulling her mom's hair while the mother tried walking to her car. Once she got her car, the girl cried harder. The lady was struggling to open the car door and her daughter wasn't helping.

I couldn't bear watching the woman struggle so I did what any good samaritan would. I walked over to her.

"C'mon Harley. What are you doing?" Dayanna asked, following behind me in curiosity.

I ignored her question and went to open the door for the woman. "I'll get that for you," I said, helping her out.

"Oh thank you so much, dear." You could hear the relief in her voice but not much since the little girl was still crying like a baby.

"No problem." I shrug.

"Harley, what are you doing?" Dayanna asks, grabbing me by the arm.

"Harley? That's a pretty name. I like it." The lady complimented. Dayanna lets go of my arm so I put my hair back shyly from the compliment.

"Thank you"

"Good morning Mrs.Karen." Dayanna greeted her.

"Good morning Dayanna."

"Good, well, me and Harley need to go. We need to help my dad fix... a thing. " She lies. I roll my eyes continuing my conversation with Karen.

"And does she have a name?" I ask taking the little girl's hand but she quickly smacks my hand away. I put my hands in my pockets scowling at her.

"Her name is Georgina," Karen says, making the girl wave at me.

"She seems...nice" I say sarcastically.

"She's just not in the mood to go out." She giggles.

"You see, my mother got in a really bad accident and is in the hospital right now. I'm the only one available to look after her so I need to be there for her until she's better. I don't have anyone to look after Georgina while I'm gone so I have to take her with me even though she doesn't want to." She explains.

"You don't have anyone to take care of her?" I ask. "No, I don't." She replies.
Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I smiled to myself.

"I could babysit her for you " I suggest.

"What-"

"Oh, I don't think you should. I mean I don't know you and to be honest I don't think I'd be able to pay you enough. "

"Oh no worries, I don't expect to be paid. I'll do it for free"

"You will?" Both Dayanna and Karen ask. I step on Dayanna's shoes to make her play along. "She will" She gulps.

"That's great. But I still don't know-"

"I always babysit my neighbor's kids and they always tell me how much of a great mother I'd be. I love working with children. " I say confidently lying. The lady and Georgina exchange looks for a moment and then look back at me.

I know I probably wouldn't just hire anyone to babysit my kids. Hopefully, she does though.

"Oh alright. You can babysit her this whole week if that's fine with you?"

"That's fine with me"

"But Harley we need to" Dayanna interrupts.

"Aren't you supposed to be helping your dad fix something?" I ask her wishing she'd leave.

"Oh, I uh" She stutters. "Right. I should get going. Bye," She walks away possibly upset. I look back at Karen and smile lightly.

"Okay. Follow me inside " She says leading me to her house. We open the door and walk inside. Her house was exactly what I expected it to look like. When you first walk in there's a sunken living room to the left facing a fireplace and tv. Farther from there was the kitchen pass-through.

"Don't mind the mess. I haven't gotten the chance to clean today."

"It's fine"

"Oh by the way I have a son. I hope you don't mind taking care of him." She says leaning against the couch.

"As I said before I love working with little kids. Both boys and girls are adorable."

"Oh yeah well my son isn't very little. " She laughed. "He's a teenager "

"Oh," Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. "Jordan!" She yelled out of nowhere.

"JORDAN!" No answer.

Where have I heard that name before? It sounds oddly familiar.

"JORDAN!"

"Coming!" Yelled back a voice from upstairs. I look to my right to see a boy walking down the stairs.

"I thought you left, What's going on? Why are you yelling so much?" He asks getting closer, his voice being more recognizable. Oh god, it better not be who I think he is.

"You?" He gasps. I open my mouth, staring at him up and down.

"YOU?!" I yell in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 29.4K 40
โYou like my sister?โž โNah, man. I don't have time for girls, you know? Baseball is my life, that's really all that matters to me at the moment.โž โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚...
182K 1.2K 16
Some small stories about you (the reader) with the sandlot members. What I will write: Preferences One shots Send me any suggestions that you would...
156K 1.9K 14
**DISCONTINUED** "๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘™๐‘’. ๐ธ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š. ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ " When y/n Ruth, Babe R...
30.2K 962 21
Bella Jackson and her boyfriend jack had been dating for 2 months. Bella was a good girl and had good grades. Jack was the hottest boys in school an...