Wicked boy

By marieclvd

It excites me. And every-time, I'm eager to see how far he'll go. I want to push him, to taunt him. I'm not... More

Featuring
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapitre 22
chapitre 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31

chapter 11

3.9K 61 142
By marieclvd

11. The astronomy tower

The sound of my book hitting the cold ground, made me startled.

Mattheo brutally spin around and his eyes met mine.  Him again.

Great. I must admit I was a bit scared of being alone with this psychopath. I just stood stere, looking at his hand, going up to his mouth to bring the cigarette between his lips.

I was angry at him, a lot, I despised him, but I was also scared of him.

The way his deadly eyes looked at me in the corridors when he pinned me.

The way he grabbed my wrist earlier in class, in-front of everyone.

The way he was looking at me right now, like a predator, waiting for the prey to show a flaw, a weakness, and then, attack.

Mattheo Riddle was unpredictable, and it was of that I was the most afraid of.

My eyes were on him, my body was shaking and my heart had nearly stopped beating and therefore my chest stopped pounding.

He watched me. He didn't seem surprised of seeing me.

I followed his every move. The way his brought his cigarette over to his mouth, inhaling the smoke then keeping it for a moment to finally set it free. His other hand was stuffed into his pocket.

We couldn't stop starring at eachother.

After a moment, he let his cigarette collapse on the ground and crushed it with one of his costume shoes.

"I think, you drop something" his words finally broke the silence. He pointed the book on the ground with is finger, and then brought it to his cheeks, scratching it.

I bend my back slowly to pick it up, interrupting the eye contact.

Still, I could sense his eyes on me, as if I was a prey, waiting to be eaten alive. 

Mattheo gently step closer, without a sound, but that was enough for me to quickly bounced back and stepped back a little. 

He stopped.

I was looking downward my feet now, waiting for Merlin's know what. I should just go, far away from this murderer.

"What are you reading" he asked, almost with a bit of kindness in his voice.

My head rised abruptly towards him.

"um, its The Great Gatsby, but I don't think you've-" he cut me  

"It's a great book-" he got closer once again, but now we were like really close, and leaned over my right ear. My heart was pounding so hard that my chest couldn't follow. The heat I felt on my face had become unbearable and my palm became sweatier. 

I knew Mattheo could sense how I felt. Seeing me like that, afraid, tense, weak, it was a satisfaction to him and I hated myself for giving this to him.

"Hate to spoiled it, but it was all a dream".

He stayed like this for a moment, examinating my every reaction, my every breath.

Then he withdrew but didn't move back. He was taller than me, so I had to lift my head a little to be able to look at him. He had a smirk, playing on his lips while his deep eyes were staring.

I felt vulnerable, fragile. 

A sudden memories of him pinned me on the wall appeared on my mind. Immediately, the anger I had over him surpassed the fear he inspired.

"Actually, it was all a lie" 

I saw his smirk disappear as mine was growing proudly on my lips.

There. My words triggered something in him. 

I shoved him, stoking him at his shoulder, going to the opposite side of him where he was initially. 

A strong sigh escape from his mouth. I was now shoving my back to him, my hands on the trailing looking at the moon; I couldn't know where he was in the room, but I hope he'll go soon enough.

For approximatively 2 min, silence was ruling and my heavy breath was covering any potential noise. For a moment I thought he had leave, but I was wrong.

Fast and loud steps were heading toward me and I abruptly turned but it was too late.

He grabbed me by the throat, fiercely, pinned me on the wall. My head hit hard. 

All of the sudden, I was again in the corridor, the night of the party, being just like I am now.

Powerless.

"Be careful to whom you speak, witch !" he said to me, almost yelling, but I could sense he was trying to stay calm. 

It was the same pattern: he clenched his jaws, his eyes transformed as weapons that stare deeply in yours, making it understandable that he could kill you in seconds.

But I didn't intend to let him have this hold on me. 

"YOU should be careful !" I spat back at him, and without further thinking, I gave him a kick in his balls with my knee. He folded immediately, letting go of my grip.

I run toward the door to escape, who wasn't that far actually, maybe 10 meters away. 

But the moment my hand touch the knob, I heard him yell:

"Petrificus totalus !" 

My body was stung, blood stopped running down my veins, my heart stopped pounding and yet, I didn't feel the need to gasp for air.

I felt my body turn, to face him. He was red with anger.  I though he was going to kill me.

He walks up to me and in that moment, I wish I hadn't done that.

"Oh Y/N, you shouldn't have done that." he was holding back his anger but it could explode at any moment. 

Then, with a move of his wand, he undone the spell and I fell on the ground.

I released a sound of pain when my knees hit it before all my body was now laid down.

Mattheo was out of my sight and I could heard him says things but couldn't understand what he was saying, until he came down to me.

He bend one knee and watched me, exposed, without any possibility to defend myself.

"Apologies" he had a sadistic smile when ordered me.

No sound could possibly come out of my mouth. I was terrified and petrified from the fear he inspired. I knew I wasn't going to get away with what I'd done, doesn't even matter if I apologies to him, although it would be better if I did.

"i-i-i'm sorry" it was barely audible under my emerging snob.

"What did you said, I didn't quite heard you" he leaned forward; Mattheo was now close to my body, close to my mouth, and I felt something.

The sort of things I shouldn't be feeling. 

After a few seconds, as I wasn't answering him, he brought his hand to my throat. He could easily  grabbed me as his hand was twice bigger than my small neck.

I froze at his touch.

His thumb was playing with my lower lips, his eyes were looking at it, ready to bit them, then on my eyes again. 

I closed mine, afraid of what was going to happen. 

"Open your eyes, sweetheart" he instructed, and I did.

"Good girl" he muttered under his breath.

Suddently, footsteps were heard in the stairs. I tried to turn my head brusquely and Mattheo lifted his. I know it was Onyx, but I was afraid he would speed the process up.

He would kill me for what I have done, before Onyx was here.

Mattheo watched me back and so did I . My eyes were filled with pure fear and I my chest started to pound heavily. I was sweaty and shaking. His hand still on my throat, he squeezed a bit more and said :

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm not done with you-" he paused, smiling at me. "I'll see you tomorrow" 

He got up and left.

Seconds later, I heard Onyx open the door and I immediately sat down, putting my back against the wall.

"Are you ok ? I saw Riddle coming down" She said, closing the door behind her.

I wasn't going  to tell her what just happened. Not because I didn't want to, but because I was still in shock and wanted to forget about it. Tears were now almost dry on my hot cheeks, and Mattheo's hand mark was starting to be visible on my throat. 

There was no way Onyx hadn't guess what just happened.

"Oh , umm, yeah, he was um smoking when I arrive. He left as soon as he finished it."

"But you're ok ?" she sensed something had happened.

"I'm fine Onyx, really just, stay with me will you" She sat beside me.

"Alright" 

We stayed in the astronomy tower for about 1 hour and a half, smoking a bit, talking and laughing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 8.2K 176
I love Mattheo Riddle. So I figured why not make a oneshot book. So here it is. I do not own any of these characters besides Y/n and a few classmates...
81.5K 1.1K 36
tiktok didn't hit enough so i started spitting these oneshots out on here!!!! wp took this down because content was against guidelines, so im going t...
79.9K 1.3K 36
[DISCONTINUED] I wrote this when I was like 13 i'm so sorry :) Y/n Malfoy has wanted to become a student her whole life. When she finally manages to...
638 28 16
A Mattheo Riddle Fanfiction Starting over at a new school 7th year was not in line with Ines life plans. She loved France, she loved her friends, she...