Soul bonds

By Vwii2020

What if Wei Ying discovered his future even before he went to Gusu? Would he have fought to change it? Would... More

Prologue
Preparing to leave Lotus Pier
At the Cloud Recesses - Housemate
First night at the Jingshi
School starts
Partners in crime
Brothers, Sisters and Engagements
Old bonds and new bonds
The Proposal of the Elders, Chenqing and a Confession
Light, colours and darkness
Falling
The flowers
Fragrance from the past
The book, the Rose and more...
An unexpected turn of events
Before the wedding
Wedding veils
The lily, the Brat and more
Glimpses of the past and the future
Where it started
Intoxication
Doubts
Mist lifted
Revelations
Dreams
White lotus and gentle joy
Faded blossoms
Lotus seeds
Wedding eve party
Morning after THE night
Lanterns and wedding banquet
Her first lantern
Mid autumn festival
Mid autumn moon magic
The heart of Yunmeng
Past mistakes
Lazy morning after
Hard lessons
From pauper to prince
Heart strings
The curse
Marked
Pure rays of the sun
Father and son
Hopeful
Bloody night
Tangled relations
Bittersweet
Heart Melody
An unusual request
The test
New leads, new hope
Gifts of love
A New Look
Ying-er
The third case
Healing blood
The Second of Jade Manor
The blooms of the 'Gift of the Blue Mountains'
The Rose at the Koi Tower
New home and muddled past
Light, love, shadows and spirits
Secrets that cannot be shared
Chaotic night
Living memories
The Master's call to the Yin shards
The secret ties
Visions of the Phoenix Mountain Hunt

"Take me"

1.4K 68 12
By Vwii2020

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan kissed each other as though their lives depended on it. As they dived under the waters, entangled in each other's arms, their lips remained locked. They did not feel the need to breathe. Finally, they hit surfaced. The cold water glistened on their skin. Lan Zhan wrapped his arms around Wei Ying and kept both of them afloat.

"Lan Zhan... It's finally happening." Wei Ying whispered against his lips.

"Hmm"

"I anticipated so much... dreamed about this for so long... but..."

"But?"

"I am scared. I feel paralysed... I don't know what to do..."

"Hmm" Lan Zhan kissed his exposed neck and moved to his cheeks, "Don't worry love!"

"Lan Zhan..." he whispered in the softest voice as he felt the pair of strong arms strengthen the hold around his waist and pull him in a tight embrace.

Wei Ying closed his eyes, shivering. He was not sure whether it was from the cold or from anticipation. Then his eyes snapped open when he realised Lan Zhan had lifted him from the waters and was heading towards their tent – their nuptial tent!

It was as stark as the Jingshi. All the decorations had been removed except for the red quilt. Lan Zhan gently put Wei Ying on the bed and covered him with the quilt.

"Lan Zhan! I don't want to sleep..."

Smiling, he replied, "I know... I am just trying to figure out tonight..."

"You don't have to stand for that... Get under the quilt – you can figure things out while I cuddle you. I am feeling quite cold now."

"Do you want a heat talisman?" Lan Zhan asked as he lay on his side next to Wei Ying and drew him into his arms.

"No. You are my bundle of heat. Let me come closer... Aaarrrrhhhhhh"

Wei Ying screamed.

"What happened love?"

Wei Ying rolled on his back, reached out for his hand and placed his palm on the painful bulge between his thighs.

"It is too sensitive. It hurts..."

"Wei Ying, as much as I want to ravish you now, I want to understand how this happened... Please explain to me..."

Wei Ying sighed.

"It is a happy side effect of the poison..."

"Is it permanent or temporary?"

"I guess it is only a temporary thing... but I don't know. Even Qing Qing did not have an answer for that... Which is why she said I should make the most of it while it lasts... it could be a few hours or a few days..."

"But your Qi, Wei Ying?"

"I am fine, my puppy!"

"No! You know very well you are not!"

"I won't break Lan Zhan!"

"Wei Ying, each time we have been close, I almost lost you... now I am scared... Maybe more scared than you are..."

Wei Ying felt the slight tremors of Lan Zhan's hand on him; he turned his face towards Lan Zhan and gazed into his teary eyes.

"I want you so much babe..." Wei Ying whispered.

Lan Zhan leaned forward, caught his lips between his, and started to nibble; he scattered feather kissed on his chin and jawline while his fingers gently and slowly grazed his most sensitive part.

Wei Ying's breath was rugged and desire exploded in his lower belly.

"Babe, if you keep on doing this, I will just come..."

Lan Zhan stopped.

"Hmm. Can't let that happened..."

Lan Zhan suddenly climbed on him, pinning him down. He grabbed his wrists with one hand and lifted them above his head while he supported himself with the other hand.

He gently eased himself between his legs as he kissed Wei Ying lazily, savouring every bit of his mouth and lips. Wei Ying returned the kiss, arching his head to give Lan Zhan a better access.

Lan Zhan loosened his grip and began to trail kissed down his throat and slowly glided down, kissing, licking, nipping and caressing. A sinful moan escaped Wei Ying lips when Lan Zhan teased each of his nipples with his tongue and hand. He arched his back and fisted the sheets under him. Lan Zhan moved his hands under him to grab his butt cheeks while his mouth assaulted his belly button.

Lan Zhan lifted him slightly; Wei Ying spontaneously parted his legs. Lan Zhan raised himself between his legs drinking in the beautiful sight in front of him.

It was not the first time that Wei Ying had laid naked in front of Lan Zhan; but the raw desire he saw burning in his eyes made him feel achingly vulnerable; he blushed and his breath quickened; he tilted his chin and averted his gaze shyly. He did not realised that this sight only fuelled the passion that was already consuming Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying felt a rugged breath tingling his most sensitive part and saw Lan Zhan kneeling between his legs, his body folded in two, as if he was bowing reverently.

One hand supported his butts while the other gently stroked his length.

"You are awake at last... I was waiting for this moment for so long... Bunny, can I...?"

Panting, Wei Ying cut him,

"Lan Zhan, you can do whatever you want... all yours!"

The next moment Wei Ying felt the warmth and wetness of Lan Zhan's mouth and the teasing of his lips and tongues as Lan Zhan lovingly lapped him.

Wei Ying thought that he would explode and he shouted Lan Zhan's name like a lunatic. These intense sensations were raw and new for him; yet he did not give in to them but rode them, wave by wave, soaring higher and higher. He did not want to reach the peak yet. He wanted to take care of his Lan Zhan as well.

He looked at Lan Zhan, his tousled hair fanned over his thighs as his head bobbed up and down.

"Lan Zhan, stop!" He screamed, breathlessly.

Lan Zhan raised himself, looking puzzled.

"Babe, let me catch my breath..."

"Bunny, I am the one doing all the work here! Just lay back and enjoy!"

"I want to change position..."

"What?"

"Please, please, please..."

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying who was pleading with him.

"OK... what do you want?"

"You, on all fours!"

Lan Zhan smiled a sexy smile. So, his Wei Ying wanted to play.

Lan Zhan stretched out and leant to capture Wei Ying lips. They kissed hungrily, passionately. Wei Ying's head hit the pillow as Lan Zhan broke the kiss. He knelt behind his head, lowered himself on all fours and glided downwards until his mouth was above Wei Ying's bulge. He leant forward to take him in his mouth and resume what he was doing earlier.

Wei Ying threw back his head as new sensations rippled across his body. He steadied his breath and focused on the beautiful sight in front of him.

He trailed his fingers up the thighs of Lan Zhan, sculpting his strong muscles, teasing him a bit more when he heard Lan Zhan moan.

His Lan Zhan was gorgeous. He felt a desperate need to explore him. It was the first time that he was seeing him so intimately. His butt cheeks were so tempting. Mesmerised, he groped and squeezed the baby smooth cheeks of his lover. Unable to resist, he pinched, squeezed and bit in.

Then, he parted them slightly to admire the hidden bud; Wei Ying put his forefinger in his mouth, wetted it and trailed it along the cleft, deliberately stopping and circling at his bud before tracing his perineum, the seam of his balls and the base of his hardness.

He felt Lan Zhan stagger as his tongue retraced the path of his finger. He held him firmly with his hands while he began his sweet assault. Lan Zhan screamed his name against thighs. Wei Ying continued until Lan Zhan was deep inside his mouth. The heady musk of Lan Zhan literally drove him crazy.

They lapped each other, hips moving in a synchronised rhythm, slowly and leisurely in the beginning, quickening more and more as the pleasure waves mounted; they were enthralled by the maddening sensations bursting through them. They duelled, each trying to push the other over the edge while they resisted toppling over.

"Stop – I need a break..." Lan Zhan shouted, breathless, rolling over his back.

Wei Ying raised himself to check on Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan was sprawled on the bed, with a blank face, his breathing erratic.

"Babe, are you OK?"

"Hmm... Come here and hug me!"

Wei Ying moved to the opposite side of the bed and pulled Lan Zhan in his arms, pecking his forehead.

"My puppy, if you are tired, let's go to sleep! We can continue tomorrow."

"Just hold me, bunny." Lan Zhan whispered as he buried his face in Wei Ying's chest.

"What's wrong love? Tell me..." Wei Ying found his behaviour odd and wondered why. Lan Zhan simply clung to him and refused to raise his head.

"Love, look at me. Did I do something that made you uncomfortable? Was I too rough on you?"

Lan Zhan shook his head against his chest vigorously. Wei Ying felt he was trembling. He felt warm wetness on his chest. He knew Lan Zhan was crying.

Without breaking his embrace, he sat up, pulling Lan Zhan on his lap carefully, using a small pillow to ease his painful bulge.

"Love, talk to me" Wei Ying whispered, trailing kissing around his ears, hairline and jawline. He heard the raging heartbeats of Lan Zhan. He lifted his chin and leaned down to kiss him. It was slow and tender, full of love and assurance. He kissed each of his closed wet eyelids, the middle of his brow and the tip of his nose.

"Open your eyes, my puppy!"

Lan Zhan's eyelids fluttered open. Wei Ying caressed his cheeks.

"What happened babe?"

"I was overwhelmed... I have never been so happy and so terrified at the same time..."

Wei Ying smiled.

"Let's start with why you are terrified..."

"I told you earlier – each time we got close, shit happened..."

"Babe, we cannot let fear stop us from trying... we only need to be careful..."

"Each time, we were lucky Wen Qing was around... but it's her wedding night... if something happens..."

"If something happens, she will not hesitate to look after me, even if it's her wedding night... I know her and Jiang Cheng well enough... that's how they are... Qing Qing even gave me a little bell... she said if anything weird happen, ring it and they will teleport themselves to us..."

"What?"

"Yes my love... It was just a measure of precaution. But rest assured, we will not need it. Nothing bad can happen tonight. Chang'e has spread her protection over all lovers tonight..."

"Still..."

"I will never hurt you... or do anything that will make you uncomfortable... So, let's talk about how we go about the rest of the night. How is that?"

"Hmm"

"Before that, are you OK with what we did? It was a bit spontaneous... Did you find it awkward?"

"No. OK with regular sixty-nine. Let's try the sideways version next time. More comfortable... It was a bit embarrassing when you gave me that thorough examination... "

Wei Ying slowly let out a breath he had been holding for a long time. Lan Zhan breathing had regularised and his stoic demeanour was coming back. Yet, he did not move out of Wei Ying embrace.

"Baby, you are gorgeous. You have nothing to hide or be embarrassed about..."

"Never thought you'd be sticking out your tongue there..."

"Never thought I could do that... I have fantasised about it but no one drives me crazy as you do baby!"

Lan Zhan reached out for a tiny peck but it quickly turned into a hot make out session and they were both breathless in minutes.

"Lan Zhan, I just thought about something..."

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying, rolling his eyes. Wei Ying looked just like he was about to spurt some utter nonsense.

"We should be careful about the sixty-nine thing. What if one of us suddenly farted?"

Lan Zhan face palmed. He could not understand how Wei Ying could be serious about such things.

"Bunny, you sure know how to kill the mood!"

"Hey I am just being practical. We should have a code word in case of an emergency..."

"OK – we can use 'fart' as the code word for any emergency..."

"So, if I say 'fart', we stop whatever we are doing and check out on each other."

"Yes. Got it... Anything else my crazy bunny?"

Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan,

"Lan Zhan, do you want to go all the way tonight?"

"Hmm"

"What do you want to do?"

This time, Lan Zhan moved out of his arms. He went to the side of the bed, and reached for his Qiankun pouch. He took out a book and placed it between them.

Wei Ying stared at the book, deeply stunned and blushing madly. It was a book from his personal collection of Erotica.

"Where did you get this?"

"Your room at Lotus Pier..."

"You read it..."

"Hmm... every page committed to memory! With the annotations as well..."

Wei Ying turned deep red.

"Why are you blushing bunny?"

"You read my notes?"

"Hmm... You have nothing to hide from me my bunny!" he whispered seductively in Wei Ying's ear and licked his earlobe.

"Tell me what you want to do..."

Lan Zhan opened the book and showed a very explicit picture to Wei Ying, who smiled tenderly. This page was marked "Fantasy of my first time with Lan Zhan".

"This?"

"Hmm"

"Wow... Thank you..."

"Wei Ying, do you trust me?"

"Of course my love!"

"If I ask you something, will you do it?"

"Lan Zhan, I love you! I trust you! I know you will not hurt me... I am ready for this... You can take me... You don't even have to ask..."

"Wei Ying, I am your husband, I am responsible for you; and you are equally responsible for me... Tonight, I want it to be special, for both of us. But I have a selfish request..."

Wei Ying looked at him in surprise as he continued.

"You were about to come several times earlier and I deliberately stopped it... It was selfish, I am sorry my love!

"Lan Zhan... are you saying? You don't have to apologise..."

"I just wanted your first time to be inside me and I wanted it so badly..."

"What?"

"I want you to take me... I am asking you... Take me!"

"Lan Zhan! But you are my husband..."

"So are you, Wei Ying... There is no top or bottom between us, my love! Let us do whatever makes us happy and fulfilled."

"Lan Zhan! Thank you for waiting for me... Thank you for fulfilling my dreams... It's our first time. I want it to be special for both of us... Let's give it our best..."

He pulled Lan Zhan in his arms and they kissed each other with hunger and passion. This time there was no moan. The feelings were too overwhelming. Other than their skin gliding on the sheets and their lips clashing, the only thing that could be heard was their ragged breaths.

Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan with a strange fire raging in his eyes; eyes that had started to turn red. Lan Zhan stared in those red pools, enthralled, drowning in the passion that was burning there.

He lay Lan Zhan on the bed and knelt between his parted legs. He lifted his hips and placed a small pillow underneath his butts.

He opened the jar of lube and coated his fingers generously. He ran a finger along the ring of muscle of his bud before pushing in gently. He felt Lan Zhan stiffen and moan with discomfort mingled with pleasure. Slowly, he worked his way deeper and deeper, until he touched his sweet spot – Lan Zhan felt a jolt of lightning shoot up his spine, teasing with the promise of the pleasures that were yet to come.

He pumped in and out, and used his thumb to circle the base of his shaft, occasionally leaning over to lap and lick his head.

He watched Lan Zhan, registering every detail, every change in expression that crossed his face, every moan that escaped his lips, every blush, every tremor, as the wave of a new sensation hit him.

He removed his hand and Lan Zhan keened for lack of contact.

He coated his fingers again and reinserted one, moving in and out, massaging his inner walls and deliberately avoiding his sweet spot. He went on until Lan Zhan was relaxed enough to swallow three fingers knuckle deep.

Wei Ying removed his hand and Lan Zhan's eyes shot open. He saw the smile on Wei Ying face and understood. He raised and sat on Wei Ying's lap, straddling him, grinding himself against him, resting his forehead on his while his hands caressed Wei Ying's back.

Lan Zhan was restless and craved for more intimacy. Wei Ying was nervous as he did not want to hurt his lover. Sensing his hesitation, Lan Zhan lifted himself and guided Wei Ying shaft towards his bud. They both swallowed hard as Wei Ying penetrated Lan Zhan, impaling him in a single thrust and then froze when he saw tears rolling down the eyes of Lan Zhan. He remained still, steading his breath, and opened his Shen.

Lan Zhan felt the warmth of their Shen enveloping him. He opened his eyes and looked into Wei Ying's; he drank in the love that he saw in there. He leaned and kissed Wei Ying on the nose tip and on his lips, rocking his hips, urging Wei Ying to move.

Their bodies moved in a timeless rhythm. Deeper, harder, faster, Wei Ying thrusted and Lan Zhan matched his movement. The sweet spot was activated and it was not long before it exploded, causing Lan Zhan to come on Wei Ying chest; the inner walls around Wei Ying's shaft spasmed violently, sending him over the edge, making him spilling everything inside Lan Zhan wave after wave. Lan Zhan moved his hand to the sacral area of Wei Ying spine and sent a jolt of energy, to make sure that Wei Ying hit the highest planes of ecstasy.

Their eyes remained locked as they both rode the waves of pleasure. They looked at each other's enraptured face; it was a sight that neither wanted to miss.

Neither of them was in a hurry to break away and they stayed in this blissful plateau for some more time, panting to regain their breath, smiling with their eyes.

"How is my Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying asked.

"Good! And you, bunny?"

"It feels incredible..."

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying, full of mischief, "Is this the Lotus you wanted my bunny?"

Wei Ying rested his head against Lan Zhan chest, listening to his heart thumping.

"Yes love... Thank you"

Lan Zhan tightened his legs around his waist and pulled him closer in his arms.

"I love you my Wei Ying..."

They remained joined and cuddled a bit more.

"Wei Ying, let's rest a bit... and then, we try something else?"

"Oh... what would you like to do?"

"Same... but this time, we switch."

Smiling, they stretched out on the bed, entangled in each other's arm and slept for a while. They were truly grateful for this beautiful moment they spent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 4.5K 60
Wen RuoHan is defeated and Wei WuXian lies in the courtyard of the Fire Palace as if dead. The Healers can't detect his Golden Core because of the ma...
60K 1.4K 8
Wei Ying, "Lan Wangji of Gusu...From the first time I laid eyes on you, everything was red...but to fall in love with a man who wants me dead: how cr...
260K 14.2K 48
16 yo Lan zhan is engaged to his childhood friend Lan Yi and there comes Wei wuxian for his studies to Cloud recesses with his siblings. Wei ying fee...
5.3K 336 10
" I know he is alive .my wei ying couldn't leave me he is alive.. wei ying where are you " lanzhan continue chanting those hopeful word about his lov...