Abhi Mujhme Kahin.....Baki Th...

By tuo_amico

story how two peoples fall in love.... check introduction to know more about the story..... give it a try.... More

introduction
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
37)
38)
39)
40)
41)
42)
43)
44)
45)
46)
47)
48)
49)
50)
51)
52)
53)
54)
55)
56)
57)
58)
59)
60)
61)
62)
63)
64)
65)
66)
67)
68)
69)
70)
71)
72)
73)
74)
75)
76)
77)
78)
79)
80)
81)
82)
83)
84)
85)
new story

36)

3.1K 281 127
By tuo_amico

hello....first i want to say that its a fiction so i had modify some rules of cricket according to the need of fiction.....so plzz take it as fiction.....

............

after lunch maa and mahi visit to her....maa scolded her lot between her cry.....maa stay with her while mahi return home.....now maa sid and sana were in hospital....when suddenly door open with a thud.....and a furious shefali enter....she directly went to sana and slap her.....not very hard but enough to hurt a little....a playful type.....sana put hand on her cheek and made a pout at her......maa and sid were shock at first but then chuckle seeing sana....

shef - tu samjhti kya hai apne app ko.....

sa - mara kyu....

shef - itna keh ki abhi ek hi mara hai...man to kar raha hai ki aur maru.....batana nhi hota kya.....marna hi hai to mujhe bata de....khushi khushi maar dungi....pr ese sab ko pareshan kar ke kyu mar rahi hai.....kasam se bata rahi hu apna yeh muh sahi kar....mera dimag phele hi kharab ho rakha hai aur kharab mat kar....suar(pig) lag rahi hai....aur meri baat sun le jo yeh mahanta ki murat banti rehti hai na vo banana band kr de....kyuki kisi din mera dimag satak gya na to pata nhi kya karungi main....

sana was listening to her blabberling then she smile and open her arms to hug her....shefali first look at her for few second then imidiately jump on her crying....

shef - pata nhi kya karu main tera....man to karta hai ki maar du.....lekin i love you yrr....jaan nikal jaati hai....tu kyu nhi smjhti....mere liye shaadi jaruri nhi hai pr tu hai,....vaise bhi shaadi ke bina bhi to main vahin padi rehti hu.....

sa - i love you too....ab bas chup ho ja...kuch nhi hua hai merko...

shef - tu ek baar thik ho..terko main khud apne hathon se marungi....tera jina haram kr dungi...

sa - agr app bhul rahi hai to main yaad dila du ki jaithani main haungi na ki app....

shef - you know devrani kitni kamini hoti hai.....vo jaithani ka jina haram kar deti hai....

sana laugh and again hug her....after sometime its time for sid to go for practice.....he told her to take care of herself and move after kissing her head.....shefali decided to stay with her untill sid will come.....

sid come direct to hospital from practice....

sid - hi...

sa - app sidha yahi aa gye...

sid - haa...

sa - sidharth apko ghar jana chahiye na....kal match hai to jaldhi jana hoga....

sid - to...main sidha yahi se jaunga....

sa - app yaha pe thak jaoge...

sid - tum kuch marzi kaho....pr main ghar nhi jaa raha...main sidha yahi se match ke liye jaunga....

sa - sidharth...

sid - no.....

maa - sana rehne de....yeh nhi manane vala....

sid - maa ab app jao...app kab se yaha ho....shefali tu maa ko leke chali ja ghar...

shef - ok....sana apna dhyan rakhna...aur bhai agr yeh koi nakhre kare na to merko call karna...isse to main batungi...

sid - uski jarurt hi nhi hai....iske liye main hi kafi hu...

shefali and maa move to home.....sid keep his kit on couch....and move toward sana....he also sit on bed taking her in his arms....

sa - app na bematlab ki zid krte ho....ab yaha puri raat pareshan hoge....merko to rehna compulsory hai pr apko to nhi na...

sid - merko koi pareshani nhi hogi....aur tumhe lagta hai ki agr tum yaha hospital mein ho to merko ghar pe nind aa jayegi....

sa - lekin apko rest bhi to jaruri hai...kal final hai....

sid - to main yaha rest hi to kar raha hoon....merko sabse jayada acha tab lagta hai jab tum mera pass hoti ho....ab yeh sochna band kar aur bata kya kiya mere piche se...

sa - kuch nhi....bore ho rahi thi....maa aur shefali merko bas ek hi baat keh rahe the ki so jau...

sid - hmm...koi baat nhi ab main hu na...

sa - apki practice kaisi thi....

sid - achi thi....sab puch rahe the ki main kyu mana kar raha hu....

sa - to apne kya kaha...

sid - bata diya kyu mana kar raha tha....vaise bhi un sab ko to phele se hi pata hai tumhare bare mein....

sa - hmm....

they talk for sometime them nurse come with dinner....sid feed sana and also eat his dinner....then gave sana her medicines.....

sana was feeling sleepy because of medicine so they decided to sleep...sid made sana lay on him.....

sa - sidharth nhi....

sid - chup chap leti reh...

sa - app kyu itni zid krte ho....

sid - kyuki tu bhi zidi hai...

sa - maine kab zid ki...

sid - kab nhi krti....

sana made pout at him...

sid - ab so jaa...

sana lay her head on his chest and close her eyes....sid hold her tight from waist....he is scared of tommorow....he is scared if something happen when he is not here.....on the other hand sana also know that he is scared....she know it by the way he is holding her....she want to say many things before going for operation.....because she herself don't know whether she will able to see him more or not....but she did not know how she will going to say him....after sometime sleep took over her...but sid is not able to sleep...he is continously looking at her....don't know after how much time he also sleep....

next morning sana open her eyes and lifted her face to see that sid is already looking at her...

sa - good morning...

sid - good morning....

sa - app kab se uthe hue ho....

sid - pata nhi....i didn't check the time....

sa - to merko utha lete...

sid - you were looking more beautiful while sleeping....isliye nhi uthaya...

sana blush at his compliment...then sid get up and move to bathroom to get ready after adjusting her bed in sitting position.....he come out after taking quick shower wearing his uniform of india cricket team.....sana look at him and smile...then she sign him to come to her.....sid come and sit facing her....sana open her arms for him to hug her....sid bury his face in her chest hugging her tight as she was laying on bed and he is half laying on her....sana speak without breaking hug.....

sa - sidharth i want a promise from you....

sid - hmm....

sa - agr ajj kuch ho jata hai....

sid - shut up.....

sid cut her between...and try to break hug but she did not let him....

sa - sidharth suno na...

sid - bakwas mat kar fir....

sa - agr ajj kuch ho gya to promise me ki app move on kar loge....you will not wait for me....

she speak with crack voice....tears are threatening to come out....

sid - nhi....kabhi bhi nhi...i will wait for you untill my last breath....and after that also....i will only wait for you...

sa - sidharth....hume nhi pata ki agr main coma mein chali gyi to kab uthungi....

sid - doesn't matter....aur tu ese soch hi kyu rahi hai....

sa - main sirf possibility pe baat kar rahi hu.....ek hi to promise manga hai...

sid - hazar promise mang main khushi khushi de dunga pr unme terse dur jane ki baat nhi honi chahiye....

a sob left her mouth and tears come out of her eyes....sid lifted himself and hug her taking her face in his neck.....sana also hug him tight keeping her head on his shoulder.......sid remain strong for her while she cry on his shoulder....sid is also so scared....but he is strong for her.....

sid - shh....bas...dekh teri tabiyat kharab ho jayegi agr itna royegi to....you have to stay strong....for me...for us...for our family.....kuch nhi hoga tujhe.....

sa - i love you...

sid - no...iskeliye tujhe vapis ana padega....i will accept it only after operation....

sa - sidharth plzz....ek baar...

sid - nhi....

sid said shaking his head....still holding her tight....a tear left his eye but he clean it before taking her lips in his....its a few minute kiss of love and assurance....sid clean her tears after breaking the kiss....he still has sometime so he sit on bed taking sana in his lap straddling him....her face is on his shoulder and hands are on his torso....while he is caressing her hair and holding her from waist with other hand.....both are sitting in a comfortable silence.....only feeling each other presence.....after sometime family members also came as they know that sidharth has to go for match....they come in room and smile at the sight....sid see them and stand from bed putting sana on bed....

dad - kaise hai beta...

sa - achi hu papa....app kyu tension le rahe ho....

she reply smiling....

maa - haa....sidharth terko kab jana hai....

sid - abhi....match to do ghante baad start hoga...pr jana phele padta hai.....you know medical vagehra hota hai...

maa nodded...then doctor came in the room...

dr - ohh...sab phele se hi yaha pe hai...

jay - yes dr....operation kab hoga...

dr - main vo hi batane aya tha....kuch hi der mein hum log shehnaaz ko OT mein leke jayenge...ajj sabse pehle inka hi operation hoga...

jay nodded....doctor check sana and went out....sid said to jay....

sid - jay bhai....plzz app merko regular update dete rehna....

jay nodded then sid move toward sana...

sid - abhi jaa raha hu...but jab vapis auu to bilkul thik chahiye mujhe...aur apna promise yaad hai na....you will call me when you will awake...

sa - but apko phone allowed hoga....

sid - vo tum merpe chod do.....but you are going to call me...

sana nodded...sid look at jay and said....

sid - bhai app plzz meri baat karvana jab isse hosh aye...maine baat kar ke rakhi hai....phone ke liye...

jay nodded....sid kiss her forehead and keep his lips there for a minute....

sid - i am waiting to hear those words....not now.....when i will be back....

sana nodded and kiss his cheek.....

sa - i am also waiting to hear from you too....

sid - soon.....

saying so sid move out of room....he sit on chair in front of room to calm his heart.....its very hard for him to go leaving her but he has to.....he rub his face and move out of hospital....

after half an hour doctor take sana for operation....whereas sid give his phone to sakshi(dhoni's wife) so that she will attend all the calls and regularly keep updating him....

all family member were waiting outside OT for surgery to end.....only half an hour remain to start match....its time for toss.....M.S.dhoni went for it....opposite team win the toss.....they chose to bat first...means india will be balling first.....sid is getting restless having no information about sana....

now only 10 minutes are left that sakshi came to sid and say...

sak - sidharth....phone aya tha...

sid - kya kaha unhone.....sana thik to hai na....

sak - doctors ne operation to kar diya hai...but abhi kuch keh nhi skte....she is in ICU.....unhone kaha hai ki ek ghante ke andr andr usse hosh aa jana chahiye....otherwise...

sid - otherwise?...

sak - they cannot say anything.....

sid was not in senses...he want to go and take her in his arms...but also he is here only for her....

sid - thank you bhabhi...app phone de do....ab main dekh lunga...

sakshi smile and went back to her seat giving phone to him...now sid give phone to his coach....and said that when anyone will call then tell him.....he already had take the permission that he can talk for 2-3 minutes in between match but at that time the captain of both the team and a umpire must be present there and phone should be on speaker.....

soon the match started.....as sidharth is a batsman so he is doing only feilding.....match started and opposite team is in full mode....they are playing real well.....after 9 overs its time for their first time out...he check his phone but no call from her....again match started....but with each passing minute.....a fear is griping him.....his concentration is not fully on match and in this process...he miss a catch which is very important for them....and soon batting of opposite came to end with 210 score.....and till now sid is hell scared....because its more that one and half hour but no news come from hospital.....all move to changing room to change and get ready for their batting...again sakshi came to him...

sak - sidharth...

sid - ji bhabhi...

sak - maine abhi baat ki thi tumhare ghar pe...

sid - ohh my god bhabhi...plzz for god sake...yeh keh do ki sana thik hai....mera dil baithe jaa raha hai....dedh ghante se jayada ho gya hai....aur kisi ka phone nhi aya hai....plzz kuch to bolo...

sak - sorry sidharth but abhi tak usse hosh nhi aya hai....doctors abhi kuch nhi keh rahe hai....family vale baat karne ki koshish kar rahe hai...but doctors sirf wait karne ko keh rahe hai....even they are not allowing them to meet her....

sid - usse hosh nhi aya...

sid ask in low scared voice....sakshi shake her head and sid sit on chair with thump taking his head in his hand....all team members come near him seeing him....

virat - sidharth kya hua....

but sidharth did not said anything....virat look at sakshi and she shake her head...virat understand.....and said....

vir - sidharth...you have to stay strong....tune khud hi kaha tha na ki sana bhut strong hai...she will be fine.....

sid - mujhe ana hi nhi chahiye tha...she needs me the most aur main yaha pe hu...

MS - sidharth tu ese keh kar sana ki hi insult kr raha hai...she stays strong so that you can come and play for your country....lekin ab tu uske decision ko regret kr raha hai...and i am sure she will be fine.....dekhna kuch der mein aa jayega uska phone.....

sid nodded and all headed to ground.....on the other hand in hospital all are hell worried for sana....doctors are not letting then to move inside....

batting of india get started.....rohit and shikhar are the openers....but rohit get out in second over itself....then virat move to bat....then shikhar get out in forth over....now its turn for sidharth for batting but he request to bat after this wicket so MS sent kl rahul for batting.....he playes good.....but on the last ball of seventh over virat get out....and now it become compulsory for sidharth to go....but he say to coach that if his phone rang then give it to him......and with that he went on ground....

...........

Its my birthday today🎂....i turn 20

And you know my family is planning party for me aur kal ka pura din main unki jasusi mein lagi hui thi🧐...isliye to late night ko update de rahi hu...because i did't get time to do the edit😔....aur unhone 12 bje ke baad bhi merko surprise nhi diya hai🥺...they said ki sham ko milega....and my curiosity is killing me😭...but anyways wait krne ka bhi alag hi maja hota hai...

And last thing...shayad kal main update na de pau...so uske liye advance mein sorry😞...

your friend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 2.8K 18
ඉතින් , අදුරෙදිවත් මා හැර නොදා ගිය සෙවනැල්ල ඔහුම විය ❤️
59.7K 2.9K 46
ស្នេហាកើតចេញពីការជំនួសមនុស្សម្នាក់ដែលគេស្រឡាញ់ព្រោះតែមានមុខមាត់ប្រហាក់ប្រហែលគ្នា មុនដំបូងគិតថាយកមកលេងសើចតែចៃដន្យអីជាប់ស្នេហ៍គេមែនទែនដកចិត្តមិនរួច និព...
70.1K 4.1K 15
"နေ့သစ်တိုင်းမှာ မမဆီက အခုလို နွေးထွေးမှုတွေရချင်တာမို့ ညီမလက်ကို အမြဲဆုပ်ကိုင်ထားပေးပါ ညီမက လက်လွှတ်မိရင်တောင် မြဲအောင် ဖမ်းဆုပ်ထားပေးပါ" အတိတ်ကအက...
35.8K 6.6K 24
နှစ်ဘဝစာ ကြုံခဲ့ရတဲ့ စိတ်ဒဏ်ရာတွေကို ကုစားဖို့ အခွင့်အရေးရခဲ့တဲ့ ကံဆိုးခဲ့သလောက် ပြန်ပြီး ကံကောင်းခဲ့တဲ့ လူတစ်ယောက်အကြောင်း။ လက်စားချေတာတွေ၊ ချောက်တွ...