I'm Sorry // Irene x reader...

By dubdubuuu

" What if we rewrite the stars and change our past?" In which y/n had a bad past with the famous idol, bae jo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (finale)
epilogue
Book 2!!!

Chapter 7

2.2K 98 125
By dubdubuuu

3rd person pov~

3 years later...

" Irene unnie, let's go!!" Yeri shouted as the older rushed beside her. Right now they were walking into meeting room for a collaboration with western artist. As they walked together, one man came into view and bowed at Irene politely.

" Miss Bae.." 

" Do you get anything??" Irene asked excitedly but her smile soon turned into disappointment as the boy shook his head. " I'm sorry.." He muttered while looking down. Irene hummed in response and dismissed him.

She turned around and saw her members looking at her with worried eyes. " It's already 3 years unnie.. I don't think she is around here.." Seulgi voiced out making the older sighed tiredly.

" I know seul.. I just hope miracle will happen to me.." She joined them and continued walking to meeting room. Soon enough, they reached there and saw their ceo already sitting there.

" Sajang-nim." They greeted in unison and settled down. Mr. Lee looked at them and broke a wide smile. " Do you guys know what are you here today??" He asked as the girls nodded their head.

" Yupp!! We're going to get collaboration with western artist right?" Wendy chirped happily making others laughed at her reaction. 

" Yeah true but it's not just any western artist.. You're going to collaborate with THE BIGGEST GIRLBAND IN THE WORLD!!" He screamed enthusiastically making only wendy jaw dropped.

" NO WAY!!" She exclaimed as Mr.Lee just nodded and smile at her. She turned to Yeri and shook the girl shoulder. " Oh my god, I really love them!!" She screamed making yeri closed her ears and groaned.

" Huh who??" Seulgi asked in confused. Wendy faced her with 'are you kidding me' looks. As she was about to answer the bear, the door swung open revealing four beautiful girls. Everyone attention was on them making the blonde girl coughed awkwardly.

" I think we should introduce ourselves now.." The blonde girl turned to the other three and nodded her head.

" Hi we're little mix.." They said in unison. The air was so silence after they introduced theirselves. Mr.Lee was about to say something but wendy beat him.

" OMG IT'S REALLY YOU GUYS!!!! I'M A FAN!!" She fangirling in english loudly making the four girls giggled at her antics. Joy looked at the canadian in disbelief while Irene already facepalming herself.

Mr.Lee told the four girls to sit across them which they did. They talked about the collaboration as the time went pass quickly. As everything settled in, Mr.Lee took a leave and left them to get to know each other before starting to work together.

" I'm really excited for this.. I mean, it's our first time to work with korean artist plus you guys are the best idol group alive." Jade said and stared dreamily at them. Wendy nodded her head vigorously. " Aww come on, we're not that good.." Seulgi joined the conversation in english. 

Leigh looked at the bear girl and chuckled. " No shit, Billboard labelled that to you so you must be good.. I already listened to psycho.. I must admitted it, you guys are good plus that adlibs." She said and turned to wendy. " Your voice is sooo good!" She blurted out making the canadian flattered. 

She felt herself blushed at leigh comment as she fanned herself. She opened her mouth to reply but perrie cut her. " Oh I'm sorry, can you excuse me? My sister just call me.." She smiled apologetically as she went outside.

" She must love her sister so much.." Joy said as everyone attention turned to her. " Yeah, she just found her sister 3 years ago.." Jesy voiced out making Irene faced her almost immediately. " What happen? I mean if you guys don't mind.." Yeri asked in curious. Jade looked at the younger and waved her hands. 

" Nah it's okay.. I don't think perrie would mind-"

" Mind what??"

Jade was cut by the blonde girl who finally got back to her seat. She looked at her members with questionable face. " What was all of you talking about?" She asked and faced Jade since that girl is the one who trailed off earlier.

" Ahh nothing much.. They just curious about your little sis." She replied making perrie mouthed an 'oh' before turning back to red velvet with soft smile. " Welp, my little sis is the sweetest person I ever met. She is the only thing that I have now and I really glad meeting her back.." She voiced out with smile that never left her face.

" Talking about that, you said that you finally meeting her back.. What happen?" Yeri asked in curious. Wendy beside her pinched her very hard making the latter yelped in pain. The other four foreign girls just watched the two interact with small giggles.

" Actually I have lost contact with her since I was 5 years old little kid. My parent did many things to find her back and 3 years ago, we finally found her.. Unfortunately we found her while she is in prison. We bailed her out and got to know that she involved in crime. Gosh I will never leave her again.. Too much bad influence everywhere.."

As perrie ended her explanation, everyone stared at her in disbelief except one person. She can't help but feeling hopeful with the blonde girl story. After all, it could be the person she was trying to find for the past 3 years.

" Aha! You told us that you want to surprise visit her right?" Leigh snapped her finger and turned to perrie. The latter nodded her head and squealed. " Yeah, I can't wait to see her reaction." Jesy clapped her hands excitedly.

" Maybe we should go now." Jade shouted an idea as the other three nodded. They turned to red velvet and bid a goodbye. As they was about to left, a voice stopped them.

" Hey, it might be a trouble but can we come with you??"

Perrie averted her gaze towards Irene with confused face. " Hmm, sure tho.. I mean, she must know all of you since she lived in Korea for a long time." She replied while tapping her finger on her chin.

Irene smile while praying silently inside her heart.

" I hope it's her.."

____________

Y/n pov~

*knock* *knock*

" Ughh what's now??" I muttered as I got up from couch and made my way to the front door. It must be renjun right? That guys always bother me everytime I want to a quality time alone.

" What is it renjun?!" I groaned as I opened the door. I looked and stiffen. There I saw my sister with her bandmates. Wait they're in korea?!

I tilted my head as my sister greeted me with warm smile. " Aren't you going to greet your sister back??" She asked sarcastically making me rolled my eyes. " Not now LOUISE.." I replied while emphasising her middle name.

I turned to her bandmates and approached them happily leaving my sulking sister. " Yo y/n! Long time no see aren't we??" Jade do our handshake as she wiggled her eyebrows. I pulled a shot sign to her but froze as I saw someone behind her. Well, more like 5 people.

My eyes got even wider when I recognized them especially that bunny looking girl. " Oh shit.." I mumbled as I turned around and slowly walked into my apartment. Before I could fully got inside, my sister pulled me out.

" Where are you going?? Go greet them too!!" She scolded me. I put my hands up as surrender and faced the other girls. " Hey there.. Urmm, I'm y/n.. Perrie's sister.." I voiced out awkwardly. I looked at them and saw one person smiled widely.

" 1,2,3 Happiness, hi we're red velvet." They replied in unison. I just nodded acknowledging them but suddenly perrie hit my head. I faced her as her gazed soft on me.

" Don't you know them?"

" Nah."

" Liar!!"

" No, I'm not."

" Fine then!!"

I grimaced as she was acting like a mad woman. She pulled her phone out and showed it to me. Everyone was watching intensely but why am I feeling bad about it. She dialed a number as we waited for the other person to pick up.

" Urin cham byeollago isanghan saiy-"

" SHIT!!" I cursed as I ended the call. I hit her multiple times but eventually stop as I heard a heavenly giggles. I averted my gaze and saw Irene giggled softly. 

Oh my god my heart melted..

_____________

Irene pov~

" So, who is your bias?" Wendy broke the silence as y/n served a drinks. She stopped a bit and tapped her chin. " Hmm.. Let's see.." She said playfully. Is it me? It have to be me..

" ME OF COURSE!!" Joy pointed to herself proudly making everyone laughed at her. " Hmm, definitely not Joy.." Y/n replied making the younger pouted. I looked at y/n expectantly and she looked back but she turned away awkwardly.

" It's seulgi.." She shrugged her shoulder. I hid my frown as I let out a fake smile. I guess I'm not her favourite anymore..

The bear who was eating jumped excitedly as she went to hug y/n. 

My y/n..

I gritted my teeth trying to hold myself from choking seulgi. The audacity of her tho. Seulgi looked at us with teasing smile and stuck her tongue out. " Yall hear that?!! YO WENDY, PERRIE'S SISTER BIAS IS ME!!" Wendy glared at the latter as she stood up and separated the two. Welp, thanks wannie.

" Hey y/n.. D-Do you still remember me?" I took the chance to ask her that question as she was about to left. She turned to me for a brief second before turning back.

" Did we ever meet?"

_________

Stream driver's license by olivia rodrigo.. That song is a bop like seriously.. Sorry but I need to put little mix there (^_^)

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYN JAVADD MALIK!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2.8K 81
Following controversial news regarding Irene, she was forced to take a hiatus. She lost her confidence due to this news, and she escaped to the count...
9.4K 528 24
❝I'm just a kid to him.❞ ➳ In which Choi Yerim was accidentally added in her brother's friends' groupchat instead of him. Started : 06/02/2024 Ended...
15K 738 18
Kang Yerim is the daughter of Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun.She always hate her parents because her parents are not ordinary parent.Bae Joohyun or Iren...
514 12 1
Irene and Seulgi has a happy beginning but will they still have a happy ending? As the chaos came into their relationship. Would they still be stuck...