I Just Can't Stop Loving you...

By Neelam_K96

This story will be based on sheetal track with some new twist and turn I hope you all gonna enjoy this ride... More

Prologue
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
New banner
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
OPINION POLL
Announcement
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
Thank you
PART 18
PART 19
Coming Soon
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
Note
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
Sorry note
Note
Part 28
New OS
note
Part : 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33 - Mature content
Overwhelmed Response
Part 34
PRECAP
News
Part 35
Notification
Part 36 - MATURE CONTENT
Part 37
Precap
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40 Mature content
Important
Part 41
Part 42 Mature content
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45- Turning Point
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Note
New FF
Part 49
Part 50 slightly mature content
NEW FF
ANOTHER SURPRISE
Part 51
Vote Appeal
Part 52
Part 53 - Last part
Note
Epilogue
Most Awaited Thank you Note from my Side

PART 31

5.3K 320 36
By Neelam_K96

so miss khushi kumari gupta don't do anything like this now do you get me... You are my innocent khushi don't make her seductress or anything. I won't like the change in you and now let's go it's been late'

He was going inside that's when he was pulled back and when turned he was smacked by the kiss.. and then their fight for dominance began in that stary night.

*************************

Time flies and it's been 1 month when their wedding date decide. In this one month both of them hanged out together a lot. There were several times when khushi blurted out their intimate scene to others innocently and arnav well what he can do for that nothing then being embarrassed. And it's became ritual for him to drop and receive her from college. Never ever he forget to do this in his. After that crazy dates they went to many dates and many times they almost lost their control but brought back on land. It's hard for them to control now. Their intimation would start from small peck and will end on touching them on many places. But Arnav was the one who controls the situation at the end.  Finally the time came when they started to shop for themselves. Today is 30th January and from tomorrow all the rituals are going to start. And that's why today arnav has taken her for shopping to buy cloths for their haldi, sangeet and mehandi... They were in mall since last two hours and still khushi hasn't decided what to buy.. she was checking clothes all the time trying it but at last will reject it because of some reason. This is the 27th dress she was trying and now it kind of irritating for arnav.

'soniye please select soon na we are here from longest time. And you haven't selected anything till now. We also have to buy jewelry and accessories related to your dress do it soon baby.'

Khushi shows him eyes and with irritation she replied...

'arnie can't you see no dress is good here.. I am trying all the dresses but this mall has defected pieces only.'

He shakes his head on her lame excuses and then went near her. He took out her hands and then dragged her into another shop. And told the helper there to show them dresses. And the shopkeeper started to show them best dresses they have.

They stopped near the store where every type of dresses were presents.. Arshi started to see the dresses that's when Arnav eyes falls upon one dress which catched his eyes instantly... The dress was of semi coty lehanga with modern as well as traditional look and was peach in colour. He told the helper to take it out.

(Dress is little exposed on waist)

The fabric of the dress was smooth and its design was just awesome. Khushi saw the dress too and her eyes also got sparkle on the dress. Arnav hands over the dress to her and told her to try it. She took it in her hands and went to changing room to try.

15 minutes later... Arnav was standing outside the changing room. It's been 15 minutes that she went inside but still haven't came out. With little bit restlessness he knock on the door.

'baby what happened..it's too long you went inside.'

In reply he got a mimick voice....

'umm..  babu the thing is... How to say I am unable to wear to properly...'

'meaning' Arna said confusingly

'I mean.. that umm...'

'let it be.. let me be in I will help you..'

'Okayyyy.'

And with that she unlock the door and let him in.. amd started to talk again not knowing arnav was already lost in something.

'Thank god you told me to help.. you know how much heavy this lehanga is.. but this is too good I will wear it for sangeet.. it would look nice na. '

She would have continued if she hasn't watched his face again. And found him lost with open mouth. She started to turn her eyes to know where he was looking anr then she turned her neck backwards. There her eyes went wide. Her whole back starting from neck to the waistline line was nude in front of him in mirror. She huffed and then again saw towards arnav..

'see that's why called you.. the chain I am unable to raise it by my own...'

Still there was no reply from arnav. He was saw lost on her naked back. When he entered he was dumbfounded seeing her in this colour. And that too without her dupatta. Her small and cute navel was doing pika boo in front of him and  he controlled himself to take her then and there. But he gone into another world when his eyes from back on the mirror where her whole back was exposed in front of him. He just wanted to touch it.. that milky back of her and different thoughts were coming into his mind. He was imagining how it would feel when 'he will caressed it. Ofcourse it would be smooth like a baby as he knows how sensitive her skin is.  And then he saw a little rash on lowest waistline of her. He wanted to caressed it.' When she turned around to see what he was watching a little more area of her waist near her stomach was exposed and there he could see a black mole of her.

He so wanted to kiss her there and strock his hands for a time. But he comes in reality when he felt a snapping on his arms. And saw khushi who was watching him irritated face.

'arnie from how long I am telling you to help in zipping this chain but you are in your own world.  If you keep seeing dreams in day then I believe we wouldn't be able to finish this shopping. And now stop your thoughts and help me out.'

With that she turned towards him showing her back to him not knowing what torcher he was going through.

Arnav in mind

"Ohhh god please... Please help me here. Already my harmones doens't work in front of her and now this how I would be able to control. Please give me energy so that I doesn't do anything here in this changing room.'

And with his he started to raise his shaking hands. And kept it upon chain. He started to zip the dress slowly. And it Wasn't a second that his finger touched her back. That's it. All his resolution broke. He left the change and with back of the fingers started to caressed her back. Khushi was smiling seeing herself in the mirror and her transe were broken when she felt his hands. And only one word came out from her mouth when she was pulled in embrace of arnav.

'arnie...'

'sh...'

That's the only thing arnav was able to say. He pulled her towards himself and now Khushi's back was attached to his front. And started to nuzzle her nose and lips upon her naked back and neck. He started it with neck and now slowly started to sit on his knees throughout caressing her back. When he sat on his knees with fingers he remove a little bit cloth which was hiding her mole and caressed his thumb upon it and slowly he replace his thumbs with his mouth and started to suck her there. Khushi has closed her eyes. All the while her hands were on his chest clutching her heart. Her legs were going jelly because of ministration Arnav was doing. Arnav after sucking it for long time held her by her stomachs. He surround his both the arms around her to give her balance. And after sometime stood up and started to nuzzle her on neck and shoulder. He removed her one arm from the blouse she was wearing and now Khushi's one shoulder was totally naked for him. He gave bite marks there on her shoulder and started to suck it. Khushi was clutching his hands on stomachs. He untangled his one hand from there and started to move it towards shoulder. He with his hands started to carress her near breast area where her one shoulder cloth was removed and held the end of that dress and started to remove it from her breast. He was very near to remove it from her breast skin that's when they heard the knocking sound and they came back to the world. They opened their eyes. And saw each other through mirror. And they can't believe they again lost their track. Arnav turn her around and seeing her he made her wear it properly again the dress zipped her back. No words they needed to exchange they know but another one is feeling. Arnav kissed her forehead and told her to come soon. This is the pure torcher for them for sure to wait till 14th... There is still 15 days. And how they control only the knew it. Khushi after composing herself came out after changing and then they decided to buy the dresses and accessories which were left. After sangeet lehanga they didn't delay in buying haldi and mehandi lehanga.... And then they left for home.

********************************

Mehandi..

Everyone were rushing here and there for the functions. Gupta house was decorated like some queen or king is going to come. But yeah it's not less than that for them. Raizada's and Gupta has decided to allow boys too. So here are the boys who were also giving helping hands to the people so that function could go smoothly. Arnav was in guest room and doing his work from laptop. He was finishing his work before sangeet so that he could give his all the time to soniye after or during marriage. He was little bit irritated because nobody let him meet to khushi as she was getting ready and there was a long line of girls there to tease him. So huffing and puffing he was doing his works that's when akash came to him

'Ohh hoo chote today also you are working. Come on its your mehandi ceremony. Atleast spear your time here.'

'bhai I am completing my work so that I could give my time to khushi... Okay. And it will end in 10 minutes more.'

Akash shakes his head on his usual reply and then he thought to tease him a little.

'waise chote... You are marrying to happiness that too before me and anjali... This is very bad you know. Arey what people will say. That having a brother and sister elder than you and that unmarried... People will make gossip of it.. so what I was saying that you should postp...'

'noway....'

Akash wasn't completed that our Arnie stopped him.

'In hell I will postpone this weddings. Not marrying so early was yours, NK and anjali di's decision.. why should I bear the fruits of it. And waise bhi for marrying there should be girl in your life and seeing your nature I doubt you will find it soon... Not before 40 ot 60 years of your life.'

Akash gave a scowling face to him and then laughed with arnav. Then both the brother winding up their work moved down. When Arnav came out and was on last steps of the stairs he saw everybody's eyes were on them. He saw himself and then turned towards akash and saw him watching upwards of the stairs. And he rotate himself to what interesting thing all are watching. And he got lost on the beauty standing over there with dark green lehanga, sparkling eyes with innocent smile on her face... She is a lady magician for sure who knows to bewildered him by her looks.. a slow wind amd rabba ve was playing in background. Khushi was coming with het father at one side and brother NK at another and was not looking less then a heavenly beauty in that green lehnga.

Shashi and NK took her towards arnav and that's when he came out of his dream land. Shashi took her hands and placed it on arnav and with eyes told him to take her further. With smile arnav saw towards khushi and asked.

'shall we'

And with giggling she nodded her head arnav took her where the mehandi function was going to happen. They sat there together and mehandi girls started to apply mehandi on everyone. After selecting mehandi for khushi arnav moved from there as he got call from aman. 

'your soon to husband name miss.'

'arnie babu' with smile khushi replied and heard the person name whose she taken

'what'

Arnav was confused what name she is giving to mehandi girl to write. Ofcourse he knew it's his but still this one. She is totally a piece in herself..

'what Arnie babu it's... It's arnav baby,'

'no there would be thousands of people having this name in world. So I don't want my mehandi get confused so that's why it should be written what I call you..' and smile sheepishly. Arnav shook his head he can't do anything but he told her to write only Arnie not babu in hand in which she agreed with him after making her understand. That's how their mehandi went. With lots of masti, dancing teasing and ofcourse with romance....

Hello guys... First of sorry for delay... I know I am extremely late in updating...  But what reason should I give no reason this time. I was the lazy one this time. And you had a right to be angry with me... But sorry again and will try to post soon next time. Second... Next update would be extremely hot and romance full update. So need a suggestion if you guys want it here it in blog and mind you it would mature content in it so below 18 read it in your own risk. So let me know guys. And again as I always say keep loving commenting, voting... No proof reading.. tha ke for comment and vote in previous part. Love you all stay home. and stay safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 9.4K 18
A continuation of ipkknd from the sheetal track. what if khushi is thrown out by Anjali ,shyam,Dadi and sheetal by heir cruel plans on a mid Night...
806K 26.2K 24
Five years later he was back to his family, to his love dreaming for a happy future ahead with them. But is it so easy as it sounds? An Arshi story b...
226K 5.9K 8
Based on Sheetal's track from the show. Set up in the backdrop where Khushi is Arnav just for a day and how Arnav boards the flight of realization an...
421K 21.4K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...