➻𝙱𝙱𝙱 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚜 (𝙱�...

بواسطة MooNBxtchh

"Secrets I have held in my heart Are harder to hide than I thought Maybe I just wanna be yours... ....I wanna... المزيد

✿𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮✿
❀𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓼❀ [CLOSED]
✿𝓐 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 (𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿
❀𝓑𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 (𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀
✿𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓻 (𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓻 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿
✿𝓘 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮✿
❀𝓜𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 (𝓑𝓑𝓑 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓧 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀
✿𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓮! (𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿
❀𝓜𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮 (𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀
✿𝓘 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓤 (𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿
❀𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽 ❀
✿𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾 (𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿
❀𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 (𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀
✿𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 (𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿
❀𝓒𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 (𝓑𝓑𝓑 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀
✿𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰 (𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿
❀𝓡𝓮𝓭 (𝓚𝓪𝓲𝔃𝓸 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀
✿𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 (𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮
❀𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 (𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀
✿𝓔𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻 (𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓪 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿
❀𝓟𝓪𝔂𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮 (𝓑𝓑𝓑 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀
✿𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 4 𝓤 (𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓲 𝓧 𝓔𝔁-𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿
❀𝓑𝓪𝓭 𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 (𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀
✿𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 (𝓑𝓑𝓑 𝓧 𝓯𝓮𝓶! 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿
❀𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 (𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔁 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀

❀𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓤 (𝓒𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀

1.3K 64 123
بواسطة MooNBxtchh

Requested By:Mei_Sideline

"I don't like most people, but I kinda like you"

...

Y/n's a typical Tsundere who hates to gain attention. She wanted to graduate without being attached to anyone since she kept telling herself she only needs herself to stay alive. The only person she could rely on is herself and nobody else.

The other students try to communicate with her which leads to having a short chit-chat, ending it with a cold shoulder. Though there is one person that never gave up on trying to gain some attention from the certain female and it was...

"Shut the fuck up Cyclone" she hissed at the male, her chin resting on her palm. "Aww come on! Let's just eat lunch together!" He insisted "I said shut up! I ain't joining you" she sat far away from him so that he'll stop being a nuisance.

It really irritates her whenever he's around, she knows how that boy acts bubbly and cheery, he was too bright that she could burn from the light he was reflecting. But unluckily Cyclone found a way to follow her and again insisting her to join him. And sadly it is he was turned down yet again.

"When will you just shut up and mind your own business?!" She spat at him, glaring a thousand daggers towards his direction. "When you stop being so stubborn and be friends with someone!" She was about to open her mouth to protest, but instead, she shut it knowing her defeat.

"Tsk" she pouted, turning her gaze toward the uncleaned whiteboard. "What? Cat got your tongue?" The blue boy teased. 'i swear if you won't shut up I'll stitch your mouth close' she thought.

Cyclone then kept babbling about how fun his weekend was, he acted as if he was just talking to Blaze. He was laughing alone at his jokes, and Y/n still pretending not to hear him. His babbling stop once the teacher went inside.

...

The third period was going so smoothly...

Jk, I lied it was actually boring. The teacher kept babbling about her love life, some of the teacher pets really focused their attention on the teacher expecting to gain another high score if they did. (Lol sipsip XD)

"Hey, Y/n! Let's patch things up by being partners for science class later" he said to the female with excitement. "No" she easily rejected his offer. She knew from the start that she'll only be distracted if he's with her.

"Come onnn~~~" he cooed, giving her, his adorable puppy eyes. He inches closer to her until their shoulders were touching, she felt her blood rush up to her face making her shove him back to his seat. "F-fine! If that'll m-make y-you shut up" she stuttered "alright!" He cheered loud enough to get all of his classmates' attention including their teacher.

"Is there something wrong Mr. Cyclone?" She cocked an eyebrow at him, lowering her glasses in a sassy manner. "O-oh nothing miss! Sorry!" He embarrassingly rubbed his head. Meanwhile, Y/n was secretly chuckling at his antics.

...

"I can't believe I'm spending my entire science class with that dingus" she scoffed, slamming her locker vigorously. "Heeeyyy Y/n" the sudden appearance of the male made her startle, kicking him on the nuts in an instant. "Owww" he hugged himself on the cold floor.

"C-cyclone?!!" Y/n constantly crouched down to check him "I am so sorry!" She apologized, Cyclone began to sit upright still feeling his aching crotch. "I-it's okay hehe" his pain was evident from his words. "It's your fault for startling me!" She scolded him "I guess I should never mess with you haha" he stood up, giving the female a hand even though he was the one who was injured.

"Shall I walk you to class? I mean we are sitting together right?" The female sighed knowing she can't come up with a good excuse to avoid sitting with him.

The two made their way to the lab where their class will be held. On the way there Cyclone kept talking about himself, then asking her random questions receiving short timid replies.

...

As the teacher began her lecture Cyclone kept giving her tiny papers that held probably some doodles. He always slides it in front of her then giving her a huge grin.

She didn't care if he tore his entire notebook because of his idiocy. Not until he stopped lending her pieces of papers, she sighed in relief then glancing at the male. He was asleep "what an idiot" she smirked to herself.

They still have and 40 minutes after the bell rings, and coincidentally the teacher was called for a meeting so he had to ask them to stay quiet and asked one of them to write the names of those who dare to make a noise.

Y/n, who became bored thought of reading the pieces of paper Cyclone gave her. She opened one and saw how good he was with drawing, he drew a chibi stating "let's eat lunch together" then the other was saying "I wonder why you kept shutting me down" she read all of them, some of them made her laugh since it contained a corny joke.

Unbeknownst to her, Cyclone was spying on her, his arms as his wall of protection. A smile found its way into his lips, enjoying to be the first one to make her smile and laugh.

...

Lunchtime soon came, and yes Y/n joined Cyclone against her will. He was dragged by her, making her sit into an occupied seat. "Cyclone!" Blaze threw himself to the said boy, chuckling to himself as he successfully apprehended his own brother.

"Blazee" he whined feeling his back being crushed by his younger twin "Blaze, be a doll and hop out off Cyclone" Quake ordered, the red-capped boy saluted and followed Quake's orders.

"Oh, there's a girl" Ice pointed out "oh I didn't know you had a lady friend Cy" Solar scanned the female from head to toe. "I'm not his friend, I just got kidnapped by him" she retorted "don't tell me you're the one who stole my "how to be a yandere" DVD cycy" Thorn pouted, Thunder flinched by the mention of the certain object since he was the one who stole it and burned the entire thing.

It was just too horrific for the innocent lad. "You must be Y/n, I'm Quake, the eldest" Quake introduced "how the heck did you know my name?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow at him "Cyclone kept talking about you whenever he's with me" Cyclone blushed by Quake's statement. Y/n just threw him a curious stare before revealing her lunch box.

All of them sat at the table, Y/n still not wanting to interact with them. Cyclone frowned at this, still hoping she would just talk with them.

...

Cooking class was next, as Cyclone once again took this chance to talk with her. Of course, he succeeds. "Today is a nightmare" she tsked and stood next to the mini kitchen island.

Today they were assigned to bake some goods. The only thing Y/n is not good at. She's not entirely bad at cooking, she just doesn't know how baking works.

Cyclone assisted Y/n, acting as if he was her mentor, then joking some time to time. Without her notice, she was happily interacting with Cyclone. Some of their classmates were fangirling at how they interact with each other.

...

The day passed by so quickly that Y/n didn't realize how she grew attached to the male which she planned not to before.

She couldn't help herself, she felt warm and cozy with him to the point that her feelings grew into something more. Something she never knew she'll felt...

She fell In love... AHHH

...

"Yeah, so Blaze told me to buy ice cream so I did but little did he know I was going to prank him by exchanging the ice cream with butter. His face was priceless after that HAHAHAHA" Cyclone laughed, Y/n giggling a bit she felt very uncomfortable, her face was steaming red just by being with him. "Oh yeah btw, I can't come to the cooking class. I have some urgent meeting with the council uh" he groaned in frustration "it's f-fine I can handle myself" she said glancing away.

"I know that" he patted her on the head but only getting his hand slapped by a blushing female. "Don't touch me i-idiot" he could only laugh at her cute face "alright I'll see ya then. Bye!" He left with a wave and soon enough completely disappearing from her sight.

She sighed in relief knowing that her cover wasn't blown. Though she did wanted to tell him her feelings, but how?

There she remembered, she can convey her feelings by making something he would
Like... "I should bake a cake!"

...

"So this month's budget has been fully prepared now all we have to do is—" Quake was interrupted by a knock on the door. "I'll get it," Thunder volunteered to let Quake continue. He opened the door and met with a certain female "uh hello, can you please give this to Cyclone? Tell him it's from Y/n" she handed him a box, Thunder then took it from her. And as soon as that she ran off.

"Uh, thanks?" He came back to their seat, all eyes on him. "Someone wants to give this to Cyclone" he gave him the box all of them surrounding him.

"Who was this from?" "Y/n" cyclone rushed to open it. There he saw a cake saying:

Red hues spread across his cheeks seeing the words in it. "Finally got the girl huh?" Solar smirked, Cyclone felt his organs jumping in happiness, Quake felt happy for his brother. "Hey, Quake can I make an announcement?" Cyclone asked as the elder boy nodded.

...

Y/n was in her class when the announcement speaker turned on. "To Y/n from class 1-2... I love you too" that familiar voice made her flinch from her seat gaining a lot of smug looks from her classmates. As she earned a lot of squealing.

"I guess not all people are too bad after all"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

32.4K 592 18
random stories abt Boboiboy!
81.3K 3.1K 22
secrets i have held in my heart, are harder to hid than i thought. quackityxfem!oc
10K 660 11
Have we ever wonder about The Elementals Sibling's past? Like, where are their parents? What happened to them? How did they got their white hair and...
16.1K 447 14
These are all for fun and i have slow updates and you guys can also request me anytime you want, just text me 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 7/4/2021