βœ“the three words β€’ kim seungm...

By minthannie

"why do you care about someone who doesn't even care about you?" - in which jeongin asked a girl to help brin... More

🌹
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
β€’ t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
β€’ t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
β€’ t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
β€’ t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
β€’ f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
b o n u s
explanation
new seungmin storyyy

e p i l o g u e

6.8K 318 470
By minthannie

edited 29aug21

• epilogue: the three words

- two months later

Hyemi

"Don't start the movie yet!"

Hyunjin groaned in frustration as he threw the cushion, hitting Jisung's face. "Quick, you slow ass snail!"

The other huffed, putting the cushion on the couch. "Sit in a circle. Everyone."

"Are we gonna summon something?" Heejin peeked from behind the kitchen wall, only to earn a knock on the head from Mia.

Jeno chuckled and pulled her to the living room, sitting next to each other. "How dumb. We're gonna reveal which university we're going, stupid."

"You don't call your girlfriend stupid." she glared. Yep, both of them got together during the prom night. Heejin admitted she was denying her feelings towards him when Jeno suddenly ignored her. He actually followed our cliché moves and I'm not surprised.

I was sitting next to Felix with the empty space on my left for Seungmin. Soon he came with Jeongin, Mia and Renjun with snacks for the movie.

"Alright! Do you bring your offer letters?" Jisung asked, a little bit excited. Heejin joined his excitement as she pulled out the folded letter proudly. "Anyway, do any one of you already know the others?"

We shook our head no. I looked over to Seungmin who looked calm for the whole time. Actually I'm nervous and afraid. What if he did not get the same as mine? I remember telling him about long distance relationship the other day and what he said was true. But I'm still afraid.

"Minnie," I whispered as I nudged him. "What if-"

He quickly cut me off with a peck on my cheek and I blushed. With a mischievous grin, he asked. "What if?"

"Screw you." I hit his shoulder and he laughed, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"You're worried?" I sighed, nodding a little. "It's fine, pup. We're gonna work."

I hope so.

Hyunjin threw us a scrunched face. "Do lovey dovey in private please."

"This is my house so don't tell me." Seungmin shot back, making me giggle.

"I bet Hyemi got Korea National Sport University." Mia said. "You've always wanted to go to a sport school."

She knew me well. But I didn't get that. That was my third choice.

"You applied for sport school?" Felix asked and I nodded. "Wow I never know you're in sport."

I just grinned sheepishly and noticed Jeongin's looking at my direction. When I realised he was not looking at me, I turned to Seungmin. He looked down, folding the edge of the offer letter weakly. Ugh suddenly I feel bad.

"On three!" Mia exclaimed and Renjun counted.

"Just show the logo." Jisung said quickly and when Renjun said one, Jisung was the first to show us and screamed, "University of Seoul!"

"You said just the logo!" Hyunjin smacked him. "We got the same."

"Uh.. same." Jeno chimed in and Heejin whipped her head to him, the logo was clearly shown on her letter. Yonsei University. I turned to Felix and he got the same as Heejin and Jeongin.

Heejin was clearly sad. I gulped silently suddenly not wanting to know which university Seungmin got. But my paper was showing and he took it from me. "Why are you sad?"

"Which uni did you get?" I asked him back, hoping that he will get the same.

"Hanyang."

"Really?!"

He beamed and ruffled my hair. Suddenly all the negative thoughts left my mind, crashing him with a hug. "Thank god!"

He giggled, "I thought you really got that sport school when we chose the same uni as the first choice."

I sheepishly grinned but then remember Mia and Renjun. And as I expected, both of them got the sport school. Mia pouted at me. "I thought we're going here together!"

"I changed my mind." I replied, still happy at the fact that Seungmin got the same as me.

"You're still lucky you got the same as Renjun." Heejin muttered.

Jeno laughed a bit, "We'll be only 15km apart. Don't worry much."

"Nah it's not like Jeno's gonna find other girl just chill." Jisung interrupted them. "Unless if you're dating Hyunjin then you should be worried."

The said guy raised a brow. "I've never dated anyone..?"

"You will soon, hyung." Jeongin snickered. "Let's get into the movies!"

Renjun switched off the lights and Felix immediately threw himself on the guys, earning loud groans. That leaves me and Seungmin alone at the corner. Seungmin folded our offer letter neatly and shoved them under the piles of books on the table. "You looked so worried just now."

"Tch, you too."

"I was just a bit upset. I thought you changed your mind and chose KNSU as your first."

The movie's starting and I felt Seungmin hugged my waist, leaning his back on the couch's leg. "You know how I don't like it with long distance. Why would I change it?"

He shrugged. "That doesn't matter now." He pecked my cheek and we paid our attentions to the movie playing. It was a horror movie. I don't know why Jisung suggested this when he's literally the most scaredy squirrel in the world.

It was halfway through the movie when there's a lot of jumpscares. Jisung constantly screams.

Seungmin tightened the hug as he whispered, "You're not afraid?"

"Nope. I've watched this too many times. Why? Are you?"

I looked back at him and he pursed his lips. "A bit."

"Aw you baby." I squished his cheeks and at the same time there's another scary moment where Jisung and Hyunjin jad to turn around, not wanting to face the screen.

I found it funny, but then I realised that was actually a bad move.

Jisung gasped, "Are you finally gonna kiss?!"

"Yah shut up!" Hyunjin pushed him away. "They won't if we're watching."

"I don't care! It's been two months and they haven't had their first kiss like what the fuck?!" he grabbed Hyunjin's shoulders dramatically and shook him.

Within seconds all eyes were on us. It's worse when they saw me sitting on his lap, turning to him and squishing his cheeks.

Great move, Han.

I immediately moved away when I my cheeks heat up. He was right. We have never kissed. On the lips. I don't know why we haven't but I don't want to be the one who initiates it. I just.. don't feel the confidence to do so.

Jeongin, being the devil, he paused the movie and switched on the small lamp beside the television. The orange light illuminated the living room and I could see Mia and Heejin snickering.

"Come on, Hyemi. Just a kiss."

The guys began to chant, making me feel want to drown myself into the floor. I couldn't even look at Seungmin so I don't know what is he doing or feel.

But then I heard him sighing. "Just continue watching the movie, will you?" He dragged me closer, going back to our previous position.

"Aw too bad. I wanna see Hyemi kissing our class president." Jeno pouted before doing a high five with Jeongin.

I turned to Seungmin, hiding my face on his chest. He laughed softly while stroking my head. "You shy?"

"Who doesn't." I muttered.

He hummed, "Are you okay with it?"

I stayed quiet. I'm not sure. I mean, I want to but..

I've never kissed anyone.

"Hyemi," he called. I looked up to him but then averted my eyes away. "It's alright if you don't feel comfortable. I won't do it."

I'm sure he said it lowly just for us to hear but then the others made some awing sounds. "How romantic!" Hyunjin sobbed. "That's my bestie!"

"Shut up, Hyunjin. You're ruining the moment." Heejin hissed.

With my heart was pounding fast, I nodded slightly. Seungmin smiled cutely as he brought our face closer. "Breathe." he said, noticing my nervousness. I felt his one hand leaving my waist and when our lips were almost touching, he covered us with a blanket.

Our lips locked.

I could hear them grunting and Seungmin giggled a bit before guiding my arms around his neck. I heard someone saying let them be and they continued watching the movie. Leaving us in this blanket, kissing.

Seungmin tilted his head to the side as he pulled me closer. The kiss was slow and passionate. It was not hurried, not messy. Just him being gentle for a first kiss.

He pulled away and my eyes fluttered open. I still cannot believe this. We just..

"You okay?" he gave me the brightest smile. I nodded and hid my face in his crook of neck. "Aw, cutie."

"I'm.. I wanna get out of here." I don't think I can face my friends after this for awhile. My heart is still beating fast and I could hear his beating too. It's as fast as mine.

Seungmin lifted me up, making me squeal. He brougg the blanket along to the hammock at the backyard. I laughed when he snuggled next to me, totally being cuddly. "I have a surprise for you."

"Hm? What is it?"

He took out a blue mp3 player and a pair of earphones. My eyes widened in excitement. "Your song cover?"

He didn't answer me, just wearing the earphones for me and chose a song. "I hope you like it." he muttered before hugging my waist.

The song started off with an unfamiliar instrument. A few seconds later I could hear someone singing.

"Beyond the same space and time
beyond the gaps between day and night
as the distance tapered into a handspan
I feel this warmth of mine
this universe is filled by you
a little more, and more."

"Seungmin is this-"

"Just listen till the end." he cut me off, his voice muffled.

I continued listening to it and without me realising, my tears pooled at the corner of my eyes.

"Why am I like this?
Is it because of you?
You light up my universe
My universe
I will always go towards you
and go find you until the end
even slightly left behind, I'll catch up with you
My universe."

After a few minutes the song ended and there was silence before Seungmin perked up his head. "Is it finished?"

"Is it an original song?" I turned to him and his eyes widened.

"Why are you crying? Oh my god did I hurt you?" he panicked, wiping my tears away. "And uh yes it's.. an original song.. for you. Chan hyung and Changbin hyung helped me writing it and.. Jeongin. He was the other one singing." his voice trailed off.

"D-do you like it?" he asked in tiny.

"You wrote a song for me, surprising me with your voice and now you're questioning it?" I sobbed. "I love it, silly. I- I just asked for a song cover b-but.."

"Shh, it's okay, don't cry." he stifled a laugh. "I did this because I want to. You deserved this, Hyemi."

"But I've never given you anything."

"I didn't ask anything from you. Yourself is enough. Jung Hyemi is enough to make my days better and feel loved." he held my cheek while stroking his thumb against it. "I'm glad you like it."

"You're so kind." I pouted, still cannot move on from what he did for me. "Why do you even like me."

"Don't question that, please cutie? You know the answer will still be the same."

"What is it?" He never gave me the reason why.

"Do you want me to list them down until tomorrow?" he asked and I laughed. I just love how he's looking at me right now. Just like him, I feel loved.

Our laughter died and Seungmin leaned in, looking at my lips. "Can I?"

"Do you have to ask? You stole my first kiss."

He chuckled. "Wanna know something?"

I nodded. With that he pressed his lips onto mine, bringing us into a sweet kiss again.

The kiss was short when he pulled away, looking into my eyes with his puppy eyes and saying the three words that I've been longing to hear.

"I love you."

The three words, that bring literal happiness in my life when knowing my boyfriend loves me.

The three words, that indicates he is here with me, he is commited to us.

The three words that Kim Seungmin means it.

"I love you, Hyemi. So much. I won't let you go this time. We'll work together, trust each other. I promise."

Words cannot describe how happy I am at the moment. It's a dream come true.

"I love you too, Seungmin. We will stay, promise."

🥀end :3🥀

omfg what

thank you for reading this! i can't believe i wrote this for only SEVEN months.

because i tend to procrastinate (my first story ever took two years to finish and after two months i deleted it bcs people were bullying my grammar lol)

and as i mentioned the other day, i had no motivation in continuing this story.

but i did!

i've never thought anyone would read this ㅠ.ㅠ

i'm sorry if there are any confusion and weakness while writing this ☹️

thankyousomuchiloveallofyou

i'm sobbing. ty for supporting me!

till we meet again hehe :3

🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 90.9K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | Β©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...
284K 6.3K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...
72.6K 3.5K 32
" since when are you interested in knowing about people's problem ? " - πš‘πšŠπš— πš“πš’πšœπšžπš—πš " maybe since i first saw him . i said maybe . " - πš‘πš πšŠ...
132K 4.5K 35
β€’Away from everything he's known, he meets someone different, someone who, unaware of who he really is, listens to him and tries her best to make him...