DBS Broly: The Guardian Of Gr...

By LegendarySaiyan9576

Season 1: As he was betrayed and being love to hate by everyone in Kuoh Academy. Broly started to being a reb... More

Broly's new bio (always updated)
Episode 1: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”–๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ถ๐”ž๐”ซ
Episode 3: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”…๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”—๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”จ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ
DBS Broly's new bio (true update)
Episode 4: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ง๐”ซ ๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”ก๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ
Notes for Broly's new girlfriend
Speechless
Episode 5 : ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ
HOLY DAMN I GOT A GOOD NEWS! ... And the bad news...
Episode 6: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”…๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”‡๐”ž๐”ถ, ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ด ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ก
DBS Broly new bio (updated now)
Episode 7: ๐”—๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”’๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ part 1
Episode 8: ๐”—๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”’๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ part 2
Mini Episode : ๐”…๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ถ'๐”ฐ ๐”ด๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ
I got sad news about myself
Season 2 is here!
Season 2 Broly's bio
Episode 1: ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž
Episode 2: ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž Part 2
Episode 3ฬกอ˜ฬทอœอ€ออ ฬ•ฬกอขฬทอ€ฬกฬข: ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐– ๐–†๐–œ๐–†๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜...

Episode 2: ๐”…๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ถ'๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ด ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ข

1.1K 16 9
By LegendarySaiyan9576

[Until we stand- DAgames] DBS Broly The Guardian of Gremory clan

As Rias finished Broly's new black, T shirt, she wakes Broly up in the couch.

Rias: "Hey Broly... Wake up there." Rias smiles and she kissed his cheeks to wake him up causes Broly gets interrupted from his dreams. Broly looked shocked at Rias Gremory that she is smiling at him and almostly got into a close contact made Broly very confused.

Broly: "What are you doing?" Broly asked her, confused.

Rias: "Well here is your t shirt Broly. I already finished it." She said in warm smile and give the Black T- shirt to Broly. Where Broly was shocked and appreciated the T- shirt that Rias made for him.

Broly: "I.... I like it. Thank you..." Broly smiled at her

Rias: "You're welcome, Broly. Now I will show you my world where I standing at."

Broly nodded and she walked outside of the house with Broly, she embraced his left arm like couples. Broly looked confused at the people that are in the city and the people look weird to Broly. He saw that a man, playing a guitar. Broly heard that music and was so harmony on him but he didn't realized that he was distracted. Broly was so confused and ask Rias.

Broly: "What is he doing?" Broly look at the guy named Alastor that he plays his own guitar.

Rias: "He is playing his own guitar." Rias smiled but she noticed that it was Alastor playing his guitar.

Alastor is about the same height as , with the two of them standing at 7". He is quite slim, with Kahki colored skin, and sharp yellow teeth. He sports a short red angled bob cut with black cowlicks extending from the top of his head, resembling deer ears, and two small black antlers which can grow in size while in his demonic form.

His eyes, have red scleras, bright red irises, black pupils (which can change into radio dials when in his demon form), and wears a black oval-shaped monocle over his right eye.

Alastor wears a dark red pinstriped coat which is slightly ragged along the bottom, a bright red dress shirt with a black cross on the chest underneath and long burgundy dress pants with matching bright red cuffs.

He is also dressed in a red-knotted bowtie, burgundy gloves, and black pointed-toe boots with red deer hoofprints emblazoned on the soles. Alastor also carries a thin cane with a sentient vintage style microphone attached to it which he uses to play sound effects and broadcast his voice.

Broly came near to the Radio Demon and said...

Broly: "What are you doing?"

Alastor: "Oh, these? Well playing a guitar my boy." Alastor said with politeness

Broly: "What's a guitar?"

Alastor: "You don't know what that is my boy? Hmm are you joking are you?" He asked him a question. Broly nodded his head 'no.'

Rias: "Oh. The Radio Demon... I never see that you're here." Rias was shocked and she hold Broly's hand.

Alastor: "Hello again, Rias. And oh, who is that boy?" Alastor smiles while he asked Rias a question

Rias: "His name is Broly. He is a human but had an unexpected powers. His pupils on his eyes are gone if he transformed into a green demon."

Alastor: "Hmm... I think he is new here. So well, Broly is your name?" Alastor smiles while he asked Broly's name in questioning way, again.

Broly: "Broly." he said it in calm tone.

Alastor: "That's good! My name is Alastor, The Radio Demon. Well It's nice too met you."

Broly smiles.

Alastor: "I think I get it, he is not talkative. Am I right, Rias?" Alastor smiles while he asked Rias a question once again.

Rias: "Yep. And he is calm and pacific guy. But when his demon form that was a green hair, very muscular and got no eye pupils he has an x shaped scars on his chest. I think he cannot control it. I brought him in my clubroom but my members are disappointing to look at him or greet him nicely, so I decided to take him from my house. Now I'll show him the world that we're all standing today."

Alastor: "Hmm... Poor guy, you know my friend, he is very innocent. Well remember Rias, I think I know this guy, he is the Legendary Super Saiyan, you're right because he his very muscular, got no eye pupils and green hair because he is designed that his power was uncontrollable, unstoppable, indestructible and got even stronger than normal saiyans. When he can reach so many skills and transformations that he didn't encounter today. Well... I'm afraid that he is the most powerful saiyan alive, more powerful than your brother, Rias. And even more stronger than me." Alastor explained it to her of who really is Broly.

Rias: "Can we do anything so that Broly can control his from, like training?" Rias asked him a question

Alastor: "Well I'm afraid that it won't work. That is impossible." Alastor said

Rias: "This is quite unfair." Rias looked down.

Alastor: "There is nothing to worry about, I wish someday well... Uhh... He can control his transformation and his actions, also he needs to learn anything, be sure he is 100 percent that he is safe against any threats." Alastor pats her shoulder and gave a tips.

Rias: "Thanks Alastor. By the way, will you come with us? Go wandering around because you get bored in Hellhound." Rias invited him with a warm smile.

Alastor: "Sure! With my new friend: Broly" Alastor grins as they walking throughout the city where Rias introduces Broly the city.

Rias first introduces her own clubroom. Alastor and Broly opened the door and saw the club members. Issei looked confused and stares at Broly.

Issei: "Whoa. He is so tall!" Issei exclaimed

Rias: "Well, Issei. This is Broly."

Issei: "And you brought that annoying Radio Demon here again huh?" He said in sarcasm. Alastor frowns and ignores the pervert.

Issei: " *sighs* Broly... That's a ridiculous name! Well tell your name my man." Issei said with his own mischievous smile

Broly: "Broly..." He said in calm angelic tone.

Issei: "Hmm... Looks like he is pretending that he he is nice... Now hey you Douchebag! Don't ever touch Rias' tits!"

Alastor: " *sighs* Here we go again." Alastor said in frowns.

Broly doesn't know what is he talking about. Broly gave a confused look at Issei.

Issei: "Don't you ever look at me like that!"

Alastor: "Please refrain saying some bad words, Issei. First of all. Rias still hates you, second she wants to be single, third, she doesn't like perverts, and fourth, *sighs* don't mess Broly or else..."

Issei: "Ha! Else what?! What you gonna do now? Protecting this retarded big muscular guy?" Issei said with his mischievous laughter.

Alastor: "Or else... NO ONE WILL SAVE YOU ONCE YOU'RE DEAD. AND NO ONE WILL KNOW YOUR NAME AND IF YOU CONTINUE TO BEING RUDE TO ME AND TO BROLY... PERVERT BOY, BE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 5 SECONDS TO RUN AND HIDE FROM ME..." Alastor said in demonic voice that where Issei was terrified and cannot move.

Kiba: "Calm down, Alastor."

Issei: "Ok fine! I will get a fucking do anything  with Broly!" he said with a very scared look.

Alastor: "Good. Now let's have a discussion about Broly." Alastor said as go back to normal.

*One hour later*

Issei: "What?! Broly is stronger than all of us?!"

Alastor: "That's correct."

Issei: "Damn. I think messed with the wrong guy."

Alastor: *facepalms and sighs* "Broly is the Legendary Super Saiyan that are the one who is very powerful and cannot control his actions, indestructible, and got more stronger than normal saiyans. Broly has a wrathful state which your Balance Breaker full power has reached on that part to beat him, in Super Saiyan form which he got no eye pupils well he is stronger than Raiser Phoenix also known as Fried chicken drumstick even he is immortal, obviously he has no longer match on Broly even he use some wacky fire balls, and finally the Full Power aka Legendary Super Saiyan form well... Broly gone far this time because he is stronger than Shalba Beelzebub, Ophis and Vali Lucifer..." Alastor said

Issei: "Damn! He can beat that Grilled Chicken! (Raiser Phoenix)"

Alastor: "Correct! But actually to maintain control his anger, he needs to control his anger, and teach him. But don't teach him in inappropriate way. You got it!?"Alastor scold the peerage.

Rias: "We won't." Rias said with fear.

Kiba: "Sure... We will teach him how." Kiba said with nervousness.

Koneko: "So Broly is not a pervert?"

Alastor: "Yes. Broly is not a pervert. Also he is not a talkative type you know. Keep watching on Broly's actions. Understand?" Alastor frowns

Issei: "This is one hell of a ride. God fucking Damnit." He said on his mind

Rias: "We will not fail you, Alastor. So Broly. Let's go to the park!"

Issei: "With me?" Issei said angrily.

Rias: "No! Only Broly..." Rias said

Issei: "But President! Broly is not belong to us! He is just tricking us! You know what?! He is just a piece of crap!"

Everyone gasped except Alastor. He is still frowning.

Rias: "How dare you to speak Broly on that way!" She slapped Issei but he catches her hand and he punches her face as she fell down on the floor

Issei: "You are a pathetic slut. You keeping that Broly without even asking me! Now you deserve to be-" As Issei punched her face again but Broly catches his fist and put it down...

Broly: "That's enough. I will shut your ass off if you wanna mess with Rias Gremory."

Rias and Alastor was shocked of what Broly said to Issei. Broly became very serious.

Issei: "Well make me!" Issei said as he challenges Broly.

Broly: "I do..."

Issei: "Well... Take this!" Issei punched Broly's chest but nothing happened

Issei: "What?! Graaaaaawggh! *Punch* Why *punch* won't you gethu- ack!~ You.... You killing me....!"

Issei's punches are no doubtless effect on Broly due Broly is insanely strong. As Broly choked Issei's neck he growled and he appears his Ikari or Wrathful form.

Broly: "You won't get away with.... This! Grrrrrr..... Grr.... GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"

Rias: "Please Broly... Stop!" She said as she cries.

Broly remembers of what happened to him since he was being manipulated by his dad.
He doesn't want to make his friends sad. So he put him down and calms himself. He remembers again that his father is was dead also the people he met. He became insane...

Broly: "No... Not again... No... No... I promised that I would not scared everyone... No... NO!"  Broly said mind. He growled and accidentally kills Issei Hyoudou but it was a dream.

*Present day*

Broly POV

Broly: "WAH!"

Ahri: "Are you ok?"

She is wearing her own KDA suit. She has a golden eyes, golden hair and a half of a fox body parts; She had a diamond tail.

A/N: It sets the time that she is K-DA. She is not complete without her crossover friends: "Broly, Bendy, Monika, Alastor, and Sans."

Ahri: "Broly!"

Broly: "Oops. Sorry... Uhh... Where was I? Uhh..."

She started to giggles. She started to sigh and said

Ahri: "Broly. We're in Canterlot High School!"

Alastor: "Hmm... Yes Broly, we're waking you up now. What's wrong bud?"

Broly: "Oh... It's nothing. To Hehehe."

Monika: "Hmm.." She said in curiosity.

Broly: "Now. Let's go guys!"

Everyone: "Aye!"

We go to the school where it has a horse statue. It was look like Rias' home! Hmm... I heard that they're having secrets about this place. This place cause me got very interested at this time.

As we entered in the hall, there are so many students and still, I didn't trust them because... The boys are perverts like in Kuoh Academy since when I was been kicked out by the principal. I wish I wasn't in that place. The place where I was betrayed by Issei Hyoudou. The place where I was being love to hate. And the place where nobody cares about me. I became aware at this time but none of these boys are touching the girls' breasts huh? Hmm, that's weird. They must be perverts. They must be perverts!

Suddenly a blue haired guy named Flash Sentry. Well I think he is pervert. And his hairstyle is just like..... Gogeta!?

Flash: "Hey there. I heard that you're visiting this place, right?"

I sighed

Broly: "We are." I said with a smile. But really. I really, really definitely not trust this guy.

Flash: "Oh uhm..." He was surprised as we entered this school. He started to shake his head and said...

Flash: "By the way... I'm Flash Sentry. Nice to meet you! Err I mean- Guys!" He said with a slight confusion.

The Radio Demon from Hazbin Hotel and the... Monika... And... S-sans and Ahri and... Bendy. And the guy who is very muscular and got a scar on his left cheek. He has a fur on his waist... Who was he? I never encountered this guy in the social media before...

Broly: "Hmm he is just a normal guy I guess." He said on his mind

Victorious the Savior of CHS walks in the hall...

A/N: I replaced the named Victorious from Y/N in the Savior of CHS due it was uncomfortable to say it. So I named him the new name. So deal with it. And also The Savior of CHS is belong to Jordanwolfboy9743 and I didn't own that character. I used him for Crossover.

Victorious: "Hmm... Hey Flash. Who- The Radio Demon?!" He exclaimed.

Alastor: "It is I. The Radio Demon. My name is Alastor."

Victorious: "You came here for the Equestrian magic, haven't you!?" He said with sarcasm.

Alastor: "What?! Of course I'll never do that! I'm here... Ahem I mean we are going to help you. Against Veins and his army."

A/N again: I replaced the named Veins from V/N as the main antagonist  in the Savior of CHS due it was uncomfortable to say it. So I named him the new name. So deal with it. And also The Savior of CHS is belong to Jordanwolfboy9743 and I didn't own that character. I used him for Crossover.

Victorious: "Hmm that's strange. So, he and his friends are now all anti-villains? Very Interesting... Who are they? And what are they doing  here actually. And also I saw the skeleton (Sans), the faker (Monika), The Ink Demon (Bendy), The nine tailed Kumiho (Ahri), and the guy who is very tall, bulky, got a fur from his waist and a scar on his face... Don't say... Broly!? What on Earth is he doing here too?" He said on his mind.

Victorious: "Sorry Alastor. My evil counterpart was dead. We finally killed him."

Alastor: "Oh... I see."

Broly: "Uhh... Hi."

Victorious: "Hmm... H-"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 45.4K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
189K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
417K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...