Life Partner

By sanyayaa

This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other? More

Life Partner ❤️
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot 10 (EPILOGUE)
NEW STORY
HOT SHOTS ON SWASAN

Shot 6

4.5K 372 143
By sanyayaa

Hello Dear Readers!

Come with another shot ❤️ Hope you all will like❤️

At Evening!

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara is arranging Sanskar 's clothes in cupboard just then become surprised seeing Sanskar come in room. She smile seeing him. She come toward table fill glass of water for him forward to him. He smile at her gesture take it and drink.

Swara : Sanskar ji!  you freshen up. I am going to make tea for you. ( about to go but Sanskar stopped her make her confused) What happened?

Sanskar :  you leave tea and get ready fast. We are going somewhere. ( smiling).

Swara : ( confused) where?

Sanskar : You don't ask questions Swara ji. We don't have time. ( come toward cupboard take out a saree) wear this. You looks beautiful in red color. ( in flow).

Swara 's cheeks become pinkish hearing his simple compliment. She smile seeing him. He looks at her getting no reply from her being frowned but seeing her looking down blushing realised what he spoke in flow. Nowadays his tongue slip so much. He mentally slap himself.

Sanskar: I was meant.

Swara : it's okay Sanskar ji. I will wear red color only. ( she take saree from him make him smile) but please tell where we are going? ( curious to know).

Sanskar : Swara ji! You ask so many questions. We are getting late. Go and change fast. I am waiting. ( turn her face toward washroom).

Swara go in washroom with confused face what happened to him suddenly?

At way!

In Car!

SwaSan are sitting on back seat while driver is driving car.

Swara : ( curious) Sanskar ji! Why you are making it so suspense? Please tell Where we are going?

Sanskar : Swara ji! Have some patience and we are going there only. ( calmly).

Swara : ( frowned) Sanskar ji! You are saying this from 15 minutes. Please tell where we are going?

Sanskar : Swara ji! It's surprise. ( calmly while giving a smile to her).

Swara make faces at him then looks at other side but become surprised feeling his hand on her palm. She looks at him surprisingly.

Sanskar : you will love it. I am sure. ( smiling) just have some patience.

Swara nod yes at him with smile.

After sometime!

Swara become surprised when car stopped near baadi. She understood why Sanskar was saying she will like this surprise for sure. She looks at him emotionally who is smiling at her.

Sanskar : Kaha tha na you will love. ( smiling).

Swara smile emotionally at him then at baadi.

Swara : how you came to know that I wanted to meet Maa and Dida. ( while looking at him).

Sanskar : bas! Mehsus kiya sab kuch thik hone ke baad bhi aapki aankhon main khushi ki kami jo ab main Dekh Sakta hoon. ( while looking a her eyes which showing happiness).

Swara looks at him being overwhelmed.

Sanskar : chalen?

Swara nod yes. Both come out from car and step inside. Both stand at door of Bose house.

Dida!!

Swara call her happily seeing her sitting on sofa remembering her. Her face instantly blossom hearing her voice. She looks and find her. Swara run toward her and hug her. She also hug her emotionally.

Swara : I missed you so much Dida. ( cry in happiness seeing her after a long time).

Dida : I missed you too Shoru. ( break hug caress her face wipe her tears) Pagal! Why you are crying like kid?

Swara : Oh really? Then what is this? ( showing her tears to her wiping it from her corner of eyes).

Dida looks at her with sad pout soon they burst in laugh with tears hug each other again.

Sanskar who is still standing at door smile seeing her bond with her Dida.

Swara : ( break hug while wiping her tears) Where is Maa?

Dida looks at a direction. Swara follow her gaze find Sharmistra standing near kitchen with cold face. She becomes emotional seeing her. She come near her.

Swara : Maa. 

Sharmistra clenched her fist for controlling her tears looking at other side.

Swara : Maa! I know you also missed me. I am sorry.  ( She still didn't turn her face) Okay! So you didn't missed me right. I am going back.

She turn to go but stop hearing.

Shona!!

She smile in tears turn find her standing with open arms. She instantly run and hug her. Sharmistra hug her back while caressing her hair emotionally. She break hug wipe her tears.

Sharmistra : you are fine na Shona?

Swara : yes Maa! I am perfectly fine. My in laws are very good. They take care of me so much and specially Sanskar ji. ( smiling).

Sharmistra 's face expression change in cold hearing Sanskar name.

Swara : ( hit her head) Sanskar ji!! ( she realised she forget him turn find him still standing on door) Sanskar ji! What you are doing there? Come inside.

Dida : ( also see him still standing on door) arey! Sanskar beta! What you are doing there? Come inside.

Sanskar come inside bend and take Dida 's blessings. She bless him putting hand on his cheeks.

Dida : sorry beta! In shoru I forgot you.

Sanskar : It's okay Dida! I can understand even I myself stand there because I didn't wanted to be disturbance. ( smiling).

Sharmistra : ( coldly) you already became a disturbance.

Sanskar feels bad hearing her but hide.

Swara : Maa!! What are you saying?

Sharmistra : Shona! What was the need of bringing your so called perfect husband here? ( taunted him).

Sanskar clutched his grip on his crutch. His eyes become wet hearing her.

Swara : Maa! What are you saying and how you are talking with Sanskar ji? He is my husband Maa. ( shouts).

Sharmistra : then what you expect me to do Shona? Already you went against for marrying this handicapped person and now you are shouting on me for him? ( shocked seeing her shouting on her for Sanskar).

Sanskar 's heart twist hearing her hurtful words.

Dida : ( angrily) Shomi! Have you gone mad? Sanskar is our son in law and you are speaking like this for him?

Sharmistra : he can be son in law for you but not for me. He surely brainwashed my daughter that she unable to saw his reality. A men who can't even handle himself. Who can't even walk without help of this crutch. How he thought he can be my daughter's perfect life partner? ( with venom in her voice).

Swara : Maa! ( angrily) Your daughter is also not perfect life partner. Don't forget that she can't become mother.

Sharmistra looks down when her daughter shut her mouth showing her mirror.

Swara : I am surprised Maa that you are saying this who always wished someone come who saw your daughter's beautiful heart not her defect but you are seeing Sanskar ji 's defeat not your daughter's. If he is imperfect then your daughter is also not perfect.

Her words hit Sharmistra 's soul. She stand quietly.

Swara : and one more thing Maa! You are mother but he is also my husband. I will not tolerate if someone disrespect my husband even if it's done by own mother. If you don't like my husband then it's okay! We will not come here.  ( she hold Sanskar 's hand ) Chaliye Sanskar ji.

Sanskar : ( try to calm her) Swara ji! It's okay.  She is your mother. Don't be angry on her for me.

Swara : ( looks at Sharmistra) Dekha Maa! My imperfect choice. He is still thinking about you even after your hurtful words that's the difference between your perfect choice and my imperfect choice. It's true my husband is handicapped but his heart is very pure. His care for me is very special even after that whole life I can't give him happiness of being father but still he accepted me whole heartily not even accepted. He never made me feel I am incomplete. Trust me Ma! Not even your perfect choice would able to do this for your daughter and I am proud to be Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.

Sanskar 's heart touched hearing her words and her last statement bring tears of overwhelm in his eyes.

Sanskar : Swara ji! Please calm down. It's okay. ( try to calm her anger).

Swara : ( angry) it's not okay Sanskar ji. I can't bear your insult more.

Sanskar : but Swara ji!

Swara : are you coming or not or I go alone? ( in warning tone).

Sanskar sigh in defeat there is no use of arguing when wife is angry. He silently nod yes. Both go out from home.

Dida : I am disappointed from you Shomi. I never said anything to you as I am your mother being a mother I can understand your concern for your daughter was right but this is too much. In this you are insulting Sanskar without his mistake. Just tell me is it's his mistake that he is handicapped. He is gem for our Shona. A mother can see what's going in her daughter by seeing her eyes can't you see how much she is happy with Sanskar? You always wished to see her happy in her married life. She is happy but now you are becoming hurdle in her path Shomi.

She go from there giving a reality check to her while Sharmistra standing lost in thoughts. Swara 's words are ringing in her ears. She gripped table near her. A tears escape from her eyes.

At Night!

In Study Room!

Sanskar is sitting holding a file but his mind revolving around Sharmistra 's word. He is trying to avoid it but still unable. It's his reality. How he can ignore it? He take a sigh close his eyes letting a tear escape from his eyes.

Suddenly feel soft touch realised it's wiping his tears. She looks find Swara who is wiping his tears while crying make him worried.

Sanskar : ( hold her hand ) Swara ji what happened? Why you are crying? ( worriedly but she doesn't speak anything just crying make him more worried) You sit first.

He make her sit beside her looks at her who is sniffing.

Sanskar : what happened Swara ji? Is someone scold you? ( Swara nod no) Uttara said something? ( She nod no) Mom said something? ( She nod no again) Maine kuch Kiya? ( asked being confused yet worried is he hurt her but she looks at him with frown then nod no looking down sniffing) then what happened?

Swara : I am sorry Sanskar ji. ( crying).

Sanskar : sorry? For what? ( confused).

Swara : I am sorry for however my mother behaved with you. ( sniffing).

Sanskar take a sigh with press lips understand why she is crying.

Sanskar : Swara ji! Why you are saying sorry? You are not at fault and by the way what your mother said wrong. She said the truth. I am handicapped and I don't deserve her daughter. ( with gloomy face).

Swara looks at him with frown. How he can say like that he don't deserve her.

Swara : Sanskar ji! I think you only heard Maa not what I said. ( make him look at her) I said I am proud to be Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari. ( make his eyes wet by her soulful words) Sanskar ji! ( hold his hand in her) Marrying you was my own choice and you know I don't have any regret for it. I am blessed to have you this much that I want you only in this birth and next whole 7 birth. I only want  to become your wife.

Sanskar looks at her being overwhelmed. He feels his heart touched by her words.

Swara : but seems you don't want this. It's okay If you don't want me I will go to my parental home. ( teasingly).

Sanskar 's eyes become wet hearing her.

Sanskar : No! I was not saying this. ( on verge of crying thinking she will leave him).

Swara become worried seeing his teary eyes and chocked voice.

Swara : Sanskar ji! I was only joking. ( cupping his face worriedly).

Sanskar looks at her shockingly. She was joking. How she can do this. He side her hand showing his anger while looking at other side.

Swara : Sorry. I was only joking. ( become sad seeing him).

Sanskar : I don't like such jokes Swara ji. ( while controlling his anger yet pain which coming from his eyes).

Swara : Sanskar ji!!

Sanskar : ( hold her hand) Ab main apni Zindagi Aapke Bina jeene ke baare mein Soch bhi nhi sakta. Kabhi mazak main bhi mujhe chodne ke baare mein mat kehna. Nahi reh paunga. ( confessed with wet voice).

Tears formed in Swara 's eyes hearing him. She looks at him emotionally by his simple confession.

Swara : Kabhi nhi. ( putting hand on his hand which holding her hand) Kabhi nhi chodungi. Hamesha Aapke sath rahungi. Parchai ki tarah. ( emotionally).

Sanskar 's lips curved in smile listening her.

Sanskar : not like shadow but my another half part who will complete me. Will you be my that part? ( with affection in his eyes).

Swara nod yes with teary eyes. He bring himself close her make her nervous. She indeed accepted him whole heartily but is she ready for this closeness. She close her eyes feeling him close to her. She clutched her saree 's pallu in fist. Soon a beautiful smile spread on her petal feeling his lips on her hairline. He kissed on her hairline which has his name of vermilion.

Sanskar after pecking her head looks at Swara who is looking at him smiling with wet eyes.

Sanskar : We will proceed our relation slowly. Mujhe koi jaldi nhi hai. ( make her chuckles) we have whole life. I want to enjoy every phase of our marriage. ( honestly confessed his feelings).

Swara smiles at him with adoration. She also want the same everything slowly. She put her head on his chest. Sanskar smile at her gesture wrap his arms around her protectively. She close her eyes with smile while he also close his eyes smiling.

After a while! They break hug.

Swara : Now let's go. It's too late. Let's sleep.

Sanskar : Swara ji! You go and sleep. I have some office work. I will come after completing it. ( putting his eyes on his file).

Swara : ( looks at clock then at him) Seriously Sanskar ji! It's 11:00pm. You are going to work at this time. Sanskar ji! Where you were at your office time? ( while putting both hand on waist).

Sanskar : ( gulp seeing her angry fake chuckles) Swara ji! Only one file. I will come after completing it. ( while taking file).

Swara : (taking file from his hand out on table) No! You are not going to work this much late. This time is for taking rest. You will become ill if you work continuous like this. ( anger filled concern tone).

Sanskar feels good seeing her care toward him.

Sanskar : but Swara ji.

Swara : No means No! Now get up. ( she make him stand holding his hand start walking with him entangling their arms) You better do your office work at office only. This time is only mine. I will not share it with anything. ( she said possessively putting her head on his shoulders while walking).

Sanskar become surprised hearing her. A bright smile spread on his lips.

Sanskar : Okay Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari. ( lovingly put head on her head).

Swara bite her lips realising what she said feels shy to look at him. Sanskar chuckles seeing her blushing put his one finger under chin make him look at her.

Sanskar : what happened? Till now you were saying so much. Now why you are quiet? ( Swara looks down feels shy) bolti band ho gayi? ( teasingly).

Swara : ( hit his arms playfully shyly) Sanskar ji.

Sanskar chuckles at her. Both come out holding each others hand.

After a week!

At Morning!

Swara come out from washroom hurriedly while wiping her wet hairs. She quicky wear her marriage sign and Shaka Pola apply vermilion on it then looks at Sanskar who is still sleeping seems she spoiled his habit by waking him daily. Nowadays he is literary behave like a kid show lot's of tantrums whole waking.

She come calling his name shook him but he remain unaffected sleeping carelessly without getting affect by her.

Swara : Sanskar ji! Get up. You will get late. ( shaking him but he put pillow on his head make her mouth hung) Sanskar ji! I am calling you. Get up. You will get late.

Sanskar : Please let me sleep Swara ji. ( sleepy).

Swara : Sanskar ji! ( irritatedly) look get up otherwise. ( in warning tone).

Sanskar : do whatever you want but let me sleep. ( in careless tone).

Swara 's mouth hung listening him. He is not even getting affected a bit. She sit on bed with angry pout thinking how to awake him.

Swara : Okay! Don't get up. Let you be late then don't complaint to me that I didn't awake you. ( On warning note).

Sanskar : Okay. ( in sleepy yet careless tone as now only sleep matters).

Swara looks at him with open mouth. She scrunch her nose cutely with frown face with cross hands around her chest then looks at him who is sleeping peacefully without paying attention on him. She roll her eyes seeing clock. This men!!

Swara : Sanskar ji! Please get up. ( trying to awake him).

Sanskar : No!! ( clearly denied).

Swara : ( shoot dragger at him) Sanskar ji!!I am going in kitchen for your tea till get up or I will show you my Durga avatar.

She dangerously warn him and go. After her going Sanskar open his one eye then at her chuckles silently.

Sanskar : Wahh Sanskar Maheshwari! Wahh! I am impressed by you. You made Swara ji fool. ( laugh).

But unaware from a pair of eyes who is watching him angrily. It's reveal Swara who is staring him angrily hiding behind the door.

Swara : Ohh! So yeh Sab mujhe tang Karne ke liye drama Kiya ja rha hai. It's okay Mr Maheshwari! I am also Mrs Maheshwari. ( smirk teasingly go from there).

After a while she come with his tea seeing her coming he immediately close his eyes pretend as if sleeping.

Swara : Sanskar ji! Please uth jayiye. ( extra sweetly).

Sanskar : you again came. I wanna sleep. ( putting pillow on his face for hiding his laugh).

Swara : Sanskar ji! Why you are doing this?  ( sweetly).

Sanskar : ( in sleepy tone) Maza aa rha hai tumhe tang Karne mein.

Swara : Sanskar ji!! ( Sweetly) Please uth jayiye.  ( holding his hand in her hand) Please get up. ( While looking at him teasingly).

Sanskar : Nope.

Swara : Sanskar ji! Please get up. ( while bringing tea near her, she instantly put his finger in tea).

Ahh! Sanskar immediately get up while giving air on his finger from mouth.

Swara : kyun? Khul gayi neend? ( raising eyebrows with teasing smile).

Sanskar : ( looks at her frowned) Kaisi patni ho? Subha Subha Apne pati Ka shoshan karti ho? ( What kind of wife you are! Doing torture on your husband morning itself).

Swara : oh hello! Chai itni bhi garm nhi thi. Aaye bade shoshan wale. ( make faces hold his hand) Let me see.

She start checking while blowing air.

But gasped when Sanskar pulled her toward him) Sanskar ji! ( become surprised by his act ).

Sanskar : ( while wrapping his arms around her waist make her shy) Bahut Maza Aata hai na aapko mujhe tang Karne mein.

Swara : bahut!! ( pinching his nose then chuckles make him frowned).

Sanskar : Acha! ( tighten his grip on her waist make her breath hitched) let me tease you also then.

He bring his face close to him bringing her more close to him. Swara close her eyes seeing him coming near her. Sanskar smiles at her gesture close his eyes for reducing gap between them.

but both become starled by knock sound on door which make them come in sense.

They quickly depart from each other being embarrassed. They heard a servant calling them downstairs. Swara reply him they are coming. He go from there.

Sanskar : ( embarrassed) I am going washroom for freshen up.

Swara : ( equally embarrassed) I am also going downstairs.

She quickly run from there shyly while Sanskar go in washroom.

After sometime!

At Breakfast Table!

All are having their breakfast.

Sujata : Sanskar! Today take Swara also with you in office.

Sanskar : ( confused) but why mom?

Sujata : why means? She is his wife show her your office to her. She didn't visit there and introduce her to everyone and no need of doing any office work today. Take her on a outing today ( smiling).

Sanskar nod yes with smile then looks at Swara who smile back at him.

At Sanskar 's Office!

Sanskar introduce Swara with his office staff then make her show his whole office at last come in his cabin. Swara 's eyes traveled toward front door which family pic of Sanskar, Uttara and Sujata and one men. She understood it's his father.

Her lips curved in smile seeing their marriage pic on his table. She looks at him who is showing her everything. She smile at him.

Both stays there a while then go out foe their outing in restaurants. They spend a gala time while talking with each other. Some gossips about them seeing their imperfect pairing which make Sanskar upset a little but Swara put her palm on his hand and smile at him make him forget everything. They happily eat their food forgetting what people are saying about them.

After sometime!

In Temple!

Swara insist him to come at same temple where they met second time. Both go in temple and prays in front of God for always showering her blessings on them.  They come out after Puja. Swara 's eyes fall on tree remembered how they bound thread on it together. Sanskar also watch it and recall their memories.

Swara : Sanskar ji! Let's go there. ( smiling).

Sanskar nod yes with smile. Both come toward tree. Swara touch their joint thread then looks at him.

Swara : see Sanskar ji! It's our thread. ( excitedly).

Sanskar nod yes smiling. Swara put her head on his shoulders.

Swara : Durga Maa really fulfilled our wish. ( smiling).

Sanskar nod yes while wrapping arms around her shoulders with smile.

Sanskar : let's go.

Swara nod yes. Both come out from temple but Swara become confused seeing Sanskar stopped looking at a direction.

Swara : Sanskar ji! What happened? ( coming back beside him).

Sanskar : that! ( pointing at a direction) bahut Sundar hai.

Swara 's mouth hung following his direction found a girl. Is he complimenting a other girl in front of her. She shoot dragger at him.

Sanskar : I also want that. ( smiling).

Swara glare him angrily.

Swara : how you can do this Sanskar ji? ( angry make him look at her confused seeing her angry) How you can praise someone in front of me?

Sanskar : but what's wrong in praising beauty?  ( confused).

Swara : ( looks at him with open mouth) You go there only then why you are standing in front of me? Go there to your beauty  ( make a cry face).

Sanskar : Okay.

He said and go to that girl make her shocked.

Swara : He really went? ( shocked then make cry face) No Swara! How he can go like this? He is your husband. Go and bring him back and then I will take his class. ( make angry pout).

She start going toward him but stop seeing him talking to same girl then she bring him near a stall of gazra ( Hair accessory of flowers). He select gazra put on her hair make her eyes more widened. Her husband is going to gift someone a pair of gazra.

She fuming in jealousy but soon she become amused as he take the gazra from her hair and give to shopkeeper for packing it. Oh! He is gonna gifting her in a packet. She make angry face.

But become shocked when he just smile at her and come back toward her. Is this gift was for her? She realised mentally slap herself for becoming irrational in her jealousy. What? She was getting jealous? But why? She close her eyes of course she is his wife. Any wife would be jealous seeing her husband going to someone but smile whole heartily that her husband coming back to her.

Sanskar : Swara ji! ( show her gazra) How's it?

Swara : you were talking about this gazra. ( amused).

Sanskar : Yes. ( With of course look) what you thought?

Swara : ( embarrassed) I thought that girl.

Sanskar looks at her amusingly recall how she was getting angry on him. He didn't realise that she was actually fuming in jealousy.

Sanskar : you thought! I was talking about that girl? ( Amused).

Swara : Sanskar ji!! Please already I am embarrassed. Sorry. ( with puppy face).

Sanskar : ( smile) You don't need to say sorry. In fact you know without wife 's anger marriage become phiki phiki you know so you did good.

Swara shook head hit his arms.

Sanskar : yeh gazra.

He forward toward her but smile appear on his face when she just turn her back to him. He smile and put gazra around her hairs make her smile.

Someone is who watching them happy with each other. Dida and Sharmistra who also is coming in temple see them.

Dida : Indeed they are looking imperfect together but if you will see their happiness on face. You will find how much perfect they are together. (smiling).

Sharmistra listen her and then their happy face. She without saying anything go in temple. Dida also go behind her blessing SwaSan in their heart.

After sometime!

SwaSan reach at home but instantly clinged by Sujata and Uttara who start asking about how was their outing? Sanskar just roll his eyes seeing his mother and sister 's excitement. Swara excitedly told them how's was their dinner. What they eat. He shook head woman's!!!

Uttara : ( suddenly notice her gazra) Bhabhi! Kya baat hai aaj aap kuch alg lag rhi hai? ( teasingly) this gazra increased your beauty. Bhai gave to you.  Bhai! You didn't bought anything for us but for Bhabhi Haan! Mera bhai paraya ho gya. ( dramatically).

Swara looks at her with open mouth seeing her drama. No doubt both sister brother are alike.  Dramebaaz. She shook head unbelievably yet shyly by her teasing.

Sanskar : ( hit Uttara 's head) shut up drameebaaaj. I bought this chocolate for you. ( forward chocolate to her make her happy).

Swara smile seeing them.

Swara : and mom we bring this shawl for you. ( give her shawl) cold has started so. Hope you liked ?

Sujata : thank you beta. ( cares her face with motherly affection make her eye wet) what happened Swara?

Sanskar : nothing mom! She remembered her mother. ( while looking at her).

Swara looks at him surprisingly how he understood.

Sanskar : Swara jii! Everything will be alright. Maa will definitely convinced.

Swara nod yes at him.

Sujata : Yes Swara beta! She will understand you.

Uttara : of course after all no one can remain angry on my princess Bhabhi long. ( side hugging her).

Swara smile getting a understanding in laws and a caring husband.

At Night!

In SwaSan 's Room!

SwaSan are laying on their place looking at ceiling. Sanskar become surprised when Swara place her head on his chest wrapping her arms around his waist with smile.

Swara : ( smiling emotionally) I like you Sanskar ji.

Her confession make him surprised. He break hug looks at her surprisingly.

Sanskar : ( looks at her then smile) I also like you Swara ji.

Swara smile hearing him put her head on his chest again. Sanskar wrap his arms around her shoulders.

Both sleep with smile in each other's embrace.

Feelings Confessed ❤️

Precap : Love Blossom ❤️

How's was the update?

Tell through comments ❤️

Next Update after completing Target of 200+ Votes 150+ Comments.

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 8K 25
And they lived happily ever after!!! But was it really happily ever after for Swara and Sanskar? Swara and Sanskar, the strongest team to fight and w...
505K 23.3K 41
He is happily leaving She is broken He is well settled She is struggler He has everything what he wants She had nothing for herself He is selfish Sh...
122K 4.8K 10
This Ts based on track where Raglak married, Sanskar save Swara, bring her from hospital to save her marriage with Laksh, but SwaSan stunned knowi...
129K 5.5K 31
Cricket is Sanskar's life at the same time Swara hates it like anything. Read to know the story of Dr. Swara Malhotra And Cricketer Sanskar Mahes...