Samurai Sliced |cxk story

By elliotsblunt

Cory has been bullied all his life. One day he decides that he isn't going to have it anymore and works on hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Diary Entry #1
Chapter 6
a/n
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Before you read

1.9K 23 9
By elliotsblunt

Okay so if you seen my other story then you know why I made this book. This story will contain strong language and mature content. So please don't read if your under 18. Well who am I to say that cuz I'm 15 writing this story. Anyways you've been warned. Also requests are closed for this one but you can always request on the other book. Okay now get into the story!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 29.1K 97
๐€ ๐’๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐€๐‚๐“: you are going to die. does this worry you? โช tua s1 โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ 4 โซ ยฉ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด๐™ท๐š‡๐š๐™ถ๐š๐™ด๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š‚...
76.8K 1.7K 26
You just moved into L.A to have a new life from your family and friends. You thought everything was going to be normal until a package was sent to y...
150K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
354K 12.2K 74
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž. gilmore girls universe. ๐™š | B L U E ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– โ”€โ”€โ”€ blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day โ ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜Œ ๐˜Œ๐˜ ๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜œ๐˜›๏ฟฝ...