His Blueberry Eyes

By gaykaito

Pronouns: she/they Y/n L/n and Hinata Shoyo are cousins by marriage, when they decide to head for Karasuno t... More

A/N
prologue

1

43 0 1
By gaykaito

A/N: cookie clicker is literally so fun like I'm at 157.9 billion cookies rn

"Guys!" (Y/N) shouted, "Hurry up or you'll be late!"
"Wait (N/n)!"
Well too late
(Y/N) started to count down, the door swung open with Hinata and Kageyama running out the club room down the stairs towards the open gym doors. (Y/N) looked back at the club room and saw they left the door open. "Those two I swear." she mumbled.

----------

"Sho!" (Y/N) called out to him and handed him a paper that was found her my locker, he skimmed through it.

"This a love letter?" He whispered. (Y/N) nodded. Hinata read the name of the sender, "It's from- TOGA YAGARI?!"

This boy better start counting his last seconds

-------

As Hinata hid behind Sugawara's back, he saw that it took Coach Ukai, Ennoshita, and Daichi to hold (Y/N) from murdering Hinata. 

"Hinata?"
"Yes?" He meeped.
"How do you know to hide-... why are you covering your ankles?"
"Well, a situation like this happened in junior high when we were first years."

---Flashback lol---

"Sho, Izumi!"

Hinata heard his cousin calling Izumi and him from the entrance of the school, she was walking with Koji after talking to their administrator. She looks- Hinata knew that face like the back of his hand.

"Izumi, do me a favor." He nodded.
"Can you pray that I'll see the sunrise tomorrow?" He asked why, "I accidentally ratted (N/n) and Koji about skipping two periods." Izumi looked back at their friends.
"I suggest you start running now then, because they're jogging."

Hopefully, I'll just have a sprain

But that wasn't the case at all.

"You know, you guys could've left him with something less excruciating," Izumi looked at (Y/N) and Koji, they left Hinata with both ankles and wrists twisted. She shrugged her shoulders, "He shouldn't have ratted us out." Izumi rolled his eyes.

"He did say it was an accident."
"So?" Koji scoffed.

"Anyways- good luck in detention~," (Y/N) punched Izumi lightly, mumbling their plans on how to murder him. He waved her off.

"I love you guys!"
"YEA YEA...love ya"
"Whatever, love you too."

Softies at heart, I guess.

---Present time lol---

"I couldn't play volleyball for about four months after that." Hinata looked back at (Y/N) and they were still trying to get out of the men's grasp. Sugawara chuckled lightly. 
I can totally see that happening

"Okay enough, (L/n) calm down!" Sugawara looked directly into her eyes, they looked down after a bit and stopped struggling. The guys let her go after a few seconds but stayed close just in case. She straightened herself up and looked calm.

"Ok Sugawara!" She spoke as if she didn't just lash out moments ago. "Now we have to finish up so we can go home, right?"

"U-uh right! C'mon guys let's huddle up!" Daichi was followed by the others, (Y/N) walked over to stand with Kiyoko and Takeda.

-------

"Shoyo!" (Y/N) called out, "Ima do a sleepover with Yams and Enno so tell Auntie not to worry!" He looked relieved at their words. "Alright (N/n)!"

Tomorrow was their first day of training camp. 

It'll be nice to be back in those rentals again. (Y/N) pondered on the thought of futons and vending machines with all kinds of snacks.

----------

After about a half hour of leaving the school grounds, Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, Ennoshita and (Y/N) walked out of the store with their favorite food and drinks.

"I still can't believe you like (f/drink), it's disgusting." Tsukishima looked at me like (Y/N) they were crazy.

"Hey, not my fault my taste buds are happy." She took a long sip while looking at him. "Don't be mean Tsukki," Yamaguchi defended.

"Shut up Tadashi."
"Sorry Tsukki."
"Guys, whose house are we sleeping over? The three turned to look at Ennoshita.
"Tsukishima's house!" (Y/N) cheered.
"Why mine?"

"Cuz, 1: Yams house is the other way. 2: Ennoshita lives with the other second years, and 3: I want to see your room, the way Yams describes sounds like a good vibe."

Tsukishima sighed, "Fine, but Tadashi is sleeping in my room, and you two can sleep in the living room or whatever."

"Okay, Tsukki!"
"Aww look Enno, Tsukki wants to cuddle with his boyfriend~"
"Uh, (Y/n)-"

"(Y/n) I swear if you don't run, I will kill you."

"FIGHT ME TSUKKI- WAIT NO I WAS JUST KIDDING-"

Ennoshita and Yamaguchi walked to Tsukishima's house, watching the sight of (Y/n) running for her life with Tsukishima not far behind her.

--------

"Pardon our intrusion." Ennoshita and (Y/N) bowed to Tsukishima's mother.
"It's fine, it's always nice to meet Kei's friends! I'm Tsukishima Hikari."

"Ennoshita Chikara."
"Y/n L/n,"
"I bet you guys are tired, go sit down wherever you'd like." She went back to washing dishes.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi walked down the hall, guess that's the way to his room. "Enno, look." (Y/N) whispered, pointing to the pictures on the wall. We walked closer and saw- 

"Baby Tsukishima? He looks so adorable." Ennoshita whispered to her, "Yea, he looks cute and happy for once." Ennoshita tapped (Y/N)'s shoulder and pointed to the medals on the stand underneath the photos. "Akiteru Tsukishima," He read.

"I see you saw the medals." The two turned around to see Tsukishima's mother with a sad smile. "Sorry for snooping." They bowed their heads.

"Oh no it's fine!"
"If you don't mind, who is Akiteru?" (Y/N) asked.
"Is he Tsukishima's brother?" Ennoshita followed.

"Yes, he is, and I would love to tell you more, but I've got work. Please help yourself to anything."
"Thank you, Mrs. Tsukishima."
"No need to be so formal, just call me Hikari!" She smiled sweetly. Hikari reminded her son to take the trash out before leaving.

After Hikari left, Ennoshita and (Y/N) called out to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, asking if they wanted to finish their snacks while watching random TikTok compilations on YouTube.

"Sure, why not."
"Yea!"

------------

It had been a while since the group finished eating. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima went back to his room, which left (Y/N) and Ennoshita deciding to put on Manifest, a random show on Netflix.

(Y/N) noticed Ennoshita was starting to drift off. They carefully grabbed his phone, putting it to charge along with her own. But before that, a couple pictures for both of us. Walking back to the couch, (Y/N) lightly tapped his shoulder. "Wanna lie down?" He groggily shrugged his shoulders nodding.

(Y/N) asked him to stand up for a bit, with a confused tired face, he agreed. (Y/N) laid down and said, "Now lay your head on my stomach." He looked at her nervously. She began to close her eyes as an answer, he finally laid down cuddling their waist, resting his head sideways.

He's warm, like hot coco on a chilly winter afternoon.

While (Y/n) was falling in love with his warmth, Ennoshita was falling too, but in a different way.

She's warm, like fresh brownies out the oven. I want to stay like this forever.

--------

"Tsukki are you hungry?"
"Yea, you?"
"Mhm, wanna go out for some fast food?"
"Sure."

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima put on some light sweaters and walked out of his room, Tsukishima looked to his left and saw Tsukishima and Ennoshita cuddling. "Tadashi, look." He peeks his head from behind his large friend and starts to take pictures.

"Blackmail?" Yamaguchi nodded.
"Figured, send me some after we eat."

----------

"WHAT THE HELL SALTYSHIMA?!" (Y/n) yelled.

"Oh, calm down, it's just a picture~" More like 15 of them, sure Tadashi has more.

Sugawara giggled, "(L/n) you're red as a tomato, also Tsukishima send me some."

"SUGA!"

"Sure."

"JUST," she breathed slowly, "Get back to practicing."

"Sure Tomato." 

A/N: bro chocolate chip cookies from dollar tree are so good, like I've eaten more than half the box of ten. Also, i'm running out of ideas already. well not really, it's like i have ideas- but it's for starting new books and i don't wanna do that bc i'm not gonna finish it lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
220K 6.4K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...