๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“œ๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

By AelenaVelaryon

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ข๐“พ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
๐“ฉ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…ฃ ๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…”
๐“ค๐“ท๐“ธ
๐““๐“ธ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ž๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ
๐“๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ผ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“จ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ!!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ

31K 941 73
By AelenaVelaryon

PLANS OF WAR

"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫"

No one knew what happened. It came out of nowhere. A dragon. A goddam dragon, they all thought that was a myth. Rhaenyra had forgotten to tell them after the end of everything she could only save the realm but not the people. Meaning she saved her dragons but that was all. Now, people had seen dragons flying around, most believed that it was just a hallucination or something out of a movie. 

Rhaenyra was sitting in the middle of the Mikaelson Mansion waiting for her children to arrive. News about some unusual things happening were everywhere, many believed it was a disease, people dropping dead out of nowhere, black veins covering their bodies and their skin turning grey. But the reality they were vampires dying right after Finn. Rhaenyra went back to her Targaryen look. She looked like a warrior, she looked older too.

"Mother what-" they stopped when they saw her. She looked older, yet young at the same time. The way was sitting there, made her look strong, terrifying and like a queen. Dean couldn't help but smile, he was pretty much meeting his hero, he liked Rhaenyra Targaryen in the game of thrones and in house of the dragon. And there she was in all of her glory, the queen of the realm.

Dean was the first to catch up on what was happening, making him jump in excitement. "Are we going to...?" he asked and she nodded. "We have prying ears here, so we're going somewhere else" they all simply nodded. She opened some sort of portal and they stood right outside the doors of Valyria.

Technically speaking, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Henrik, Klaus, Dean and Sam were princes and princess. After all, their mother was a queen. The doors opened and the Targaryen children were in awe, gold was everywhere, literally everywhere. As she walked in, it was like seeing a movie, all of her children could see it. Since the moment she was born, to her younger years, to her teenage years, to her adult life. They saw children running around with a younger version of their mother. They saw her coronation, her fights with her uncle-husband.

"Who is he?" Klaus asked. She gave him a sad smile. "King Edward the first, he was my husband" she replied. Dean looked confused. "Wait, but in the show and books they said he was your mother's brother meaning he was your uncle," he said. "That's because he was my uncle. He had this obsession with me, he loved me, but I couldn't love him, not the way he wanted me to. But, I had no choice, I was his wife, and back then getting a divorce was not a thing" they all looked shocked, there was a reason why she didn't want them to know what had happened. "Back then, women were only a pawn for the success of the houses, but your mother became a queen without a king. I killed Edward and his whore" she said with a smirk. Making the siblings smirk as well. "I conquered the Seven Kingdoms because I could and the realm because I had to. But in the end, I was the queen of the Realm" she told them. They all walked inside. Portraits hanged on the walls some were from the beginning of her life to the last a thousand years.

Some of the portraits were of her and her children.

"That's Brandon and I with our son, Aenis" she pointed at the portrait. "Aenis was all me, while his twin brother Brandon, named after his father was all his father. All Stark even the blue eyes" she explained and they nodded.

Dean saw one that caught his eyes. "Who is that with you?" he asked. "Your lady mother and Rhaegar Targaryen" she replied.

"So you dated him?" she simply smiled and shrugged. One of the portraits caught their eyes, it was the Mikaelson's, Winchester's, and Rhaenyra at the ball. Then, next to them there nine portraits, one for each Mikaelson, Winchester, and their mother. "We look rather handsome on this portrait" Kol commented making them all nod. "Come. We must discuss the revenge and how I'm gonna bring back Finn" they all followed her to the war room. Around the room portraits of the queen decorated the walls.

"I'm gonna use Alaric to bring Finn back" everyone gave her a look, they believed she like the hunter, which she did but she loved her children more. "I'm gonna do the same spell I did with Esther, then I'm gonna chaos a little havoc in the town" she added. They all nodded. "Okay, but what is it with people saying they've seen dragons?" Dean asked. "Oh, that was Drogon" as she replied they heard a loud roar. And at the top of the building in front of the war room stood a black dragon roaring loudly.

"Holy shit!" Dean exclaimed loudly. "Okay, is that real?" Sam asked her. She smirked. "What do you think?" she asked. "Come" she said as she made her way out. Drogon landed right next to his mother.

"He was one of the youngest. He was gifted to me along with another two when I married Khal Drogo" she explained and smiled. She learned to like the horselord. "Did you ever love him?" Rebekah asked his mother. "Did I care about him? Yes. Did I love him? No. No like he loved me" she replied with a melancholic smile. Henrik and Sam stood ride by her side, putting their heads on her shoulders. She grab each other hands in support. The rest joining the other siblings. "They will pay for what they have done" she stated. She turned to them. "With Fire and Blood we shall get our revenge on those who have wronged us" she muttered but they heard. "I am a dragon, blood of the old Valyria. And everyone knows a Targaryen and a Velaryon is very dangerous combination" Rhaenyra Targaryen Velaryon was ready for war, but the world was not ready for the chaos she would bring with her thirst of vengeance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 373 12
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ...
344K 9.9K 112
๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
6K 292 11
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...
936K 23K 55
๐€ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ...