❛ PAPER CROWN ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻 ✓

By -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘗𝘈𝘗𝘌𝘙 𝘊𝘙𝘖𝘞𝘕 IN WHICH two people completely new to relationships dec... More

000; cast
001; that's him
002; not a softie
003; he's so intimidating
004; i love stargazing
005; just fuck off
006; clingy is cute
007; that's boring
008; pretty lame alternative
009; is someone jealous
010; i missed you
011; isn't that important
012; we're in public
013; never met him
014; outta pocket
015; you look good
016; her over me
017; overprotective of you
018; secretly a sweetheart
019; you're so romantic
020; consent is consent
021; don't make me cry
022; this sounds interesting
023; everything's fine
024; are you single
025; you're beautiful
026; maybe i want space
027; i wanna facetime
028; that's my girlfriend
029; let's unpack that
030; five days away
031; i don't like it
032; you fucking liar
033; you're a player
034; merry christmas
035; i haven't opened it
036; the biggest mystery
037; stuff happened
038; four in the morning
039; he's trying to change
040; don't want her back
041; not your fault mollie
042: gut feeling you cheated
043; i miss you
044; my new project
045; just a cuddle
046; aren't you horny
047; her last text
048; we're not friends
049; she'll be okay
051; you're all mine
052; what dylan did
053; not my soft side
054; we are all going
055; hold my shit
056; we should tell them
057; i hate people
058; running from the cops
059; whatever you want
060; watch them deny it
061; ruining our plans
062; panic attack
063; art museum
064; you're super talkative
065; our first date
066; you drive me mad
067; i'm right here
068; i'd rather walk
069; i'm so mad
070; we're okay
071; i have a boyfriend
072; not with that attitude
073; you're perfect
074; and i'm a virgin
075; you're an idiot
076; wannabe 1D
077; a bad boyfriend
078; no comment
079; why don't we
080; we'll be fine
thank you !
book three !

050; talk about consent

2.5K 108 109
By -SOLARSYSTM

third person.

"why are you looking at me like that?" corbyn asked, feeling the glare mollie was giving him from across the room while he was trying to tidy up her room for her.

"i can do that." she said, her arms folded and her legs crossed, sat in the biggest hoodie corbyn owned that was basically drowning her, "stop."

"if you can do it, why haven't you?"

"well," she paused, rolling her eyes and letting out a huff before throwing one of her cushions on the floor and immediately picking it up herself, "oh look, i can do it."

corbyn looked up at her, a small smile on his face before he raised his eyebrows, "mollie, don't be difficult."

"shut up or i'll punch you," mollie replied as the boy laughed slightly, "i'm so angry, why won't you let me punch the wall?"

"because you'll hurt yourself."

"that's the point-"

"no," he interrupted her, "the point is to not hurt yourself, you've been back less than three hours, why don't you go paint?"

"do you hate me?"

"huh?" he furrowed his eyebrows, a handful of her clothes in his hand, "what?"

"because of what i did," she slowly shrugged, "i never told you."

"it hurt me but i don't hate you," the boy explained, "i was upset, but i wasn't angry with you."

"i thought you were angry," mollie nodded, "you've got bruises and a few cuts on your hands."

"that was from a fight," he shrugged, throwing the clothes into her laundry basket before walking over to her bed and falling down beside her, "i didn't punch any walls, it was brandon."

"i thought you guys were friends?"

"yeah, we were." corbyn rolled his eyes as mollie ran her fingers through his hair, "until he started making comments."

"and you didn't get suspended or in trouble..?" she asked as he shook his head.

"they don't know it was me," he said through a small laugh, "everyone is too scared to tell someone."

"can i kiss you?" mollie asked, completely changing the subject as corbyn turned to look at her, his hands behind his head, "pleaseee."

"and you say i'm clingy," he smiled slightly, "do you want to go have a bath?"

"hold on you can't just ignore my question," she said, moving her hand away from his hair as the boy frowned, "be nicer to me, i'm fragile right now."

"your eyes are so puffy," corbyn mumbled, moving one of his hands to her face, "is there not gel you could use to make them less puffy?"

"that bath sounds excellent you're so right," mollie nodded, quickly getting off the bed and walking over to the bathroom, instantly being followed by the boy as he wrapped his arms around her from behind, "i hate when you do this."

"no you don't," he said through a laugh, "do you not have any gel?"

"i do but we are not using it," she shook her head as corbyn placed a small kiss on her neck.

"why not?"

"because it feels cold." the girl sighed, grabbing the gel and handing it to him, "and it's a weird texture, plus my eyes already feel sore."

"i'll make your legs feel sore too," corbyn mumbled as the girl slapped his arm, "i'm kidding, is max home though because we coulddd..?"

"no but no," mollie shook her head as corbyn looked at her confused, watching her run the bath.

"can we not make out in the bath then?" he asked, "you just asked to kiss me so how can you reject me now?"

"because you're getting turned on and all i want to do is cuddle," she frowned, yet wrapped her arms around him, "you're not getting in the bath with me if you're turned on."

"i'm not turned on," he said, placing the gel down and cupping her face, "but can we make out?"

"shut up."

"i'll make you shut up."

"all you've done since you've been here is make sexual comments," mollie told him as corbyn nodded and smiled, "not a single second of being supportive."

"my support is being by your side for the next god knows how many weeks and taking care of you," corbyn explained, wrapping his arms around her and swaying side to side while he kissed her head.

"what about college?"

"i can do online," he shrugged, "i told max i would not take my eyes off you until you feel okay again, i'm keeping my word."

"i'm sorry." she mumbled, letting out a sigh.

"there's nothing to be sorry for," the boy told her, "do you feel fine now?"

"that's a stupid question." mollie looked up at him before turning herself back to her bath.

"i was trying to be supportive miss mollie."

"you still haven't given me a kiss," she shrugged and folded her arms.

corbyn rolled his eyes, grabbing her waist and turning her back to him before pulling her closer, leaning in and attaching his lips to hers.

"happy now?" he asked, giving her a smile as she nodded, "give me a smile then."

"no," mollie turned the water off to the bath, "i don't feel like it."

"but i want to see your-"

"i want you to shut up," she interrupted him.

"that's cute princess." corbyn tilted his head, taking off his shirt as mollie immediately turned herself around, "what?"

"nothing," she shook her head.

"you turned away."

"you're attractive," mollie mumbled to herself while corbyn gave her a laugh, "shut up."

"do you want to make out with me now?"

"maybe a little.." the girl said, turning back towards him, "..or a lot."

"simp," he shrugged and smiled, watching her hold her middle finger up before taking off the hoodie she had on, "oh wait, you can't get those bandages wet."

"then i won't put my arms in the bath idiot." mollie huffed, "and stop looking at them you're making me feel insecure and guilty."

"i still think you're beautiful," corbyn told her.

"look who the simp is now." she raised her eyebrows, watching him get into the bath and glare at her, "you know i can't take compliments so that was your fault."

"i was trying to make you feel better," corbyn replied as the girl soon joined him, trying to keep her bandages out of the water, "but you're right, that was my fault."

"and we're not even dating so that was your fault again," mollie continued as corbyn nodded and smiled, grabbing the shampoo bottle before hearing the girl laugh slightly.

"what are you laughing at?"

"i'm just so funny," she let out a content sigh.

"nothing you said was funny."

"you know what fuck you," the girl shook her head as he laughed, "now you're laughing."

"because it's funny when you're pissed off," corbyn said, beginning to wash her hair for her.

"so i'm funny, thank you." she nodded once, "you just proved my statement correct."

"maybe living with you for this long is a bad idea."

"no because think of all the cuddles i'll get," mollie threw her hands up, "you can't leave now."

"what will i get?"

"i don't know, maybe like a gold star." she suggested, "or i could even give you a tub of ice cream."

"that's it?" he asked, "you treat me like i'm your servant."

"you are."

"can we not make out at all?"

"oh, maybe like once or tw-"

"what?!" he paused, "no, it's gotta be at least once a week."

"not when you're forcing it," mollie rolled her eyes, "talk about consent besson."

"sorry, sorry." he shook his head, "i let me hormones get the best of me, i'm sorry i'll treat my girl with more respect."

"thank you, geez."

a/n

i hate these mfs all they do is argue like dis 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 650 17
WWE Superstars are forced to take shelter in an abandoned hotel because of a raging storm. But this is no ordinary hotel! They start seeing things mo...
238K 5.2K 69
in which they're both singers, he's a fan, she is too, and they fall in love. then they have a baby. ~ social media story harry x woc softrry ig?
874K 34.7K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
311K 12.7K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...