The Shadow Queen become a hos...

By Bleachlover101

Yuki Ootori Kyoya's Older sister by a few minutes come to Ouran Academy. What happens when she stumbles upon... More

The Shadow Queen become a host? A Tamaki love story
The Queen is BACK! But they think I'm a boy! Ch.1
Physical Exams Suck!! Ch. 3
My Brother's 'Fiance' and an Annoying new Manager! Ch.4
Two Pairs of Siblings Fight! Ch.5
An Underclassmen is the Naughty Type! Ch. 6
Pool Gone Wild! SOS! Mission: Save Yuki and Honey! Ch. 7
The Sun, the Sea, and the Host Club! Ch.8
The Attack of the Zuka Club? Ch.9
The Life of Yuki Ootori~ Ch. 10
Sadly not a Chapter but a Notice!!
Her Princely Blonde Big Brothers! Ch. 11

Types and Balls~ Ch. 2

855 16 2
By Bleachlover101

Yuki's POV

I sighed as I walked through the halls of Ouran. It's really not the difficult, the classes I mean at least. I mean it's not that hard to do stuff. Besides I get to spend time after school making girls think I'm a boy and impress them for a bit of fun~

I soon open the door to see the hosts wearing......Tropical outfits......wow. This is a whole new level of weird. I sweat dropped as I looked to my small calendar.

"Sorry to burst your bubbles but the calendar states it's still early spring." I said sighing a bit as Tamaki went onto a rant about the winter. I sighed as I went to go get the instant coffee.

The Host Club is Now Open!

I sighed passing out the coffee as I sat at my small table. I then looked around seeing as Tamaki was again making the girl's weak in the knees, Kyoya writing in the black book, the twins using their little taboo act, and Honey and Mori being themselves making girls swoon. I sighed sitting back until one of the girls at my table gained my attention.

"So Yuki, Aren't you going to dress in a tropical outfit?" the girl said as I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"No matter how devastating it is to disappoint you ladies, but I want to always stick to what the real seasons are and not from a phony heating system." I said to them with a frown as they swooned while I remember Tamaki trying to get me into a tropical dress, but like the tomboy I am, i denied the dress.

"No no it's fine Yuki! It's fine to see how faithful you are to the natural seasons." One girl said.

"Yeah just think of the cherry blossoms in full bloom when the ball arrives." Another said.

"The petals floating around as we dance through the night." The last one stated as I chuckled.

"It's cute to see how all of you dream like that. Imagine of what a fantasy you want, maybe to come true in the future." I said smirking a bit to them as the girls swooned and blushed.

A small title under me said "The host club's Mysterious type~"

"I'm sorry, but I think it's time for the host to switch clients." A girl's voice rang through.

"Oh right. You must be um..." I said looking through my notes.

"My name's Kanako, Kanako Kasugazaki." The girl said and tilting my head up with her hand under my chin. "You're even cuter than I thought. You are now my new Favorite Host Yuki." She said looking into my eyes.

Hosting Hours Over!

So after that little incident with Kanako, all the host are around  a table near my brother, well except for Tamaki who was at a separate table gulping down ramen. Wonder what's wrong with him.

"Hey boss! Stop eating that commoner's ramen and come help us with the party planning. Does it really bother you that much that Princess Kanako has taken a liking to Yuki?" The twins said as I sat by my brother.

"He really shouldn't. She's had the illness for a while now." My brother said not looking from his laptop screen.

"What illness?" I said confused. She looked healthy to me.

"She's had a case of Host hopping disease." Kaoru said.

"A.K.A the never see the same boy twice disease." Hikaru finished.

"Usually regular guests stick to the same host every time they visit but Ms. Kanako changes her favorites regularly." My brother said.

"That's right because before she chose you, she was with Tama-chan." Honey said with his little Bun-Bun. An image came to my mind of Kanako as Tamaki swept her off her feet.

"Oh~ So princey here is just jealous because I took her from him?" I said with a bored expression on my face.

"Shut up! I could care less! I'm running out of patience! Yuki! It's time for you to start dressing like a girl!" Tamaki said dramatically pointing to me.

"Huh." I said patting Honey on the head as he was sniffling from Tamaki's yelling.

"I don't understand how you're so popular with the ladies when you are a lady yourself!" Tamaki said then going to his 'private' chest as he ran up to me.

"Now Listen to daddy Yuki! Daddy's wants you to go back to the way you were!!!" He said showing me a picture of when I was in middles school and when I looked like an actual girl.

"Don't go blowing up my pictures with out my permission damnit!" I said furious. 

"The more I look at this picture the more amazed I am." Hikaru said staring at my picture.

"How did this, become that?" He asked as a picture of my middle school self was put next to the picture of when I first came into Ouran.

"The day before school started I got a haircut from a barbershop but they cut it too short so i left it the way it was. I never had a school uniform either so I had to wear what I wanted and the rest just fell into place." I said with a shrug. "I didn't really care if I looked like a dude." I said shrugging again.

"Girls should never refer to themselves as Dude! Mama!! Yuki's using those dirty boy words again." Tamaki said sobbing.

"I'm sorry but who's Mama?" Hikaru asked confused.

"Based on proposition  I assume it's me." My brother stated.

"Look I really don't see what you are crying about. I came here on my free will and I'm staying on my free will. I don't care about the stupid secret i have to have on my shoulders. All you need to do is make sure nothing about my real gender gets out to the public. Simple really. " I said and sighed crossing my arms. "Yes Hikaru I do have formal dancing skills so no need for lessons. Assuming that's where this is going about since the ball is coming up." As Hikaru shut his mouth Tamaki stood up pointing to me.

"Fine if you want to be in this club that badly, you have to prove to me that you have this formal dancing skill by mastering the waltz and performing it on the night of the ball or I'll tell the whole school that you are a girl and we'll knock you down to errand boy." Tamaki said as I stared to him with a bored expression.

~One Week Later, The night of the Ball~

I sighed as the host club stood in the darkness of the ballroom as Tamaki welcomed the girls. The lights flashed on showing the host club in their best dress. I wearing a simple white suit, with black necktie, and black shoes. Nothing to fancy like Tamaki. While Kyoya announced that a girl would get a kiss on the cheek from Tamaki, I seriously think that I said girls fainting out in the crowd. What the hell......it's just a kiss on the cheek not like you get rare jewels or more money. 

"Yuki~ Show some enthusiasm will ya?" The twins said to me while I stood sulking a bit.

"Well sorry, i just don't like parties or crowds okay." I said still sulking, like I claimed before I didn't live the high life of a rich person, i spent my times as a 'commoner' as Tamaki would put it.

"Well even so you can at least get something to eat. We have a large enough spread." My brother said as my head perked up.

"Spread? Mmmm Fancy tuna?" i said pouting my lips out a bit. suddenly my brother snapped his pen as the host restated what I said. Soon Tamaki flipped over the ledge to our level and pointed to  my brother.

"Get some fancy tuna here right now!" He said

"And some deluxe Sushi too." my brother said already on the phone. While this was happening the twins were snuggling up to me as an invisible blush was on my face as the twins mumbled "poor little dear~" i thought 'I hate the rich folk.' 

Soon after that the ball began. The hosts were out dancing with the girls as I stood by a pillar. That was until Kanako came up to me.

"Hello there Yuki. I was wondering if I could have the next dance?" She asked kindly.

I shrugged "Sure why not." I said taking her hand and led her to the dance floor.

"Kanako-chan is here." Honey said to Tamaki.

"Alright men, then let the mission begin." Tamaki said.

Then suddenly two shadows stole me away from Kanako and led me somewhere leaving Kanako shocked.

"There she is!" Hikaru said as Mori dropped me by a changing curtain.

"Hey hey! You didn't have to be forceful you know!" I said getting to my feet.

"Yeah yeah just get changed into this!" The twins said shoving a bag into my hands and Honey pushing me through the curtains.

I sighed and looked into the bag seeing my new outfit, great~

A while later I slipped on the red dress and the black long haired wig as I walked out in the small black heels. Soon the twins were putting make-up on me. You see this was all a plan Tamaki came up with to set up Kanako with a guy that she was engaged to.

I sighed standing up as Tamaki burst through the doors wondering why it was taking so long until he stopped as I turned around. Now yes, I am flat chested but somehow this red dress with the wig and heels made me actually look kind of cute. While Tamaki was still shocked from how I actually looked like a girl, I am here having trouble with the stupid heels. Grant it I never walked in heels for a while now.

"Wow you look Cute Yuki-chan!" Honey said smiling to me.

"My face feels heavy and I can barely walk in these heels." I said horribly walking off down the hall.

"Good Luck Yuki!" The twins said to me as Tamaki was mumbling how cute I was. Whatever.

Okay basically because I really hate doing this romantic crap i just went in and talked with the guy and said he was still in love with Kanako but he thinks she doesn't love him anymore but yadda yadda they think they the other doesn't like them but I basically tell the guy to just tell Kanako his feelings but basically at the end of the night i say that they finally figured out that they are meant for each other.

But to actually to the end, with me back in my suit (Thank the Lord), we actually gave Kanako and her fiance the last dance of the night. Turned out to be just like a fairytale for Kanako all except for the twins to ruin it.

"And now to call out for the Queen of the night!" Hikaru started.

"Which is Princess Kanako!" Karou said.

"And for her reward, a kiss on the cheek from the king!" Hikaru said. While Tamaki was trying to look cool in a princely manner Kaoru stated,

"In which Yuki Ootori will take the place of Tamaki!"

"Huh!?" Tamaki and I said at the same time us both being freaked out.

I sighed "I am not kissing her cheek." I said refusing the kiss.

"Fancy Tuna." my brother said as my interests perked.

"Well it IS just a peck on the cheek." I said walking down the steps to me Kanako.

"Hey you think this is Yuki-chan's first kiss do you?" Honey finally stated.

"What!?" Tamaki asked.

As I got ready to just peck Kanako's CHEEK, Tamaki had to rush in, slipping on a banana peel and making me kiss Kanako....on....the....lips.....WTH!?!?!?!?!?!?! My first kiss, taken by another girl!?!?! Note to Self: Kill Tamaki tomorrow. We both broke away blushing a bit while I was left to my thoughts. While Tamaki cried out to my behind me.

'Even though I got my first kiss stolen by a girl, it still matters that her and her fiance are together. So the night turned out pretty well actually. Just got to remember to kill Tamaki tomorrow.' And my thoughts finished off as the light glared off my eyes as I glared harshly to Tamaki.

Next Time on: The Shadow Queen Becomes a host!

Yuki: Physical exams? Won't my gender be let out?

Tamaki: Don't worry Yuki! I'll protect your secret!

Yuki: Physical Exams suck!!

Tamaki: The host club we'll be waiting.

Everyone: See you then!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
257K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...