Vento Aureo || Her Muse ||

By Fancybunnynii

No words can describe what she felt when she travels with Bruno Bucciarati and his team. In fact, she is sile... More

|| 1 ||
|| 2 ||
|| 3 ||
|| 4 ||
|| 5 ||
|| 6 ||
|| 7 ||
|| 8 ||
|| 9 ||
|| 10 ||
|| 11 ||
|| 12 ||
|| 13 ||
|| 14 ||
|| 15 ||
|| 16 ||
|| 17 ||
|| 19 ||
|| 20 ||

|| 18 ||

1.6K 64 18
By Fancybunnynii

They have another problem in their hands as Narancia in Giorno's body can't summon his stand. Looking up, they saw Lil' Bomber flew in the air in high speeds. Mista tests his pistols which boost the power of their attack. This is a strange experience with them. All the people around the sight got body swapped like them. Giorno had use his stand to sense someone from the ground. "If you're thinking that the boss and Bucciarati got swapped, there is one there for certain - that's not the boss' soul." Trish spoke up. She has the sense of the boss' presence. 

"Until then, we can't take our eyes off of him." Giorno declares. The group tense up when seeing the turtle climb on a pillar. "The enemy is Diavolo." The turtle spoke, "Listen to me. Are you Giorno Giovanna?" He told them that his name is Jean Pierre Polnareff, the person who called them here. "I only did this because Diavolo left me with no other choice. What you are experiencing right now is part of the arrow's power - the arrow I was supposed to give you." Jean told them. His stand, Silver Chariot took the arrow. 

Jean can't stop his stand as his body is already dead. He was lucky that his soul switch with the turtle - saving his life. Narancia confirms the dead body on the second floor. The team have to deal with a lone stand as Jean had no power to control Chariot. Now, they have no clue where the boss is. The only way to defeat the boss is to use the arrow. 

Now, Jean reveals that the boss is a duo - a split personality. Latte looks down at Leone who had questions but no voice to speak with. "Someone is coming!" Narancia shouts out. Giorno signals to the rest of the team to split up and hide. Latte grabs Jean from the pillar to hide behind a wall with Leone. She held Jean close to her chest, protecting him as he can't defend himself. Eyes lands on an approaching figure. 

A pink haired man with a fishnet top and violet jeans. Giorno signals Narancia to use his stand to attack. Jean shouts to Giorno, "The left! Look to the left in the shadows!" There is Silver Chariot behind one pillar close to the doorway. In his right hand is the arrow. The pink haired man charges at Chariot. Leone's eyes widen to see that Sticky Fingers come out from Diavolo's body. 

"That's Bucciarati!" Latte thought to herself. Sticky Fingers attack the stand, tearing his right arm off. They are glad it was Bruno occupying Diavolo's body. Bruno watches all of them come out of their hiding spot. He is able to mental note which bodies they switch with. 

Trish = Mista

Narancia = Giorno 

Leone = Latte

Holding Jean in her hands, Jean is happy that Bruno is able to caught on with the arrow's power. Bruno's body still hadn't move from his spot. As Chariot stood up, they have to grab the arrow. Bruno reaches for the arrow but his stand stops him by wrapping his hand around his user's throat. Now the stand is moving in to attack Bruno. Mista saves Bruno by shooting the arrow and the wild stand. "I'm going to knock the arrow out of his hand!" Mista shouts out. 

They were shocked to see Sticky Fingers attacking Bruno. Now it is happening to Sex Pistols. Trish is able to use her stand to save Mista from being shot in the head by his own stand. Latte's eyes move to Leone taking mental notes of what is happening. She could see his mind clicking in realization. Chariot picks up the arrow and reattaches his arm. The stand slowly walks away from the scene. Even for Jean, this is the first time he see this happen. 

Leone turns to Latte who made eye contact with each other. He points at his mouth, telling her to speak. The mute woman's mouth fell open. This is strange as she never spoke before. As the others try to figure out why it is happening, Latte clears her throat. "...A-Abbacchio has...s-something to say." It is so unusual for her to use Leone's voice to talk. 

Mista and Trish turns to her. "Latte, you can talk now!" Trish comments. Latte nods, "I...I am not use to this. I can speak...now because of Abbacchio's body..." She turns to Leone as he begins to mouthed what he wants to say. "Chariot's power...affects stand users. Their stands....a-attack them. Its...a defense mechanism." Latte spoke out. Bruno agrees as Leone gave a look of appreciation to her. 

"What the heck are we supposed to do?" Narancia asks as their stands are powered up. Their stands will kill them without hesitation if they try to grab the arrow. Latte looks down at Jean. She might have an idea. Before she can tell them of their idea, Doppio is waking up. Bruno orders Mista to shoot his body to stop him. Mista was hesitant but Giorno tells them that he can heal the bullet wounds. All they need to do is make sure he doesn't move. 

Bang, Bang!

Shooting his stomach, Doppio is unable to move from his spot. Mista shoot Doppio's legs to stop him from walking. Standing behind the group, Latte hands Jean to Leone to hold for a moment. "Since my stand isn't combat, then it might be easy to handle. If I move to the arrow."  She thought to herself. 

Summoning her stand, she noted the red aura surrounding her stand. "If my stand is powered up..." She thought to herself. Her stand turns invisible but she felt her stand wrap her arms around her, into an embrace. Before Latte could speak, everything went black for the mute woman. 

Time has skipped again...

+++

Four bullets fell from Mista's hand to the ground. The gunner look at the scene with horror. Giorno and Bruno realizes what is going on. "Time just skipped ahead a few seconds!" Jean told them that they didn't hear the bullets falling down on the ground. No one has seen King Crimson come out at all. Mista told Trish quickly to drop one more bullet to the ground. His fear of the number four made him tell Trish to do it now. Jumpy from his tone of voice, Trish grabs one of the bullets from Mista's hand to drop it on the ground. As the bullet hits the ground, Giorno asks if she can sense the boss nearby. 

It is impossible since everyone switch bodies. Bruno turns his head to see Narancia and Leone standing behind them. "What's going on in the area, Naranica?" Bruno asks, "Is there anyone nearby?" Narancia shakes his head, telling them that the area is clear. Then, a faint signal slowly disappears around them.

"...Huh?" Narancia spoke out, "One of us is gone." He spoke up. His words made Bruno pause. "What do you mean?" He looks at Leone who shrugs his shoulders. There is no sign of Latte behind them. "Where is-" 

Drip

Something lands on Narancia's left shoulder, wet. "What the-" Narancia touches the spot then looks at the palm of his hand. The sight of red made his blood go cold. "Blood...?" Narancia's shaky voice caught them off-guard. Leone looks at the boy in confusion. 

Bruno saw something red at the corner of his eye to see blood dripping down the wall of the pillar. Everyone looks up to see a horrible sight. Trish shivers as mutters under her breath, "Why...? Why I can't sense him anywhere..." She can't believe this is happening. Giorno quickly moves the others out of the way. 

Before them, Latte is impale by metal railings. The side of her head, limbs, stomach, and the left side of her chest went through her body. Bruno taken down Latte from the railings. Giorno removing the railings to begin his work. His eyes widen to see small mirror frames around her chest and stomach's wounds. The mirror within the frame broke into pieces. Those pieces turn into dust to reveal there is no signs of wounds. The only wounds she bear is her head, arms, and legs. 

His healing made Latte emit a painful groan. The other watch Latte's eyes flutter open. She found herself on Mista's lap. "Hey, you did it!" Mista looks relieved to see Latte still breathing. "...N-not...again." Latte coughs out. She really had enough of the boss trying to kill her off. Jean breathes out a sigh of relief. Holding her head, she felt a painful migraine. "You are really a magnet for close death experiences..." Giorno comments. 

"I really don't...want that..." 

Jean interrupts them, warning them that Diavolo will come back to attack them soon. They decide to move fast and take the arrow back from Chariot. All of them move out to run out of the Colosseum.

+++

Running down the street, Latte and the others found the stand walking down the street quietly. Bruno comments that the stand has no mind of its own. He trips the stand on the ground. Giorno slowly reach for the arrow but his stand stops him. Then, he pulls back and his stand disappears. They aren't able to get close to the arrow. "If we try to touch it with something, it'll come flying back at us." Giorno spoke out. Trish asks how they will be able to pick it up. 

"...You say it only affect stands right...?" Latte spoke out loud. They glance at Latte holding Jean in her hands. "C-can non-stand users pick it up then? Would Mr. Polnareff be able to pick it up himself?" She asks out loud. Latte glances at Leone who snap his fingers. Jean caught on what Latte is asking. "It might work, put me down." Latte put down Jean on the ground. 

Jean moves towards the arrow then picks it up with his mouth. Latte's plan worked as it doesn't affect Jean at all. Reacting to the arrow being picked up, Chariot charges towards Jean. Quickly, Jean told Mista to stab his stand with his arrow since the gunner stood in front of him. Mista is hesitant about touching the arrow. "Giorno, stop the stand!" Bruno shouts out. Mista takes out his gun to shoot at the stand but the revolver fell out. 

"Lil' Bomber!" Narancia summons his stand to shoot at the stand. Shooting at the stand, it flung backwards. Narancia is able to shoot off its' left leg off. They sigh out in relief. Mista asks his pistols why his revolver broke all of a sudden. Number 5 meekly replies, "M-maybe the boss got close?" The other pistols call him crazy. 

"I...wouldn't rule out the idea." Latte defends number 5. Number 5 tearfully thanks the woman. Leone who stood next to Narancia motions him to check their surroundings. Narancia let out a sigh, "No use, there is a lot of people around here." They become still when seeing Chariot slowly rising to his feet. Chariot charges again. Latte reaches for Jean to pluck him from the ground. The arrow fell from his mouth to Chariot's hand. It still moves towards Latte and Jean. 

"What?!" Latte cried out, holding Jean close to her arms. Narancia and Giorno uses their stands to keep Chariot away from Latte. His arm and leg was torn off but the stand still goes after Latte. "Requiem intends to finish me off because I touched the arrow." Jean exclaims. "Run, Latte!" Giorno shouts out. Latte runs away with Jean in her arms. She jumps on the light pole to climb upwards. 

Out of arm's reach, Latte is glad that Leone has upper body strength to hold her in place. "Latte, throw him here!" Mista shouts out. Having no choice, Latte is about to throw Jean to Mista. A pop made her still. Her eyes widen to see no Jean in her left hand. "Mr. Polnareff!" She shouts out then saw Jean on the ground next to the pole. 

Latte slides down to the ground to check on Jean who was close to near death. "A-are you okay?" Latte asks, kneeling down next to him. The others check Jean to see him okay. "Do you remember what I said back at the Colosseum? There is still more to Requiem's ability that I'm not aware of." His voice sounds grave, "Requiem stopped because the starting time has come." The others become pale to see a being forming within his shell - a change. "What's going on?!" Mista cried out when seeing the unusual changes beginning to take form. 

+++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 94 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...
23.2K 510 15
Y/N L/N gets a new job at a local restaurant when she meets a bizarre group of people. Upon meeting them, she also realizes she's not the only one wi...
116K 4.6K 37
Y/N, known more as the ruthless and callous Capo C/N, is one of the most powerful stand users in Passiońe. Bucciarati's gang knew her as someone with...
6.7K 235 13
AU: College, where everyone is around the ages of 18-20, no one is a stand user Y/N finally gets into college, a month late after a few complications...