𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐚 , 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨...

By -augustt

[𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖆] (Aj) Unrelenting and deadly; involving loss of divine grace or spiritual death. ❝This is t... More

-Mᴏʀᴛᴀʟᴀ-
Cᴀsᴛ
━━━Aᴄᴛ Oɴᴇ ━━━
Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
━━━Aᴄᴛ Tᴡᴏ━━━
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sɪx
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
━━━Aᴄᴛ Tʜʀᴇᴇ━━━
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴛʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sɪx

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ

5.7K 194 57
By -augustt

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

*.☽
| Mᴏʀᴛᴀʟᴀ |
━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ┗━━━

"𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀?"

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐃 tiredly to the great hall, her hair a mess around her bare face, as she latched onto Dracos arm, leaning all her body weight onto him and her head on his shoulder.

They had all been called down to the great hall that night for a reason unknown to Cassiopeia. But what she did know is that she had to stay there overnight, which she was obviously not happy about.

Once she got to the great hall she realised all the tables where gone and replaced with sleeping bags on the floor. Groaning, she looked at her cousin, "I'm not sleeping on them."  Draco sniggered at her antics and opened his mouth to respond before getting cut off.

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice on that Miss Black." Boomed Dumbledore, smiling at the young witch, "I'm assuming you are all curious as to why you are here," he continued, "We have had a break in, in the castle, we don't want any student or staff to panic and we want you all to know we have it all under control. We have staff patrolling the corridors now searching for the intruder. We don't want to scare you but you must all know who he is. Sirius Black was in the castle."

All the students started to whispers to their friends, sharing worried glances.

"We also suspect," continued Professor Snape, "that Sirius Black may have had help from someone inside the castle." He then let his gaze obviously wonder linking eyes with the person he suspected.

All the students and staff followed his gaze to see him looking at a glaring Cassiopeia.

"Your joking me right?" She stated, not breaking eye contact with the man, "you think I had something to do with this, your crazy!"

"I never said that." Scowled Snape. "Yeah, well you insinuated that I did. I don't even know him, why in the Salazar would I help him get in the castle!" She angrily replied.

"No one thinks that Miss Black, let's just all calm down." Interrupted Mcgonagall, trying to calm the situation. "Tell that to them." Cassiopeia replied, more calm this time, gesturing to the hall fall of glaring students.

"Whatever," she continued, "I'm going to bed." And with that she trudged over to the sleeping bag with her friends right behind.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 tiredly at her seat in DADA, next to Blaise, with her head buried in her hands, really wishing she could have a cigarette right now.

She hadn't gotten a lot of sleep lately, with the whole Sirius Black situation and had people whispering and making up things everywhere she went. Obviously it didn't bother her, she was a black after all. She also knew no one would dare say anything to her face, for they were not only scared of what she would do but of her friends too.

Her uniform was in her normal messy state but, instead of her normal robes falling of her shoulders, she was wearing a large leather jacket, the same one her father had gifted her before school started. She had somehow ripped a massive hole in the back of her robes and had to wait for them to be fixed. But she didn't really know what possessed her to wear the jacket, she could have gone without it or even had chose a different jacket, but she didn't. She knew it would be dangerous because if anyone found out where it came from she would seem even more suspicious but, as she liked to say, 'what's life without a little risk'.

Next to her Blaise was humming a song by the hippogriffs, which was rather annoying. Just as she was about to tell him to stop the door opened and closed rather obnoxiously. She turned around to see Professor Snape striding towards the front of the classroom, closing the windows on his way until it was dark.

Once he had gotten to the front he pulled down the projector and stared to the class, "Turn to page 394." With a sigh and a roll of her eyes Cassiopeia opened her book and turned to the page, then looked to her left when she heard Harry start to speak, "Excuse me  sir, where's Professor Lupin?"

"That's not really your concern, is it Potter?"he replied, unimpressed. "Suffice it to say that your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394!"

"Werewolves?" Questioned Ron. "But sir," interjected Hermione, "we've just begun learning about red caps and hinky puffs?"

"She's right." Continued Cassiopeia, "we're not meant to start nocturnal beasts for weeks, I think?"

"Quiet, both of you." Deadpanned Snape. "When did she come in?" Asked Ron, "Did you see her come in?"

"Now which one of you can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?" Asked Snape, causing Hermione's hand to shoot up. "No one." He continued, not even remotely paying attention to Hermione. "How disappointing."

"Please sir." Answered Hermione anyway, "An animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal, a werewolf has no choice. With each full moon, when he transforms, he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend if he crossed his path. Furthermore the werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind."

"Awhoooo" Draco joked from in front of Cassiopeia.

"Thank you Mr Malfoy." Snape deadpanned, "that is the second time you have spoken out of turn Miss Granger, are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know it all. Five points from Gryffindor."

"That's complete bullshit." Cassiopeia snapped. "Excuse me Miss Black?" Inquired Snape, staring angrily at the girl who reminded him so much of one of the men he hated the most in the world, Sirius Black. "You heard me, you asked a question, she answered it." Cassiopeia stated bluntly, her piecing glare pointed directly at the man.

"That'll be enough from you, unless you want to spend your time tomorrow in detention." Snape spoke, walking closer to the girl.

"Fine by me, couldn't give a shit, I'm just stating the clear facts, one of those being that your a bully. Like seriously why do you find pleasure out of picking on your students?"

"That'll be detention tomorrow Miss Black, anyone else?"

Cassiopeia rolled her eyes and went to slam her head of the table, but ended up slamming it on Blaises hand, as he looked at the girl with a smile and wink. She smiled back and slept for the rest of the lesson.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 quickly making her way down to the quidditch pitch after her detention with filch. She had about 20 minutes till the game started and needed to get her seat.

Once she had gotten to the pitch, she stopped to catch her breath, before walking into the Gryffindor stands, she would have gone to her Slytherin friends but they were all supporting Hufflepuff and she wouldn't have looked extremely out of place in her red clothes and red hair. Despite the obvious rivalry between Slytherins and Gryffindors Cassiopeia was still friends with many of them and supported their house when Slytherin weren't playing, even if her friends and house didn't approve.

"Took you long enough Cass." Hermione stated as she stood next to her. "Fitch wouldn't let me leave till all the trophies were spotless." She replied with a shrug.

"Thank you by the way." Hermione giggled at the girl. "For what?" Cassiopeia asked as she put up her large umbrella, covering her Hermione and Ron. "For sticking up for me in DADA, no one else did." She gestured to Ron, who looked utterly offended.

"If I had said anything to him he would have bit my head of!" Defended Ron, "She only got a detention because she's a Slytherin."

"It's fine Hermione, he was being a dick." She smiled at the girl, "and Ron he hates me too, not as much as you guys, but I think that's because of my house, but he still hates me other wise I wouldn't have gotten the detention. I don't know why though, I mean he favours all the other Slytherins, how am I different?"

The conversation between the three friends continued for a bit longer until the match finally started and their attention was drawn too that.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 in the hospital wing next to Harry's bed after the quidditch match, she looked extremely odd being there, surrounded by a bunch of Gryffindors but she stayed anyway, wanting to make sure her friend was alright

"He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" Exclaimed Ron. "Peaky?"
"What do you expect"
"He fell over 100 feet."
"Yeah come on Ron let's throw you of the astronomy tower."
"See what you look like."

"Probably a right sight better then he normally does." Joked Harry as he woke up. "How are you feeling?" Questioned Hermione. "You gave us a right old scare there mate." Finished George.

"Brilliant." Answered Harry, "what happened?"
"Well, you fell of your broom." Confirmed Ron nervously.

"Really, I meant the match, who won." Cassiopeia rolled her eyes and stepped out from the crowed of people, making her presence known to Harry. "No one blames you Harry, the dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds, Dumbledore was furious, as soon as he saved you he sent them straight of." She then glanced at Hermione who was shyly nodding along.

"There's something else, when you fell, your broom it sort of flew into the whomping willow and well." Ron awkwardly explained while holding up the snapped broom.

Cassiopeia could she the look of sadness and disappointment in Harry's eyes and wished she could help, she may be a Slytherin but that didn't mean she didn't have a heart.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 183K 91
'y/n potter? bet she'll be just like her idiot brother' '𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧' started - june 2020 finished - january 2021 edited - soon
603K 20.4K 89
❝ you're like a mystery just waiting to be solved. ❞ in which 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐭 holds more...
4.9M 147K 95
Two burning hearts that dared to break Remeber, nobody said that it would last forever. Harry Potter, the boy who lived, had always felt as if everyo...
22.7K 823 39
The fifth year at Hogwarts opens with terrifying facts. Lord Voldemort has returned, but the ministry continues to belittle the news, making Dumbledo...