Hiraeth (Reader x Spencer Re...

By Kelm06

You join the BAU with your friend Penelope with one PHD and a rough past. You met an amazing man Dr. Spencer... More

#1
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7 Angels Part 1
#8 Angels Part 2
#9 Demons
Small Time Jump Summary.
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18 The Letters
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
Epilouge
Or is it?
Announcement

#2 Lucy

4.2K 68 82
By Kelm06

(TW: Abuse, guns, and sexual assault)

The lady who stayed the night woke up. (You still didn't know her name) She looked like she hadn't slept in days. She had giant eyebags, her eyes were red from crying. You got up to make breakfast. You tell her that she could take a shower while you make food. She was worried about intruding. You assure her "I don't mind, you can use the shampoo conditioner and body wash that's in the shower. There is fresh towels below in the cabinet and extra toothbrushes too." She thanks you. 

You're an FBI agent and not a stupid one so you have your gun holstered on your jeans that you haven't taken off along with spencer crew neck.It was so comfy, and it smelled so good. When she left you made breakfast, and coffee. 

The lady walks back in, you still don't know her name. You ask her name she said "oh it's Lucy, Lucy Thomas." You say "I'm y/n" you hand her breakfast and eat yours. You get up placing your dishes in the sink. You tell her "I'm going to go get ready, feel free to make yourself at home, and don't go anywhere." You don't have time or the energy to shower, so you throw your still slightly wavy hair up into a messy ponytail, pulling at the hair around it making it look messy. You take off yesterday's make up, to put on your mascara, blush, eyebrows, and even some eyeliner. You put on a tight red shirt with flowy sleeves, it's a bit short above your belly button so you throw on high waisted suit pants, and a nice pair of flats. 

You can't just leave Lucy here, and you have work in 20 minutes it takes you 15 to get there. "Lucy, do you want to borrow some clothes, were going in to where I work." you blurt out not giving it another thought. She says yes you get her a comfy sweater and jeans and you let her borrow your pair of vans. You grab your go bag (just in case), your gun, your badge/ creds, and your keys. 

You both leave then you hurry up and lock the door sneaking down the stairs, making sure she was quiet so her husband didn't hear. You get in the car start it and drive. 

When you get there you have to get her a visitor pass, then you can go. Today was a paper work day, which was good considering everything. You get in the elevator and push 6. Lucy asks "Who out of your colleagues can I trust?" You respond "If I talk to them without putting my hands in my pockets then you can trust them." She nods her head. You get out of the elevator and walk in and Spencer turns his head as soon as you two walk in. You walk up to a conference room and go inside with her. Seriously, your first couple of days there and you were already bringing people in.

As soon as you close the door you settle her in telling her not to leave the room without you. You hear a light knock on the door. You get up and rush to the door it's Spencer. You look at lucy and say "Stay here." He says "What are you doing?" You grab his tie pulling him aside so lucy can't see either of you through the windows. "I...uh.." You stammer unsure where to start. "Who is that?" He asks. "Lucy Thomas, she's my neighbor." 

"Your neighbor? Why did you bring her here?" 

"Her uh... husband is abusive and she spent the night at my place, I can't just let her go back to him." 

"Yeah, you're right. You should look into her. Go talk to Garcia."

"Yeah ok" you respond. You weren't too sure if bringing another male into this room right now is the right thing to do. It might scare her or remind her of the trauma. You walk in first shutting the door in his face. "Hey would it be alright if one of my friends came in." She nods you open the door unsure of how Spence is going to handle this.

He walks in pulls out his creds/ badge "Hi, I'm doctor Spencer Reid, I work with y/n in the BAU for the FBI, do you mind if I take a seat?" Lucy looks at you checking to see if your hands are in your pockets, they aren't. You also give her a nod trying to reassure her. "Yeah uh, it's nice to meet you." 

You look at her and ask "Would it be alright if I went to go grab some things?" She nods, "I'll be fine." You rush over to Pen's office, being stopped by JJ. You inform her of the situation, she follows you into pen's cave. Penelope let's you both in. She says "My girls, come on in."

She looks at you both, before she can ask what is going on you blurt, "Can you look up Lucy Thomas she lives in my apartment complex." Garcia starts doing her thing, "Mkay, she has a clean past a lot of hospital visits in the past months, her husband is Gregory Thomas. They had a four year old, who tragically died. She has also had 2 miscarriages in the past month, and she had an abortion where the planned parenthood clinic they were in called the cops, because of the injuries to Lucy. Most consistent to (!!!TW!!) rape. She shortly after being married was fired for not getting to work on time to frequently." 

"Wow, this is a lot worse than I thought. Come with me." You said to Pen and JJ "Keep your hands out of your pockets." 

You didn't expect this. You started coming up with a plan. You knew a person, Olivia Mc'Niel she was a friend from high school who runs a underground womens sanctuary, helping hide and protect victims. You are so nervous and you feel like there is a weight on your chest. You lightly knock on the door. You told him what you planned on doing. 

You went back in to tell Lucy the plan. 

____

She agreed making you stop at her apartment to get her things, you agreed. I mean you would want something from home too. 

As you were putting on FBI vests just in case Morgan put his on saying "Where are we going" JJ responds "y/n's neighbors apartment." Morgan straps on his vest and comes with. 

Derek and JJ stayed by the bottom of the stairs, checking ID's looking for Gregory Thomas. Reid and You went upstairs you stayed in the living room while Reid and Lucy went to the bedroom which was closer to the door than the living room was. The apartment was an open floor plan so as soon as you opened the door you can see into the living room, kitchen and 'dinning room' "Can you grab the books on the bookshelf, they should be next to the tv." Lucy shouts from the bedroom. "Yeah sure should I grab all of them?" You ask. "Yes, he hates reading."

How could you hate reading. It's like being in a whole different world without actually being there. What is that called?, you think to yourself. Then you feel hands rubbing up and down on your waist. Whoever it was you could tell it was a male because his hands were way too big to belong to a female. You say loudly "Stop." He ignores you, you turn around to see who it is. 

It's Gregory. Although he was a small thin man he was strong. How the hell did he get in. That doesn't matter you have to do something. Your gun was in your holster you can't grab it without him snatching it out of your hands. You punch him right in his disgusting face. He falls back, trying to also swing at you. You keep fighting. 

(TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT, skip the rest of this paragraph if you need to) He spun you around going for your zipper and button at the top of your pants, he smacked your ass. No this is not happening. You go through self defense techniques you learned during your time in the army. First, step on his foot with all your strength, you take your hand swing it forward hit him with a fist in the crotch, he wasn't stopping until you hit him in the crotch. You can't stop now, you elbow him in the stomach, him grunting. You then punch upward hitting him in the chin and bringing his face towards the sky. You can't stop you reach for his gun him also reaching. You can't grab it yet, you grab his neck now facing him and throw him over your shoulder. 

He's laying on the ground whimpering like the little bitch he is. You grab your gun and point it at him. Yelling at Reid to come here, telling Lucy to stay in the room. You don't want to traumatize her anymore, the door was wide open. JJ and Derek must have heard you so they came running. Reid picks him up off the floor slamming him onto the coffee table right next to you. You look down and fixing your pants you see blood on your shirt. Derek walks in with his gun pointed, he walks over grabbing Gregory and reciting his rights. Reid put his pointer finger and thumb on your chin, making you look at him, blood spewing from your nose. "Are you ok?" He asked."I'm fine." You responded

You look over at JJ who runs to comfort Lucy. She looks at you then Reid she looked jealous. You start thinking, doesn't she have a husband and Henry her beautiful son. Why would she be jealous. You all walk out Reid basically carrying you and JJ helping Lucy down the stairs. "Wow, you're a real badass." JJ blurts out. You responded "Why do you sound so surprised." You were a little upset that. Reid just giggled and you both keep walking. You were a little upset you didn't get to shoot that son of a bitch for what he did to Lucy, even if it was just his foot. 

You go back to Quantico, to meet Olivia Mc'Neil, and interrogate Gre- no he doesn't deserve that, the little bitch. 

You were over the moon excited to see Olivia you haven't seen her in forever. You were walking in the front with Reid, Lucy, and JJ. You walking ahead with Lucy while Reid and JJ  are walking behind you both talking. You knew they were close, but really you were the one who just fought off a man almost twice your size. You keep walking checking in on Lucy. "I'm so sorry he hurt you, it's my fault that he was there." Lucy blurts in a shaky voice. "Lucy, I knew what I was getting into, this is not your fault at all." You say. "y/n I still feel bad that Greg hurt you like that." She says still scared. "1st you should see the other guy, 2nd don't feel bad, 3rd never say his awful name again." You remember a study saying that giving your abuser the power of saying their name, makes coping a lot easier.

You keep walking in hurrying when you see Olivia, basically running to go give her a hug.  She looks a lot different, she seems more confident and happy. You grab her and she hugs you back, you both squeezing the life out of each other. "I missed you so much, y/n" She says still holding you. "I missed you too!" She lets go to grab your face. Both her hands on your cheeks "What the hell, happened to your beautiful face?" You tell her the story. She grabs you again holding you tighter. She looks at Reid and JJ, "Who is that, gorgeous man?" "Oh that's doctor Spencer Reid." You lift an eyebrow. Her knowing what that means. They greet each other. 

She turns her head over to Lucy. She says "Hi, I'm Olivia Mc'Neil, I'm an old friend of y/n's, I'm going to help you hide and basically start a new life, so this monster can't find you." Lucy looks at your hands then your face. You nod and smile. Olivia putting her hand out and Lucy grabs it running to the bathroom. 

You know now you have to go interrogate the little bitch. You go up to get an confession, Reid grabs your shoulder before you walk in. "Are you sure you are ready to do this?" You know you'll be fine. You really want to go in there and make sure he knows where he stands. "I'm fine." You walk in. He laughs like a maniac, you repeating the laugh. You didn't realise it but this would be your first interrogation.

"You can't arrest me, I didn't do anything wrong." He says with such confidence. 

You laugh a little "Assault of a federal agent, Sexual assault,  battery, rape do you want me to keep going." You say with more confidence than he did. 

" Fine, what do you want." He grabs your hands that are resting folded together on top of the table. You grab his forearm than with your thumb pushing on a pressure point. You push his hand in and start twisting. "You will never touch anyone else like that again." You whisper by him. Until he screams to let go. You hold it one second longer than slam his hand on the table, you stand up. You walk out with your head held high then shut the door. 

As soon as the door shuts you see JJ, Reid, Morgan, Hotch, Prentiss, Pen, and Rossi. Just standing there looking at you. Their mouths wide open, they look shocked and slightly concerned. You read the room. 

You're uncomfortable so you just keep walking. You feel your eyes starting to water. "y/n don't you dare start fucking crying after you just did that!" You think to yourself. You go to the bathroom. You go straight to the sink, slamming your hands on the counter. A tear slowly trickling down your face. You then start slowly falling to the ground, when Pen grabs you and holds you. Prentiss and JJ start talking you can tell because their mouths are moving but you can't hear it. You just fall silently crying. You slowly start calming down. They walk you out, they start heading towards the beautiful glass doors. "No", you walk back towards the interrogation room. "I just want to watch." They argue for a minute then cave in. 

You walk in to see Reid and Morgan tag teaming him through the glass. God he's so fucking hot. The little bitch says "Bring back in that pretty girl, I just want to talk." "After that little stunt you will only be seeing men for the rest of your stay." Reid blurts out. Wow that was so hot, and so kind. You keep thinking, now you just want this man to rail you. I mean c'mon the way he talked about you, and protected you. 

_____

They finally walk out of the bathroom, the before blond with brown eyes walks out with, short black hair and blue eyes. "You look amazing." Pen shouts. "I almost didn't recognize you." you say. Everyone else joining in on the compliment train. You can tell Lucy didn't get compliments a lot. You hug Olivia "I should start going, I'll keep in touch." She says. "Okay, I love you bub, don't forget to call." They both walk off and hop into a car and drive off. 

"I know today has been hard, but could you give me a ride home?" Reid said.

"Ofcourse, I would be happy to." 

The car ride was silent he didn't say anything. Then you dropped him off, he told you "Call me , if you need anything, even if it's just to help you go to the store. Okay?" "Yes dad, I'll call you." You say while rolling your eyes. As soon as you get home you lock the door so tight, locking all the locks. You change, with no ambition to shower, you get in bed with your gun right next to you on the night stand. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I don't really care if anyone reads this I'm gonna keep writing, but if you are reading this, THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU. Also, if any of you need anything even if it's just to talk I'm here!! This is future me, and I really hate these first few chapters, I'm promise this will get better. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 37.9K 34
✧ -"Closing your eyes, you think of the man who's holding you; what he's been through...you and Spencer Reid are two broken people just trying to put...
46.2K 890 34
The reader, the new member of the BAU becomes friends quickly with her new team. A friend from their past enters the readers life again, but what wil...
687K 20.6K 33
Spencer Reid has always felt alone. He's grown accustomed to it, so it doesn't really bother him. But when someone he recognizes from his past start...
4.7K 18 18
You're a new agent to the bau and you quickly catch feelings for the young Dr. Spencer Reid and get entangled into a serious relationship that takes...