we aren't simple - l.s

By goldenangelsun

"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong."... More

AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
chapter 66
Epilogue
Extra

Chapter 65

1.6K 61 29
By goldenangelsun

Act My Age, No Control, Ready To Run, Love You Goodbye

—————————————————
I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age
No I'll still feel the same ground you

The boys are all dancing around the stage. This is always my favourite song to watch them perform because they look like they have so much fun singing it.

I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age

Up until this point the screen has been showing what the boys are doing, but now it switches to something else.

I can see what looks like the Niall, Zayn, and Liam standing in front of a sound system. This must be from the studio.

No, I'll still feel the same and you will too

We see someone come in behind them, Harry. He turns to look at another, Louis, pressing a finger to his lips in a shushing motion.

Hey!

I watch as Harry on the screen jumps up shouting at the boys, which causes them to scream. The crowd is all laughing me included.

We watching the boys dance around the studio with Louis, before flopping on the couch. The screen goes back to showing what's on stage.

When I can hardly walk and my hair is falling out
We'll still stay up 'til morning
We'll throw an after-party, oh, yeah, oh, yeah

Harry and Liam sang there part, moving from opposite ends of the stage to where Niall and Zayn were standing in the middle.

I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age

On the screen we can see Harry give the boys a side glance before, smirking out at the audience.

No, I'll still feel the same around you

He holds finger to his lips in a shushing motion, just like in the video, slowly backing away from the rest of the boys. He goes back stage, I wonder what on earth is happening.

I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age

He reappears, signalling for the crowd to stay quite. Then he grins and nods his head to someone back stage. Louis appears, I hold in my cheer wondering what will happen next.

No, I'll still feel the same and you will too

Harry and Louis are slowly sneaking towards the rest of the boys, grinning. I give each other one more glance.

Hey!

They shout, the boys jump. Niall screams, before chasing after Louis, who quickly runs away.

The crowd is cheering and laughing, dancing around as we watching their antics. The song ends and Niall catches up to Louis, wrapping his arms around him in a bear hug. The other boys soon join in, the audience screaming loudly. They are all laughing when they pull away.

"Hello, everyone!" Louis waves out to the crowd. I scream loudly. "I'm Louis."

"They know." All the boys say at once, which makes them and us burst out laughing.

"Alright then Tommo," Niall says grinning. "since you're on stage with us..."

"No," Louis says. "I only came down here so I could have a better seat."

"Oh come on angel," Harry begs. I scream, everyone is screaming. The boys are laughing, and Louis and Harry are shaking their heads.

Louis hold the mic up to his lips. "This is a One Direction concert, not a One Direction featuring Louis Tomlinson concert."

We laugh again, he's funny. How come we never new how funny he is?

"Well, this song wouldn't exist without you." Harry says.

The boys turn to look at Harry. "Or you mate." Niall adds. The boys are all laughing again, what on earth are they talking about.

"And personally I think this song is more of a Louis Tomlinson Featuring One Direction song." Liam adds. Louis just rolls his eyes playfully. "So mate what do you say?"

Louis looks out at the crowd. "There's no getting out of this is there?"

"Not at all," Zayn says grinning.

Louis sighs. "Alright, fine."

The boys cheer, and the noise in the stadium amplifies when the begging of No Control starts playing.

The whole song we can see the boys goofing around on stage. I notices that everywhere on the stage that Louis goes Harry follows. A few times they turn to each other smirking or winking. They are definitely flirting, one hundred percent, without a doubt, they are flirting.

The crowd is cheering and screaming, I forget that some people didn't know that Louis could sing. A lot of people, all of the antis, pretty much refuse to have anything to do with Louis. It's funny when I spot a few on the crowd, they are all so incredibly shocked every time he sings.

"You know what I noticed, while watching Harry follow Louis around on stage?" Niall ask, the crowd screaming. He turns to look at Harry and Louis, who are standing next to each other. Harry blushing and Louis smirking.

"Louis is so short." Niall says laughing. Louis stops smirking sending a glare in Niall's direction. The boys are all laughing loudly.

"It's not my fault Harry's a fucking giant." Louis teases into the mic.

"Louis!" Harry gasps. "This is a family show!"

Screaming and cheering is the only thing I can hear for a second, I am so used to it it sounds like white noise. Louis is grinning and shaking his head fondly.

"Orrrrrr is it?!!?!" Harry shouts into the mic.

When the crowd finally calms down Zayn talks into the mic. "I think we'll move on with the story."

"It took a while to convince Louis to come on tour with us," Harry explains.

"I didn't think your were serious at first!" Louis defends himself. "And then I did want to leave El to look after the cafe."

"Thank god she told you we are an idiot." Liam says. We laugh.

"This is Ready To Run!"

The boys are singing, as they do videos of they goofing off while on tour play over the screen. I laugh watching a video of Niall, Louis and Harry shooting Liam and Zayn with nerf guns.

They look like they are having so much fun, I wonder why Louis left. Thank god he's back though. The videos stop as the song ends. The boys all move to the centre of the stage.

"I'm going to sit down." Harry says, Louis sits next to him and all the other boys sit too facing the audience.

"I don't like this next part." Niall says.

"Me neither," Louis and Harry speak at the same time.I think I can see Louis mouth something to Harry similar to "I'm sorry" I but I can't really tell.

"Here's another new song for you all." Zayn says into the mic.

It's inevitable everything that's good comes to an end
It's impossible to know if after this we can still be friends, yeah

Liam starts to sing, I already know I will most likely cry listening to this.

I know you're saying you don't wanna hurt me
Well, maybe you should show a little mercy
The way you look I know you didn't come to apologize

I can see a pained look on Louis face when Harry starts to sing.

Oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life?
Oh, even though it's over you should stay tonight

I can already feel tears in my eyes, as I listen to the song. Everyone in the stadium is silent, it is strange in contrast.

If tomorrow you won't be mine
Won't you give it to me one last time?

Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye

The words of the song are displaying on the screen behind them. We still see their faces, all looking somber. It must have been painful to write, let alone experience.

Everyone around me is crying, I think most of the people here have figured out what it's about. It only makes us want to hear the rest fo the story more.

When the song ends they lights on the stage turn off. No, that can't be it. That cannot be the end of the show. The last words of the song are still projected on the screen. "Love You Goodbye".

Please say this isn't the end.

—————————————————
Thank you for being patient. I started up school again and because it's the end of the semester everything is crazy right now.

I hope everyone is safe after what happened in the states yesterday.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, I haven't editors this one. If you see any please tell me so I can fix them.

tpwk ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.3K 10
@1dfannnnxx wanted me to write a Christmas Special and here it is. Louis started a job as an Elf at a shopping mall in December. He was sad to be awa...
823K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
956K 34.2K 40
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
26.1K 1K 20
FIRST READ SUMMER SUN!!!! https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/256203011-summer-sun-larry-stylinson Lou, you know how much I fucking love you! You are eve...