Intended To Be Yours βœ” (Compl...

By meera_sengupta

The story of her patience and his possessiveness. ________________________________________ He diverts his ga... More

Promo!!
Dark and Bright!!
Injured!!!
I want her!!
Muffins!!
Hook or crook!!!
Forever darkness!!!
Challenge!!!
Monster!!!
Restlessness!!!
Deal!!
Punishment!!!!
Muffin/Monster!!
Unknown Attitude!!
Who is she to you?!!
Announcement!!
Broken!!
Game on!!
Marriage!!
Drama queen!!
Who knows the game better!!
Attractions/ Effects!!
Tasn e drama!!
Broken Souls!!!
Half Kiss!!
Accident!
Growing attachment!!
Hidden Secrets!!
Treatment!!
A magic of love!!
Blackmailer!!!
Changing Circumstances!!
A stage ahead!!
Forgiveness!!
Clarification!!
Attachment!!
Fear and Feelings!!
Pain in Rain!!
His fear!!
Badalte haalat!!
Love Realisation!!
Her stubbornness!!
His decision!!
Phaasle!!
Mission Confession!!
Start of jealousy.
Loosing controls!!
Dard - e - ishq.
Tu hi hai Aashiqui..
Judaai.
Confession.
A dreadful Past.
Coming out from the Darkness.
Someone..
Breakfast together.
Moods.
His music.
Special shoutout..
Tu hi hai.
Little Jealousy!!
Our Island!!
Accepting changes.
Love You.
Secret Plans.
Syrup.
Lighten up.
His Surprise.
Feeling Love.
Discussion..
Fights.
Her Love.
Laal Ishq.
Lost enemies.
Bloody hands.
Fear.
I can never hate you.
Mysterious lady.
Where is she?
Lady gaga.
EPILOGUE..

Betrayed!!

6.6K 796 81
By meera_sengupta

Ch - 24

Aadi knock the study several times but nothing works, he move to his room in says by sitting on the bed, "I know you are harming yourself sidharth, why? Why you don't want to come out from this darkness? I also loosing all hopes with you but than sana come in your life suddenly and.... I again can see my lost hope in her."

"For the first you get affected by someone, getting possessive for someone. No matter how many times you says that it's just an obsession i know very well that it is not. I don't know that  it's love or not, but definitely there's something. Because for the first time i saw you care for someone, do things for her. Doesn't matter you give so many excuses."

"I know you do very bad with her but now she is my only hope to bring you out from your own created hell. I am your best friend since childhood sidharth, know everything about you and i want my happy friend who lost in this world. I know that it's sound selfish but i can feel something beautiful between them."

"Which i need to take out no matter how many punches i need to face in all this. But before all this i have to make sana believe that a pure soul is living behind the huge monster, otherwise she can't help me out. But need to make every plan very carefully, can't let get hurt anyone in this. Because one is my best friend and other is my sister. Ahhh aadi you have much to do."

Sana is shivering in cold whole night but none is there for her help. Where sidharth in pain but didn't move a bit.
Next morning sidharth open his eyes and wincing in pain because of the injured hand. His head feels like someone banging hammer on it, groaning he get up find first aid kit and bandage his hands. Holding the head he move to his room and shock for a second to not finding sana anywhere.

But then suddenly he remember what he done at night, irritatingly he bang his head on the wall in frustration, "I told her hundreds times that not force me to do something what i don't want to. I never wanted to take her there, but like always lost my calm in anger and drunken state."

Shaking head in disbelief he open his laptop and play the footage of the cell, his heart ached as soon as he saw her sitting in one corner by hugging her keens and shivering in cold. Groaning he close the laptop and move down stairs. Aadi look at him going and follow him.
Sana open her eyes, a dim light is come there from some corner. She roam her eyes on the room and find a ventilator on top.

Suddenly heard someone wincing in pain from the other side, her heart start racing by the thought that someone else is also there as captive. Taking a deep breath she asks loudly, but not that guards can hear, "Hey, who are you? Are you fine?" There's a silent in the other side for a minute then a voice comes, "Sana this is vikrant, what are you doing here?"

Her eyes and mouth are open widely in shock, she never thought of him to be here in a cell. Sidharth told her that he is happy with someone but seems he is a lying, he keep vikrant here. But why? And since when? Taking a long breath she stand up and asks, "Wh..what are you doing here?"

Vikrant groan in pain and says, "He is doing all this with me sana, because i love you. Because of him my one hand is paralyzed, he tied me here with chains and give food and water very rarely. Torturing me like hell, since the day he take you from your home i am here. All this because i love you so much."

"He..he is very bad sana, just keep you here because want to sleep with you. And also will sell you one day to others, he is including in human trafficking. Listen to me sana, you..you kill him and run from here with me." She is sit all numb there, his words are ringing on her ears. She is not able to thinking, all are blank for some seconds and before she could think anything heard a loud sound.

Lifting head she saw sidharth is standing there, his eyes are still red like night, hair are messy. She can't see anything clearly because of dim lights, opening the cell he move to her and says by grabbing her hand, "Move upstairs with aadi right now naaz." Sana look at with shock and confuse reaction after hearing all things from vikrant. She never want anyone to bear all this because of her.

She yanked her hand away and says, "You lied to me about vikrant, why are you torturing him here Siddharth? He is not at any fault, leave him please and do anything you want to do with me but please don't harm him without having in any fault. " Anger rushed inside his vein by seeing her pleading for a man who is planning for sell and destroy her physically with his brother.

Before he could say anything aadi come there and says, "Sidharth is not doing anything wrong with him Sana, you don't have any single idea what that bloody jerk and his brother is planning do with you." She look at him in confusion and says, "Brother? He don't have any brother."

Sidharth roll his eyes and says, "Why you think every time that know all the things in world? Let me tell you muffin you are a certified gadhi who knows nothing." Sana give him an angry reaction and look at aadi with questioning eyes. He sighs and tell her everything about shikhawat brothers except the killing thing.

Sana's eyes are open like socket, she feels like the floor slipped from beneath her feet. Till now she think that sidharth destroy her happy life and bring her in hell but it seems like she was already trapped in a hell and it will thousands times worst than this.

Because no matter what he done with her but one thing she knows now that he can never think of sell her to anyone nor ever force on her. That party incident is still fresh in her mind that how he threat everyone and beat that man for touching her. When vikrant told all this she don't believe him, as in all days she never for second feel unsafe here. It's so strange, but she herself don't know why?

She thought vikrant don't know anything that's why tell all this and she trust the torture thing but now she feels betrayed. The thought of what could be happen with her if she somehow get married to him, is shivered her from inside. Unknowingly tears drop start flowing from her eyes.

Sidharth look at her and says to aadi, "Take her to the room." Nodded aadi hold her and drag her slowly, sana come back from shock and says by looking at sidharth, "Please don't kill him sidharth, let him go. I don't want anyone to suffer because of me, no matter what that person doing with me."

He look at the other side and says, "Go to your room, i know what to do? If have to kill him then i would do it till now." She nodded her head and go from there with aadi. Sidharth move to vikrant's cell and says, "Let's play some punishment game. Don't worry this time i will not able to sleep." Soon they move to the torture area and the place filled with loud screams and groans which is not going outside the place.

Sana move to the room with aadi and says, "Please can i get sometimes alone?" Aadi nodded end says, "Yes, but trust me sana. Sidharth will never let anyone touch you, that selling thing was a lie by vikrant." Sana nodded and says by turning back, "I know that." He smiles softly and go from there.

Sana move to the washroom, turn on the shower and start crying. She wants to be strong but the tears are not stop flowing, she miss her life when there's only the loves ones, her family is present. Hate herself for believe in that jerk who never deserve her trust. She thought that how much he love her, that bear so much pain for her.

But seems her fate is worst in the matter of love, she can never have that beautiful love story about what she dreaming before. But at least sidharth didn't do any fake drama, he shows what he are. She know that he is a monster but what about the people who hide their devilish mind behind the mask of good faces.

Those people are most dangerous one who hide behind mask, one can never have any idea about their bad deeds. We can't even prepare any kind of defense  from them because we think they are good. She find sidharth way much better in front of vikrant.

Sidharth come back to the room after taking shower in other room, but shocked when didn't find Sana there. Frowning he going to check on the closest when heard her sobs from inside the washroom. He didn't like to see tears in her eyes and now he is thinking that she is crying for vikrant which make him more irritate.

He knock the door and says, "Stop crying for that moron naaz, otherwise I will come inside by using extra keys." Sana make a angry pout and says, "I am not crying because of him, i am starving but can't have food because of the challenge with you." Groaning he says, "Stop this thing now yrr, come outside fast and eat."

"No until you agree for breakfast." Said Sana stubbornly. He bang his head on the door and says, "Fine, come fast now but you have to make muffins for me. And I hate your this stubbornness naaz." Sana smiles and says, "Ohk done monster, but i won the challenge again yeyy..."

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 33.5K 50
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
2.3M 118K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
271K 26.1K 38
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
212K 12.2K 44
People say eyes are the way to one's soul. Eyes reveal one's true feelings. His eyes were filled with lust as he saw her lying naked on the black si...