{•DekuKiriTodoBaku•}

By MultiShippingQueen15

This is my BakuDeku AU so i dont want any hate comments ( not like i get any) anyway! I hope you enjoy This i... More

Chapter One, The Meet~
Chapter Two, Hanging Out.
Chapter Three, Wanna Join The League?
Chapter Four, UA?
Chapter Five, I Got In?
Chapter Six, First Day
Chapter Seven, 😈VILLIAN BOSS!!😈
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Real Chapter Twelve
(Special) Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Twenty Five
Heyo im still alive
Chapter Twenty six
⚠️information⚠️
thank you
chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
challange time
chapter thrity-one
chapter thrity-two
Chapter thrity-three
chapter thirty-four.
chapter thirty-four.
Chapter Thriry-Five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Can you guys do me a favor
sooooooooo
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty

chapter thirty

692 11 10
By MultiShippingQueen15

"well todoroki and kirishima felt bad that they forgot to meet up with you and wanted to make up for it with a sleep over at your house!" Kacchan said. "how about we go to my other house, kirishima kacchan remember the one you guys went to with me?" I ask and their eyes widen due to the fact we haven't been there for a while and basically forgot about it.

"yeah let's go there" Kirishima says and grabs todoroki's hand and started to lead him to the house while i dragged kacchan by the hand as well. After a couple blocks of running we make it to the house and i unlock the door but i don't open it yet. "um do you really sleep here?" Todoroki asked looking confused at the beat up house. So i just opened the door to reveal a beautiful inside of you look straight you can see the living room where i just recently put a gaming set. If you look to the right a little you see the kitchen where it looked very clean with white walls two ovens, three fridges and many cabnets. Todoroki looked over to the left and saw some boxes. "What's in those boxes?" He asked. I looked over to what he was reffering to. "oh those are just some boxes for stuff i bought recently." I smile at him and walked up the stairs to my bedroom and opened the door for them.

They walked in and looked around for a while while i layed down in my bed resting my head on one of the many pillows i have. They all walk over to my bed and lay down with me we start to cuddle and fall asleep quickly.

The next morning i wake up not wanting to get up so i go back to sleep.

(i only made him not get up cause i'm kinda tired right now sooo yeah that's the end of this chapter. but guys i don't know if i should continue the series i had no goal in the start of this and the guys are already together now so there's nothing else to really do so i might just end it now if you don't want that comment some suggestions cause i need inspiration btw i'm posting these chapters during my month we off cause i really need to know if i should continue)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.9K 22
I don't own anything I use except for this story. This is a small experiment to see if people will enjoy my Izuku Yagi stories, so I hope this is an...
31.7K 511 12
Hai! I'm a fellow dekubaku and todobaku shipper ✨ so I made this ❤ this is my first story so sorry if there are any mistakes 💀 this contains bakubot...
610 3 28
This is a remake of the story due to the first one having publish glitches my rules still remain you can not copy my work and no hates this is my AU...
13.9K 378 56
Hope you like it! This is my first book so this will be a Bakudeku story and yeah!