Fate/ Grand Order

By Tori_Offical

This is in the POV of Victoria Hula who was one of the 40 candidates for Chaldea. This is in the eyes of some... More

Prolouge

1

9 1 0
By Tori_Offical

I made my way down the hall and then saw a small little dog hopping in front of me. My eyes widened, There's a puppy in here? It stopped and turned to look at me, then it made a noise almost like a small howl. "What is it little buddy?" I asked as I squatted in front of it. The little dog made another one of those barks and I raised my eyebrow, "You're waiting for something?" I asked, now listen I don't speak complete dog. I just pretend to know what most animals are saying, it makes it nice to have conversations with cause um... I'm not really good talking to people sometimes.

The little dog then jumped towards me. I panicked and quickly grabbed the small thing. It pawed my face a bit and then somehow managed to turn my face to see two people running down the hall. One of them was a boy with black hair and the Chaldea uniform the other was a girl with different clothing and light purple hair with glasses. "Are they who you're waiting for?" I asked as the pup jumped from my arms. "Uh! Fou san! Why couldn't you wait!" The girl yelled as she stopped in front of me as the boy did the same. The dog did that bark and twirled around before running off. "Fou!" The boy yelled. "Is... that your dog?"

"Well... it's the dog of Chaldea." The girl said and ran passed me. The boy bowed his head, "I'm sorry for Fou! He won't be a problem no more!" I blinked and shook my head, "Nono it's ok. Plus I think he's kinda cute. I like animals so..."

"Good! Lots of masters around here don't like him cause of his bad side... I'm glad you like him, hopefully you two will become friends like Mash and I did."

"Is that the girl from earlier?"

"Yes. Her name is Mash Kyrielight. Oh, my name is Ritsuka Fujimaru!" He said and held out his hand. I gently put mine in his as we shook. That's when one of the people will the green attire came after us. "You two the final masters?" The both of us nodded, "Hurry up! Olga is speaking with the masters about an important subject, she would like it if you two precipitated." They said and ran off. "Best we get going." Ritsuka said as he ran ahead and I jogged behind him.

That's when there were two large doors. They opened automatically and there was the 48 candidate masters. I gulped not knowing where to sit. "Hula chan! Over here!" It sounded like Hitsu. He was waving around like a mad man. I held a hand over my face as I quickly made my way over to him. I sat down and glared at him, "Please don't yell my name across the damn room." I whispered and he stared at me before scratching his cheek a bit, "My bad..." he apologized with a smile on his face.

"Attention masters of Chaldea!" Olga spoke and we both swapped our attention to her. She stood over us like when we were first picked. "You are all probably wondering why you all were sent here, and not a single hand of you. That is because, the human race is at the risk of become extinct." My eyes widened. "Extinct?!" Fear coursed through my body.  "CHALDEAS here shows every light a hope for humanity. Within an hour most of those lights disappeared. The root of the problem is inside Fuyuki, Japan AD. 2004." Olga said and pointed towards the exact point of the blue globe named CHALDEAS. "Don't worry we'll get it over with." A charismatic voice sung. My attention went to the seat in front of me. A well diagnosed person sat in front of me. His hair was light pink and he had dark pink on the edges of his eyes. "Sorry for my teammates rude nature." Another voice chimed in I looked and saw a other man with long blond hair and seemingly piercing blue eyes. "He's just excited. You must be the new cadets." He mentioned me and Hitsu. Hitsu hummed and then whispered, "Are you all a team or something?"

"Team A!" The pink haired man yelled and got the attention of Olga. "Peperincio, what are you talking about over there?"

"Nothing ma'am he's just being excited about this mission. It's another mission after all." The blond said. It seemed whenever the pink haired one talked, the blond apologizes. The others in the seats next to them were quiet. Olga sighed and continued on the plan to find the cause of humanities extinction inside Fuyuki. All the while my brain ran with the worse outcomes. What if we fail? "Hey, it's ok." Hitsu whispered, "Plus we got this team A, if they are good as Pepperochi said, then we are all good. Also do you still have that catalyst I gave you?"

"Yeah. It's here." I reached inside my pocket and brought it a bit to show him. He smiled, "I got a new one. It's small, but doable." My curiosity rose, "What is it?" Something from the west. I'm thinking it's someone like George Washington. He'll be a great leader." That does seem good. I wonder what my catalyst would be. I asked myself and stared at the rock in my hands. It could be literally anyone or anything. "Ugh! Who is this?!" Olga's voice boomed through the room again. All of our attention went to Olga who walked off her stage to the crowd. I peaked over some heads and saw Ritsuka... asleep. Is he really asleep through all this?!? I asked inside my head. Olga finally woke him up and automatically kicked his ass out.

I felt bad for Ritsuka, I guess he didn't have enough sleep. "You know if someone acts like that, they are usually the first to die." I heard someone say. Olga then went back to the main topic, where to rayshift to Fuyuki and grouping up. Then she dismissed us to change to put rayshift attire. This will be the first time I rayshift. "I'm gonna go in the men's room." Hitsu said as he left with the others. I walked with the female masters to the changing room and got into the orange rayshift attire. It was really tight and showed a bit of my curves.

My nerves were still a bit shook. I had to be along with 48 others to save the world from annihilation. My hands shook as I walked out the room. Then I ran into someone, I would think it was Hitsu based off the sound the person made, but it was the long blond hair man from before. "My apologies." He said and I shook my head, "Nah, I wasn't paying attention. It was my fault." I said and he didn't say anything but looked me up and down a bit. I stood there awkwardly, "The rayshift attire looks good on you." He said which caused me to blush. Any girl would do that. "I'm pretty sure you don't remember me." He said again and it made me confused, "What do you mean?"

"At the clock tower, your father was there." I tried to recall that. My dad and I going to the clock tower? Why was he in there? Was he teaching magecraft? I don't remember. "Sorry I don't." I replied and the man smiled down at me, "It was a long time ago, you were so young."

"You... know who I am?"

"Yes I do, your name is-"

"Kirschtaria! We're about to head out first." A woman with an eyepatch said. The man, named Kirschtaria, hummed. "I will be there right away, I have to talk to an old friend." The woman made a small glare towards me before walking off. "The rayshift is just like in the classes you took. Nothing too scary." Kirschtaria said. Is he trying to comfort me? I asked and I rubbed my hands together, "It's not just that. It's that we're are set to save the world from extinction... it's a little to much."

"Are you doubting yourself as a Chaldean?" Kirschtaria questioned kind of heavily and I looked to the side, he placed his hand on my shoulder. "You were chosen for a reason. To save humanity is one of them. Use that ability that got you here for this mission. Plus I will also be there, I am in the A Team." I looked up at him, he did seem familiar but my brain couldn't recall. I hummed as Olga annonces A Team to step forward. Kirschtaria walked ahead and left the rest of the masters as well as myself behind.

"Now. These are capsules. You will be transported from here to Fuyuki using the Rayshift mechanism. Once you get there your mystic codes. Usually since this is mostly your first times, you'll mostly be in your Chaldean uniform. Now prepare for the Rayshift masters!" That was our cue to step up into the ominous tubes. But something wasn't right. Hitsu saw me and quickly slapped the side of my arm to gain my attention, "What's the matter?"

"I feel like... something isn't right. Like the Rayshift isn't going to work." I explained as my gut felt nauseous. Hitsu sighed, "It's going to be alright. The A Team pretty much are experts by now, so the Rayshift definitely works."

"But Hitsu!-"

"Come on, let's go before Olga yells at us. Hitsu says and then sees that I was legit not going so my feet were practically dragging. "Are you always like this?" He questioned. "What's the hold up over there?" Olga asks and walks up to us. "Hula over here feels a bit scared to say the least. She tells me she feels something off." Hitsu explains and Olga shakes her head, "A master who is not confident in herself is no master at all. Stay behind." She orders which makes Hitsu's eyes widened, "Why can't she just go with us?"

"With that fear she has, she'll leak it around. Giving other masters to worry about her than the actual mission at hand. Leave her be, once we are back, maybe her fears will subside." Olga said and stared at me, "Hula you will stay here along with Fujimaru. The two of you seem to be very weak to become masters. Once we return make a note to do better next time." My eyes shifted to the ground. I'm useless... "Hey... I'll see you when I get back. I'll promise I will live to tell you who I summoned!" He smiled and I hummed. Hitsu didn't say anymore, guess he felt the effect that Olga left behind.

Olga then ordered Hitsu to come along with her and the two of them went in their pods.

That's when a tick was heard before a large explosion stretched across the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...