Ask the Potatoes

By Super_Vajra

Pretty plain cover, lol, I know. This is basically just something where I interview the Potatoes. If you hav... More

ask the potatoes: brynne rao
ask the potatoes: nikki and sheela

ask the potatoes: aru shah

267 5 0
By Super_Vajra

Kathryn: Hiyo! Welcome back to ask the potatoes! With us today, we have Aru Shah. 

Aru: Hi. 

Kathryn: Okay, so first question: who's your favorite out of all the Potatoes?

Aru: Hmm, that's a hard one. I like all my friends, but I think Mini cuz I met her first.

Kathryn: Good answer. Next question: how do you feel about Aiden?

Aru: *blushes* We're just friends.

Kathryn: Just friends?

Aru: *blushes harder* yep

Kathryn: Really?

Aru: Uh huh.

Kathryn: You sure?

Aru: What's going on here?

Kathryn: You know what, nevermind.

Kathryn: how do you feel about your friends?

Aru: Well, I like them all. Although, Rudy's a little annoying. Sheela's a bit... out of it most of the time. Nikki's a bit bossy and Brynne's scary. 

Kathryn: Really? And I think you left someone out...

Aru: OH, I THINK I HERE MY MOM CALLING ME. 

Kathryn: *laughs* Okay, well, I guess we'll stop here. Thanks for joining us! *makes peace sign with fingers* Peace out! 

Hey, ya'll! How was that? Terrible, I know. If you have any questions you'd like me to ask, let me know! Stay safe! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
627K 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
187K 18.8K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
239K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...