Savage love

By Bangtouch

I made a mistake, now I'm living with the consequences -Ohm Where fluke the ghost fall in love with Doctor oh... More

CHARACTER
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
10

Six

295 30 8
By Bangtouch

Third person pov

It's been 1 month since ohm and the ghost start their so called " Mission before I leave" yes the ghost is the one who gave that name to their mission.

One month since ohm confess his name to the ghost and one month since they become close more than before.

Ohm is seating on his table frowning at the papers in front of him. Ohm is busy reading some of the report of the  intern in the hospital, Ohm is known for being kind doctor  yet a very perfectionist one.

"You are frowning again doc ohm"

The ghost said to him and ohm doesn't know why but everytime he heard that small yet sweet voice of the ghost the butterflies on his stomach begun to dance and he can't help but bite his lips stoping himself for smiling.

"Hey, it's because of that intern"

Ohm said massaging his temple.

"Intern? Is it karin?"

The ghost said as he walk in front of ohm.

"Yeah, I think he loves to mess up with me"

Ohm said as he sip on his coffee

"You know what? Don't ruin your day just because of karin's mistake, I mean you could just teach him instead?"

The ghost despite of always visiting the office of ohm still can't help but to be amaze on how clean the office is.

"You are looking again at my picture?"

Ohm said as smile crept across his face.

"It just I really love when you are smiling"

The ghost said as he look back at ohm

"You rarely smile that's why I always amaze on how handsome you are when you are smiling"

The ghost continue.

"Fluke?"

Ohm suddenly said a shock crept on the ghost name

"W-what did you say?"

The ghost said as he stare to the other

"I-I mean I will call you fluke if that's okay with you?"

Ohm said scratching the back of his head

"I love it doc ohm but why you names me fluke?"

" because you are like a lucky star, since the day you came into my life a lot of  good things happened to me by a chance when I did  not expecting it"

Ohm said in a serious tone but suddenly panic as fluke starting to  cry

"If you don't like it, it's okay don't cry"

Ohm said. He tried to touch the ghost face but his hands only pass through in the wind.

"I- I'm fine it just I didn't know you are that kind of man, you seems like you doesn't care in anyone"

Fluke said as he sniff.

"It such a shame right?"

Fluke said to the doctor who are looking at him confuse written over his face.

"What do you mean?"

Ohm said

"It such a shame that until now I can't still find where patient 0606 being admitted"

Fluke sadly smile to the doctor.

"Hey, Fluke it's fine you don't need to pressure yourself even if you can't find him I will stay still with you"

Ohm said as he genuinely smile at fluke who looks like might cry again

Fluke is about to say something when a knock interrupt him.

Ohm walk back again to his seat and fluke walk at the corner of ohm's office.

"Come in"

Ohm said in a serious tone

" wow why so serious?"

Coo asked as he walk in with a tall man following him.

"What are you doing here again?"

Ohm asked but didn't pay attention at his brother rather he look at the tall man in coo's back.

"Who are you?"

Ohm asked still didn't bother to listen to his brother.

" My name is kao, nice to meet you"

Kao offer his hand but ohm just look at it and back to his brother who are now looking at him deadly.

"Aren't you being rude DOC ohm?"

Coo said and that's the cue of ohm to offer his hand for kao.

Cooheart might be bubbly and sweet around of the people but despite of this side of him he definetly has an evil side that no one can handle not even his brother.

Ohm look at the right corner of his office he heard fluke's little laugh at him.

"Phi are you crazy? Why are you smiling while looking at that side?"

Coo asked as weirdly look at his brother who just rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

Ohm asked suddenly acting serious again.

" So phi I know I already told you about this but kao really need your help!"

Coo said desperately.
Ohm look at kao waiting him to speak up.

"I am the brother of patient 0606 and I really need your help"

As soon as kao said it fluke and ohm look at each other and fluke sign to ohm to said yes and ohm just shake his head.

"My help? About what?"

"My brother badly need to undergo brain surgery and a lot of doctor who handle him always referring him to you."

Kao said a tears escape from his eyes and fluke doesn't know why but he feels the urge to hug the tall man right now. Fluke wonder if when he still a live his family also like that tall man? Who dearlylove his brother? Will he ever had that kind of brother when he still alive?

" Why did you guys move out from this hospital then? I mean I'm just curious"

Ohm said, he sense that fluke is feeling sad right now and he find it weird that he can sense the emotion of that ghost.

"My mother and I are living far from this hospital that's why she decided to transfer natouch to the hospital near on our house"

Kao said as he wiped his tears.

" wait let me check my schedule"

Ohm then look at his schedule and to the patients who are assigned to him. Thankfuly some of them are about to discharge next week so ohm can still accept kao's request.

"I'm on it, but I need to see his record first, I will send an ambulance to pick him up and transfer here tomorrow"

Ohm said and coo can't help but just to hug his dear brother while fluke can't help but scream out of excited and that makes ohm laugh.

"Eh? Wow do you really love my hug?"

Coo asked his brother and ohm just ruffle coo's hair.

"Thank you doc ohm! I owe a lot to you"

Kao said and ohm just smile at him.

Kao and coo is about to leave but before kao can leave ohm call him again.

"Kao, please take good care of my brother"

Ohm said in a serious tone.

"I will as much as I take care of my brother"

With that kao leave the room.

"So this is my time to shine!?"

Fluke said excitedly

"Huh? Time to what?"

Ohm asked as he fix his things

"What i mean is that I can finally see that patient"

Ohm didn't say a word but he just smile at how addorable the ghost is.

The next day fluke decided not to show up to ohm's office as he knows that the doctor is busy on his meeting along with the directors of the hospital.

Fluke decided to ride on the ambulance who will pick up to patient 0606. 

"Eh karin?"

Fluke told to himself as he saw a certain someone in passenger seat of the ambulance.

" did doctor ohm asked him to assist patient 0606? It's good though atleast he can practice"

Fluke told to himself and decided to sleep in the ambulance bed.

When woke up the ambulance is already in the hospital.

The doctors along with the nurses assisting the wheeled strecher to where he is.

Fluke move out from the ambulance bed and he stand beside the ambulance.

3

2

1

Fluke counted excited to meet the tall man's brother but as soon as the wheel streacher pass in front of him a man suddenly appeared on his face.

"Hello!!"

A man said

"You can see me!!?

Karin?"

Fluke said.

A/N: I NEVER TEND TO START A SHIP WAR THIS IS ONLY FOR  ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ONLY. HAPPY NEW YEAR! CHEERS FOR MORE PLOT TWIST.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 3.8K 43
FanFiction. Ghost Ship. Ohm x Kao Smut warning. Mature warning. 18+ warning. NSFW warning. Please read the Disclaimer.
91K 3.5K 43
First day of Pham's university life and Dean and Pham felt pulled toward someone!!!! . . . DeanPham fanfic... *cover pic made by me🙈* Extra- #1 - ko...
3.3K 125 7
A collection of oneshot UWMA fics for 2020's WinTeam Week. Please enjoy! I'll be updating one chapter/ fic eveyr day! Day 1 - Weddings Day 2 - Hanaha...
31.1K 1.4K 11
#UWMA AU in which ohm is a single father who raises his daughter with the help of his best friends who live nearby and fluke is a cute and clumsy day...