Huey x Violet!

Por Corgi_King234

This is a Huey x Violet story! I'll try to post every week or two and with winter break coming up I'll be wri... Más

Chapter One
Chapter 2
i'm sorry

Chapter 3

78 0 0
Por Corgi_King234

                                                                                     Louie's POV

10 minutes earlier 

Hmmm what to do what to do... DING! 
I decided to use that new truth or dare app

I opened it up and pressed dare  "I dare you to tie the spaghetti at your favorite Italian restaurant " the app said. Ok I can do that.

                                                Present time

I was walking to Benovita's when I heard Huey and Violet behind me talking. I caught a glimpse of them holding hands. ooooh this is going to be good! I snuck into the kitchen and I tied as much spaghetti as I could until I was kicked out.  And then I watched.

                                                                      Violet's POV

We walked into the restaurant and sat down at table #7. Between Huey and I we only had 10 dollars and the only thing we could afford was the spaghetti so we ordered that.  About 15 minutes later we got our spaghetti. "Thanks for taking me here Huey" "W-Welcome!" "You know Huey you don't have to be nervous" "Ok, Its just that I've never done this before and I wanna do it right" I giggled then we both stuck our forks into the spaghetti. I tried to get the full spaghetti noddle then I accidentally kissed Huey! We got the same noodle! Well you know what I mean!

                                                                         Huey's POV

I-I spaghetti Violet Kiss What?!?!?! I finally came to my senses and realized I was kissing Violet! I pulled away and said "oh my gosh I'm so sorry I-" "Don't be sorry Huey! It was an accident 

I cant finish this

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

512K 41.2K 20
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1M 91.2K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
370K 43.4K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
2.8M 46.7K 15
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...