The legendary Izuku

By JimmyNelson7

Izuku is a saiyan that was sent to a planet called earth were the women have superpowers called quirks. How w... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Not a ch
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69

Ch 11

10.1K 190 50
By JimmyNelson7

Sunday went by fairly quickly as all that had to be done was having Inko sign some legal papers so that Izuku could stay with her and to get Izuku moved in which considering all he had was the stuff he was bought Saturday and the ripped up clothes on his back it didn't take them long to do that. But now Sunday was over and it was Monday the first day of school for Izuku at the most famous heroine school in all of Japan UA. The sun hadn't even risen yet and already Izuku was doing his training that Hisashi drilled into his head that he had to do every morning if Izuku ever wanted to be strong like him. What Izuku didn't know however that he already surpassed his father in power a long time ago but since he didn't know that and the training was second nature to him no he continued to keep on pushing himself every morning. At the moment Izuku was just about done completing his one arm handstand push-ups.

Izuku: 9991....9992....9993....9994....9995....

Izuku didn't complete the exercise however because as he was just about to finish his alarm clock that his mother set for him started to go off and when it did the loud ringing caught him off guard making lose his balance and fall to the ground.

Izuku: WHAT THE HECK IS THAT NOISE!!!!

Izuku started to search around the room looking for the source of the noise in the hopes of getting it to shut up. At this point Izuku's bedroom door opened revealing Inko who looked worried do to all the noise from the alarm clock, Izuku yelling and throwing stuff around in an attempt to find where it was that the ringing was coming from.

Inko: Izuku what is going on, are you ok?

Izuku looked back at Inko who just came into the room.

Izuku: Inko please help me find where the loud noise is coming from so I can stop it!

Inko after hearing this just gave Izuku a loving smile because of his innocence do to his lack of knowledge of the world. But while she was doing that she was also mentally beating her husband, yes she was happy to find out that he was willing to take in a boy and raise him but she was also upset that all he taught him was martial arts.

Inko: here Izuku let me show you what to do ok.

Izuku: ok.

Inko then walked over to the alarm clock that she sat on Izuku's nightstand and picked it up and showed a little switch that was on the top of it to Izuku.

Inko: see that switch Izuku?

Izuku: yes.

Inko: good now when the noise starts in the morning just flip this switch like this.

Inko then flipped the switch on the top of the clock and the noise went off.

Izuku: so when the noise goes off flip that switch?

Inko: yes but remember to flip it back the other way before you go to bed at night ok.

Izuku: um ok (mind- I wonder way I have to do that.)

Inko: good now get dressed because breakfast is ready.

Izuku: breakfast!

Inko quickly learned Sunday that to feed Izuku was going to be a chore in and of itself so this morning she got up earlier then she normally would do that she had the time to cook. Now she just sat there with a cup of coffee in her hand as she watched Izuku devour all of the food that she made.

Inko mind: it looks like I'm going to have to get back into couponing in order to feed this boy.

Izuku: this is really delicious thank you so much!

Inko: I'm glad you like it but you better hurry because it's about time for you to head to school.

Izuku: oh man, you're right!

With that being said Izuku shoved the rest of his food into his mouth a went to go throw his shoes on. Inko spent all lot of time Sunday teaching Izuku how to tie a pair of shoes witch he wasn't used to do to only ever wearing slip on animal skin makinsons. Inko found the time with Izuku to be very nice but also found that the more time she spent with him the more she wanted to beat Hisashi.

Izuku: ok, I'm leaving!

Inko: do you have your bag?

Izuku: I need to take that?

Inko: yes, you also need all of your school supplies too.

Izuku then went to get all of his school stuff and his bag like Inko said he needed.

Izuku: ok, I got my stuff so bye!

Inko: do you have your school id?

Izuku: I need that don't I?

Inko: yes you do.

Izuku: I'll go get it.

After a good five minutes of Inko reminding Izuku to get everything he needs before he runs off to school without it Izuku finally got out the door and started running to UA. As Izuku was running he wasn't going at full speed but he was still blowing by all of the cars and people scaring them to death as they didn't know what just happened when he went past them. As Izuku was running though he was met with a bit of a problem.

Izuku mind: now where is UA again?

As Izuku was running all around Mustafa looking for UA back at the school classes were just about to start and one of the teachers which was dressed in all black and looked like she hasn't slept in days was making her way to her classroom. The pro heroine and teacher at UA to class 1A we now know as Shouta Aizawa or also known as Eraserhead was thinking about how today was probably going to be long do to the fact that she got stuck as Izuku's homeroom teacher.

Aizawa mind: my students are already to much to handle as it is and now they are throwing a muscular and fairly decent looking boy with powers into the mix because that is going to calm down my class of all girls! I swear the Nezu did this on purpose!

Aizawa made it to her classroom and was prepared to open the door when she noticed something or rather lack of something. There was no loud commotion coming from the inside of the room, yes she could still hear them talking but it wasn't anything to bad.

Aizawa mind: maybe this won't be as bad as I thought it would be.

Aizawa then slid open the door to her classroom and made her way inside towards the podium in the front of the class.

Aizawa: alright all of you be quiet it's time to start class!

Aizawa then looked at her class and as she did she eventually realized why it wasn't any louder then it usually was and that was because her new student wasn't even there.

Aizawa mind: where the hell is that boy at! Damn it I should have known it was to early to think today would be less then stressful!

As this was going on Izuku just arrived outside of the school after running around the whole city looking for where it was at.

Izuku: finally I found it, now to find class 1A.

Izuku then made his way into UA to head to class but as soon as he got inside he already knew that it was going to take him awhile to find classroom 1A so he started looking right away.

Izuku mind: I'm not going to find it just by sitting around, might as well start looking.

Izuku started roaming the hallways of UA in an attempt to find his classroom but after quite a while of looking Izuku was still no closer to finding class 1A.

Izuku: man just walking around looking for the class is getting me nowhere, I need to think of a better way to go about this.

Izuku then closed his eyes and started to think of a way to find the classroom and after a minute or two of coming up with ideas in his head he finally thought of one that might work.

Izuku: I got it, Ms.Aizawa said that she was a teacher at this school, I'll just go and ask her where class 1A is at.

But Izuku then remembered that that would mean he would have to go find her which would put him in the same predicament as he was in when trying to find his classroom.

Izuku: I got it, I will just feel out for her energy like I did with my dad.

Izuku then closed his eyes and began to concentrate on finding Aizawa's ki so that he could find her. As Izuku was doing this he started to pick up on the energy signatures of all the students and teachers that were at the school and finally released just how big UA was.

Izuku: man there sure are a lot of people here and it really made it difficult to look but I was still able to find Aizawa's ki signature.

Izuku started to make his way through the school again this time have a better understanding on where it was that he was going. As Izuku was walking another girl with blonde hair was also making her way through the school but for completely different reasons then Izuku. As the two of them where walking down the hallway they were making there way towards each other and when they both turned the same corner they collided with each other. The blonde girl fell backwards onto the ground but Izuku didn't budge an inch.

???: oh man what the heck did I run into?

The blonde girl then looked up to see what it was that she had run into and was shocked when she saw Izuku. She was not only shocked to see that there was a boy in UA an all girls school but it was a boy that knocked her down. As she was looking at Izuku he reached out a hand to help her up off of the ground.

Izuku: I'm sorry about that I wasn't paying attention and didn't see you there.

???: what oh no it's ok.

The blonde girl then excepted Izuku's offer to help her back up.

???: I really should have been watching where I was going.

Izuku: are you ok?

???: ok, trust me it's going to take a lot more then a simple fall to hurt this girl!

As she said that the blonde girl flexed her bicep and gave Izuku a big smile.

Izuku: Um ok well it was nice talking to you but I have to get to class.

???: class, wait so you are going to school here?

Izuku: yes.

???: but this is an all girls school!?!

Izuku: it is?

???: yes!

Izuku: oh well I still need to go to class so bye.

Izuku waves goodbye to the blonde haired girl and begans to follow Aizawa's ki signature again but as he is walking away the girl shouts to him and he stops and turns around to look at her.

???: hay, what class are you in?

Izuku: I'm in class 1A.

???: WHAT!

Izuku: what?

???: it's just that I don't think there has ever been a boy in a heroine class before.

Izuku: well I guess I'm the first.

???: I guess so.

Izuku: well this was nice but I really have to go.

???: right, wait what's your name?

Izuku: oh my name is Izuku, see you around.

Izuku then continued making his way to Aizawa leaving the blonde girl by herself.

???: Izuku, I'm going to have to remember that name.

After a short walk following Aizawa's ki Izuku arrived out side of a big door.

Izuku mind: she seems to be on the other side of this door.

Izuku then walked up to the door and proceeded to knock on it. Eventually it opened up revealing Aizawa on the other side.

Aizawa: Izuku, are you just now getting here!

Izuku: no I've been here for awhile now I just kept on getting lost that's why I came to find you, could you tell me where class 1A is?

Aizawa mind: I was right, it really is going to be a long day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
148K 2.6K 18
Class 1a is having their classes like normal when the bell rings izuku is the first one out,his classmates are worried for the way he is acting so mi...
12.3K 209 15
(OC Orphaned Boy X Crossover Harem) Ren Tennyson is cousin of Ben and Gwen, and Max's grandson. His parents died at the hands of Ra's Al Ghul. Then...