𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ; comma...

By lupesune

──── ❛ what you love is your fate. © lupesune 2021 ... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
❂ 000. we begin in the dark
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢 ─── 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜
❂ 001. lost cause
❂ 003. escape
❂ 004. curiosity
❂ 005. the encounter
❂ 006. the master
❂ 007. force bonds
❂ 008. about you
❂ 009. the mission
❂ 010. emergency
❂ 011. forgotten
❂ 012. fake out
❂ 013. the rescue
❂ 014. escape malevolence
❂ 015. the commanders
❂ 016. commander & captain
❂ 017. the rishi outpost
❂ 018. rishi attacked
❂ 019. saviour complex
❂ 020. luck
❂ 021. home
❂ 022. used to be friends
❂ 023. promises of the snow
❂ 024. orto plutonia
❂ 025. anklebiters
❂ 026. pacify
❂ 027. talk to me
❂ 028. waging war
❂ 029. the soldier
❂ 030. slow dancing
❂ 031. past facades
❂ 032. glimpse of us
❂ 033. out like a light
❂ 034. favourite place
❂ 035. run
❂ 036. heart out
❂ 037. made your mark
❂ 038. attachment
❂ 039. sincerity is scary
❂ 040. the little things
❂ 041. siege of ryloth
❂ 042. force signals
❂ 043. child of war
❂ 044. innocent
❂ 045. visions
❂ 046. eisha's fear
❂ 047. fiolet
❂ 048. the wolfpack
❂ 049. his rain
❂ 050. the bet
❂ 051. felucia rescue
❂ 052. her sun
❂ 053. serendipity
❂ 054. the '79s experience
❂ 055. back to you
❂ 056. drunk walk home
❂ 057. wolffe's choice
❂ 058. always
❂ 059. calon
❂ 060. the supply run
❂ 061. trust me
❂ 062. control
❂ 063. stay with me
❂ 064. memory garden
❂ 065. the major
❂ 066. choices
❂ 067. the beginning of the end
❂ 068. sun & moon
❂ 069. burning sun
❂ 070. dying sun
❂ 071. i know the end
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢𝐢 ─── 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙣
❂ 072. what remains

❂ 002. the thief

2.9K 142 111
By lupesune

•°. *࿐FORCE BOUND.

ii.    THE THIEF

❛               my heart knew the weight / ten years worth of
dust, and neglect / we made our peace with weariness.

THE MOON WILL SING //     THE CRANE WIVES

"GENERAL, SIR. YOU CALLED?"

"Commander Wolffe," The Kel Dor nodded. "I have a special assignment for you and the Pack."

Brows furrowing, the clone Commander glanced at his Jedi General Plo Koon, noticing the caution behind his words. Interest peaking, his arms crossed, "Well what is it, General?"

"The Council has requested for us to find this girl," Reaching into his robe, Plo activated the hologram. Rising from the disk, a petite, Vashuni girl appeared: bright white, choppy ringlets formed a halo around her heart-shaped face. He wasn't one to notice the beauty in others, but he knew he would've at least done a double take if she passed him on the street. Though her angelic, purely ethereal appearance lacked the importance an angel such as herself should have had. A mistake perhaps, or rather a sorrow — the deep frown etched into her dainty features caused Wolffe to pause, studying the downcast gaze she set.

Violet eyes could just be made out through the glitched blue; their darkness calling to Wolffe, hiding a galaxy in glints of light. Strange stars inside, so cold, so clear; they awed him to silence as he studied the glorious night bedded behind dark lashes.

There was no language for pain, yet Wolffe could almost speak hers fluently. Fluently understanding, and easily speaking the expression she bore. Much like a girl he once knew—

"She was last seen down in Coruscant's underworld, I would suggest you start there. Now, we want her captured, but not harmed. You'll inform the men to set their guns to stun. Understood, Commander?"

"Understood, sir. I'll brief the Wolfpack now, General."

"Good. I know I can trust you on this one, son."

Nodding respectfully to his General, Wolffe hid his small smile at the name. Excusing himself from the briefing room, he was ready to inform his men of their new mission.

It was surely their strangest request yet since the war started.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

STANDING ABOUT THE BUSTLING MARKET, Eisha sighed. Scanning the shelves, her hands remained tucked inside her empty pockets, fingers playing with the loose wrappings inside. Walking about, she stuck to the shadows, concealing herself in the Force.

Though, a little loth-cat had over plans.

Groaning as he walked between her legs, he tripped her up yet again. She scowled at the cat, "Do you mind?" Peering up at her, he merely mewed, rubbing his cheek against her shin as her arms crossed. Violet eyes rolling, she petted his head, "Go home, I need to get us some food."

Meowing in protest, the Vashuni shook her head. Hollering back over her shoulder, she continued towards the stalls, "I'll be home soon!" Inclining her head to the market, she sighed under her breath, "Well, I hope soon."

Strolling past a stand, she swiped a fruit. Then another as she bounded to the other side of the marketplace — each vendor as unsuspecting as the next. Nowadays, Eisha rarely got caught; one too many lessons and threats of punishment quickly caused her to brush up on her thieving skills.

Particularly, that time with the Pykes.

Smirking at the memory, she dipped her head down at the passing police droids; avoiding eye contact as she hugged her cloak closer. Passing by, there was certainly a simplicity to the life the Jedi had forced her to lead the destruction of her old one resulted in this. Though, what was once hell was now freedom. Only, freedom came at the cost of loneliness.

Eisha wished she still had someone to hold.

Gnawing at her cheek, she bit back the thought; gaze narrowing at the large cart brimming with food for the lonely thief. Blinking back the tears, she replaced sorrow with a daunting smirk.

"Gotcha."

Approaching the unsuspected merchant's cart was easy, and her next step of swiping a few fruits off of him was even simpler. To say merchants were an easy pick was an understatement, the lot of them were always far too busy bargaining and haggling with anyone they saw on the dingy street.

'They'd haggle with the fleas on their body if they could.'

Hiding the goods in her overly baggy cloak, she began to make her rather casual escape. Turning on her heel, she headed out of the marketplace seemingly unnoticed.

Of course, Eisha could never truly have such a simple day, could she?

"HEY, STOP! THIEF!"

Snapping her head behind her in an instant, her violet gaze fell on the very merchant she just stole from as he glared daggers her way.

Groaning internally, she slapped her head, "Damn it, Eisha! Stop looking back when people say, thief—"

'—Honestly, it's like I want to die.'

Backing away slowly, and hoping to make her daring escape around the corner, she watched the merchant calmly. A sheepish smile overtook her usually calm façade, 'It's just a merchant.'

The man's eyes rapidly locked with the police droids.

'Ah, shit.'

"Time to go!" Words hurrying under her breath, she darted away; police droids rushing to pursue her. Cringing she glanced back, her eyes widening at the growing number of pursuers.

Well, she certainly hasn't done this in a while.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

WOLFFE RELEASED AN AGGRAVATED SIGH. Sure, it had only been a few days since taking the mission but they had nothing. It was like this girl didn't even exist! Just a figment of the Jedi's imagination. Maker, he thought this would be easy.

'Easy,'  Exasperation filled him as he tiredly rolled his eyes at his previous naïve assumption, 'How hard is it to kidnap a girl—?' He recoiled at the thought, 'Not kidnap, far too creepy. Uh, capture. Yeah, much better.'

Kneading his hands into his eyes, he tried to soothe the growing tumour of annoyance in his mind. The universe truly loved messing with Wolffe sometimes. Kriff, this just wasn't working at all—

"Commander! Come quick, we've found her!"

Although sometimes, the universe liked to surprise Wolffe, and smile down on him for once.

"Quickly, men! Start the pursuit. Who knows when we'll find her again." The 104th all collectively shot off at the thought.

Smirk growing, Wolffe sighed, 'Thanks Universe.'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'FUCK YOU, UNIVERSE."

Now, to say Eisha was a little out of her depth was something that didn't happen often. But, with the whole of Coruscant's police droids as well as a new lil' squad of clones currently chasing her down like a rabid dog — she was more than happy to say she was more than out of her depth.

'This wasn't how I saw my day going.'

Sprinting around the varied levels of Coruscant wasn't fun, anything but. With troopers and police droids alike, seemingly appearing from nowhere at all times just to jump her.

Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit!

Hastily making her way down to the train station, she threw herself onto one of the moving trains. her pursuers right behind her. With a passing glance, she thankfully saw that she had at least lost the police droids, along with some of the clone troopers chasing her.

Sighing softly, she pressed herself against the train wall, "One normal day. Maker, please." Relief fluttering, she anxiously popped her knuckles as she briskly walked to the other end of the carriage.

Only to be tackled by a clone dawning red armour.

'This is not a normal day!'

Anger coursing, she cursed; twisting herself to face the clone straddling her, "Get off of me, you boneless abomination!"

Concealed under his helmet, Wolffe's brow deeply furrowed. That insult was new. The last time Wolffe checked, he was pretty sure he still had bones. Shaking his head to rid of the intrusive thoughts pertaining to the Vashuni's wide range of vocabulary, he continued to pin her down; deep violet irises meeting his visor as he did so.

'This seems, familiar?'

-

Periwinkle irises crashed onto his golden-brown ones, the Padawan pinned him down to the floor.

"Who're you?"

"W-Wolffe, miss. I'm Wolffe."

-

Wolffe was instantly hurtled back into the present, however, as the target with the mysterious violet-toned eyes, expertly right-hooked the Commander under his helmet and straight into his jaw. Successfully removing the man from his position on top of her, and causing him to now cradle his jaw on the floor.

Grinning triumphantly at the sight, Eisha breathed out a laugh, the train pulling to a stop as she quickly stood. Escaping out the train door as she did, she sprinted, accidentally smashing into two civilians along the way.

Crashing into a girl, she quickly pushed herself back up, "SORRY!"

Back on the train floor, the Commander steadily rose from his position on the metal ground. Kriff, could she punch. Once up and steady, Sinker began making his way over to Wolffe, "You alright, Commander?"

"Fine, Sinker. Continue the pursuit."

Nodding, he commed the others; offering an arm to Wolffe as he rubbed at his jaw, "Ready, Wolffe?"

"Let's go."

•°. *࿐Hi! How are we all doing today?

This is future iss! Having to look back at what past iss did and silently cringing - omg I need writing practice. Okie, love you all! Thanks for putting up with me!

-iss <3

FIRST PUBLISHED: 11/01/2021
LAST EDITED: 04/02/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 147 7
POWER. Nobody gives it to you. You just take it. Just like fire it can be as much useful as dangerous. "ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀ...
17.5K 804 33
🦋彡☆ ❪ 𝚂𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝚂 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝚂𝙿𝙸𝚁𝙸𝚃 ❫ 🦋彡☆ ❝IT'S FUN TO LOSE AND TO PRETEND❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, padmé's twin finds...
422K 8.1K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...
Warrior By Twig

Fanfiction

961 28 15
!!!!!!READ PADAWAN AND AD'IKA FIRST!!!!!!! Sal Kalani's journey continues and the war is not as she thought it was before. The war continues and Sal...