A Normal Adventure ( a Danmac...

By DjSwaggyJ

Be Oryx messing around in gmod rp servers. After being the first person ever to get ban from all gmod rp serv... More

Normal File
Building that wall
A Magical Stick
The Base
Beauty God Anger
The invitation to Thot House
Thot Queen
Plan Boom Boom (Introduction)
Plan Boom Boom (Part 1)
Plan Boom Boom (Part 2)
Plan Boom Boom (Final)
Bar Time
Intro to a new arc
Home?
Reset
Time Restart, That's Kinda Cringe (part.01)
Time Restart, That's Kinda Cringe (part.1)
Ah Shit Here We Go Again
The Shortest Adventure Ever

Like a Phoenix

1.4K 24 17
By DjSwaggyJ

(Oryx's Pov)

I was slowly waking up from my own bed. Was it all a dream? Was I truly free from this madness. I tried to move my legs but I couldn't move my legs. 

Oryx: "Fuck."

Maybe if I spawn in a medkit which I did spawning it in and healing my legs but it hurt like shit. 

Oryx: "FUCKING SHIT FUUUCK IT'S NOT LIKE IN THE GAMES AAAAGGGGHHHH!?" 

I screamed out loud while cringing at the sound of the broken legbones snapping back to when I didn't jump out the balcony. 

(1 hour later.)

I was watching some youtube on my bed when I heard knocking.

Oryx: "Oh God.png."

I slowly walked to the door and opened it to only see a old lady with a look of concern on her face. 

Old Lady: "Are you all right?" 

Oryx: (Proceeds to explains whole life story.) 

Old woman just nods and leaves. 

Oryx: "East dub." 

I proceed to head back to my bed to take a nice nap while deciding on what to do with my day. 

As soon as I close my eyes I hear my bedroom door slam open. I get up to see the same girl before i passed out when my legs were fucked. 

Oryx: "YOOOO WHAT THE HELL!?" 

???: "Good you're awake." 

Blue haired girl said calmly but I was still pissed on how she got in my house. 

Oryx: "HOW YOU EVEN GET IN!?" 

???: "First off treat me with some respect cause i'm the head of this familia. 

She said with some pride in her voice but that just made me confused. 

Oryx: "Look I'm happy that you got me out of that situation yesterday. But I'm not joining you familia." 

???: "Uhuh but you picked up MY spear which makes you the 2nd in command of my familia. 

Oryx activates his big boy brain to remember when he did that it hit it him like a train. 

Oryx: "Fuck." 

???: "Now remove your shirt." 

Oryx just stared at her for a split sec but before he could say anything he was now on laying on his tummy, shirtless with the blue hair women on his back. 

Oryx: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING"!? 

???: "Stop screaming and boom done lemme just read this real quick." 

I quickly put on my shirt while she just read some paper. I was about to pull out my gun that was under my pillows until she screamed.  

???: "HOW ARE YOU A LEVEL 27!?" 

I stopped what I was doing and just stared at her. 

Oryx:  "Are you like high or something, I'm not even an adventure, I never once step into that tower?" 

???: "Nope. and how are a level 27 then?

I thought about it for a second but I felt tired and passed out. 

???: " Welp I wasn't expecting that." 

(20 min timeskip)

Oryx: "Fuck my head." 

I slowly got up from my bed only to see that same girl playing Halo on my Xbox 1.  She looked at me and hold out a controller

???: "Wanna play." 

I knew damn well what she did and now I'm stuck in her Familia as her general or something. Reason why I know is because I heard some others talking about passing out when they join their familia and I'm just too tired to be pissed right now. 

Oryx: "Aight." 

I sat next to her but I just realized I don't know her name.

Oryx: "By the way what's your name even." 

Artemis: "My name is Artemis" 

Oryx: "Cool." 

So me and her started to play every halo campaign.  

(Another Small Timeskip)

Ii has been 2 days since we met and I must say she is weird. One Artemis wants to find love but yet she banned people for being in a relationships but that's good for me though cause I can now have a excuse to not have the sex with thots. Two, she doesn't even want to reveal herself yet until I and I quote. "Get really drunk and to rub it in Freya's face." Three, for some odd reason she can tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi and says that Coke is better. Like how the hell can you tell if they taste the same.

Anyways me and her are now near some coliseum thing eating some pizza while she goes on about my swag powers. She found out about my crazy abilities like noclip and me spawning things like crazy. 

(A hour flashback)

I was in the storage room in my house spawning in a bunch of junk food when out of no where Airtimes opened the door.  

Artemis: ......

Oryx: ......

(Present)

While Artemis was still freaking out about my abilities and how i'm a level 27 I see a bunch of people start to run from a huge ass white gorilla. I ot up and pulled out a sniper bolter form dawn of war and aimed it at the monkey's head before I shot it. It's body disappeared as the crowd looked at the source of the gunshot.  

I just looked at Artemis and she looked at me with a look of surprise before jumping up and down using both of her hands to shake me around like a doll. 

Artemis: "THAT IS SO COOL, I SEE WHY YOU'RE A 27 NOW!?" 

But before I could say anything a mass crowd of people swarmed me and Artemis, asking a buttload of questions. I could only say one thing. 

Oryx: "Fuck me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 34.8K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
416K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
487K 10.3K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...